Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today (29657 Views)

Femi Adesina Bend To Greet Alaafin Of Oyo Today (Photos) / Photos Of Police Unleashing Terror On Women In Imo Yeserday During Gej Visit / Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by Akpan107(m): 8:45am On Feb 22, 2015
Adegbodolu1:

[size=18pt]Sweet dreams zzzzzzzzzzzzz! hope you wake up soon![/size]
We shall see who is dreaming... Making noise on social media wont give anybody victory. It is when you go out and vote for what you want!
Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by Akpan107(m): 8:50am On Feb 22, 2015
macof:

Ode olodo. It's the people in Uk that will vote abi?
When PDP wins, Buhari the illiterate will cry and scream "zis is zo unfia"
You dont need to call him olodo or ode to make ur point.

Make ur poin and leave abusive words aside.

Buhari will never be president, true talk!
Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by engrkaz(m): 9:04am On Feb 22, 2015
GEJ visited Oba Alara of Ilara too in Epe....known aPC chieftain....
Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by Valentinooo: 9:27am On Feb 22, 2015
vanunu:

U are a big fool, u will rather vote for a tyrant than a true democrat, do you know how many power stations gej is about to complete in the south east. Foool.
I don't have to trade insults with u cos I did more than u just did for GEJ in 2011.
Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by omonnakoda: 10:12am On Feb 22, 2015
PassingShot:

One obvious difference is that Buhari loathes corruption and indiscipline, he is not corrupt and not after accumulation of wealth. There are many more for the open minds.
Well Shagari was not "corrupt" and not after acummulation of wealth but I think his government was bad. I do not personally believe that corruption is necessarily a bar to development. Government in China is just as corrupt as in Nigeria but they are developing. Just Google "Corruption in China"
Also there are a lot of corrupt ex- PDP people around Buhari now and many more corrupt ACN chieftains. I do not think Buhari can eliminate corruption and even if it is eliminated it would be naive to believe that would translate into a good life for Nigerians
Almighty God CANNOT eliminate corruption so who is Buhari? Let us focus on industrialization. Culturally this this not something Northern muslims prioritize and Bhuari is no exception.I accept that GEJ has failed but I do not see Buhari as different. Nigeria is in trouble whoever wins

The real issue is IDEAS on HOW to industrialize so that we can start making clothes , shoes ,food ,medicines,building materials and furniture in large enough quantities that are affordable to any person who goes out daily to work . Right now the main thing we need in Nigeria is INDUSTRIALIZATION. We are blessed with enough resources to do this and we need someone with a plan. Saying I won't steal is not a plan that is like the man in the Biblical parable who went and hid his Talent . Jesus said it would have been better to give it to money lenders a practice considered wrong in Judaism implying that even that was better than doing nothing. How do we industrialize is the main issue today.
Government does not industrialize ,the people do. That means we need to change our pseudo religious /superstitious mentality that believes wealth comes from divine favour and miraculous intercessions. We need to start praying less . We do too much God and not enogh science and engineering and this is deeply ingrained into our minds yet today even bra and shimmy we do not make in Nigeria and our women wear second hand ones Is any of our candidates aware of this? Do they have a PLAN
Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by Horllamideh(m): 10:54am On Feb 22, 2015
Mclement:
PDP is busy campaigning in Nigeria, APC and buhari are campaigning in the uk. later when PDP wins, APC will say the election was rigged. besides, alaafin and Oyo people are not friends of fulanis. Ibadan warriors drove those guys out of our land centuries ago...
did i hear you say Ibadan warriors,Afonja is an Ijebu warrior abi?....Mtcheew.Go and get your facts straight.Afonja betrayed the yorubas,the fulanis killed him in Ilorin and were determined to captured Ogbomoso.Had it been,they succeeded....Oyo and Ibadan today will have an Emir as their mornach
Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by TITOBIGZ(m): 11:00am On Feb 22, 2015
aresa:
If you like, go visit alafin of Jupiter, you are still going back thrto creeks or jail..:

Creeks ke,baba na full expense paid trip to KIRIKIRI Ooo.
Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by victorv12(m): 11:36am On Feb 22, 2015
courage54:
This is why south-west will continue to be more relevant in the political sphere of Nigeria than the south-east. GEJ has been in the south-west since last week begging for votes and commissioning various power plants and road. He has been visiting all their elders and making promises of what he will do for the region if at all he is lucky to win the election again while the elders on their own part are bargaining for juice positions and development for their region. But the reverse is the case for my eastern brothers, rather for them to bargain for good governance and development for their region they are busy endorsing and following GEJ sheepishly even when their second niger bridge is only develop on papers. Even the GEJ is not even from their region but they are the one crying more than the berief . Why can't this people speak with one voice for the betterment of their region? Later they will start insulting those who planed for their region.

God bless Nigeria
God bless Niger-delta

SAI BUHARI

You've spoken well my brother. It's high time your people start playing real politics. The yorubas don't joke when it's time to deal with issues that is going to affect the yoruba nation. We put partisan politics aside.

All those interest groups under the psuedo name of Afenifere or Yoruba council of elders, promoting Jonathan, and claiming to be representing
our interest, we give them no room when we are about to play our politics.

1 Like

Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by klimson: 12:07pm On Feb 22, 2015
yemaldo:

Then tell ur people to leave lagos, I think ur people are d parasite
Why deny your state simply because Lagos is seen as prosperous? Continue deceiving yourself! Lagos IGR runs in billions. How much of that comes from your people? After the northerners, you are next in the line of helpless people l know in Nigeria. Saboteurs! Yes, that's who you are.

1 Like

Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by Wizlove(m): 3:18pm On Feb 22, 2015
Let buhari continue with his campaign in the UK we will see if they will come and vote for him here in Naija. GEJ carry go.
Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by Demdem(m): 4:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
Akpan107:
You sound very funny... Abusing the President wont give Buhari victory.

A serial loser remains a serial loser.

Buhari will never rule Nigeria!

Fool, how does Buhari come in that post u qouted? Is he pursuing u in ur dreams? Shut ur trap and face
topic.
Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by Demdem(m): 4:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
nwadiuko1:
haba easy.....brother na your presido be that na

The fool told me on live TV that he doesn't give a damn, give me one reason why I should
also?
Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by Demdem(m): 4:34pm On Feb 22, 2015
Faibuhari:
my dad is an eediot, low lifer, child molester, gay, drunkard, stupid, sick, harlot and a mistake to be called a Father. Learn to respect your elders and try to comment without abusing the President

Ur dad an eediot and what's my business? Only fools respect elders that eats a billion naira worth of food in a financial year in the midst of abject
poverty.
Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by Demdem(m): 4:35pm On Feb 22, 2015
stexsy:
ur stupidity grows daily...

How does this change the fact that ur lineage is eternally
cursed?
Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by Demdem(m): 4:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
brightology3:
me n umy entire family re big foolsssss

Do u have to tell us on
NL?
Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:31pm On Feb 22, 2015
Mclement:
PDP is busy campaigning in Nigeria, APC and buhari are campaigning in the uk. later when PDP wins, APC will say the election was rigged. besides, alaafin and Oyo people are not friends of fulanis. Ibadan warriors drove those guys out of our land centuries ago...
Buhari has already won the election. He is only visiting foreign countries to mend fences with our diplomatic friends and discussing the issue of whether or not to give Jonathan and his aides soft landing on corruption.
Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by stexsy(m): 7:12pm On Feb 22, 2015
Demdem:

How does this change the fact that ur lineage is eternally
cursed?
it takes a curse man to knw another curse man. U r foolishly stupid. Adiok uno fien. Adiok ano uka nu usoh
Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by Akpan107(m): 7:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, how does Buhari come in that post u qouted? Is he pursuing u in ur dreams? Shut ur trap and face
topic.
I have no problem with the former coupist, infact, i have never seen him before and i wont like to see him even in my dreams. GEJ is ok for me!

I only wanted to make you understand that, abusing ppl will never make you feel better or make ur post sensible!
Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by Spaxon(f): 9:00pm On Feb 22, 2015
dre11:

Join who if I may askundecided
angry APC
Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by dre11(m): 11:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
Spaxon:
angry APC

Have I committed a crime by doing that
Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by Adminisher: 11:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
Alafin please collect your share. It is sharing season.
Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by bamigbadeii: 12:42am On Feb 23, 2015
Alafin isn't like all the ezes N obis is Oyo mesi that will decide not alafin, so back to otieke
Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by Demdem(m): 7:10am On Feb 23, 2015
Akpan107:
I have no problem with the former coupist, infact, i have never seen him before and i wont like to see him even in my dreams. GEJ is ok for me!

I only wanted to make you understand that, abusing ppl will never make you feel better or make ur post sensible!

Where we're u when Jonah-daft chose to call leaders of of a large group rascals? Where was ur criticism then? If u don't Av any, u Av no right telling me this present
rubbish.
Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by Demdem(m): 7:11am On Feb 23, 2015
stexsy:
it takes a curse man to knw another curse man. U r foolishly stupid. Adiok uno fien. Adiok ano uka nu usoh

At least u didnt deny the fact that truly and indeed ur lineage is cursed. That's all that
matters. angry
Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by Objektive: 10:05am On Feb 23, 2015
If you are Voting, remember;

If you support PDP, you are paid to do so and apparently a thief;

But if you support APC, you are a patriot who is fighting for Nigeria.

If an APC governor award a km of road for N1.2billion, he is prudent and God sent;

If a PDP governor award same km of road for N500million, he is a thief.

If Fani Kayode joins PDP, he is bastard;

If Atiku joins APC, he is a democrat.

If Jonathan spends N7billion for his office par year, he is a criminal;

If Fashola spend same amount in a year, he is a saint.

If Akpabio approves N200Million as pension, he must be stoned;

If Fashola approved N300million for Tinubu he is a change agent.

If you cancelled toll gate as PDP government, you are an enemy of progress;

But if you build a road in Lagos, with tax payers money and toll the road, you are genius.

If you increase school fees as PDP government, you must be crucified;

If you do same as APC government, there must be a reason, cuz Education is not cheap anywhere in the world.

If you share Okada to the poor as PDP, you are poor peoples enemy;

If you ban Okada after election as an APC government, you are only helping the poor to stay alive, so you mean well.

If you single handedly make your daughter a market woman leader in APC state, it is for the progress of the people;

But if your wife is made a permanent secretary in your state by your state government of PDP, you are a greedy fellow.

If you spend N16billion on electricity without power and then support APC, you a navigator;

If you raise N500million through unbundling of same power, you are clueless.

If you fail to pay your workers for a month, but in APC, it is not your fault but someone up there;

But if you failed to pay your worker for a month and still in PDP, you are wicked human being.

If you force your family, in-law and girlfriends as senators and lawmakers on the rest of the party members, you a progressive leader;

But if you act like you don't care in PDP, you are dullard

If you tried to get a third term fraudulently by bribing the legislatures but failed, then support APC, you are democrat and the father of the nation;

If you try to get a constitutional second term in PDP, without their blessings, you an ingrate and silly.

In their time we had Halliburton scandal, ID card scandal, Siemens scandal, we have subsidy scam scandal, we have national stadium contract scandal, we have health budget financial scam, aviation sector scam, we had power sector scandal. How many people did he jail to prove he fought corruption? Rather EFCC was his big stick against his perceived enemies.

In their time we had a sitting governor kidnapped by a thug working for the president. We had a whole region of the country rigged in favor of his party. Morris Ibekwe, a wanted international fraud star won election under PDP.

They are part of those who stole Nigerians blind under PDP; Atiku, Obasanjo, Baraje, Saraki, Wammako, Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Oyinlola, Segun Oni, Okorocha, Ngige, El Rufai, etc, but are today the same people financing APC and calling for "CHANGE".

Flashback to 1999, who were these people? Billionaires ? They where nobody. Today, they spend billions and no one dare to ask a question. If you do you are enemy of progress.

They started with "New PDP" when that didn't fly, they joined a cult group called ACN to become APC. Same character with different nam

1 Like

Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by stexsy(m): 10:51am On Feb 23, 2015
Demdem:

At least u didnt deny the fact that truly and indeed ur lineage is cursed. That's all that
matters. angry
neither did u deny dat it takes a cursed u to knw a cursed me
Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by Demdem(m): 12:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
stexsy:
neither did u deny dat it takes a cursed u to knw a cursed me

This is all that matters. Any other is inconsequential afterall this is a confession from the culprit
himself. grin
Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by stexsy(m): 2:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
Demdem:

This is all that matters. Any other is inconsequential afterall this is a confession from the culprit
himself. grin
ukam
Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by Demdem(m): 2:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
stexsy:
ukam

Ur papa.
Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by stexsy(m): 3:38pm On Feb 23, 2015
Demdem:

Ur papa.
itid eka fo
Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by Demdem(m): 6:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
stexsy:
itid eka fo

Ur mama.
Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by jibrilaminu003(m): 12:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
macof:

Ode olodo. It's the people in Uk that will vote abi?
When PDP wins, Buhari the illiterate will cry and scream "zis is zo unfia"

Of course I'm not surprised. Otondos' like you would think differently. I still dae tokam, Buhari and Jonathan no b mate in all ramifications

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

John Godson,Nigerian-Born Polish Legislator Visits His Hometown (Pics) / Senate Rejects N130 Daily Feeding For Prison Inmates / You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.