Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today (29658 Views)

Femi Adesina Bend To Greet Alaafin Of Oyo Today (Photos) / Photos Of Police Unleashing Terror On Women In Imo Yeserday During Gej Visit / Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by macof(m): 2:33am On Feb 22, 2015
Mclement:
PDP is busy campaigning in Nigeria, APC and buhari are campaigning in the uk. later when PDP wins, APC will say the election was rigged. besides, alaafin and Oyo people are not friends of fulanis. Ibadan warriors drove those guys out of our land centuries ago...

Hmm...like you don't know the power of religion, Mr. (nt Oba, cus calling him that disgusts me) Adeyemi is more Muslim than Yoruba

1 Like

Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by macof(m): 2:41am On Feb 22, 2015
jibrilaminu003:

One clear point is that, while Buhari is at the next level campaigning and been interviewed internationally, our clueless one is still battling in level one campaigning at sub regional level. See difference!!!
#General march out Gej 4 Buhari#

Ode olodo. It's the people in Uk that will vote abi?
When PDP wins, Buhari the illiterate will cry and scream "zis is zo unfia"

2 Likes

Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by Nobody: 3:00am On Feb 22, 2015
Mclement:
PDP is busy campaigning in Nigeria, APC and buhari are campaigning in the uk. later when PDP wins, APC will say the election was rigged. besides, alaafin and Oyo people are not friends of fulanis. Ibadan warriors drove those guys out of our land centuries ago...

You understood it wrong op. Buhari is busy discussing the future of Nigeria with countries and we'll learned people who have made it,while GEJ is busy trying to buy votes with 21 billion of the so called Oyo indigenes who haven't received there salaries for six months.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by Akon419(m): 5:11am On Feb 22, 2015
lamako:

You understood it wrong op. Buhari is busy discussing the future of Nigeria with countries and we'll learned people who have made it,while GEJ is busy trying to buy votes with 21 billion of the so called Oyo indigenes who haven't received there salaries for six months.

this zumbi f00ls can never stop to amuse me. You mean he is discussing the future of nigeria he chartered with austerity because of his illiterate knowledge of economy during his regime or the future of Nigerian he left in the hand of zombi soldiers who line civil servant up in the bus stop and jump frog them like slaves. You mean he is holding your future and the future of your entire generation in his hand, good.The same as!s hole who said he will stabilize global oil price ,still wondering the kind of future u said he is discussing , maybe he is going there to show people who made it how dumb he is up stairs.

1 Like

Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by PassingShot(m): 5:30am On Feb 22, 2015
Mclement:

Are you talking of same Alaafin that personally donated motorbikes to the GMB/PYO campaign?

Jona is gone. If he likes let him distribute what is left in our treasury to buy supports from all Obas in Yorubaland, his destiny has already been decided.
Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by enkay0525: 5:36am On Feb 22, 2015
p3ndy79:
I was expecting the idiotic slowpoke to postrate since his new campaign strategy is to go abegging.

Alafin has a son contesting under APC for house of reps and this visit isn't no biggie.

Wetin jonaTAN dey find for alafin palace twice in a single year. The iku baba yeye should be careful seems jonaTAN has an eye for one of the fresh young wives of Alafin.

See wetin too much exposure to social .media has caused the Alafin now, jonaTAN want rent room inside the palace now after seeing fresh young yarinya.
Did you hear yourself? Because the son is contesting under Apc doesn't mean that he wants buhari as president o. This is where some Nigerians are getting it all wrong.Some could not make flag bearer in pdp,dey came out as flag bearer in apc but doing underground work for pdp. That's how politics is played my dear.
Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by PassingShot(m): 5:39am On Feb 22, 2015
omonnakoda:
Come on that is harsh!! Haba. No way is he an ediot. I agree he is disappointing but that is true for virtually ALL before him. When Buhari was HOS he virtually handed over to Idiagbon and I really do not see much difference between the two

One obvious difference is that Buhari loathes corruption and indiscipline, he is not corrupt and not after accumulation of wealth. There are many more for the open minds.

1 Like

Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by dre11(m): 6:22am On Feb 22, 2015
Spaxon:
angry angry angry so even u follow join

Join who if I may askundecided
Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by vanunu: 6:36am On Feb 22, 2015
Valentinooo:
You are so on point.
There was a time the south east elders said to GEJ "though you were not fair to us but we will vote for you", then I wondered why they will vote for him when he's not fair to them. That means they are following him out of sentiments. The Yorubas don't do this, PDP was voted out of SW despite obj being a Yoruba man. Obj, Bankole, Iyabo n co were all ridiculed in Ogun state. GEJ was supported en masse in the southwest in 2011, after seeing the way he ruled, majority of the people turned against him and believe me there is no amount of wooing he can do to bring people back.

Note: I'm not an APC member o but I'm a supporter of good governance.

U are a big fool, u will rather vote for a tyrant than a true democrat, do you know how many power stations gej is about to complete in the south east. Foool.
Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by stinggy(m): 6:46am On Feb 22, 2015
Demdem:
Even Alaafin knows that the drunkard is useless. He had to ask the fool to address them from outside while he sits majestically on his throne from inside.
Who takes an eediot
serious?

Bros fear God oo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by danla44(m): 6:51am On Feb 22, 2015
Hahah. You GEJ the drummer. You are wasting your freaking time.

Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by olawalebabs(m): 7:14am On Feb 22, 2015
After TAN has TANish his electoral value, it is only wise for Mr President to take his destiny (campaign) in to his hand. Did I hear you say it is too late?
Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by Olushauneddy(m): 7:23am On Feb 22, 2015
Presidential Roaming !
Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by Sajio(m): 7:27am On Feb 22, 2015
Well haters should continue hating while Gej is doing his things... this shows that the president still stands on free and fair election. Obj wouldn't dare go thru all this cos he know he's gonna rig the election.. Gejtill2019.
Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by annexworld(m): 7:31am On Feb 22, 2015
p3ndy79:
I was expecting the idiotic slowpoke to postrate since his new campaign strategy is to go abegging.

Alafin has a son contesting under APC for house of reps and this visit isn't no biggie.

Wetin jonaTAN dey find for alafin palace twice in a single year. The iku baba yeye should be careful seems jonaTAN has an eye for one of the fresh young wives of Alafin.

See wetin too much exposure to social .media has caused the Alafin now, jonaTAN want rent room inside the palace now after seeing fresh young yarinya.
Mind u Alaafin also has a daughter contesting for house of assembly under PDP.
Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by luckylucky: 7:39am On Feb 22, 2015
I can't believe that this politician - oba doesn't have ultra modern hall in his palace despite all the sack loading monies he has been receiving right from Chief Adedubu Cum Also Akala era. Chai! most yoruba Obas are full time politicians. Integrity is priceless
Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by Akpan107(m): 8:02am On Feb 22, 2015
aresa:
If you like, go visit alafin of Jupiter, you are still going back thrto creeks or jail..:
You are only afraid of his moves! GEJ has already killed Buhari's political career. Only pity those who still think Buhari will ever be President
Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by Akpan107(m): 8:07am On Feb 22, 2015
p3ndy79:

i pity you, if you ever think that former coupist, better known as a serial loser will ever be President!
Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by Akpan107(m): 8:10am On Feb 22, 2015
xpac01:
Jonah trying every possible magic stunt! If only He had visited Chibok, he couldn't have been needing all this door knocking.
The president remain the most popular man in Africa. Stop panicking. Buhari will never go near Aso Rock
Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by Akpan107(m): 8:13am On Feb 22, 2015
Demdem:
Even Alaafin knows that the drunkard is useless. He had to ask the fool to address them from outside while he sits majestically on his throne from inside.
Who takes an eediot
serious?
You sound very funny... Abusing the President wont give Buhari victory.

A serial loser remains a serial loser.

Buhari will never rule Nigeria!
Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by Akpan107(m): 8:15am On Feb 22, 2015
Desric:
This man is truly shameless and his desperation knows no bound.... What will he and his wife do if he eventually lose the election, will he commit suicide or change his name?.
e go soon clear for una eyes.

APC is a disaster that will never happen to Nigerians
Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by Akpan107(m): 8:17am On Feb 22, 2015
kasheemawo:
I feel for Mr Jonathan because he has lost this election already. BTW when is he coming to visit me ? I won't mind of having my share of national cake b4 Nigerians send him packing.
Just say you are panicking...!

Buhari will be President.....

In ur dreams!
Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by Mrslimblack(m): 8:19am On Feb 22, 2015
This is the president of the federal republic of Nigeria, not an old man who will always want to just want to rule only an hausa/fulani country.
God bless GEJ, God bless Nigeria
Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by Akpan107(m): 8:22am On Feb 22, 2015
Mclement:
Have you forgotten? if APC wins an election, the election was free and fair. If PDP wins, it was rigged.

Buhari will never be president, but some of them never understand.
Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by Akpan107(m): 8:25am On Feb 22, 2015
olumideolamide:
If I may ask, who is advicing GEJ with all these wrong visit to Yoruba Obas and those ones called themselves Yoruba Council Of Elders. All these steps can not save him. This is too late. Somebody should tell him to stop wasting tax payers money on a lost mission. Besides this, Alafin son is contesting under APC, how can you define this as a reasonable fellow. GEJ is totally confused.I pity you. You mortgage your chances to GMB, what a pity.
Buhari has already won the elections

on

social media.

GEJ remain the President untill 2019!
Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by kasheemawo(m): 8:30am On Feb 22, 2015
Akpan107:
Just say you are panicking...!

Buhari will be President.....

In ur dreams!
. It Į̸̸̨§ your Jonathan that Į̸̸̨§ running away from election...teamelectionmusthold
Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by tommychizzle(m): 8:31am On Feb 22, 2015
p3ndy79:

Can't believe dis is coming frm a literate. So pathetic
Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by Akpan107(m): 8:34am On Feb 22, 2015
courage54:
This is why south-west will continue to be more relevant in the political sphere of Nigeria than the south-east. GEJ has been in the south-west since last week begging for votes and commissioning various power plants and road. He has been visiting all their elders and making promises of what he will do for the region if at all he is lucky to win the election again while the elders on their own part are bargaining for juice positions and development for their region. But the reverse is the case for my eastern brothers, rather for them to bargain for good governance and development for their region they are busy endorsing and following GEJ sheepishly even when their second niger bridge is only develop on papers. Even the GEJ is not even from their region but they are the one crying more than the berief . Why can't this people speak with one voice for the betterment of their region? Later they will start insulting those who planed for their region.

God bless Nigeria
God bless Niger-delta

SAI BUHARI
GEJ has already won 99% of the South East votes.

99% of South South

80% South West

some ppl are just wasting there time

Taraba
Jos
Kogi
Benue
Kwara
Nasarawa
Adamawa
50% Kaduna.... Look, only those that dont understand politic will think Buhari will ever go near of being President!
Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by Adegbodolu1: 8:39am On Feb 22, 2015
Akpan107:
GEJ has already won 99% of the South East votes.
99% of South South
80% South West
some ppl are just wasting there time
Taraba
Jos
Kogi
Benue
Kwara
Nasarawa
Adamawa
50% Kaduna.... Look, only those that dont understand politic will think Buhari will ever go near of being President!

[size=18pt]Sweet dreams zzzzzzzzzzzzz! hope you wake up soon![/size]
Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by Akpan107(m): 8:42am On Feb 22, 2015
kasheemawo:
. It Į̸̸̨§ your Jonathan that Į̸̸̨§ running away from election...teamelectionmusthold
The former coupist is never fit to rule Nigeria... They should give us Osinbanjo as the president and PDP will panick.

I would have loved Osinbanjo as the President, but with Buhari.... APC is in for long thing...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

John Godson,Nigerian-Born Polish Legislator Visits His Hometown (Pics) / Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu / More Photos From Charles Soludo's Swearing-In Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.