Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today (29656 Views)

Femi Adesina Bend To Greet Alaafin Of Oyo Today (Photos) / Photos Of Police Unleashing Terror On Women In Imo Yeserday During Gej Visit / Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by scribble: 10:29pm On Feb 21, 2015
Amiable presido

1 Like

Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
Peoples president

1 Like

Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by Jeboy(m): 10:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
Like most of you here don't really know about politics or you are blinded by opposition sentiments, d dude is busy negotiating and wooing electoral votes you are shouting and calling him clueless.When d result becomes positive on election day u will start shouting rigging.He is 100times far better than Obasanjo who did less campaign because he believed in rigging by snatching ballot boxes.GEJ is the inventor of modern and ideal democracy in Nigeria

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by Topeakintola: 10:34pm On Feb 21, 2015
Yoruba culture is very rich.

When the Alaafin of Oyo hosts a visitor in the open, it means the visitor is an enemy or a non-entity.

Jonathan is finished!

13 Likes

Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by CLEARINGAGENT: 10:36pm On Feb 21, 2015
I pray u safe journey, u travelling nowadays hmmmmm, hope aunty patience aint missing u too much. Let ur work speak 4u, u dnt ve 2 b everywhere. If u think u ve down well enough then relax my brother.

1 Like

Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by brightology3: 10:37pm On Feb 21, 2015
Demdem:
Even Alaafin knows that the drunkard is useless. He had to ask the fool to address them from outside while he sits majestically on his throne from inside.
Who takes an eediot
serious?
u n ur entire family re big foolsssss

2 Likes

Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by koolg: 10:38pm On Feb 21, 2015
hit like for gej. share for gmb

3 Likes 13 Shares

Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by stnwani(m): 10:38pm On Feb 21, 2015
p3ndy79:
I was expecting the idiotic slowpoke to postrate since his new campaign strategy is to go abegging.

Alafin has a son contesting under APC for house of reps and this visit isn't no biggie.

Wetin jonaTAN dey find for alafin palace twice in a single year. The iku baba yeye should be careful seems jonaTAN has an eye for one of the fresh young wives of Alafin.

See wetin too much exposure to social .media has caused the Alafin now, jonaTAN want rent room inside the palace now after seeing fresh young yarinya.

Its clearly true that u speak with Ur duodenum...bro pls go get some brains
Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by bankyblue(m): 10:39pm On Feb 21, 2015
Is this not the same Oba that donated motorbike to GMB campaign team? Hmmmmm there is god o, anyway his ur turn to collect from the national cake #Oba

3 Likes

Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by Situation001(m): 10:41pm On Feb 21, 2015
FUNNIEST THING I HAVE LEARNT SO FAR.. I learnT that the acronym 'GMB' is 'GENERAL MARCH FOR BUHARI'--
GOODLUCK MOVE TO BAYELSA. grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by realGURU(m): 10:42pm On Feb 21, 2015
voteGEJout

4 Likes

Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by omonnakoda: 10:42pm On Feb 21, 2015
Demdem:
Even Alaafin knows that the drunkard is useless. He had to ask the fool to address them from outside while he sits majestically on his throne from inside.
Who takes an eediot
serious?
Come on that is harsh!! Haba. No way is he an ediot. I agree he is disappointing but that is true for virtually ALL before him. When Buhari was HOS he virtually handed over to Idiagbon and I really do not see much difference between the two

1 Like

Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by dipo1234: 10:45pm On Feb 21, 2015
[quote author=aresa post=30950663]If you like, go visit alafin of Jupiter, you are still going back thrto creeks or jail..

Goodluck Nigeria! haters should go and bury their head in shame cos jonathan is on course
Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 21, 2015
In as much as we all have our preferences towards whom we want to lead this nation as from May 29th, I must remind us that Goodluck Ebele Jonathan remains the president of this nation and its unpatriotic to insult him or that office for any reason.
N.B: I am neither a PDP nor an APC follower I am just a Nigerian after good governance.

5 Likes

Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by Buhari1(m): 10:45pm On Feb 21, 2015
Anikulhapo:
Alaafin Be Like ' This Nigger Should Quickly Leave My Palace Jare'

Mr Wakabout. He no dey tire?

Anyway SAI Buhari 2015

4 Likes

Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by dipo1234: 10:46pm On Feb 21, 2015
realGURU:
voteGEJout

goodluck will win massively

3 Likes

Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by Buhari1(m): 10:48pm On Feb 21, 2015
omonnakoda:
Come on that is harsh!! Haba. No way is he an ediot. I agree he is disappointing but that is true for virtually ALL before him. When Buhari was HOS he virtually handed over to Idiagbon and I really do not see much difference between the two

GEJ went to Oyo to hand over to Alafin of Oyo

2 Likes

Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by legendsilver(m): 10:49pm On Feb 21, 2015
realGURU:
voteGEJout
Before nko? Who no know that one grin

2 Likes

Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by championeh(m): 10:49pm On Feb 21, 2015
so on point, or Alaafin Venus or Mars
aresa:
If you like, go visit alafin of Jupiter, you are still going back thrto creeks or jail..:

1 Like

Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 21, 2015
APC will soon cry how this election was rigged. Its not coming to nairaland and making noise. Watch How Jega will anounce GEJ as winner

3 Likes

Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by Neyo230(m): 10:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
Jonathan is a confused man with the look on his face cheesy

2 Likes

Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by championeh(m): 10:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
Now i can see why Mr. President needs the 6 weeks, working seriously from churches and now to Palaces. Presido, when you go come see me now? Please my schedule would be very tight from next week ooo.

4 Likes

Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by Blackheritage: 10:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
temitemi1:
Hope alafin will go on okada ride for our president because it seems alafin love okadas grin cheesy grin. GEJ till 2019!!!
I wonder y u stupid and uncultured elements are here. Is better u show decorum.

2 Likes

Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by Buhari1(m): 10:53pm On Feb 21, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
Peoples president

Correction

"peoples president"
Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by ericbenjooo: 10:54pm On Feb 21, 2015
aceguy1:
The President of Nigeria; Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan visit the royal king: Oba Lamidi Olayiwola Adeyemi III of Oyo today in line with His campaign to be re-elected.
GEJ all the way.

2 Likes

Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by Islie: 10:55pm On Feb 21, 2015
GEJ at the alafin palace to say his goodbye as we send him back to Otuoke

2 Likes

Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 21, 2015
Buhari1:

Correction

"peoples president"
Mumu
Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by criminalmindz: 10:58pm On Feb 21, 2015
LIKES FOR GEJ, SHARE FOR BUHARI

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by jibrilaminu003(m): 11:00pm On Feb 21, 2015
aceguy1:
The President of Nigeria; Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan visit the royal king: Oba Lamidi Olayiwola Adeyemi III of Oyo today in line with His campaign to be re-elected.

One clear point is that, while Buhari is at the next level campaigning and been interviewed internationally, our clueless one is still battling in level one campaigning at sub regional level. See difference!!!
#General march out Gej 4 Buhari#

2 Likes

Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by Blackheritage: 11:02pm On Feb 21, 2015
Jeboy:
Like most of you here don't really know about politics or you are blinded by opposition sentiments, d dude is busy negotiating and wooing electoral votes you are shouting and calling him clueless.When d result becomes positive on election day u will start shouting rigging.He is 100times far better than Obasanjo who did less campaign because he believed in rigging by snatching ballot boxes.GEJ is the inventor of modern and ideal democracy in Nigeria
But he never does much like in 2011 we voted for him now.... So that means in 2011 he was rigged in or believes in rigging then? ... My Bro that's not a point .
Re: President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today by Emperor100(m): 11:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
Desperate moves for desperate times by a desperate man!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ambode And Amaechi Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Standard Gauge Rail Line (Photos) / Femi Adesina To Soyinka: Buhari Inherited Terribly Divided Country From Jonathan / John Godson,Nigerian-Born Polish Legislator Visits His Hometown (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.