Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,499 members, 7,861,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:12 PM

Nigerian Lady Proposes To Boyfriend (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Boyfriend (pics) (801 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) / A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In The Street (pix) / Gobe!!! Lady Caught Her Friend With Her Boyfriend (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Proposes To Boyfriend (pics) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
This picture found its way online and the lady who posted it said it's real.

According to the lady who posted it, the girl in question was already tired of waiting and felt like her guy was wasting her time so she decided to do the proposing herself.

. . .and of course, the guy said yes grin

As hilarious as this may be, I see this move as completely appropriate and amazing.

Kudos to the Couple!

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Boyfriend (pics) by kelvine(m): 6:36pm On Feb 21, 2015
Wow,but she wasn't supposed to give a ring.
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Boyfriend (pics) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 21, 2015
kelvine:
Wow,but she wasn't supposed to give a ring.

Says who?

In fact, that's the idea of "proposing" and being "proposed to."
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Boyfriend (pics) by alberto2k(m): 6:37pm On Feb 21, 2015
Make I dey here incase one Lady go fit propose to me angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Boyfriend (pics) by zyzxx(m): 6:41pm On Feb 21, 2015
alberto2k:
I wish u luck bro
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Boyfriend (pics) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 21, 2015
I fit do this?***thinking***HELLO NO! undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Boyfriend (pics) by LewisO: 6:50pm On Feb 21, 2015
Why still sharing old thread! undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Boyfriend (pics) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 21, 2015
alberto2k:
Abeg, shift for me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Boyfriend (pics) by kelvine(m): 7:01pm On Feb 21, 2015
Are you telling me a bachelor can wear an engagement ring bought by his fiancee ? Would it be worn on the middle finger or the conventional wedding ring finger ? Trust me this is gender equality in full perversion. I wish she did the marriage proposal secretly and then romantically request the man to go put a ring on her finger soonest (my opinion though).

[quote author=Reiyvinn post=30951871]

Says who?

In fact, that's the idea of "proposing" and being "proposed to."
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Boyfriend (pics) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 21, 2015
LewisO:
Why still sharing old thread! undecided

old Haven't seen it on NL yet
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Boyfriend (pics) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 21, 2015
STALE
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Boyfriend (pics) by djeezy(m): 7:05pm On Feb 21, 2015
A similar thread made front page. This is stale.
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Boyfriend (pics) by LewisO: 7:07pm On Feb 21, 2015
Reiyvinn:

old Haven't seen it on NL yet
It was shared this week. And it even makes FP. So there's no need of it anymore! undecided

And again that's just a drama! undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Influence Of A Woman / Smshh!!! Girl Kills Self In Delta After Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos / How To Breakup With Her Without Hurting Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.