Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Mrs Buhari And Mrs Osinbajo Support Buhari In London(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mrs Buhari And Mrs Osinbajo Support Buhari In London(photo) (2754 Views)

Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo / Mr & Mrs Buhari And Mr & Mrs Osinbajo Cover Today's Thisday Style / Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mrs Buhari And Mrs Osinbajo Support Buhari In London(photo) by chinwenduebo: 8:00pm On Feb 21, 2015
Mrs Buhari and Mrs Osinbajo are currently in London to support to support.

Checkout their photo in London above

Source: http:///9H6mf

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Buhari And Mrs Osinbajo Support Buhari In London(photo) by obiZEAL(m): 8:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
One more reason to vote GMB...
Pretty ladies

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mrs Buhari And Mrs Osinbajo Support Buhari In London(photo) by 2Brains1(m): 8:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
J
Re: Mrs Buhari And Mrs Osinbajo Support Buhari In London(photo) by menesheh(m): 8:13pm On Feb 21, 2015
Good one

GEJ TILL 2019 PLS

Sai GEJ
Sai Nigeria
Sai igbo
Sai enugu
Sai good lovers of the transformation agenga

10 Likes

Re: Mrs Buhari And Mrs Osinbajo Support Buhari In London(photo) by todayboy: 8:15pm On Feb 21, 2015
big lie this picture was snap at Ikeja. APC and lie

4 Likes

Re: Mrs Buhari And Mrs Osinbajo Support Buhari In London(photo) by cashreport: 8:17pm On Feb 21, 2015
wow...
Nairaland aka APC land..
should we boycott Nairaland ??
should PDP leave the forum for APC ??
should we remove all our paid adverts ?.?.
soon
hate ..hate ...hate....
taking over Nairaland for Goodluck..
sad..
moderators are now APC P.R.O
feels so bad...
a public forum for that matter...
check the front page and confirm what I said
all APC topics close to 7 just today alone...
Seun and mod...
u go to church and mosques.
please have conscience and heart
balance the news on front page

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Buhari And Mrs Osinbajo Support Buhari In London(photo) by olaideeeedris(m): 8:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
Before nko? Who dem for support? GEJ abi?... Dis no be news o
Re: Mrs Buhari And Mrs Osinbajo Support Buhari In London(photo) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
grin all this pictures you people are sharing will give the pdp people heart attacks. grin

5 Likes

Re: Mrs Buhari And Mrs Osinbajo Support Buhari In London(photo) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
cashreport:
wow...
Nairaland aka APC land..
soon
hate ..hate ...hate....
sad..
feels so bad...
Seun and mod...
cry us river Niger

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlMyKtLiqQuX-F1lRlHy2Ae-xF7XKa86x02RUAt1r9SeLOZFEuid70P6g[/img]

9 Likes

Re: Mrs Buhari And Mrs Osinbajo Support Buhari In London(photo) by pacesetter939: 8:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
Our next 1st & 2nd Lady of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Buhari And Mrs Osinbajo Support Buhari In London(photo) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
SHIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR
Re: Mrs Buhari And Mrs Osinbajo Support Buhari In London(photo) by Topeakintola: 8:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
Ok Ok Ok

I beg progressives to stop putting these pictures up

We need TANoids alive to see the inauguration of GMB as President in May

Have mercy on PDP

6 Likes

Re: Mrs Buhari And Mrs Osinbajo Support Buhari In London(photo) by 2Brains1(m): 8:56pm On Feb 21, 2015
cashreport:
wow...
Nairaland aka APC land..
soon
hate ..hate ...hate....
sad..
feels so bad...
Seun and mod...

Lol why are you PAIND Na Fayose cause am now

1 Like

Re: Mrs Buhari And Mrs Osinbajo Support Buhari In London(photo) by PervRocker: 9:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
cashreport:
wow...
Nairaland aka APC land..
soon
hate ..hate ...hate....
sad..
feels so bad...
Seun and mod...
Tears by moonlight cry

3 Likes

Re: Mrs Buhari And Mrs Osinbajo Support Buhari In London(photo) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 21, 2015
The First Lady and The 2nd Lady of Nigeria come May 29,2015..

5 Likes

Re: Mrs Buhari And Mrs Osinbajo Support Buhari In London(photo) by halimaabi: 9:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
Bunch of criminals how do we know this is london or maybe they went to comfort the sick Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Mrs Buhari And Mrs Osinbajo Support Buhari In London(photo) by gabriel212: 9:25pm On Feb 21, 2015
expecting pdp to debunk the photo claiming it was shot in 2001 as there usual way of life.
In another thread I was expecting he CAN to say the 7billion given to them were TITHE from federal government Oil proceedings!
Re: Mrs Buhari And Mrs Osinbajo Support Buhari In London(photo) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
todayboy:
big lie this picture was snap at Ikeja. APC and lie
Blood of Jesus!

6 Likes

Re: Mrs Buhari And Mrs Osinbajo Support Buhari In London(photo) by Ralphlauren(m): 10:00pm On Feb 21, 2015
berem:
Blood of Jesus!

Roflmaooooooo grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mrs Buhari And Mrs Osinbajo Support Buhari In London(photo) by bankyblue(m): 10:45pm On Feb 21, 2015
menesheh:
Good one

GEJ TILL 2019 PLS

Sai GEJ
Sai Nigeria
Sai igbo
Sai enugu
Sai good lovers of the transformation agenga
hmmmm na who be this again? Waiting bring Enugu come join London talk now? #another reason to vote GMB, in other to get flush people like u away from the system

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Buhari And Mrs Osinbajo Support Buhari In London(photo) by gen2briz(m): 10:50pm On Feb 21, 2015
TANs please I need the date and location of this picture.

Please be fast about it so that I can comment.

1 Like

Re: Mrs Buhari And Mrs Osinbajo Support Buhari In London(photo) by menesheh(m): 10:53pm On Feb 21, 2015
grin
bankyblue:
hmmmm na who be this again? Waiting bring Enugu come join London talk now? #another reason to vote GMB, in other to get flush people like u away from the system
grin
Re: Mrs Buhari And Mrs Osinbajo Support Buhari In London(photo) by oduastates: 11:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
Nice.
A well enlightened man can make his electoral choice by simply analysing the mindset,which led to the choice of a candidate's spouse.
In short, show me your wife and I will tell you the kind of person you are.

1 Like

Re: Mrs Buhari And Mrs Osinbajo Support Buhari In London(photo) by eagleonearth(m): 11:35pm On Feb 21, 2015
These are the incoming elites that will help steer our rudderless nation from Terra incognito to Terra firma.
Sai GMB
You have my vote.

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Buhari And Mrs Osinbajo Support Buhari In London(photo) by agabaI23(m): 12:36am On Feb 22, 2015
chinwenduebo:
Mrs Buhari and Mrs Osinbajo are currently in London to support to support.

Checkout their photo in London above

Source: http:///9H6mf
Gives more credence to the sickness rumour.

(1) (Reply)

Prof Yemi Osinbajo,parents And Siblings (throwback Photos) / Jonathan- "I wasn’t Interested In Politics" / UPDATE On Rotimi Amechi's Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.