Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja (32418 Views)

See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja / Vlogging With A Smartphone On The Streets of Computer Village, Ikeja / My Experience In Computer Village, Ikeja Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by FazzyKachi(m): 2:57am On Feb 22, 2015
Cha ... dia'riz God oh cool
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by eazzzy1(m): 3:04am On Feb 22, 2015

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by EbolaParasite: 3:11am On Feb 22, 2015
sekzy99:
Good day all. Please who can link me with anybody in Ikeja to retrieve cash back from boys in Ikeja who defraud my girl of iPhone 5s? The phone is a fake one. Reported to police but nothing happened. So I need to meet a Godfather to settle this issue. Thanks all.

While you are at it, maybe you can also help the guys get their own money back from the chinese makers of the phone. Abi na d boyz manufacture the phone? She paid for a good and she got it. End of.
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by Pwettyella(f): 3:12am On Feb 22, 2015
bros there is noting u can do about it,just console your gf.its one of those things.
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by iykedare(m): 3:13am On Feb 22, 2015
sekzy99:
daats d prob. Its not a shop. Its all d road side guys

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by chillingbabe: 3:13am On Feb 22, 2015
Policemen are aware those guys sell fake phones but they have chosen to do nothing about it cos of the $1 bribe they get from the touts..Jst count it as ur loss and forget about it, Ur gal must have learnt her lesson and she'll never patronise them again...

It'll be very dumb and silly of u to dump ur gal cos of dis mistake she made...Don't blame her shaaa, those phones usually look colourful and tempting cheesy cheesy undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by onatisi(m): 3:14am On Feb 22, 2015
@op, go back there, take the picture of the person that sold that phone and come back here , we will arrest him and get ur money back. No problem .
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by clovislouis(m): 3:17am On Feb 22, 2015
softysparky:

Good morning.
. How u doing? Van we chat via whatsapp
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by otizs: 3:24am On Feb 22, 2015
sekzy99:
Good day all. Please who can link me with anybody in Ikeja to retrieve cash back from boys in Ikeja who defraud my girl of iPhone 5s? The phone is a fake one. Reported to police but nothing happened. So I need to meet a Godfather to settle this issue. Thanks all.
Calm down mr man, don't know why you guys always rushdown to police whenever u were defraud. Police won't help bcuz they are too weak to face boys! You can never retrieve you money back.. That's the fact! Hustle more hard to get more cash. Iphones isn't tecno phones you can get at any cheaper price tongue. Go with your gal next time you are buying, open your eyes + make sure you buys from shop!

1 Like

Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by Nobody: 3:30am On Feb 22, 2015
I have an original "non fufu" iPhone 5s for sale in Ibadan.

https://www.nairaland.com/1913707/cityng-used-iphone-5s-gold

OP, take heart, consider it "sara", the year will be better for you. Just make sure that your girl uses this positively as a life lesson.

1 Like

Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by oweman: 3:33am On Feb 22, 2015
Pwettyella:
bros there is noting u can do about it,just console your gf.its one of those things.

Invivite your GF this sunday morning and give her the best f....k of her life not using condom i tell you she will forget all about the phones till you are able to get her a genuine one .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by Naomiuche: 3:45am On Feb 22, 2015
next time if anyone wants a swap deal, please visit obiwezy swap at MTN office both at opening and v.i or check the website www.obiwezyswap.com
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by PipSurgeon(m): 3:56am On Feb 22, 2015
funny thread.. jjust passing

1 Like

Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by Nobody: 3:56am On Feb 22, 2015
sekzy99:

I’ll pretend you didn't say that.
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by zed7: 4:09am On Feb 22, 2015
Materialistic young people who want to live beyond their means at all cost. She wants to flaunt an Iphone round town.
Only greed will make people buy what cost 50 bucks for 5 bucks. People should work hard and live simple. Wait till you can comfortably afford a brand new iphone and not looking for cheap deals along street corners.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by Spaxon(f): 4:12am On Feb 22, 2015
what happened to the reliable/reputable phone shops around?? .....
and she's in Lagos...
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by lordhugo(m): 4:15am On Feb 22, 2015
softysparky:

Good morning.

you need your beauty sleep. go to bed! cool
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by Jennifer89(f): 4:25am On Feb 22, 2015
op you don't have a case.
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by crackhouse(m): 4:27am On Feb 22, 2015
sekzy99:
she added 30k plus her samsumg s3. Tnks
eeyaaaa, u can give her back the 30k so she won't feel too bad o.k. It's just 30k and i know u are a rich dude so u can afford. Thank me later for the advice u hear?
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by Nobody: 4:29am On Feb 22, 2015
Bro move on. It's gone.
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by Avatar(m): 4:37am On Feb 22, 2015
One chance of life ! grin grin grin grin
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by sundoj08(m): 4:38am On Feb 22, 2015
@op hope you know you might have to bear the brunt of her gullible error when she starts crying on your shoulders to get her a new one which i sense she's already doing grin

1 Like

Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by Ilekeh(f): 4:47am On Feb 22, 2015
Lmaoooooo grin

Ewooo awon boys ti je owo.
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by crisycent: 4:50am On Feb 22, 2015
sekzy99:
daats d prob. Its not aa shop. Its all d road side guys

Please post your girlfriends' WAEC result here. We are beginning to doubt her claim of being educated.

6 Likes

Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by JayJustus(m): 4:51am On Feb 22, 2015
your gyal no fit one yard wife material...in 2015 again hian...

1 Like

Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by bighead1(m): 4:59am On Feb 22, 2015
This place is called lagos now
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by sarmiie(m): 5:00am On Feb 22, 2015
crisycent:

Please post your girlfriends' WAEC result here. We are beginning to doubt her claim of being educated.

wicked!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by Lakeshizu(m): 5:01am On Feb 22, 2015
Spaxon:
what happened to the reliable/reputable phone shops around?? .....
and she's in Lagos...
Maybe she just came back from village
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by magicfingers009: 5:10am On Feb 22, 2015
She wanted to leave the Android FAM and port to Apple. Ehyaa! I'm surprised pple still fall for the old computer village trick. There are reputable stores that sell fairly used phones in computer village. But the phone swap thing, I have never liked the idea.
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by Nobody: 5:27am On Feb 22, 2015
educated pple don't behave like that. moreover why we dey go school. no be to get sense. and 2) where were you or didn't she inform you when she wanted to do all that transaction
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by sekzy99(m): 5:49am On Feb 22, 2015
crisycent:

Waaait lemme scan am
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by sekzy99(m): 5:50am On Feb 22, 2015
crackhouse:
eeyaaaa, u can give her back the 30k so she won't feel too bad o.k. It's just 30k and i know u are a rich dude so u can afford. Thank me later for the advice u hear?
u try

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? / Unboxing Photos Of The New Nokia 3310 (2017) / Alert...9mobile, Smile & Swift To Be Cut In 10days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.