Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,005 members, 7,866,805 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:41 AM

Please People In The House Advice Me No Insult Pls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please People In The House Advice Me No Insult Pls (3425 Views)

Help!!! My Girlfriend Still Lives In Mud House...advice / Pls Advice!!!no Insult Pls!!!. / Why Do People Use Marriage As A Means To Insult Single Successful Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please People In The House Advice Me No Insult Pls by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 25, 2015
jworos:
heheheee,you'll be surprised.
Lol! really?? "grin"

Would You be so Kind enough as to Explain the Magic involved? cry

coz ah don't see myself falling In love with someone Online because he Camera 360'd/photoshopped himself to look good...Or Because he Chats with so much Big grammar n Long words..undecided LoL! it's just crazy! Coz people have Cyber personalities n Real Personalities..Half of what I portray Online isn't what I do foreal...it's All an act..undecided LoL! So, A deluded someone falling for that is just gonna die of Heartbreaks...serious one! "grin" embarassed
Re: Please People In The House Advice Me No Insult Pls by jworos(m): 9:11pm On Oct 25, 2015
Estharfabian:
Lol! really?? "grin"

Would You be so Kind enough as to Explain the Magic involved? cry

coz ah don't see myself falling In love with someone Online because he Camera 360'd/photoshopped himself to look good...Or Because he Chats with so much Big grammar n Long words..undecided LoL! it's just crazy! Coz people have Cyber personalities n Real Personalities..Half of what I portray Online isn't what I do foreal...it's All an act..undecided LoL! So, A deluded someone falling for that is just gonna die of Heartbreaks...serious one! "grin" embarassed
So you're not real i guess, communication is very important in a relationship + once u talk for a while, you'll get to kno each oda fake/real, you'll exchange pics photoshopped or not, girls una like connection tongue
Re: Please People In The House Advice Me No Insult Pls by NinaNigeria(f): 9:45pm On Oct 25, 2015
Honey being in a relationship wit someone u have never met has a very slim chance of working hey? Maybe u shud try to meet wit her and hang out wit her more, den u can leave for a period of time and go where u say u r, and dat way she might realy love u if she says she loves u, bt as long as u two have never met, forget ooo
Re: Please People In The House Advice Me No Insult Pls by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 25, 2015
jworos:
So you're not real i guess, communication is very important in a relationship + once u talk for a while, you'll get to kno each oda fake/real, you'll exchange pics photoshopped or not, girls una like connection tongue
LoL! Maybe? tongue
look at things this way...embarassed In the cyber world...I'm this IDGAF...Fvck You and Your feelings Kinda person...cry Buh meet me in Reality..."I'm A Barbie Kinda girl" *if you know what that means!??!* undecided

LoL! "grin" So...someone falling for that would only get disappointed in Reality...LoL! I still dont believe it's possible...Maybe the feeling is jealously? Or Admiration? Buh not Love abeg....embarassed
Re: Please People In The House Advice Me No Insult Pls by jworos(m): 4:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL! Maybe? tongue
look at things this way...embarassed In the cyber world...I'm this IDGAF...Fvck You and Your feelings Kinda person...cry Buh meet me in Reality..."I'm A Barbie Kinda girl" *if you know what that means!??!* undecided

LoL! "grin" So...someone falling for that would only get disappointed in Reality...LoL! I still dont believe it's possible...Maybe the feeling is jealously? Or Admiration? Buh not Love abeg....embarassed
Okay, let's say we chat n i con like ur IDGAF kinda attitude, seeing ur Barbie attitude wud make me like you more.
Re: Please People In The House Advice Me No Insult Pls by IDGAF(m): 4:50pm On Oct 27, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL! Maybe? tongue

Phuck it!!! This must be a match made in Heaven! For u? I Do Give A F*ck!!!
Re: Please People In The House Advice Me No Insult Pls by GloryGloryRufus(m): 5:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
Emytexboy:
I want to be truthful here atleast for contience concern. I and this girl got acquainted on Facebook and I love her so much and she claim that she loves me too, though we've not seen each other for now.
For me am not a play boy to her because i know I've got feelings for her very well and good intention for her, but I asked her if she can wait till i return from where i am now to see her after, she accepted with no doupt even when i asked her to make a choice as in if she can't cope with my absence lets quit but she accepted with no fear.
The problem now is that I've come to love her the more but she does not take me serious again. Am I that ugly? Or what should I do?I've given her my whole heart but she doesn't seem to trust me. Tell me what to do my very good friends.
.... He pleaded we should not insult him though i cannot insult any one on social media no matter what the person has done to provoke me into doing so... But i must tell everyone that i am extremely sure this handsome guy is an attention seeker, he knows that little things can turn ladies on, i am a smart guy too but people may not believe this thing i am saying, he coined the story in a way that will make ladies to ask him to discard the babe, then he will start requesting for their contacts because his photo alone can turn some babes who are crazy after the body on. I salute you my guy. You must be form Niger Delta. I am your brother sir.
Re: Please People In The House Advice Me No Insult Pls by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 27, 2015
jworos:
Okay, let's say we chat n i con like ur IDGAF kinda attitude, seeing ur Barbie attitude wud make me like you more.
"grin" LoL...really?? tongue
then, RIP...tongue "grin"
Re: Please People In The House Advice Me No Insult Pls by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
IDGAF:

Phuck it!!! This must be a match made in Heaven! For u? I Do Give A F*ck!!!
Lmfao...Nice Monicker...tongue
plus...Your pick Up Line is great...Buh, seriously...You could do better...."grin"
Re: Please People In The House Advice Me No Insult Pls by jworos(m): 6:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
Estharfabian:
"grin" LoL...really?? tongue
then, RIP...tongue "grin"
Someone I'm chatting with at d moment feels that way right now, but too bad, I'm taken tongue
Re: Please People In The House Advice Me No Insult Pls by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 28, 2015
Hahahaha, nawao. God created beautiful girls everywhere guys still giving themselves problem. Abeg guy receive sense
Re: Please People In The House Advice Me No Insult Pls by Emytexboy(m): 6:27am On Oct 29, 2015
NinaNigeria:
Honey being in a relationship wit someone u have never met has a very slim chance of working hey? Maybe u shud try to meet wit her and hang out wit her more, den u can leave for a period of time and go where u say u r, and dat way she might realy love u if she says she loves u, bt as long as u two have never met, forget ooo
thanks
Re: Please People In The House Advice Me No Insult Pls by Emytexboy(m): 6:32am On Oct 29, 2015
na waah for some people's comments when I said I love her i was not mincing words. that's my feelings pls

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Is 30 But Doesn't Have A Girlfriend / Help! I Was Beaten By My Girlfriend / Pics: How To Get SUPER EYE CATCHY B**bs In Seconds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.