Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You (266473 Views)

How Old School Boys Write Letters To Girls In The 70s+80s / Advise To Girls Sending Unclad Pictures To Guys (A Must Read) / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Evathyst(f): 12:19am On Feb 22, 2015
Hmnnn...
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by LieDetector(m): 1:17am On Feb 22, 2015
Farano. Comot joor. You're too sexy for my liking. I can't date someone like you.

I pray she doesn't ban me sha undecided

3 Likes

Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by eightsin(m): 6:29am On Feb 22, 2015
Gals don enter.

Sits with popcorn n guguru and sipping zobo
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by farano(f): 7:07am On Feb 22, 2015
LieDetector:
Farano. Comot joor. You're too sexy for my liking. I can't date someone like you.

Well said. Good you didn't use pretentious and fancy words grin

1 Like

Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Keketu(m): 7:37am On Feb 22, 2015
farano:
hello , good mourning
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Tolzeal(m): 7:42am On Feb 22, 2015
LieDetector:

Stop Been Boring ....... Go wack Off
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by LieDetector(m): 7:43am On Feb 22, 2015
farano:
charlesnneji1. The trick didn't work on my crush. cry

3 Likes

Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by CharlesNneji1: 7:46am On Feb 22, 2015
LieDetector:
charlesnneji1. The trick didn't work on my crush. cry

*smiles* Because she knows the trick. But still, you never can tell if it did.

She teased you back (which is a good sign), you should have taken your own teasing up a notch.

6 Likes

Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 22, 2015
This is a thread created by a man who knows what's up. Not those pansies creating 10 things, 5 things. . .

More ink to your pen, mate. These points work on ladies that can be said to be very beautiful and successful cos they have it all, have seen it all and have heard it all. So, what makes you fvcking different?

21 Likes

Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 22, 2015
A very beautiful girl already knows she is beautiful, and she hears it 1000 times a day. The moment you don't tell her she is beautiful, her internal "panic" mode is activated and she'll be wondering what she did wrong, and who you are for you not to notice her beauty.

Therefore, out of 1000 guys, you already stand out.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by farano(f): 7:56am On Feb 22, 2015
Keketu:
hello , good mourning morning
Hope u had a good nyt rest keketu
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by CharlesNneji1: 8:43am On Feb 22, 2015
Blackett:
A very beautiful girl already knows she is beautiful, and she hears it 1000 times a day. The moment you don't tell her she is beautiful, her internal "panic" mode is activated and she'll be wondering what she did wrong, and who you are for you not to notice her beauty.

Therefore, out of 1000 guys, you already stand out.

Sharp guy, you know what's up

5 Likes

Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by kudoxs(m): 9:44am On Feb 22, 2015
Make i siddon dey look
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by marieolae(f): 9:57am On Feb 22, 2015
Honestly, these are the best tips I've seen on NL.
So much better than the '10 ways to get this and that' rubbish.

Good work smiley

4 Likes

Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by naijaboiy: 10:20am On Feb 22, 2015
marieolae:

Good work smiley
You better not Allow any Niggah try these lines on you angry

If not..... cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by spanzed(m): 10:21am On Feb 22, 2015
Nice tips.....I posses one of those qualities but tend to get boring when am chatting with a boring lady....

3 Likes

Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by naijaboiy: 10:22am On Feb 22, 2015
Op thumbs up!

I mean you are really good at this game and it beats all those Un realistic lists we see trolling NL up and down. undecided

Even the ladies attest to these facts cheesy

Omo i'm subscribing to your E-book right away,,no dulling grintongue

4 Likes

Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by marieolae(f): 10:35am On Feb 22, 2015
Don't worry love.

wink
naijaboiy:

You better not Allow any Niggah try these lines on you angry

If not..... cry
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by naijaboiy: 10:37am On Feb 22, 2015
marieolae:
Don't worry love.

wink
smiley
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by dahreyM: 10:50am On Feb 22, 2015
Mprex:
Lol. Impressive i must say. Well done Opsmiley

Which of them works on u?
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by alfonso36(m): 10:53am On Feb 22, 2015
missjenna:
comot for here joor u r too sexy for my liking, hihihi
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by stlarry001(m): 10:53am On Feb 22, 2015
Op you are on point
Could remember back then as an undergraduate and when facebook was my passion most of the SHE I laid from facebook where through been naughty and acting uncerious with them and annoying but in a mature way.
Most often we started as sworn enemies but after some days of bashing and requoting we bcm friends and most often she will want to see d guy that was bashing him when others where praising her and finally u knw watin go sup.
But that was many yrs back when men where boys but it works 90percent

1 Like

Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by CharlesNneji1: 10:58am On Feb 22, 2015
TIP #3 BEDROOM TALK.

Alright, now we are here - the final strategy.

I will have to carefully go through this one so we all can get it.

First, let's look at why this strategy works.

the thing is this; If a girl sees you as just a friend then that is what you will remain - no matter what. Girls RARELY date guys they have friend zoned. This is exactly why after telling a girl who is a close friend of yours that you love her, she will either start avoiding you or she will start becoming uncomfortable around you - she would RARELY agree that she feels the same way (because she doesn't).

If you want a girl to see you as a boyfriend material then you have to start from the onset to give her boyfriend signals, not by telling her how you feel about her (This will only make her loose interest in you - i will explain why in my next article), the best way to make a girl see you as someone she might date in the future is to use BEDROOM TALK on her from the very beginning. when you talk to her in this way she would

one; not categorize you as just a friend.
two; she would begin to feel some level of sexual attraction to you. when this happens then she would start seeing you as someone she can date

i will explain what i mean, Stay with me

Bedroom talk is the art of talking to a girl in ways that trigger her sexual buttons or her sexually imaginations. I don't mean sexchatting (That would be gross).

Let me give you some real life example: For instance; assuming you are having some discussion with a girl and she says something you don't agree with you could say something like: "see eh, if you say something like that again i will bite your lips for you" (In her head, this registers as a sexual tease and it triggers her imagination a bit - if you say it with the right voice tone it would be electric)

sure enough, if she doesn't already like you she might not imagine much of the sexual meaning of what you've just said, but when you keep giving her loads and loads of bedroom talks in the right way, it will start to have effect on her.

more example:

You could hug a girl and while she is still holding you, you could say something like: "help, she is molesting me. where is my mummy"

(I know, it sounds silly but it works - girls are tender creatures, tender things work on them)

also you could be walking with a girl then you can turn and go like; "hey, stop checking out my hips joor, i'm not even up to 18 and you are looking at me that way" (Try this and watch her laugh her head off, hit you and then say: "go joor"wink

or you could say something like this after calling her up at night; "sleep tight, don't dream of me - i get girls pregnant in dreams". (This one also works just fine)

You get the gist?; you mix a little teasing and then charge it up with sexual fire. Girls are very imaginative creatures; they are more affected by what they hear than what they see.

BUT

Doing this the wrong way could backfire and make you look like a pervert - that's where my e-book comes in; in it i explained the step by step way to use this strategy so that girls will become madly sexually attracted to you (due to piracy concerns, Only very few people will be allowed to get the e-book this week, once we sell a particular number we would stop selling. bear with me if you are turned down - contact this number 08158068422 on watsapp for details on how to get the book. or call 07031839129. monday to friday 8am -4pm only). You can also send "I need the bang rule" to charlesnnejiofficial@gmail.com and details on how to get it will be sent to you within 24 hours.

For those who have been asking for it; here are the book contents -

- How to manipulate a girl’s emotions, irrespective of how tough she is and make her go crazy about you.

- One thing you can start doing right now that will increase your confidence around girls

- The four mistakes ruining your chances with girls now and how you can eliminate these mistakes, turn them to your advantage and use those same mistakes to your advantage in order to effortlessly make girls see you as boyfriend material.

- The particular mindsets girls have that you can use right now to trigger massive lust in them. You can use these secrets to make any girl want to have sex with you without you even raising a finger.

- The one powerful secret you can use in order to make sure that a girl never cheats on you. This secret will make sure any girl will be willingly to stick with you no matter what. This same secret is the one players use to keep a girl coming back to them even when they maltreat such girls.

- The 3 steps that you can use this very moment to get into any girl’s heart.

- How to make sure that a girl doesn’t see you as just a friend. This step by step secret will make sure she doesn’t friend-zone you or see you as someone she can’t date.

That is not all; I will also show you:

- The 3 rules of seducing and getting pretty girls to like you like crazy.

- The 3 exact moves to use on a girl and make her lower her defenses. These “moves” will ensure that even a girl who was heart-broken yesterday will see you as someone she can allow into her life now.

- One particular thing you can start doing right now to appear more confident in front of girls. It doesn’t just stop there, this particular secret will totally eliminate the fears you feel about approaching a girl you like.

- What to do in order to make a girl see you as some she must have. This is the exact same secret players use in order to make girls fight shamelessly over them.

- How to make a girl love you even if you are broke

- The exact thing to say in order to make her comfortable with you in an instant even if you two had just met.

- How to make pretty and classy girls work hard just to please you.

Plus lots more

After FEBRUARY 24th (That is, tuesday next week, the price of the book will go up and we will start selecting who we sell to so as to dissuade pirates from buying it). the numbers to contact are above

PS: The title of my next article is: "TOP MISTAKES THAT IS MAKING GIRLS FRIENDZONE YOU, AND HOW TO AVOID THEM".

Stay tuned.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by CharlesNneji1: 11:00am On Feb 22, 2015
marieolae:

Good work smiley

Thanks darling, *in DJ khalid"s voice* You are smart and you are truthful
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by CharlesNneji1: 11:01am On Feb 22, 2015
stlarry001:
Op you are on point
Could remember back then as an undergraduate and when facebook was my passion most of the SHE I laid from facebook where through been naughty and acting uncerious with them and annoying but in a mature way.
Most often we started as sworn enemies but after some days of bashing and requoting we bcm friends and most often she will want to see d guy that was bashing him when others where praising her and finally u knw watin go sup.
But that was many yrs back when men where boys but it works 90percent

Boss, you sharp die. You know wetin dey *big smile*
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by CharlesNneji1: 11:02am On Feb 22, 2015
naijaboiy:
Op thumbs up!

I mean you are really good at this game and it beats all those Un realistic lists we see trolling NL up and down. undecided

Even the ladies attest to these facts cheesy

Omo i'm subscribing to your E-book right away,,no dulling grintongue

Thanks, bro. Oshee, subscribe o - it is loaded, we no fit expose evri evri here na *winks*
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by CharlesNneji1: 11:05am On Feb 22, 2015
spanzed:
Nice tips.....I posses one of those qualities but tend to get boring when am chatting with a boring lady....

Bro, if she is boring - move on. it is not your problem, it is hers. some girls are fun killers while some others just make you love been around them, go for those ones - life is too short to allow a boring girl kill your vibes

11 Likes

Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by naijaboiy: 11:06am On Feb 22, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

Thanks, bro. Oshee, subscribe o - it is loaded, we no fit expose evri evri here na *winks*
Naso oga grin
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by stlarry001(m): 11:15am On Feb 22, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

Boss, you sharp die. You know wetin dey *big smile*

@charlseNneji1 My man no be small matter, I was going tru my archives on facebook and I could not help but smile when I see hw I and some babe started. Even in class back then I make them laf by been funny but in a sussy way. Most we form angry but if I later talk to them or try inviting them if u see as there go rush cum mayb there are scared I will bash them again but d onces that act good there no go just send them. Please don't mind my pigin english( delta state and partly benin) spoilt me.

Note I will drop some other skills I used then that still work till now but always remember cassanovring, playboyism and womanisn don't pay
Look for a lady you love and make her love you like craze

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] / 15 Secrets To Make Your Girlfriend Fall In Love With You Forever! / Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.