Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You (266540 Views)

How Old School Boys Write Letters To Girls In The 70s+80s / Advise To Girls Sending Unclad Pictures To Guys (A Must Read) / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Expressions(m): 10:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
missjenna:
Op you are correct.
These points you stated are for winning the hearts of girls, not womenundecided

Thanks a million for this comment!
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by chaberry(m): 10:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
BreezyRita:

Wow! So you're eyen eka mmi?! Nice!

Ooops! She's not.

Op, these won't work on me! If I like you I do!
But I hate boring guys sha. Who can't keep a real nice convo flowing.
Prettie! Please what brand of Vaseline do you use on your face?
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by ray2Dmond(m): 10:07pm On Feb 22, 2015
my scope
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 22, 2015
EroticAngelina:
try harder

Ur signature... well, averagely u sabi write bt u can still learn more.
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Ezibless: 10:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
emperorchedda:
guys like you make girls feel extra special, you may think its for the fun but it harms, it makes them feel on top of the world, just like the fellow you just mentioned will be feeling on top of the world after she reads that

cheesy
awwww...
There's nothing bad in making a lady feel ''special'' na.
He may be attracted to he y'knwwink
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 22, 2015
oloyolo:

Nne won't u like to marry ur ancestor i will be helping u to talk to the gods
What els can ask for in a man
angry

but I don't worship gods
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by romzyxy(m): 10:13pm On Feb 22, 2015
farano:
Well said. Good you didn't use pretentious and fancy words grin

I heard d oda guy mention ban. R u a mod?
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by kuzee(m): 10:14pm On Feb 22, 2015
all these ugly ugly gurls, yes you.. wnt stop to amaze me
with their smelly armpits and honey well.. undecided
jux de observe una
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by anwo247: 10:14pm On Feb 22, 2015
kilokeys:
Nneka123 "Comot here joor, you are too sexxxy for my liking, i can't date someone like you."

i hope it works grin

if it doesn't.. op, you are fired

Honestly!

1 Like

Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by emperorchedda(m): 10:16pm On Feb 22, 2015
Ezibless:

cheesy
awwww...
There's nothing bad in making a lady feel ''special'' na.
He may be attracted to he y'knwwink
special, nothing bad...extra special to the level she gets pompous, very bad
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 22, 2015
diddydiva:

angry

but I don't worship gods

Really I thought u like amadioha
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Ezibless: 10:25pm On Feb 22, 2015
emperorchedda:
special, nothing bad...extra special to the level she gets pompous, very bad

Extra special?
Lol.aiit.
Different school of thought
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by emperorchedda(m): 10:27pm On Feb 22, 2015
Ezibless:

Extra special?
Lol.aiit.
Different school of thought
yeah...proud ladies are a turn off. Hopefully you aint one
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 22, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

No, bro... i don't advise changing your personality just to get girls - a good guy should remain a good guy if he is the type that doesn't try hard to please others at the expense of himself. what i preach is this; "be in control" when it comes with girls. i don't advise treating girls badly or acting bad; what i advise is to become more interesting and never trying too hard to please a girl because girls hate guys who they can control.

bros abeg, nor vex, please how do I approach a beautiful looking girl on street or road, please I am student, if I had money would have gotten ur e book, pardon me my brother, just help me out with this
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by theboydisharp007(m): 10:34pm On Feb 22, 2015
op, this I know......The only rule about dating/ romance as life has thought us over the years still remains .........
There are no freaking rules!!!!!!
Everyone should know that by now.

1 Like

Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by CharlesNneji1: 10:36pm On Feb 22, 2015
Wonderlands:

bros abeg, nor vex, please how do I approach a beautiful looking girl on street or road, please I am student, if I had money would have gotten ur e book, pardon me my brother, just help me out with this

Stay tuned, I will cover that tomorrow on this thread
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Ezibless: 10:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
emperorchedda:
yeah...proud ladies are a turn off. Hopefully you aint one

lolsmiley
How can you be so sure?
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

Stay tuned, I will cover that tomorrow on this thread

tnx bro
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Faraidi(m): 10:40pm On Feb 22, 2015
CharlesNneji1:
I got over a hundred email this week from guys who want to know "how to talk to a girl"...

...and today i am going to address that question..

These 3 ways of talking to girls that i am about to pour on your laps always work like magic, every single time. with just these three ways of talking to girls you can get them to become addicted to you, always come around you and basically love to be around you like crazy. Turn it up just a bit, use it on your dream girl and you will have her sending you love texts like her life depends on it

Go through these strategies then ask any girl around you weather they work and my guess is that they would give you a resounding yes.

Before i go into the strategies let me quickly tell you why these strategies work.

stay with me

Here is the thing;

- One; girls always get guys coming around them - every single time. walk through a girl's Facebook inbox and you will be marveled at the tons of unread messages in it. In real life, same thing happens - they get approached by guys all the time. an average girl gets approached by at least two guys every week or two guys everyday if she is pretty (that's 4 guys every week)

This attention gets to a girl's head, she starts feeling like a prize and when that happens shakara steps in.

- Two; Girls are bombarded by loads and loads of boring guys everyday. it can be tiring, trust me - what they do is to filter away the boring guys and focus on the more interesting ones.

If girls don't like talking to you long in real life and in social media then it means you are not communicating with them in these three ways i am about to reveal. If girls always give you "k" and "lol" on social media, it is not because they are rude - it is because you are plain boring (that is the painful truth). but here is the good news, you can change how you communicate with girls and become a more attractive guy by using this 3 strategies

here they are -

1. Teasing
2. Sarcasm
3. Bedroom talk

#1. Teasing:

Some guys can be a big nightmare to girls. what girls hate like crazy is a guy who keeps asking tons and tons of question when they discuss with them. questions like: "how was your day", "have you eaten", "hope your day was good", "hope you are fine"

all in one chat/conversation.

This is boring, it bores the hell out of girls.

You have to be more interesting than that if you want that girl to find you interesting. You have to flirt with her using the teasing strategy.

how does this work?

simple - teasing basically means to make fun of a girl in a playful way.

let me give you practical examples - Instead of coming to a girls Facebook Picture and commenting with "Beautiful Picture" (which is boring - every guy does it), You could flip this around and comment instead with - "Comot here joor, you are too sexxxy for my liking, i can't date someone like you."

To a guy, a talk like this is silly (i know) but to a girl it works like magic. (Try it right now, go on Facebook and try it out under a girl's picture and watch her reaction).

More examples - You could call up a girl and instead of asking her "did you think of me?" (which is as boring as hell and makes her feel like you are begging to be thought of), the best way to start the conversation is to playfully say - "I know you've been thinking about me all day so i am here to free your mind" *smile* "how are you". The reason why this works on girls is that it:

- makes you different from other guys who are boring
- Makes you appear confident.
- Makes you more attractive because by making fun of her you give her the impression that you are not trying to impress her like other guys do (and nothing is as attractive to girls as a guy who doesn't try to impress them like a puppy)

Now note; it doesn't matter what you say but how you say it. someone can say the above things and it will seem like he is arrogant while another person would say the exact same thing and it would work like a magnetic magic on a girl. so the right way to tease a girl is to always make fun of her with a smile. it doesn't mean saying nasty things to her; the right way to tease is to always make it seem like you are playing around with your little sister.

for more on how to tease a girl and the right ways to go about it so as to make her see you as a potential boyfriend in minutes, that is where my e-book comes in (see my profile for a picture of it), in it i went into very deep details on how to tease your way into a girl's heart - no matter how tough or hard to get she is (to get the e-book you can add the number above on watsapp and send your messages to it or call the number on my profile).

PS: will continue with the other two strategies in my next posts on this thread. stay tuned. meanwhile you can visit my website (see my profile)

Stay tuned.
too money conscious
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by emperorchedda(m): 10:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
Ezibless:

lolsmiley
How can you be so sure?
actually I'm not, I just hope
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Neldrizzy(m): 10:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
@charlseNneji1 this guy you toooooooo much abeg..... Right from the first day i read ur thread, that was last year abt (October or November) i applied all the tricks/tips you gave plus My "follow come" inbuilt sugarcoated mouth and everything has been moving on smoothly.. cheesycheesycheesy i jus resumed school last month (January) and My name is everywhere in all department, the kind gals wey de they around me , me self i de fear weda na magic i they use.. cheesycheesy i advice you all to subscribe to the op's e-book... You don't need to be handsome, rich,have six pack b4 you date beautiful gals... The power to control beautiful, classy, stylish gals is in ur tongue. Mak use of it....
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by justmag(m): 10:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
Lol...I wonder what kind of girl you used this one and it worked. Bottom line! There are better ways to get girls than saying that. I speak for myself.
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Gynacologist(m): 10:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

*smiles*

My brother; yes - money can attract girls but still, a boring guy is still a boring guy. the money can't take that away, even with the money we all still need to learn some social skills or the girl will dump you for another rich guy with a better personality. If a girl like you for your money she will leave you when a richer guy shows up, so it is always better to make her attracted to you as a person rather than to get her attracted to your pocket.

secondly, Sure, giving a girl attention is nice but when you do it too much it will make her loose interest in you (ask any girl). You have to make her miss you sometimes (i explained all that in my e-book)
e book again

1 Like

Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by biGPoppaSays(m): 10:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
too good post...op so on point
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by CharlesNneji1: 10:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
Neldrizzy:
@charlseNneji1 this guy you toooooooo much abeg..... Right from the first day i read ur thread, that was last year abt (October or November) i applied all the tricks/tips you gave plus My "follow come" inbuilt sugarcoated mouth and everything has been moving on smoothly.. cheesycheesycheesy i jus resumed school last month (January) and My name is everywhere in all department, the kind gals wey de they around me , me self i de fear weda na magic i they use.. cheesycheesy i advice you all to subscribe to the op's e-book... You don't need to be handsome, rich,have six pack b4 you date beautiful gals... The power to control beautiful, classy, stylish gals is in ur tongue. Mak use of it....

Thanks bro, I'm happy to hear that the strategies are working for you.

Guys like you move the world, you learn and put into work
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by yinkeys(m): 11:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Who mail you?

You be David DeAngelo? undecided
@sisi kachisbarbie you know too much o
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Neldrizzy(m): 11:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

Thanks bro, I'm happy to hear that the strategies are working for you.

Guys like you move the world, you learn and put into work
yes bro.... Its really working 4me

1 Like

Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by sweetcocoa(f): 11:12pm On Feb 22, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/
To get a girl is one thing, but to keep the girl is another thing.
And if you have to expend all these efforts to get a girl's attention, what time will the guy have to build himself and his career?
The most boring guy with a lot of expendable income always wins. You will be surprised at how money cures boredom.

\
Why do you make it sound like you can't have a girlfriend and still be successful? You are supposed to use this on a girl you fancy, it's not as if you are told to go about trying that on every girl.

1 Like

Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Ezibless: 11:15pm On Feb 22, 2015
emperorchedda:
actually I'm not, I just hope

grin
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:16pm On Feb 22, 2015
Mtchewwwww.... tips for wooing gurls... well my suggestion is dis... as a guy u nid to work on wat makes u stand out... wat makes u look attractive constantly hitting dat spot gvs u an edge.... u could Av an athletic figure,a nice sexy voice(i bet u,I've seen a gurl dat fell flat just for someone's voice),a good talker(someone with d ability to start up a convo with total strangers).... every guy has somethin to die for... Work on urself n thank me later... forget chats n d sort its a different world entirely...
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by emperorchedda(m): 11:16pm On Feb 22, 2015
Ezibless:

grin
Splendid night dear

1 Like

Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by watchindelta(m): 11:18pm On Feb 22, 2015
Toto n prick wahala waiting dis thing go put who nah emgrin tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] / 15 Secrets To Make Your Girlfriend Fall In Love With You Forever! / Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.