Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,016 members, 7,810,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. (53177 Views)

Brand New Sealed Apple Iphones 6s 64gig now 95k call 08038940607 / Apple Mackbook Pro Available / Brand New Sealed Apple TV 64GB For Sale @ 75K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by Temptee101(m): 11:37am On Feb 23, 2015
So not only Nigerians?

These oyibos are really learning fast

1 Like

Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by DuchessLily(f): 11:39am On Feb 23, 2015
Ijebu-garri Mac book pro..... hiahiahiahiaa

2 Likes

Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 23, 2015
Look on the bright side..... You guys can now travel to the US without leaving your house... Just put the sand in a tray and STEP ON AMERICAN SOIL... grin grin grin damn.... See loss...

11 Likes

Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by tellwisdom: 11:40am On Feb 23, 2015
U sef manage what u saw sad
Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by initialize(m): 11:41am On Feb 23, 2015
eliascomm55:
I want buyers of those sealed phones and laptops to beware of re packed gadgets. This is what my brother saw in a brand new sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. His suppler actually sent 4pieces of this, he opened them to see what is in the carton then he found out nylon filled with beach sand was packed and sealed in the laptop box.

#whitepeoplescam#

Elisa... I go call you soon

I wan hear full gist.

Oyinbo sand for sale.... Can be use as plaster or filling sand. Contact Elisa

1 Like

Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by jdilight(m): 11:42am On Feb 23, 2015
chukxie:
Strange! You should inform your contact in the States so that he/she would file a complaint with the company that supplied the computers. Abi oyibo don enter scamming levels?

You know if na his contact repackaged the goods?

1 Like

Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by Temptee101(m): 11:43am On Feb 23, 2015
scanp:
igbos at work grin
Ewu Agafu! Nkita dara ibi

1 Like

Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by StPete: 11:43am On Feb 23, 2015
What if the sand in the package was not put in by the seller?

What if all these shipping agencies are the ones with the dubious intent?

3 Likes

Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by Eureka123(f): 11:43am On Feb 23, 2015
Lol... I feel terrible laughing at another person's misfortune, but.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by eromspete(m): 11:43am On Feb 23, 2015
Mehn the oyibo sef don vex... Scam of life.

Expensive sand. Sorry for your loss but i have a feeling you paid a ridiculously low price for the supposed gadget (Macbook)

Painful lesson. Take heart

Word of advice - Buy from Verified retailers.

1 Like

Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by initialize(m): 11:44am On Feb 23, 2015
DuchessLily:
Ijebu-garri Mac book pro..... hiahiahiahiaa

If I hear! @OP ur bro did not open d carton b4 he paid 4 it?

It is possible the person in the US didn't even meet the seller which will definitely mean he's unable to inspect the items.

He will just transfer the money to the seller's account and the seller in turn ship the items directly to Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by BizBloke(m): 11:44am On Feb 23, 2015
eliascomm55:
this is from american bro. We went to collect d laptops at the airport from the person who bring them to nigeria. I fear white people ooo

Did this sell for so cheap?

Also, was it sent to Nigeria directly by the vendor?
Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by Mrbigman1(m): 11:45am On Feb 23, 2015
vjsmiles:
ALABA INTL MARKET shocked

U need help

1 Like

Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by eromspete(m): 11:45am On Feb 23, 2015
So you mean to say this kain nylon no dey Nigeria grin grin grin grin grin Chei.

redcliff:

This is not alaba. The nylon alone should tell you that
Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by DuchessLily(f): 11:47am On Feb 23, 2015
initialize:

It is possible the person in the US didn't even meet the seller which will definitely mean he's unable to inspect the items.

He will just transfer the money to the seller's account and the seller in turn ship the items directly to Nigeria

Eyahh...poor him
Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by dotna(m): 11:50am On Feb 23, 2015
choi shocked

1 Like

Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:51am On Feb 23, 2015
eliascomm55:
I want buyers of those sealed phones and laptops to beware of re packed gadgets. This is what my brother saw in a brand new sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. His suppler actually sent 4pieces of this, he opened them to see what is in the carton then he found out nylon filled with beach sand was packed and sealed in the laptop box.

#whitepeoplescam#
Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:52am On Feb 23, 2015
eliascomm55:

#whitepeoplescam#

am sure the deal was too good to be true but s/he couldnt see that
Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by redcliff: 11:53am On Feb 23, 2015
eromspete:
So you mean to say this kain nylon no dey Nigeria grin grin grin grin grin Chei.

I dont know but immediately i saw it without the comments, i knew it was a regular yankee plastic bag.. in naija they'l use black nylon rather than give you the luxury of this transparent plastic bag

1 Like

Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 23, 2015
LOL!!! cheesy
as they see the address is to Nigeria ( where the judiciary is not active) then nonsense happens.

I have had such before when I ordered for an item, the thing did not arrive but it was ticked on their system that arrived.
well, at the end of the day I got same items twice. I didn't bother returning it. I closed my account. because already I had been cheated by one of their marketers who also closed his account online too.
Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by LewisO: 11:58am On Feb 23, 2015
OMG! shocked
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by ElFenomeno1: 11:59am On Feb 23, 2015
I am sure your brother bought this at a ridiculously low price...... Awoof dey run belle! grin
Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by eromspete(m): 12:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
Sorry Bro. I understand you wanted to upgrade from your HP 530 pc to a MacBook. Most people would want to own a Mac but please tell us the whole detail.

WHAT WAS THE PRICE YOU PAID FOR THE MACBOOK?
What website did you purchase from? Is it Craigslist, Amazon, Alibaba, ebay, etc
How did you pay the seller the price of the device? Western Union, Paypal, Debit/Credit card.
How was payment, shipment confirmation done?
What was the mode of delivery? Regular post or Courier service?

This is very important so others can learn from your experience.

It painful to be scammed

eliascomm55:

#whitepeoplescam#

1 Like

Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
mtcheeew. tales by moonlight
Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by BOUNTYDOG(m): 12:04pm On Feb 23, 2015
jdilight:

Exactly what I suspect,cos the seller cannot be certain the person u asked to send the money will not confirm the package before sending,besides u should know the source u buy from if its ur hard earned money.
Are u a laptop reseller?cos why would u order for 4 macbook if no be say u see awuf.
If u trust ur Agent u sent money to,tell him and he will know how to track the seller if really he is innocent.because right now he is the No1 suspect.and can only prove his innocence taking it up.what if it were contraban goods na so him go foolishly send witout confirming the contents?

3 Likes

Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by greall12(m): 12:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin this most be ikeja for those people looking for black market or Cheap things instead of them to go inside store to buy..
Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by chukxie(m): 12:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
jdilight:

Guy, your head dey there. This your theory make sense. Nothing's impossible.

3 Likes

Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by GLeesMODEL(m): 12:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
▴̲̊̽▴̲̊̽̽▴̲̊̽ATTENTION▴̲̊̽▴̲̊̽̽▴̲̊̽
...Who Becomes The Queen Of Nigerian Models On The Runway? 
              #@# 
Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria & 
   Africa Designer Concert 

#AUDITIONS

EDO STATE
Mindcast Hotel, Ujoelen Road, Ekpoma
Date: Sunday- 8th March, 2015

ANAMBRA STATE
Golphins Hotel- beside Nourisha,temp Site Awka
Date: Friday - 20th March, 2015

IMO STATE
Mbara New York Hotel - At Okwurata, Off IMSU Back Gate
Date: Saturday- 21st March, 2015

BAYALSA STATE
Latik Hotel - No.43 INEC Road, Kpansia Yenagoa
Date: Saturday- 21st March, 2015

ENUGU STATE
New Berris Park - GRA,Enugu
Date: Friday, 3rd April, 2015

RIVERS STATE
Play House Lounge- No. 37, King Perekule Street GRA, Portharcourt
Date: Saturday, 4th April, 2015

CROSS RIVER
To be Released soon
Date: Saturday, 4th April, 2015

PLATEAU STATE
Club 360 - At Grove Bar and Garden,along area Command, Jos
Date: Saturday- 18th April, 2015

LAGOS STATE 
Classic Studio Hall - No. 5 Adelabu Close, Opp. Training College, Off Toyin Street, Ikeja
Date: Saturday- 18th April, 2015

FCT ABUJA
CHILLIS - Ahmadu Bello way, Opposite Unity House, By Sahad Mall, Area 11 Garki
Date: Saturday- 2nd May, 2015

UNIVERSAL TIME
12:noon Prompt
No African Time

PRESS BRIEFING 
(Official Unveiling)
Date: 17th March, 2015
Abuja

HOW TO REGISTER
Pay N4,500 into Any GTB Bank
•Acct Name: Amity GLOBAL Network 
•Account No: 0164550028
#Text Teller No-08095798280 &    
Keep Teller safe for Audition 
#NOTE: Registration Closes Soon!

FASHION DESIGNERS 

#Inquiries: 
08032330412,BBM: 2AFC5DD6
Www.mostbeautifulmodelnigeria.com
   ☆BEAUTY & FASHION☆
...discovering raw talents, celebrating Nigeria's beauty & promoting Africa Fashion!!!

Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 23, 2015
jworos:
happened to my bro,e shipped his 55 inch 3D smart TV from Malaysia,after picking it up, he saw stones in it wen he opened it...

Stones Chai..ppl wicked sha...

Diariz god o grin

1 Like

Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by oputa1000(m): 12:14pm On Feb 23, 2015
are u sure some niggys not mistakenly sent drugs to ur broda U guys shuld check dat stuf wella b4 disposing it in d name of beach sand.

1 Like

Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by IfyAwazie(f): 12:14pm On Feb 23, 2015
Dewze:

Man you are too damn intelligent, even Einstein could not have figured this out. undecided
cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Blackberry Mega Sales Ongoing From Fhemmmy Motos ** From 6000 Naira ONLY ** / Exchange Itunes & Amazon Gift Cards to Naira FAST. #No Scam 100% Legit TRYME / Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.