Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. - Technology Market (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. (53185 Views)

Brand New Sealed Apple Iphones 6s 64gig now 95k call 08038940607 / Apple Mackbook Pro Available / Brand New Sealed Apple TV 64GB For Sale @ 75K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by mavinc4u(f): 9:51am On Feb 25, 2015
honeric01:

He answered all your questions accordingly madam!

No, he didn't. The stone left unturned is the same question the guy above me and so many other people have asked him.
Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by honeric01(m): 9:52am On Feb 25, 2015
mavinc4u:

No, he didn't. The stone left unturned is the same question the guy above me and so many other people have asked him.

Stone? where?
Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by onatisi(m): 10:18am On Feb 25, 2015
honeric01:

Stone? where?
stone left unturned means question unanswered . The op has refused to tell us the name of the site which makes this story very likely to be the imagination of someone ,who is probably just looking for attention. If u paid thousands of naira for something that u turns out to be zero ,why will u be hiding the name of the site?
Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by honeric01(m): 10:22am On Feb 25, 2015
onatisi:
stone left unturned means question unanswered . The op has refused to tell us the name of the site which makes this story very likely to be the imagination of someone ,who is probably just looking for attention. If u paid thousands of naira for something that u turns out to be zero ,why will u be hiding the name of the site?

I thought he said eBay..no?
Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by mavinc4u(f): 2:44pm On Feb 25, 2015
honeric01:

I thought he said eBay..no?

He never said ebay. You are the person saying ebay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Blackberry Mega Sales Ongoing From Fhemmmy Motos ** From 6000 Naira ONLY ** / Exchange Itunes & Amazon Gift Cards to Naira FAST. #No Scam 100% Legit TRYME / Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.