Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,091 members, 7,811,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. - Technology Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. (53178 Views)

Brand New Sealed Apple Iphones 6s 64gig now 95k call 08038940607 / Apple Mackbook Pro Available / Brand New Sealed Apple TV 64GB For Sale @ 75K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by onomzy4real: 12:14pm On Feb 23, 2015
THE DELIVERY MAN HAS ALL D ANSWER... CHIKENA

What mode of payment did your brother use?[/quote]
Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by bajosky: 12:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
THIS one don pass Black Market But Has bkom Korokoro packaging.
Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
this scammers just got scammed. Very good. Thats y this opie aint feeling bad coz its not a legit money they spending
Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by Objektive: 12:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
call me urgently
Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by idu1(m): 12:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
Over confidence....

U think oyinbos don't cheat too?

If we do our own now dem go dey shout for cnn...
Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by dangervu(m): 12:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
eliascomm55:
this is from american bro. We went to collect d laptops at the airport from the person who bring them to nigeria. I fear white people ooo

i bet you! if it was not fraudulently purchased! it was tampered with her in nigeria! the customs or what ever people in charge
Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by Jchi9876: 12:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
redcliff:

I dont know but immediately i saw it without the comments, i knew it was a regular yankee plastic bag.. in naija they'l use black nylon rather than give you the luxury of this transparent plastic bag

O boy go sit down for dirty! That bag dey naija
Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by Phonon: 12:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
Ordinary Ijebu Gari and everyone is going nuts. grin
Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by jworos(m): 12:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
drlawizle:

Stones Chai..ppl wicked sha...

Diariz god o grin
i dey tell u,na so d package heavy... grin
Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by redcliff: 12:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
Jchi9876:

O boy go sit down for dirty! That bag dey naija

Read my comment again and decipher!
Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by centrex: 12:33pm On Feb 23, 2015
Hi friend we can help solve complex issue, while we are not law enforcement agency, our cyber investigators have the resources to solve complex issue like these, we have help some client who order iphones from china in return was an empty carton ship to them .. kindly contact us on info@silexsecure.com , our investigator will help you....

1 Like

Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by mployer(m): 12:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
vjsmiles:
ALABA INTL MARKET shocked

Its not Alaba. Didn't you see #whitepeoplescam# in the post?

Its most likely Chinese that scammed him.
Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
eliascomm55:
I want buyers of those sealed phones and laptops to beware of re packed gadgets. This is what my brother saw in a brand new sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. His suppler actually sent 4pieces of this, he opened them to see what is in the carton then he found out nylon filled with beach sand was packed and sealed in the laptop box.
#whitepeoplescam#

Because he can't operate it does not mean he was scamed. God help you you found me. Bring it over to my shop let me install it's soft and hardwares for it to work.

When coming don't forget to come over with a bag of cement for the buildup. If it works then your story is true.
Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by Jchi9876: 12:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
redcliff:

Read my comment again and decipher!

No dey jones urself the bag dey naija
Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by TheFilmmaker: 12:41pm On Feb 23, 2015
OP what courier service did you used? NiPost has a long terrible history of changing packages to sand and/or beans.
Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 23, 2015
olu77:
Are you sure some drug barons have not mistakenly sent you cocaine worth millions of naira?
or some other hard substance

1 Like

Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by justiceman: 12:41pm On Feb 23, 2015
Something to consider @OP

Is the supplier a company or an individual? (E.g friend or friend of friend etc). If the supplier is a company, then they may not have purchased from a reliable seller. If the supplier is an individual, then its very likely he purchased the product online from one of the usa based online sites at a very ridiculously low price meant to attract unsuspecting individuals. You should also understand that nobody is particularly immune to scams like this, people fall victim of such scammers everyday even on ebay or amazon, but the good thing is that sites like ebay or amazon have full buyer protection when such occurs. Sometimes even experienced shoppers fall for the temptation of buying very lowly priced items from people who just created a new account on ebay or amazon for the purpose of making a sale. while all of them are not scammers, it is important for the buyer to check the reputation and registration date of the intending seller.

In any case, purchases of this sort made in the US are entitled to a 14 day return policy, though some sellers allow up to 30 to 60 day allowance for returns, Its almost like a law in many states so the product can be returned, all you have to do is send it back to the supplier for return to their seller (usually at your own cost of the supplier is an individual helper who bears no responsibility for return cost)

I would suggest that you empower the supplier next time to open and inspect the item before shipping next time (if they purchase from a third party)
Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by billyG(m): 12:50pm On Feb 23, 2015
oH boy! if na coke be that u don hammer ooo! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by DaBullIT(m): 12:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
Before you start blaming oyinbo

Ask yourself is it real

If it is, then look into the courier
Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by cotzywitzy(m): 12:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
This is a foul play by the shipping service... I experienced it too... Stone was packaged for me instead of a Sony Vaio Laptop.... All you need is to write the shipping service... Even within U.S this same thing dey happen.. especially with UPS. sorry for ur loss bro...

1 Like

Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by 9jatatafo(m): 1:05pm On Feb 23, 2015
OP the person you always wire money to in the US to buy goods, is the person a Nigerian that you know very or a white man or woman you met online? How come your brother wanted to buy such that he could not contact the dealers abroad directly? Give us the site of the dealer.
I suspect foul play.

1 Like

Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by 9jatatafo(m): 1:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
centrex:
Hi friend we can help solve complex issue, while we are not law enforcement agency, our cyber investigators have the resources to solve complex issue like these, we have help some client who order iphones from china in return was an empty carton ship to them .. kindly contact us on info@silexsecure.com , our investigator will help you....

Another high jump

2 Likes

Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by MistadeRegal(m): 1:28pm On Feb 23, 2015
olu77:
Are you sure some drug barons have not mistakenly sent you cocaine worth millions of naira?

If that sand was actually snuffable, cocaine would be out of market
Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by onatisi(m): 1:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
eliascomm55:
this is from american bro. We went to collect d laptops at the airport from the person who bring them to nigeria. I fear white people ooo
my first question is which site did ur brother buy the laptop from ? Maybe ur brother saw a very cheap price and went for it ,many chinese sellers do that. Secondly is no shipper from usa will ship an item without first verifying the content? The logistics companies that handles things like this have machines that screens every parcel loaded into a plane. So how come?

1 Like

Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by bettercreature(m): 1:58pm On Feb 23, 2015
tumababa:
I will never buy any sealed apple product outside apple.com website. that is why i stick to buying my used iPhones for sale. i only buy sealed new iPhones within the first 4months of release before boys lay their hands on it.
Mumunatu!!! so because someone died of plane crash we should not board flight again?
Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by eliascomm55: 1:58pm On Feb 23, 2015
DinoAnnberry:

Probably PayPal or ebay payment. Awaiting confirmation grin[size=8pt][/size] grin grin shocked
bank transfer
Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 23, 2015
eliascomm55:

I think some people played sharp on you guys at the airport.

1 Like

Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by eliascomm55: 2:13pm On Feb 23, 2015
okeybest19:

Dumb post.
What has this got to do with d igbos?
He got the package directly from the airport. Haba!!
we collected it from the person that carried it at d airport
Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by DidiLove1: 2:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
Sorry for your loss.

1 Like

Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by Harkinyhemmy(m): 2:38pm On Feb 23, 2015
whats dat self
Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by eliascomm55: 2:41pm On Feb 23, 2015
justiceman:
Something to consider @OP

Is the supplier a company or an individual? (E.g friend or friend of friend etc). If the supplier is a company, then they may not have purchased from a reliable seller. If the supplier is an individual, then its very likely he purchased the product online from one of the usa based online sites at a very ridiculously low price meant to attract unsuspecting individuals. You should also understand that nobody is particularly immune to scams like this, people fall victim of such scammers everyday even on ebay or amazon, but the good thing is that sites like ebay or amazon have full buyer protection when such occurs. Sometimes even experienced shoppers fall for the temptation of buying very lowly priced items from people who just created a new account on ebay or amazon for the purpose of making a sale. while all of them are not scammers, it is important for the buyer to check the reputation and registration date of the intending seller.

In any case, purchases of this sort made in the US are entitled to a 14 day return policy, though some sellers allow up to 30 to 60 day allowance for returns, Its almost like a law in many states so the product can be returned, all you have to do is send it back to the supplier for return to their seller (usually at your own cost of the supplier is an individual helper who bears no responsibility for return cost)

I would suggest that you empower the supplier next time to open and inspect the item before shipping next time (if they purchase from a third party)
thanks boss
Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by ManTiger(m): 2:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
Scamming is not corruption----GEJ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Blackberry Mega Sales Ongoing From Fhemmmy Motos ** From 6000 Naira ONLY ** / Exchange Itunes & Amazon Gift Cards to Naira FAST. #No Scam 100% Legit TRYME / Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.