Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

How To Walk Up To A Lady For The First Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Walk Up To A Lady For The First Time (3729 Views)

Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) / How Nigerian Girls Walk Around When Engaged.picture) / Is It Such A Big Deal To Walk Up To A Random Person And Politely Ask For Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Walk Up To A Lady For The First Time by praxs(m): 8:19am On Feb 22, 2015
In this short note, am gona show u how to walk up to a girl and confidently strike a convoy. I will be brief. When u walk up to a girl for the first time,there are 3 possible reactions from her.
× she might flatly reject u
× she might give a neutral kind of reaction
× she might give a frndly smile and be veri open to talking with u

She might reject u: when u walk up to a girl and she flatly rejects u o act indiffrntly, the best tin to do is to walk away. Wen someone ignores or disrespects u, jux walkaway. Don't try to force urslf on pple. Howeva, don't feel bad abt it coz u were trying to get what u want.

She gives a neutral kind of reaction: in this kind of scenario, she isn't veri open neither is she too mean. Alot of guys get discouraged wen d get a neutral reaction. Mostly, it is not a nega- one, she's jux surprised why u came to talk to her,she's trying to figure out why, what's going on. What u do is to simply tell her ur reason of coming to talk to her. Keeping talking in a relax, confident and playfully way. She will eventually start smiling and responding.

She gives a frndly smile n very open to talking to u: if she does that, it means everytin is kool and then keep going from there.

How do I go up to the lady I like for the first time? smile bro and maintain good eye contact. Be relax and confident, dont be nervous. First impressions are very important. You can go like this- hi am jesse(offer a handshake), i saw u from over there and i thought u are really cute, so decided to come say hi. U can also say, i see u around quiet often, am curious abt u so wanna come meet you, my name is jesse. Be relaxed, be lighthearted,be playfull and be confident, she will give u a chance.
Happy sunday ---my name is praxx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Walk Up To A Lady For The First Time by Cutehector(m): 8:21am On Feb 22, 2015
Lol ds na one tin I just find it hard to do.
Re: How To Walk Up To A Lady For The First Time by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 22, 2015
The key word here is "Confidence"
When ever a man walks up to me for the first time, the first thing I tend to notice is his level of confidence.
I hate it when a man is intimidated by me or shy to talk to me.

If a guy walks up to me and doesn't have the confidence to engage me in a healthy conversation, I won't even care to scrutinize his physical appearance, intellectual strength or how funny he is. I would just excuse myself and walk out.

When you are confident, you can win the attention of any woman, even the queen.

3 Likes

Re: How To Walk Up To A Lady For The First Time by jayyungg(m): 8:23am On Feb 22, 2015
praxs:
In this short note, am gona show u how to walk up to a girl and confidently strike a convoy. I will be brief. When u walk up to a girl for the first time,there are 3 possible reactions from her.

She might reject u: when u walk up to a girl and she flatly rejects u o act indiffrntly, the best tin to do is to walk away. Wen someone ignores or disrespects u, jux walkaway. Don't try to force urslf on pple. Howeva, don't feel bad abt it coz u were trying to get what u want.

She gives a neutral kind of reaction: in this kind of scenario, she isn't veri open neither is she too mean. Alot of guys get discouraged wen d get a neutral reaction. Mostly, it is not a nega- one, she's jux surprised why u came to talk to her,she's trying to figure out why, what's going on. What u do is to simply tell her ur reason of coming to talk to her. Keeping talking in a relax, confident and playfully way. She will eventually start smiling and responding.

She gives a frndly smile n very open to talking to u: if she does that, it means everytin is kool and then keep going from there.

How do I go up to the lady I like for the first time? smile bro and maintain good eye contact. Be relax and confident, dont be nervous. First impressions are very important. You can go like this- hi am jesse(offer a handshake), i saw u from over there and i thought u are really cute, so decided to come say hi. U can also say, i see u around quiet often, am curious abt u so wanna come meet you, my name is jesse. Be relaxed, be lighthearted,be playfull and be confident, she will give u a chance.
Nice one.
Re: How To Walk Up To A Lady For The First Time by Princecalm(m): 8:27am On Feb 22, 2015
Is that so.
Re: How To Walk Up To A Lady For The First Time by emperorchedda(m): 8:30am On Feb 22, 2015
Bad guy
The disadvantage of this is that you have to be prepared to walk with her to any distance she's going

5 Likes

Re: How To Walk Up To A Lady For The First Time by Viktoh(m): 8:36am On Feb 22, 2015
jayyungg:
Nice one.
u kum quote d whole post jus 2 say nice one......u mumu grin

1 Like

Re: How To Walk Up To A Lady For The First Time by praxs(m): 8:36am On Feb 22, 2015
Cutehector:
even the girls are praying for us to approach them bro. Life is beautiful, take chances, try new tins, breakthe rrules,jux talk to dem. Its beta to try and fail than not to try and still fail
Re: How To Walk Up To A Lady For The First Time by praxs(m): 8:38am On Feb 22, 2015
missjenna:
When ever a man walks up to me for the first time, the first thing I tend to notice is his level of confidence.

If a guy walks up to me and doesn't have the confidence to engage me in a healthy conversation, I won't even care to scrutinize his physical appearance or his intellectual strength. I would just excuse myself and walk out.

yea true, am man has to be confident enough. Ladies admires confident guys.. Thanx for that
Re: How To Walk Up To A Lady For The First Time by Cutehector(m): 8:38am On Feb 22, 2015
praxs:
even the girls are praying for us to approach them bro. Life is beautiful, take chances, try new tins, breakthe rrules,jux talk to dem. Its beta to try and fail than not to try and still fail
praxs oboy wetin dem don do me eh. I fit swear say I no go chyke any babe again. I just dey wait first make I hustle a lil.
Re: How To Walk Up To A Lady For The First Time by praxs(m): 8:38am On Feb 22, 2015
jayyungg:
Nice one.
than bro
Re: How To Walk Up To A Lady For The First Time by Ezedon(m): 8:39am On Feb 22, 2015
Noted, let me just go and try it
Re: How To Walk Up To A Lady For The First Time by praxs(m): 8:39am On Feb 22, 2015
emperorchedda:
Bad guy
The disadvantage of this is that you have to be prepared to walk with her to any distance she's going
if u truly want sometin, why u can go extra mile to get it I blive
Re: How To Walk Up To A Lady For The First Time by Toby30(m): 8:40am On Feb 22, 2015
missjenna:

If a guy walks up to me and doesn't have the confidence to engage me in a healthy conversation, I won't even care to scrutinize his physical appearance or his intellectual strength. I would just excuse myself and walk out.

Hm missjenna I jst no dt confidence is the word u wud luv in ds context

cus u definitely wudnt have anytin to do with a man who gets intimidated by u
Re: How To Walk Up To A Lady For The First Time by Toby30(m): 8:42am On Feb 22, 2015
praxs:

cool
cool
Re: How To Walk Up To A Lady For The First Time by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 22, 2015
missjenna:

hm.. I'm begining to like you.
Re: How To Walk Up To A Lady For The First Time by Toby30(m): 8:44am On Feb 22, 2015
missjenna:

but wait o what if u confident and u nat jovial, lyk u nat close to being funny?
cus I no ladies also lyk it wen a dude is funny undecided
Re: How To Walk Up To A Lady For The First Time by praxs(m): 8:48am On Feb 22, 2015
Toby30:

but wait o what if u confident and u nat jovial, lyk u nat close to being funny?
cus I no ladies also lyk it wen a dude is funny
yea its true ladies like funny guys. But its more than jux being funny. Be confident, strike a good intellectual Convo, smile and be relax. Not every guy is funny, jux know what u are good in and apply it.
Re: How To Walk Up To A Lady For The First Time by olisa4(m): 9:11am On Feb 22, 2015
missjenna:

If a guy walks up to me and doesn't have the confidence to engage me in a healthy conversation, I won't even care to scrutinize his physical appearance, intellectual strength or how funny he is. I would just excuse myself and walk out.

second time you ve schooled me today... I bet you already know you are very intelligent sad
Re: How To Walk Up To A Lady For The First Time by Tapout(m): 9:51am On Feb 22, 2015
" every girl u see, hopes within her that a guy should walk up to her" it's a fact...whether u (ladies) want to belive it or not

guys gat get confidence, na wetin sure pass.....
Re: How To Walk Up To A Lady For The First Time by Dubemkelly(m): 10:15am On Feb 22, 2015
Self composure matters
Re: How To Walk Up To A Lady For The First Time by DBlackCeazer(m): 10:33am On Feb 22, 2015
Cutehector:
I tell u,its very difficult for me as well,not like I am shy.
Re: How To Walk Up To A Lady For The First Time by DBlackCeazer(m): 10:34am On Feb 22, 2015
DBlackCeazer:
I tell u,its very difficult for me as well,not like I am shy.
Re: How To Walk Up To A Lady For The First Time by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
Approaching a girl for the first time is a herculean task for me.. Someone please deliver me cry
Re: How To Walk Up To A Lady For The First Time by njuwo(m): 1:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
Just experimented this. She said she is tired that i should buy her lacasera and gala before she can hear me out. I ran.
Re: How To Walk Up To A Lady For The First Time by njuwo(m): 1:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
After walking up to a lady for the 1st time. And preaching and campaigning, what is the next step?
Re: How To Walk Up To A Lady For The First Time by praxs(m): 2:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
sylvalord:
Approaching a girl for the first time is a herculean task for me.. Someone please deliver me cry
no one is born knowing how to do somtin,we all learn to do it. The worst a gal can do is to say no, nutin more. Give it a trial, u might be good at it, u Neva can tell
Re: How To Walk Up To A Lady For The First Time by praxs(m): 2:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
njuwo:
Just experimented this. She said she is tired that i should buy her lacasera and gala before she can hear me out. I ran.
some girls can be wierd
Re: How To Walk Up To A Lady For The First Time by BoiledPlantain: 2:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
I'm 24 and last year was the first time I did it.Anyways she gave me her number buh I wasn't really interested anymore.....
Re: How To Walk Up To A Lady For The First Time by praxs(m): 2:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
njuwo:
After walking up to a lady for the 1st time. And preaching and campaigning, what is the next step?
whats your reason of approaching her? You can tell her you will like to see her again. If she agreed, she will give u her contact
Re: How To Walk Up To A Lady For The First Time by praxs(m): 2:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
BoiledPlantain:
I'm 24 and last year was the first time I did it.Anyways she gave me her number buh I wasn't really interested anymore.....
you are approach her to get experience or jux to test her
Re: How To Walk Up To A Lady For The First Time by njuwo(m): 2:18pm On Feb 22, 2015
praxs:
whats your reason of approaching her? You can tell her you will like to see her again. If she agreed, she will give u her contact
Many don't usually drop their contacts on first meeting, forming Julia Roberts. You end up passing your house to the next village where she is going, all in a bid to convince her to drop her control number.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Beardless Boiz Rub Their Cheeks When They See A Bearded Boy Pass By? / She Went To A Night Club And Forgot Her Bra, The Bra Cost 77000 (pics) / Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.