Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] (3724 Views)

Five First Date Coversation Tips / Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments / Facebook Slay Queens Share “no Makeup” Photos. The Comments They Got Were Cruel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 20, 2017
start a Convo with someone.. lets try to know each other..

lalasticlala .. move to front page please

Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by bossman44: 9:05pm On Jun 20, 2017
Yo
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 20, 2017
cool
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 20, 2017
Tahrah:
cool
been waiting for you undecided
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Emodeee: 9:13pm On Jun 20, 2017
Tahrah:
cool

hi beauty.
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 20, 2017
ak33n:
been waiting for you undecided
Now I'm here kiss
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
Tahrah:
Now I'm here kiss
Howie you? ..

how was ur 'awesome' day?
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Afonjashapmouth: 9:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
Tahrah:
cool

hi sweetie, how was your day today?
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 20, 2017
Emodeee:

hi beauty.
grin grin grin grin You dey see me for your mind's eye?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 20, 2017
makydebbie..

don't just come here and leave undecided
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 20, 2017
ak33n:
Howie you? ..
how was ur 'awesome' day?
Me ghud cool wink Awesome as alweiz.kiss grin grin
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
Tahrah:
Me ghud cool wink
Awesome as alweiz.kiss grin grin
sweet !..

I'm akin BTW..
you?
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 20, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

hi sweetie, how was your day today?
It was *muahhhh* tongue smiley Hw's you?
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Emodeee: 9:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
Tahrah:
grin grin grin grin You dey see me for your mind's eye?

those who bear such username are usually beautifulcheesy. i know you can not be an exception. i'm david, you?
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Safiaa(f): 9:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
Hi.
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
Emodeee:

those who bear such username are usually beautifulcheesy. i know you can not be an exception. i'm david, you?
Dude ..

Back off!
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 20, 2017
Safiaa:
Hi.

hi
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Afonjashapmouth: 9:32pm On Jun 20, 2017
Tahrah:
It was *muahhhh* tongue smiley Hw's you?

Me chilling after a long presentation.... wanna chat?
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Emodeee: 9:33pm On Jun 20, 2017
Safiaa:
Hi.

safiaa, that name sounds like you come from the northern part of nigeria. hmmmm. that place is fraught beauties. what does your name mean, btw?
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Emodeee: 9:33pm On Jun 20, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

really! an akokite?
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 20, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

I suck at conversations grin grin I came here to read comments.
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Afonjashapmouth: 9:37pm On Jun 20, 2017
Emodeee:

really! an akokite?

u dey jump... presentation at work
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Afonjashapmouth: 9:37pm On Jun 20, 2017
Emodeee:

really! an akokite?

u dey jump... presentation at work .... akokoite ni
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Emodeee: 9:38pm On Jun 20, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

u dey jump... presentation at work .... akokoite ni

why you nor put work for there?cheesy. na you cause am. i put the blame on you.
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 20, 2017
ak33n:
sweet !..
I'm akin BTW.. you?
Call me Tahrah.smiley
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Afonjashapmouth: 9:42pm On Jun 20, 2017

1 Like

Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:42pm On Jun 20, 2017
Lemme jejely pitch my dick here and watch how dem one take do am..........

Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
Emodeee:

grin grin grin cheesy *Tahrah*
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
Tahrah:
Call me Tahrah.smiley
Tarah

I really suck at this..

(having a Convo with someone ion know)

nice knowing 'your name' tho.

grin
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Afonjashapmouth: 9:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
Emodeee:

why you nor put work for there?cheesy. na you cause am. i put the blame on you.

i swallow the blame with cold beer grin grin
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Emodeee: 9:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
Tahrah:
grin grin grin cheesy *Tahrah*

oh your username is your real name. nice. how are you doing na? hope you had a great day?
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 20, 2017
ak33n:
Tarah
I really suck at this..

(having a Convo with someone ion know)

nice knowing 'your name' tho.
grin
Same here embarassed undecided smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Women Queue To Buy Juju They Can Use To Collect Money From Men / My Boyfriend Is Gay / HILARIOUS: Which Nairaland Lady Can Wear This Wedding Gown (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.