Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Should APC Be Worried - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should APC Be Worried (2977 Views)

Supreme Court Ruling: Wike Vs Peterside: Why The Opposition Should Be Worried / Should APC Senators Have Impeached Ekweremmadu In The Absence Of PDP Senators??? / Should APC Government Approve Dress Code for Public Officials? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Should APC Be Worried by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 22, 2015
tswitch:

Recommisions a brand new gas turbine?
Egbin station has never in it's life span attained the 1320MW it was designed for till now.
For your information the 200MW turbine was rehabilitated.
This would help:
http://www.frontiersnews.com/NG/?p=25229

It is understandable if you don't understand the technicalities of High Recovery Steam Generation or other eletrification processes or terminologies but you don't have to show ignorance even if you had been lied to especially when google is a resource.
Who is the liar now?

This can help too:
http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/news/national-news/199036-jonathan-commissions-olorunsogo-power-plant

Confusion you say?
#sarcasm

Leave all these long story.....

Why are they re-commisioning unit 6 and not simply commisioning it? I'm not a technical person and I don't pretend to be.

There is nothing technical about the English of commisioning and re-commisioning

They can't keep pulling wool over people thst can easily discern good intention and a clear misrepresentation

Re: Should APC Be Worried by sammyj: 2:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
Worried for a clueless propaganda government !!!

SAI BUHARI
Re: Should APC Be Worried by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 22, 2015
customized19:

Lmaoooo. They have no shame at all, re-commissioning project just for show. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I will only take them serious if they have commissioned a project they started from conception.....

Kola Adesina of Egbin power plant can't even lie this way.
Re: Should APC Be Worried by customized19: 2:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
ilugunboy:

I will only take them serious if they have commissioned a project they started from conception.

They have no project. I remember Kwankwaso project they commissioned, and one Lekki private estate they list as his achievement. Scam Alert. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Should APC Be Worried by mrmetoo1: 2:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
So GEJ has come to spread his dirt around the SW. Anyway I guess this gives APC 5 weeks to come and sweep all that dirt away. I'll say they have more than enough time.

I'm a Yoruba boy and not one member of my family has yet withdrawn their support for Buhari because of GEJ's visits with Obas.

Didn't he do the same thing with churches?? They thought it'll win over Christian voters, how well did that work out?? Now its photo-ops with Obas to win over Yoruba people, nah brah that won't work either

Re: Should APC Be Worried by publisher(m): 2:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
In last couple of months till yesterday president jonathan has spent more time in the south west than any other region in the country. Even more than the time spent in abuja.

The calculations is real.

Buhari has entire north on his back

Jonathan has the south east and south south on his back.

The only region that will determine the winner of this election is the south west. Everybody knows this......

Jonathan has visited virtually all the traditional and religious body in the south west.

Now this is where I have issues with jonathan:

1 in the last six years of his administration he has shunned and sidelined the south west. Out of desperation the desperado has come to commission projects that were previously completed by past administrations.

2 he has never respected the south west, remember he once called all south westerners rascals.

3 he has never admitted south westerners made him the president when turai was pissing on him. Even the rabbid dog dokubo was quiet during this period. It was the likes of dele momodu that took to the streets in abuja against all odd to ensure he is sworn in.

4 no south Western was given a prominent position in his cabinet.

The list is endless.

So I use this medium to call on all serious minded south westerners. Don't be deceived by this man.

He has called us unprintable names, from amala eaters to awolowo people to all kinds of namss.

Remember not too long ago his major advisers are Akpobio and Peter obi, these elements have never hidden their hatred for the South west.

It's time we send a major message to these hooligans and tribalist from the south south and east.

YORUBA Will remain the most important tribe in this region.

All Yorubas please support a president for all Nigerians, not a section but for all.

Vote APc.

Vote Buhari

Vote OSinbanjo
Nigeria for all.

You are totally wrong.
GEJ NEVER sidelined the South-West. You'd recall that the PDP/GEJ had zoned the Speakership of the House of Reps to the South-west, BUT Tinubu's ACN frustrated that move and pushed Tambuwal instead. So.blame Tinubu for the marginalization of South-west in this political dispensation.
Re: Should APC Be Worried by Jesusloveyou: 3:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
tswitch:
Kini iranu to ko?

This racial card has failed on arrival!

Afenifere
Odua People's Congress
Ooni of Ife

Johnathan is sweeping impunity away at the polls and taking the following states:
1. Lagos ( Dosummu, Agbaje,Abdulkarim and Obanikoro are the jokers)
2. Ondo
3. Ekiti
4. Ogun
5. Osun (he will definitely get over 40% of votes)
6. Oyo ( he will get over 40 percent of votes- Remember Accord Party? Good!)

Write this down and come back after election.

By the way elections are won on ground with the electorates not on social media!
let assume everybody in south vote for gej,and everybody in north vote for buhari,wil gej stil win?i hope u can stop shouting now.
Re: Should APC Be Worried by mrmetoo1: 3:07pm On Feb 22, 2015
publisher:

You are totally wrong.
GEJ NEVER sidelined the South-West. You'd recall that the PDP/GEJ had zoned the Speakership of the House of Reps to the South-west, BUT Tinubu's ACN frustrated that move and pushed Tambuwal instead. So.blame Tinubu for the marginalization of South-west in this political dispensation.

The problem is you guys argue for these "big men" leaving out the regular citizens. No one cares about Speakership or Tinubu. If people feel like they've been affected directly by marginalization, it doesn't matter what any Tinubu, GEJ or Oba feels.

I had a Quantity Surveyor who is also a building contractor tell that I better start polishing my company profile more because if the APC enters, Yoruba contractors are going to have a very good chance getting all these juicy government contracts. That if I do my research and find out the amount of contracts that SS & SE are handling now that in fact I'll know that all the contracts I'm handling right now are nothing in comparison. He said these SS & SE get these contracts whether they are competent or not.

Now this guy that feels marginalized and feels like it has affected him directly, how do you think he's going to vote. This is what GEJ has to overcome to even have a chance of winning in the SW. Is he going to all of a sudden start awarding contracts to yoruba-owned companies 5 weeks to election? Not possible.
Re: Should APC Be Worried by aljharem(m): 3:12pm On Feb 22, 2015
Op I laugh at your gullible self

#Ihavedecided
#marchforjonathan
#yorubayouths
Re: Should APC Be Worried by Jesusloveyou: 3:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
tswitch:

Especially with the TVC it is mass sweeping!
What I like about Nigerian elections, we know the noise makers and we know the action makers.
Go into the street now and do a sample opinion you will see the temp has changed.
Five weeks is around the corner!
what make d temp change,did he improve d economy since last week?pple are stil hungary,u are talking of tempo change.
Re: Should APC Be Worried by owobokiri(m): 3:47pm On Feb 22, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
In last couple of months till yesterday president jonathan has spent more time in the south west than any other region in the country. Even more than the time spent in abuja.

The calculations is real.

Buhari has entire north on his back

Jonathan has the south east and south south on his back.

The only region that will determine the winner of this election is the south west. Everybody knows this......

Jonathan has visited virtually all the traditional and religious body in the south west.

Now this is where I have issues with jonathan:

1 in the last six years of his administration he has shunned and sidelined the south west. Out of desperation the desperado has come to commission projects that were previously completed by past administrations.

2 he has never respected the south west, remember he once called all south westerners rascals.

3 he has never admitted south westerners made him the president when turai was pissing on him. Even the rabbid dog dokubo was quiet during this period. It was the likes of dele momodu that took to the streets in abuja against all odd to ensure he is sworn in.

4 no south Western was given a prominent position in his cabinet.

The list is endless.

So I use this medium to call on all serious minded south westerners. Don't be deceived by this man.

He has called us unprintable names, from amala eaters to awolowo people to all kinds of namss.

Remember not too long ago his major advisers are Akpobio and Peter obi, these elements have never hidden their hatred for the South west.

It's time we send a major message to these hooligans and tribalist from the south south and east.

YORUBA Will remain the most important tribe in this region.

All Yorubas please support a president for all Nigerians, not a section but for all.

Vote APc.

Vote Buhari

Vote OSinbanjo
Nigeria for all.

Flawed premise! Unless you want Jonathan to steal projects from other regions and give to you, otherwise it is fair to say that the south west got even more attention from this government than other areas in the south. . How many power stations have been commissioned by jonathan in the east? He just commisioned two in SW. We are going to pay for Niger bridge, are you paying for Lagos - Ibadan road? He is even taking over mile 2 to seme road, yet Lagos is in the opposition. Go and check how many of such roads he biult in either imo or Anambra. . We know why you guys hate him. It is the same reason we like him.. our love and your hate have nothing to do with jonathans works or output.. It is tribal politics, stuopid!
Re: Should APC Be Worried by NewNigeriaMind: 3:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
mrmetoo1:

The problem is you guys argue for these "big men" leaving out the regular citizens. No one cares about Speakership or Tinubu. If people feel like they've been affected directly by marginalization, it doesn't matter what any Tinubu, GEJ or Oba feels.

I had a Quantity Surveyor who is also a building contractor tell that I better start polishing my company profile more because if the APC enters, Yoruba contractors are going to have a very good chance getting all these juicy government contracts. That if I do my research and find out the amount of contracts that SS & SE are handling now that in fact I'll know that all the contracts I'm handling right now are nothing in comparison. He said these SS & SE get these contracts whether they are competent or not.

Now this guy that feels marginalized and feels like it has affected him directly, how do you think he's going to vote. This is what GEJ has to overcome to even have a chance of winning in the SW. Is he going to all of a sudden start awarding contracts to yoruba-owned companies 5 weeks to election? Not possible.

Another good scenario is the hotel by babalakin in MMA2 just because he is a Yoruba man.

Gej and his cohorts from mama peace tribe think they can eat their cake and have it....

I just dey laugh.

Then slowpoke said he commission projects in the south west. Which project he commissioned I am still trying to figure out.....

God will personal deal with this evil president that Hayes Yorubas so much.

Re: Should APC Be Worried by NewNigeriaMind: 3:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
owobokiri:

Flawed premise! Unless you want Jonathan to steal projects from other regions and give to you, otherwise it is fair to say that the south west got even more attention from this government than other areas in the south. . How many power stations have been commissioned by jonathan in the east? He just commisioned two in SW. We are going to pay for Niger bridge, are you paying for Lagos - Ibadan road? He is even taking over mile 2 to seme road, yet Lagos is in the opposition. Go and check how many of such roads he biult in either imo or Anambra. . We know why you guys hate him. It is the same reason we like him.. our love and your hate have nothing to do with jonathans works or output.. It is tribal politics, stuopid!

Mile2 some road is a world Bank project it has nothing to do with jonathan or apc.

The only way the fool could have help is assist fashola with the light rail project and he did not....

You say he commission power projects in South West. Niccur are you for real, the same projects commission by obasanjo in 2007.

Thank god he said recommissioned, when you have nothing to show, I am sure you will come and recommission projects done by your predecessor.

Wetin concern me with gej tribe, idiot I want a president for all Nigerians not. South east and south south president.
Re: Should APC Be Worried by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
owobokiri:

Tribal politics you call it.....we call it politics of interest.

If in the estimation of those in the SW....GEJ has failed, then to them they have no compulsion to vote for him again....no amount of tribal blackmail will stop them.

If some people can be easily be sway by the mere promise to build bridge and after almost 6 years....the bridge is not yet deliver but they feel the man still deserve their votes...gooodluck to them...if others feel recommissioning existing power stations is not their idea of performance by a federal government, then good luck to them.

At the end of the day....We all want what is good for us.
Re: Should APC Be Worried by tswitch: 4:13pm On Feb 22, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
let assume everybody in south vote for gej,and everybody in north vote for buhari,wil gej stil win?i hope u can stop shouting now.

The north is a divided vote - Bauchi, Kaduna, Sokoto and Kastina is for Johnathan.
Why?
Mauzu, Shagari ( governorship aspirant of course) Sambo and as usual Yaradua.
Borno Johnathan will get his 25%
Why again?
Mallam the PDP governorship candidate.
Middle belt, even a Bartimeus knows it is Gej
etc
The problem with people like you who probably have only voted since 2003 is you don't see the big picture.Do you now understand what the "battle for 25%" in the SW is for now?

Can you start thinking now?
Re: Should APC Be Worried by tswitch: 4:20pm On Feb 22, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
what make d temp change,did he improve d economy since last week?pple are stil hungary,u are talking of tempo change.

March 28 is almost here.
Then you will understand electioneering and what separates politicking from propanganda and smear campaigns.
Re: Should APC Be Worried by tswitch: 4:23pm On Feb 22, 2015
ilugunboy:

Leave all these long story.....

Why are they re-commisioning unit 6 and not simply commisioning it? I'm not a technical person and I don't pretend to be.

There is nothing technical about the English of commisioning and re-commisioning

They can't keep pulling wool over people thst can easily discern good intention and a clear misrepresentation

On recommssiong and commissioning,a thesaurus would do you good.

If you cant understand a simple clearly worded newspaper with minimal technicalities how do you think in aeons you can understand me?

Better yet open a thread and ask for layman's explanation of the write up instead of making up "stories" from your limited understanding.

On pulling wools over people a larger percentage of people are smarter and can discern good intentions and misinformation (eg you saying a moribund gas turbine was brand new)but then again ignorance is bliss.
Re: Should APC Be Worried by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 22, 2015
tswitch:

On recommssiong and commissioning,a thesaurus would do you good.

If you cant understand a simple clearly worded newspaper with minimal technicalities how do you think in aeons you can understand me?

On pulling wools over people a larger percentage of people are smarter and can discern good intentions and misinformation (eg you saying a moribund gas turbine was brand new)but then again ignorance is bliss.

Dude....quit it already....I'm not sold on this your verbose. There is nothing there yesterday to say GEJ commisioned a power station.

Even Kola Adesina....the man behind Egbin power station cannot be that careless to write the jargons you are putting up here.

I wil tell you the politics of what happened yesterday...you can believe or choose not to........

His handlers have clearly told him that the major thing the SWernerers care about is power.....that if he can be seen to be dealing with the issue of power....some people may reconsider their stand on him.

The problem here...there is nothing on ground to sell to the people of the SW.....the only thing is to go on a spree of recommissioning existing power plants all in a bid to be seen to be doing something about the abysmal failure.
Re: Should APC Be Worried by Scholes007(m): 4:46pm On Feb 22, 2015
chamboy:
Sorry Op.

Southwest has decided

Jonah should take his cluelessness to SS/SE
are you a yoruba?
Re: Should APC Be Worried by tswitch: 4:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
ilugunboy:

Dude....quit it already....I'm not sold on this your verbose. There is nothing there yesterday to say GEJ commisioned a power station.

Even Kola Adesina....the man behind Egbin power station cannot be that careless to write the jargons you are putting up here.

I wil tell you the politics of what happened yesterday...you can believe or choose not to........

His handlers have clearly told him that the major thing the SWernerers care about is power.....that if he can be seen to be dealing with the issue of power....some people may reconsider their stand on him.

The problem here...there is nothing on ground to sell to the people of the SW.....the only thing is to go on a spree of recommissioning existing power plants all in a bid to be seen to be doing something about the abysmal failure.

So he was at Olorunsogo to dance "shoki" as my kid calls it right?
Hilarious!
I see your motive now,very clearly I might add.
Since you are not interested in the facts I showed you, I totally understand you.

By the way google Omotosho 1 and Omotosho 2 in Ondo state while on the matter, Federal University Oye ekiti, Polytechnic Ondo etc then come back and edit your post.

If you hate the man it is okay,really it is since he does not even know you exists.
If you won't vote for him, no worries others will and no one will force you,you are just one vote which a high school student vote will nullify.
If you are not aware of these projects it is okay because it shows your place in the grand scheme of things and society.
Then again ignorance is no excuse in the days of google.
Re: Should APC Be Worried by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
tswitch:

So he was at Olorunsogo to dance "shoki" as my kid calls it right?
Hilarious!
I see your motive now,very clearly I might add.
Since you are not interested in the facts I showed you, I totally understand you.

By the way google Omotosho 1 and Omotosho 2 in Ondo state while on the matter, Federal University Oye ekiti, Polytechnic Ondo etc then come back and edit your post.

If you hate the man it is okay,really it is since he does not even know you exists.
If you won't vote for him, no worries others will and no one will force you,you are just one vote which a high school student vote will nullify.
If you are not aware of these projects it is okay because it shows your place in the grand scheme of things and society.
Then again ignorance is no excuse in the days of google.

Go sell your fake product elsewhere and stop the mind blackmail....

I will ask you to google omotosho and papalanto plants....you guys are full of deceits....but thank goodness people are wiser.
Re: Should APC Be Worried by chamboy(m): 5:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
Scholes007:

are you a yoruba?
omo ibile yoruba
Re: Should APC Be Worried by Splashme: 5:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
[size=20pt]Olorunshogo 1 . . . was started by Obasanjo and completed by Jonathan

Olorunsogo 2 (which Jonathan commissioned) . . . was built by Jonathan[/size]
Re: Should APC Be Worried by tswitch: 5:44pm On Feb 22, 2015
ilugunboy:

Go sell your fake product elsewhere and stop the mind blackmail....

I will ask you to google omotosho and papalanto plants....you guys are full of deceits....but thank goodness people are wiser.

Thank goodness Nigerians are wiser than you and your ilk of ignoramus.
The whole NL can see you know absolutely nothing and you are just online to sell and promote propaganda.
Thanks for exposing yourself.

Illuminating!
Re: Should APC Be Worried by tswitch: 5:47pm On Feb 22, 2015
Splashme:
[size=20pt]Olorunshogo 1 . . . was started by Obasanjo and completed by Jonathan

Olorunsogo 2 (which Jonathan commissioned) . . . was built by Jonathan[/size]

Thank you!

But the truth I have discovered is even of you scream yourself hoarse or drum the facts on their cranium some of these myopic bigots who do not even understand the subject matter) will still scream foul.
Re: Should APC Be Worried by Jesusloveyou: 5:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
tswitch:

The north is a divided vote - Bauchi, Kaduna, Sokoto and Kastina is for Johnathan.
Why?
Mauzu, Shagari ( governorship aspirant of course) Sambo and as usual Yaradua.
Borno Johnathan will get his 25%
Why again?
Mallam the PDP governorship candidate.
Middle belt, even a Bartimeus knows it is Gej
etc
The problem with people like you who probably have only voted since 2003 is you don't see the big picture.Do you now understand what the "battle for 25%" in the SW is for now?

Can you start thinking now?
just a simple question na u dey fumble,i did not ask u if mu'azu wil vote for gej,or oyegun wil vote for buhari,or let assume again,if buhari get 50% from sw,25% from ss and se,and gej get 25% from north,wil gej stil win?that is why gej is afraid to conduct election or not to hand over to buhari,and buhari is 99% sure he is d incoming president,d world know that already,that is why they are courting him.
Re: Should APC Be Worried by tswitch: 6:15pm On Feb 22, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
just a simple question na u dey fumble,i did not ask u if mu'azu wil vote for gej,or oyegun wil vote for buhari,or let assume again,if buhari get 50% from sw,25% from ss and se,and gej get 25% from north,wil gej stil win?that is why gej is afraid to conduct election or not to hand over to buhari,and buhari is 99% sure he is d incoming president,d world know that already,that is why they are courting him.

March 28 will decide.

Then you will understand fumbling.

EFCC Set To Probe Jonathan's Ministers, Aides / See The Dream Pictures Of Nigeria In The Nearest Future (photos) / Is There Any Other Way Of Getting To Rivers State From Imo State?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83