Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Should APC Senators Have Impeached Ekweremmadu In The Absence Of PDP Senators??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should APC Senators Have Impeached Ekweremmadu In The Absence Of PDP Senators??? (2800 Views)

40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications / Hausas And Fulanis In Enugu Taking Refuge In Army Barracks - Ekweremmadu / Senator Solomon Adeola Attacks Ekweremmadu Over Comments On Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should APC Senators Have Impeached Ekweremmadu In The Absence Of PDP Senators??? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:30pm On Oct 29, 2015
Something came into my head, as I was rummaging on what transpired on the floor of the senate today.

Do you think APC Senators Miscalculated politically today, by not utilizing the opportunity the absence of their colleagues provided by moving a motion for the impeachment of The Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremmadu? I Guess that was why (Ekweremmadu) didn't take the risk of following his party member in staging the "Walk Out"

lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Should APC Senators Have Impeached Ekweremmadu In The Absence Of PDP Senators??? by illiad: 5:34pm On Oct 29, 2015
Lol
Re: Should APC Senators Have Impeached Ekweremmadu In The Absence Of PDP Senators??? by Stephansmily(f): 5:34pm On Oct 29, 2015
It came into ur head?

Now..shake it off.

Smh 4 u

3 Likes

Re: Should APC Senators Have Impeached Ekweremmadu In The Absence Of PDP Senators??? by mployer(m): 5:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
They are too dumb to even think That.

You are dumber for recognising it This late.

9 Likes

Re: Should APC Senators Have Impeached Ekweremmadu In The Absence Of PDP Senators??? by ishiamu(m): 5:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Something came into my head, as I was rummaging on what transpired on the floor of the senate today.

Do you think APC Senators Miscalculated politically today, by not utilizing the opportunity the absence of their colleagues provided by moving a motion for the impeachment of The Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremmadu? I Guess that was he (Ekweremmadu) didn't take the risk of following his party member in staging the "Walk Out"

lalasticlala

Ode

4 Likes

Re: Should APC Senators Have Impeached Ekweremmadu In The Absence Of PDP Senators??? by ishiamu(m): 5:38pm On Oct 29, 2015
[s][/s]
NgeneUkwenu:

Do you think APC Senators Miscalculated politically today, by not utilizing the opportunity the absence of their colleagues provided by moving a motion for the impeachment of The Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremmadu? I Guess that was why (Ekweremmadu) didn't take the risk of following his party member in staging the "Walk Out"

lalasticlala
[s][/s]

Get sense.... olukwu.... u justt carry dull sense dey move about like toy... u didn't think how saraki will be affected by dat.... li juo nsi onu dia

5 Likes

Re: Should APC Senators Have Impeached Ekweremmadu In The Absence Of PDP Senators??? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:38pm On Oct 29, 2015
ishiamu:

Ode

Ok! You point is noted!

1 Like

Re: Should APC Senators Have Impeached Ekweremmadu In The Absence Of PDP Senators??? by ishiamu(m): 5:39pm On Oct 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Ok! You are point is noted!

Stop quoting onye iberibe a...I makwa di ihe?

2 Likes

Re: Should APC Senators Have Impeached Ekweremmadu In The Absence Of PDP Senators??? by SUBWAY101(m): 5:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
ishiamu:

Stop quoting onye iberibe a...I makwa di ihe?

Stop insulting people, grow up.

6 Likes

Re: Should APC Senators Have Impeached Ekweremmadu In The Absence Of PDP Senators??? by henrysam(m): 5:42pm On Oct 29, 2015
You simply displayed your ignorance on NASS
Procedures
Thanks for letting us know how you think.
Kindly remove am from ya heard
Re: Should APC Senators Have Impeached Ekweremmadu In The Absence Of PDP Senators??? by ishiamu(m): 5:42pm On Oct 29, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Stop insulting people, grow up.

My dog is here...

1 Like

Re: Should APC Senators Have Impeached Ekweremmadu In The Absence Of PDP Senators??? by SUBWAY101(m): 5:43pm On Oct 29, 2015
ishiamu:

My father is a dog..

Okay sir. Its cool

1 Like

Re: Should APC Senators Have Impeached Ekweremmadu In The Absence Of PDP Senators??? by ishiamu(m): 5:43pm On Oct 29, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Okay sir. Its cool

Try and do better my dog... I thought u well na

3 Likes

Re: Should APC Senators Have Impeached Ekweremmadu In The Absence Of PDP Senators??? by morbeta(m): 5:43pm On Oct 29, 2015
That will be a matter for another day. Meanwhile Kashamu Buruji's body is with pdp but soul with apc.

2 Likes

Re: Should APC Senators Have Impeached Ekweremmadu In The Absence Of PDP Senators??? by dearie(m): 5:44pm On Oct 29, 2015
I think they can't muster the numbers...2/3 of the whole house should be 72 I think...
Re: Should APC Senators Have Impeached Ekweremmadu In The Absence Of PDP Senators??? by SUBWAY101(m): 5:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
ishiamu:

My father remains a local dog even in his grave.... I love sleeping with my ugly mom too.

Okay sir. Its nice.

3 Likes

Re: Should APC Senators Have Impeached Ekweremmadu In The Absence Of PDP Senators??? by RichDad1(m): 5:46pm On Oct 29, 2015
That would have been "Checkmate"
But it's just a matter of when
Okoro will definitely be impeached.

1 Like

Re: Should APC Senators Have Impeached Ekweremmadu In The Absence Of PDP Senators??? by ishiamu(m): 5:46pm On Oct 29, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Okay sir. Its nice.

Troll grin cheesy

You learn fast

2 Likes

Re: Should APC Senators Have Impeached Ekweremmadu In The Absence Of PDP Senators??? by Dannyset(m): 5:47pm On Oct 29, 2015
On what ground will he be impeached? And that's not why he didn't walk out. He's the DSP of all the Senate and not PDP alone.
Re: Should APC Senators Have Impeached Ekweremmadu In The Absence Of PDP Senators??? by amAZEing: 5:48pm On Oct 29, 2015
ishiamu:

. I thought u well na

1 Like

Re: Should APC Senators Have Impeached Ekweremmadu In The Absence Of PDP Senators??? by RichDad1(m): 5:48pm On Oct 29, 2015
dearie:
I think they can't muster the numbers...2/3 of the whole house should be 72 I think...
Since the APC senators form quorum, a "simple majority" will suffice. coolcool

1 Like

Re: Should APC Senators Have Impeached Ekweremmadu In The Absence Of PDP Senators??? by hinwazaka: 5:49pm On Oct 29, 2015
Are you dumb or is there something wrong with your thinking faculty today. The APC do not have the numbers. About 30% of the APC senators sitting in the upper chamber are members of the Saraki group. Guy get your brain checked.

2 Likes

Re: Should APC Senators Have Impeached Ekweremmadu In The Absence Of PDP Senators??? by SUBWAY101(m): 5:49pm On Oct 29, 2015
ishiamu:

I Troll after banging my ugly mother grin cheesy

She is good on bed, my friend even confirmed it

Wow...Thats nice.

1 Like

Re: Should APC Senators Have Impeached Ekweremmadu In The Absence Of PDP Senators??? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:53pm On Oct 29, 2015
hinwazaka:
[s]Are you dumb or is there something wrong with your thinking faculty today. The APC do not have the numbers. About 30% of the APC senators sitting in the upper chamber are members of the Saraki group. Guy get your brain checked.[/s]

I can see, you are having a hectic day...moving from on thread to another, making incoherent rants. grin grin

My happiness, is seeing you guys in pains!

3 Likes

Re: Should APC Senators Have Impeached Ekweremmadu In The Absence Of PDP Senators??? by wordcat(m): 5:56pm On Oct 29, 2015
Hehehehehehehe
Do u think Saraki will be such a fool to allow that happen.
Re: Should APC Senators Have Impeached Ekweremmadu In The Absence Of PDP Senators??? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

lalasticlala

What is Impeachment
Re: Should APC Senators Have Impeached Ekweremmadu In The Absence Of PDP Senators??? by dguyindcorner(m): 5:59pm On Oct 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

lalasticlala

No we don't do that.
Re: Should APC Senators Have Impeached Ekweremmadu In The Absence Of PDP Senators??? by gbaskiipro: 6:09pm On Oct 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

I can see, you are having a hectic day...moving from on thread to another, making incoherent rants. grin grin

My happiness, is seeing you guys in pains!

The moment u saw this I had to search for my phone to reply. What do you mean by pain? Does politics give pain? How does the decision made by the president or senate affect you differently from me that will lead one to pain. If is funny how we think and even reason, in my opinion persons like you who will come out soon to champion threads of Sack saraki will just be saying trash. Hmmmm it is funny how we think and how we react to issues and even why. Have you met any Nairaland fella, some of us are not residents in Nigerian but just follow with keen love.
I really do not know what you stand for, you have no identity, no focal point, all your comments are battle centered or bring someone down syndrome. Anyway it is your life sha, but stop acting like you love Nigeria more than others or like you know better. The hard ball truth is your say does not really matter, you are simply a noise maker to a thousand internet users on Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Should APC Senators Have Impeached Ekweremmadu In The Absence Of PDP Senators??? by ishiamu(m): 6:18pm On Oct 29, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Wow...Thats nice.

My dog... you always impress

1 Like

Re: Should APC Senators Have Impeached Ekweremmadu In The Absence Of PDP Senators??? by Bugatie(m): 6:18pm On Oct 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

lalasticlala

Your first question should be why PDP chose Saraki instead of David Mark or any of its members as senate president since they had majority that day
Re: Should APC Senators Have Impeached Ekweremmadu In The Absence Of PDP Senators??? by Gogetta(m): 6:24pm On Oct 29, 2015
Ekweremadu is a smart man.
Re: Should APC Senators Have Impeached Ekweremmadu In The Absence Of PDP Senators??? by egift(m): 6:25pm On Oct 29, 2015

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pro-Biafrans Take Their Protest To A Spiritual Level. See What They Did. Photos / Night Flights To Biafra | Story About The Irish Rescue Mission.... Amazing !!!! / Rare Pic Of FFK, Obanikoro, Abati, Bala Mohammed & Bashir In EFCC Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.