Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,229 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Laws Of Keeping A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Laws Of Keeping A Woman (4823 Views)

What's The Need Of Keeping A Side Chick? / Keeping A Long Distance Relationship Alive / Keeping A Good Man Is Easy If Its Not Always About You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laws Of Keeping A Woman by kika23(f): 12:40pm On Feb 22, 2015
Saw this stuff, thought I'd share.... smiley

LAWS OF KEEPING A WOMAN.

1) Never take a woman for granted or neglect her. The moment you do, she’ll start scanning the field and you won’t know it.....

2) Do not cheat on her, or cheat her. A woman’s revenge could be emotionally lethal...

3)Do not boss her around, push her to do anything she doesn’t want to do, or force her to give you ANYTHING......

4) Do not expect her to wait on you hand and foot. She will take your foot and put it in your hand...

Be appreciative for all she does for you and show her appreciation for being in YOUR life. When you start acting like she should be happy she is in YOUR life, she will go out to prove you otherwise.....

6) Never lay a hand on her, unless it is to caress her......

7) Never make her second to anything. This is the biggest mistake any man can do......

cool Don’t ever disrespect her or her family, even if she complains about them. It is OK for her to do it, but never for you. Remember this....

9) Always GIVE more than you take from her to stay a man in her eyes. When a woman has to support you, in her mind, you are her Naughty Woman.....

10) Never treat a woman like a man, or she will treat you like a woman.....

11) Be truthful to her always — even if it hurts. A woman respects a man of Truth and men that lie repeatedly will never be taken seriously — only playfully.....

12) Women are like cats. Even when they play silly, their radars are always perceptive and receptive to all that is happening around them. Do not play around your woman, or she will play you in the end.....

13) Never be afraid to show a woman your emotions. Do not expect her to know how you feel if you don’t reveal anything. Never hold back on love. When a woman feels something is missing, or that you are not in the relationship 100%, she will seek a more complete love elsewhere. Believe it......

14) Support your woman’s dreams as if you were her number one fan and you will always be her number one man..

15) Push a woman to fulfill her passions, and she will always be passionate about you. Stay in tune with the developments of her hobbies and projects, and she will be in tune with you. Even if she loves designing tiny hats for squirrels, what you should love is the excitement from her eyes whenever you see her doing what she loves.....

16) Treat your woman as if she were your precious daughter, more than you treat her as your mother — even if she is older than you. Women are like kittens. They love your attention, affection, pampering, to be spoiled, and really enjoy being showed and told new things. Remember, women will always have more options than men. They will only stay with the one who treats them best.

17) A woman typically gives a man two chances for serious error. If he messes up more than twice, it is highly unlikely there will be a third. After the second slip-up, she already sees you as a different person..

18) Always trust a woman’s intuition and never take her mind for that of a fool. If she tells you something, but then you have to go and ask for someone else’s opinion in front of her, if she was right she will never let it go. She will start taking you for the . All it takes is once.....

19) The same way the Sun is the lamp of the universe, your woman should always be treated as the lamp of your life.....

20) Do not ever put her down in front of your friends or family. This will only make her despise your family and friends, and she won’t forget to return the favor.....

21) If she loves her family, try to love them as if they were yours too. She will love you more for sincerely trying.....

22) If you end up with a first-rate woman, never treat her less than first-rate. She will leave you for a first-rate man once you do.....

23) Never give your woman third-rate gifts (junk, used, discounted, as is, tacky). If you can’t afford to get her something first-rate, make her something from your heart, or wait until you have enough money to get her a first-rate gift. A woman would rather be given nice gifts, rather than a bunch of junky gifts. It shows her how you see her. Believe it....

24) Never let your woman stand alone when she is being opposed. Always stand by her in the presence of opposition, and when you are in private then you can tell her your real thoughts on a situation. She will love you for not exposing her out in the open. Always stand by your woman. Always! However, if she is someone who always does people wrong, then she is wrong for you. If she is good and she is the one being wronged, if you sit down or do nothing, she will be gone. Women do not like weak men. Those women that tolerate weak men are very weak women..

Ionno the source...

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Laws Of Keeping A Woman by Kennywills7(m): 12:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
The laws are much o but basic truths
Nice one Op
Re: Laws Of Keeping A Woman by Deejavuu(f): 12:47pm On Feb 22, 2015
kika23:

24) Never let your woman stand alone when she is being opposed. Always stand by her in the presence of opposition, and when you are in private then you can tell her your real thoughts on a situation. She will love you for not exposing her out in the open. Always stand by your woman. Always! However, if she is someone who always does people wrong, then she is wrong for you. If she is good and she is the one being wronged, if you sit down or do nothing, she will be gone. Women do not like weak men. Those women that tolerate weak men are very weak women..

Ionno the source...

1 Like

Re: Laws Of Keeping A Woman by Chizzy20(f): 12:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
nyc1 op. Women re wonderful creature's so we nid to b treated wit care. wink

1 Like

Re: Laws Of Keeping A Woman by AAlozie(m): 12:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
I try very hard to keep the laws of God which are just ten. And you want me to do all these because of a woman?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laws Of Keeping A Woman by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
OMG, I felt asleep twice whilst reading this.

So I have a question, aside from the ten commandments, are we also suppose to memorise this? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Laws Of Keeping A Woman by djeezy(m): 12:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
AAlozie:
I try very hard to keep the laws of God which are just ten. And you want me to do all these because of a woman?
Re: Laws Of Keeping A Woman by ronald4lif(m): 12:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
Interesting ma'am!
Re: Laws Of Keeping A Woman by kika23(f): 12:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
Aprime:

So I have a question, aside from the ten commandments, are we also suppose to memorise this? embarassed

Loool!! You can if you want... undecided
Re: Laws Of Keeping A Woman by ronald4lif(m): 12:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
AAlozie:
Aprime:

Lol! Comedians everywhere
Re: Laws Of Keeping A Woman by xest(m): 12:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
kika23:

LAWS OF KEEPING A WOMAN.

1) Never take a woman for granted or neglect her. The moment you do, she’ll start scanning the field and you won’t know it.....

2) Do not cheat on her, or cheat her. A woman’s revenge could be emotionally lethal...

3)Do not boss her around, push her to do anything she doesn’t want to do, or force her to give you ANYTHING......

4) Do not expect her to wait on you hand and foot. She will take your foot and put it in your hand...

Be appreciative for all she does for you and show her appreciation for being in YOUR life. When you start acting like she should be happy she is in YOUR life, she will go out to prove you otherwise.....

7) Never make her second to anything. This is the biggest mistake any man can do......

cool Don’t ever disrespect her or her family, even if she complains about them. It is OK for her to do it, but never for you. Remember this....

9) Always GIVE more than you take from her to stay a man in her eyes. When a woman has to support you, in her mind, you are her Naughty Woman.....

11) Be truthful to her always — even if it hurts. A woman respects a man of Truth and men that lie repeatedly will never be taken seriously — only playfully.....

12) Women are like cats. Even when they play silly, their radars are always perceptive and receptive to all that is happening around them. Do not play around your woman, or she will play you in the end.....

13) Never be afraid to show a woman your emotions. Do not expect her to know how you feel if you don’t reveal anything. Never hold back on love. When a woman feels something is missing, or that you are not in the relationship 100%, she will seek a more complete love elsewhere. Believe it......

14) Support your woman’s dreams as if you were her number one fan and you will always be her number one man..

15) Push a woman to fulfill her passions, and she will always be passionate about you. Stay in tune with the developments of her hobbies and projects, and she will be in tune with you. Even if she loves designing tiny hats for squirrels, what you should love is the excitement from her eyes whenever you see her doing what she loves.....

16) Treat your woman as if she were your precious daughter, more than you treat her as your mother — even if she is older than you. Women are like kittens. They love your attention, affection, pampering, to be spoiled, and really enjoy being showed and told new things. Remember, women will always have more options than men. They will only stay with the one who treats them best.

17) A woman typically gives a man two chances for serious error. If he messes up more than twice, it is highly unlikely there will be a third. After the second slip-up, she already sees you as a different person..

18) Always trust a woman’s intuition and never take her mind for that of a fool. If she tells you something, but then you have to go and ask for someone else’s opinion in front of her, if she was right she will never let it go. She will start taking you for the . All it takes is once.....

19) The same way the Sun is the lamp of the universe, your woman should always be treated as the lamp of your life.....

20) Do not ever put her down in front of your friends or family. This will only make her despise your family and friends, and she won’t forget to return the favor.....

21) If she loves her family, try to love them as if they were yours too. She will love you more for sincerely trying.....

22) If you end up with a first-rate woman, never treat her less than first-rate. She will leave you for a first-rate man once you do.....

23) Never give your woman third-rate gifts (junk, used, discounted, as is, tacky). If you can’t afford to get her something first-rate, make her something from your heart, or wait until you have enough money to get her a first-rate gift. A woman would rather be given nice gifts, rather than a bunch of junky gifts. It shows her how you see her. Believe it....

Ionno the source...
Rubbish,because una be Wetin? Women always want to be tolerated, Mtcheeeeew.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laws Of Keeping A Woman by Beamborla(f): 12:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
No.3 is so on point
Re: Laws Of Keeping A Woman by Enegod(m): 12:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
AAlozie:
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Laws Of Keeping A Woman by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
Too long angry

I still read it though smiley

Nice points but am I supposed to cram those laws and live by them undecided angry cheesy
Re: Laws Of Keeping A Woman by kika23(f): 12:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
AAlozie:

Well..... Yea grin
Re: Laws Of Keeping A Woman by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
xest:
Rubbish,because una be Wetin? Women always want to be tolerated, Mtcheeeeew.
And you had to quote everything?? undecided
Re: Laws Of Keeping A Woman by kika23(f): 12:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Too long angry

I still read it though smiley

Nice points but am I supposed to cram those laws and live by them undecided angry cheesy

Yes baby!! wink
Re: Laws Of Keeping A Woman by Enegod(m): 1:00pm On Feb 22, 2015
kika23:

LAWS OF KEEPING A WOMAN.

Ionno the source...
OMG! Are we supposed to read this?
Re: Laws Of Keeping A Woman by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
AAlozie:
grin grin
Re: Laws Of Keeping A Woman by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
kika23:

Yes baby!! wink
Aiite!!
I'll keep it for when I metamorphose to charm wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Laws Of Keeping A Woman by kika23(f): 1:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Aiite!!
I'll keep it for when I metamorphose to charm wink cheesy

Hahaha..... Touché grin
Re: Laws Of Keeping A Woman by brainhack(m): 1:09pm On Feb 22, 2015
kika23:

cool
Re: Laws Of Keeping A Woman by kika23(f): 1:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
Re: Laws Of Keeping A Woman by dmjinc(m): 1:13pm On Feb 22, 2015
kika23:

LAWS OF KEEPING A WOMAN.

Ionno the source...
Good girl gone bad!
Re: Laws Of Keeping A Woman by kika23(f): 1:16pm On Feb 22, 2015
dmjinc:

Good girl gone bad!

I do not understand you sir...
Re: Laws Of Keeping A Woman by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 22, 2015
kika23:

Hahaha..... Touché grin
grin grin

[size=20pt] Attention!![/size]
Please you don't have to quote everything in the original post! It's so annoying angry

2 Likes

Re: Laws Of Keeping A Woman by BreezyRita(f): 1:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
kika23:

LAWS OF KEEPING A WOMAN.

Kiki sweets! Tell em!

Ionno the source...

Kiki sweets! Tell em!!

Agapecharis, die tongue....

1 Like

Re: Laws Of Keeping A Woman by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 22, 2015
BreezyRita:
Are you from Somali??
No oofeinse angry angry
Re: Laws Of Keeping A Woman by hopeforcharles(m): 1:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
Bulsh*t
this is Bulsh*t, because you all gold? Remember it's we doing you girls a favour,
Remember you girls need our protection and care to have an offspring.
Re: Laws Of Keeping A Woman by kika23(f): 1:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Are you from Somali??
No oofeinse angry angry

I don't think so, she's home based.... wink
Re: Laws Of Keeping A Woman by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
kika23:

I don't think so, she's home based.... wink
Ooh! Home based .............. (Complete it for me angry)
Re: Laws Of Keeping A Woman by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
BreezyRita:

Kiki sweets! Tell em!!

Agapech.aris, die tongue....
Typical home based black skinned Nigerian angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can I Get A Girl Like This? (no Pix) / She Likes Sex So Much, How Do I Cope With Her? / See Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Disflowered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.