Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,207 members, 7,836,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

I Never Said I’ll Not Contest Second Term, Says Jonathan - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Said I’ll Not Contest Second Term, Says Jonathan (38273 Views)

Buhari Healthy Enough For A Second Term, Says Amaechi Vanguard / Buhari Healthy Enough For A Second Term, Says Amaechi / Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Said I’ll Not Contest Second Term, Says Jonathan by abenelo: 12:28am On Feb 23, 2015
Its a shame we have a president whom we cannot trust his words. Its worrisome, he makes statements and deny later.
"Stealing is not corruption" later he only quoted Justice mustapha.
"Boko haran has infiltrated my government",later he said he was quoted wrongly.
About 2010 independence day bombing "this is not MEND's handiwork, I know what MEND can do".....fast forward 2015 in Lagos to start his President reflection bid " Okay was paid to assassinate me".

This guy is a joke! Clueless. FFK described him as clueless 2 yrs ago only for him to his campaign media director.

He is blaming obj utterances for scaring investors. He has forgotten that no investor will bring his hard earned dollars into a country with an highly unstable exchange rate. Dollar exchanges N225 when six months ago it was N165.

He handed over maritime security to "Tom polo" yet crude oil theft has been iincreasing.

Only Nigerians who are gullible will vote GEJ/PDP in next month elections.

This election is not about what Buhari is or is not. Its about GEJ stewardship of the last six years, call it a referendum on his administration, smear campaigns won't change his fate.

He has failed Nigeria and he deserved to be returned to Otuoke. It so painful he lies openly, he has no honour at all. He can do everything and anything to be returned. Nigerians open your eyes. #kickGEJout

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Said I’ll Not Contest Second Term, Says Jonathan by onitshaigbo(m): 5:21am On Feb 23, 2015
lovemko:

i mean no offence but serious this is a case of brain washing... from what you have said now, are igbo the only ones who have an original clan?
again from all u av said, the igboland that you have been living in, isnt it another mans land or is it for isreal...
the man that gave you the land, accomodated you, you even married thier daughters, you open shops in thier lands, and they helped you stood on ur feet and today u realise d isreal is ur home... ur country...
how many blacks were taken to europe nd america during the days a slavery... nw they have become part nd parcel of america nd they have never thaught about treason for once... yet knowing we that africa is thier home... and dey are always welcome... mind you... they maintain thier skin and keep thier race but they love and respect thier adopted country...
why are the igbos different... d isreal you claim hasnt accepted you... ever, you dont av any resemblance or trait, Nigeria had never denied d igbos, why then call rejection nd seperation upon ur selfs...

tbe truth is. if the igbos continue like this they will not av a home nor land and friends, they would be an isolated clan!

who ever is giving the igbo such believes nd impression isnt helping them at all

accept it or not. isreal is not ur country nd would never be, u have one country and that is nigeria....

None of what you've said is even relevant. The Igbo people are Jews. Full-stop. It doesn't matter if our skin colour or facial features no longer resemble that of our brethren in Europe or the Middle East, our ancestors are from the Land of Israel, and throughout the centuries our physical appearances changed as we adapted to the climate of this region and taken in some genes from the indigenous people. We Igbos, like rest of the Jewish people, are the chosen people of God, to be a Light unto the Nations. Our connection to God is spiritual, and no difference in physical appearances or lack of acceptance by the rest of the Jewish people is enough to sever or deny our connection and birthright as a chosen people of God. Every Jewish soul, including every Igbo soul was present at Mount Sinai when God gave Moses the Torah, and the Jewish people as a whole, including those born after that time accepted the yoke of God's commandments.

The Jewish people are as one body. Therefore, we as Igbos must care about our own body (Igbos and the rest of the Jewish people) before we care about anyone else, i.e. other Nigerians and other gentiles, for example. Especially when the gentiles have tried to annihilate us and persecute us in both Nigeria and in Europe and the Middle East.
Re: I Never Said I’ll Not Contest Second Term, Says Jonathan by opemipo2013: 5:47am On Feb 23, 2015
Lie,lie president, you no dey get shame. People's voice said your time is up,that you should go back to where you came from. We don't want you again as our president. You aid and albeit corruption in every sector,our economy has gone down. What's the future of our children and our generations to come. You are a failure, HEAVEN will flush you out by FIRE.

1 Like

Re: I Never Said I’ll Not Contest Second Term, Says Jonathan by boblaide: 9:06am On Feb 23, 2015
Liar!!!! the more you say this you discourage some people for voting again ... A number one citizen who's a liar...
Re: I Never Said I’ll Not Contest Second Term, Says Jonathan by soulfood(m): 7:05pm On Feb 23, 2015
stardom call to djs.....Great Music and djs for Events

Re: I Never Said I’ll Not Contest Second Term, Says Jonathan by Princewell2012(m): 7:09pm On Feb 23, 2015
opiaoku:

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
How do you choose to disgrace urself like this, allover the places? i wish everybody should just ignore all ur comments, as if you never exist. A fool at forty is a fool forever.
Re: I Never Said I’ll Not Contest Second Term, Says Jonathan by opiaoku: 7:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
Princewell2012:
How do you choose to disgrace urself like this, allover the places? i wish everybody should just ignore all ur comments, as if you never exist. A fool at forty is a fool forever.

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
Re: I Never Said I’ll Not Contest Second Term, Says Jonathan by tdammy(m): 10:56pm On Feb 23, 2015
This man can LIE, chaai diaaris GOD oh oga jona U said in d country and when to Addis Ababa outside the country to still repeat the same thing. this man has rubbished the Post of President. he has no single atom of integrity.
Re: I Never Said I’ll Not Contest Second Term, Says Jonathan by hush15: 11:08pm On Feb 23, 2015
Josegun:
This man is a disappointment, I regretted why I voted for him. I heard him said it, and caused a lot of discussion in vehicle I board that faithful day. I was of the opinion then, that he wouldn't have said that. Can't mr President be sincere for ones.

Y'all can insult GEJ, for all I care. That won't stop me from voting him in. If you can't accept his standpoint, that's your personal business. I simply don't understand, so even if he said so and he decides to recontest, he isn't the first person to do so. Do you think Bihari is plannin to do four years only and Nigeria will be dupa dupa, must be shitting me...

Gas hola in Lagos said a brilliant student doesn't repeat class twice but I guess we can regard him a failure cos not did he repeat class, but also bringing up another failure to lagos... Whatever men,

GEJ till APCriminals end in jail
Re: I Never Said I’ll Not Contest Second Term, Says Jonathan by Adminisher: 11:14pm On Feb 23, 2015
He has made Obasanjo angry again. This is the main issue. Spineless lying woman controlled deceiver. No real man would reckon withnthis president. He can try all the tricks in the book, no northerner worth his salt will vote for him. Because of corruption, Chibok and BokoHaram at least 3/4 of Nigerians will vote for a 72 year old general and he would be surprised and develop new respect for Nigeria.
Re: I Never Said I’ll Not Contest Second Term, Says Jonathan by Adminisher: 11:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
hush15:

Y'all can insult GEJ, for all I care. That won't stop me from voting him in. If you can't accept his standpoint, that's your personal business. I simply don't understand, so even if he said so and he decides to recontest, he isn't the first person to do so. Do you think Bihari is plannin to do four years only and Nigeria will be dupa dupa, must be shitting me...

Gas hola in Lagos said a brilliant student doesn't repeat class twice but I guess we can regard him a failure cos not did he repeat class, but also bringing up another failure to lagos... Whatever men,

GEJ till APCriminals end in jail

Tribalism will make you vote for him and the same tribalism will make the north and south west vote against him, I guess it is a game of numbers so we shall see.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nneoma Okorocha Marching Pass Rochas Okorocha At Independence Day Parade / Buhari With Wife Aisha, Amosun & Nollywood Stars At An Event In Abuja / Lekki Shooting: 81 Dons Write Biden, Seek Travel Ban For Culpable Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.