Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,323 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Sodom And Gomorrah (Didn't the Children matter?) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sodom And Gomorrah (Didn't the Children matter?) (11867 Views)

Visiting The Sins Of The Father Upon The Children.. / Alert: Spirits Of Sodom & Gomorrah Have Been Poured Out. Rapture Is Imminent. / Pics:archaeologists Discover The City Of Sodom & Gomorrah Matching Old Testament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sodom And Gomorrah (Didn't the Children matter?) by TrajansKong: 6:47pm On Apr 20, 2016
orunto27:
...Children didn't matter. Their destruction was very fast for satan to accomplish.

Spoken like a [i]True [/i]Christian.

You are the first to correctly answer the point raised, orunto27. Children matter not at all to the most high.

A life of eternal worship and praise awaits you! Selah!

1 Like

Re: Sodom And Gomorrah (Didn't the Children matter?) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 20, 2016
CoolUsername:

How exactly can an infant be judged as unrighteous and worthy of a fiery death?

who said fiery death

1 Like

Re: Sodom And Gomorrah (Didn't the Children matter?) by TrajansKong: 7:16pm On Apr 20, 2016
CoolUsername:

How exactly can an infant be judged as unrighteous and worthy of a fiery death?

A fiery death followed by eternal torture in hellfire.

They are burning right now, in fact.

God is good.
Re: Sodom And Gomorrah (Didn't the Children matter?) by TrajansKong: 7:18pm On Apr 20, 2016
JMAN05:

who said fiery death

Do you Christians read the Bible at all??

Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed by the lord's fire and brimstone.

The children were incinerated.

They are burning still in the depths of hell and shall do so forevermore.

Justice.
Re: Sodom And Gomorrah (Didn't the Children matter?) by CoolUsername: 8:11pm On Apr 20, 2016
JMAN05:

who said fiery death
Sodom was destroyed with Sodom and brimstone.
Re: Sodom And Gomorrah (Didn't the Children matter?) by HardMirror(m): 9:00pm On Apr 20, 2016
johnydon22:

I respect beliefs that are worth respecting not ones that demean the very tenets of human morality erodes objectivity and compassion such as this ^^^^

If i am to respect every idea out there then i'd have to respect the dangerous, demeaning and lethal inconsistencies peddled by these beliefs.

To that i say 'NO' that would be complicity on my part

No i do not have to respect your beliefs because it is not worth my respect and this is out of respect to human society.

No sir i have none for yours if you want my respect for your beliefs then have one worthy of respect
See a similar thread I opened and the highly insensitive replies I got from irresponsible beingswww.nairaland.com/2876512/babies-end-hell-biblical-proof

1 Like

Re: Sodom And Gomorrah (Didn't the Children matter?) by analice107: 11:56pm On Apr 20, 2016
TrajansKong:

Justice.
What did the Sodomites and the Gomorrahites even do to be judged for fiercely?
Re: Sodom And Gomorrah (Didn't the Children matter?) by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 21, 2016
CoolUsername:

Sodom was destroyed with Sodom and brimstone.

OK, I thought u were alluding to hellfire.

I answered ur question when I said:

they were not judged righteous also, either because of there conduct or there unseen heart condition. Only Jah can judge better.

It is also possible that if those assumed little ones died cos of there parents influence, they would be resurrected as unrighteous ones to prove there case as it were. Jah is a just God.
-- Acts 24;15
Re: Sodom And Gomorrah (Didn't the Children matter?) by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 21, 2016
TrajansKong:

Justice.

I didn't understand where he was coming from.

No one is burning in hell fire.

1 Like

Re: Sodom And Gomorrah (Didn't the Children matter?) by TrajansKong: 1:40pm On Apr 21, 2016
analice107:

What did the Sodomites and the Gomorrahites even do to be judged for fiercely?
Good question.

Whatever it was, I'm sure you'll be in full agreement with the punishment, no matter how severe...
Re: Sodom And Gomorrah (Didn't the Children matter?) by analice107: 4:51pm On Apr 21, 2016
TrajansKong:

Good question.

Whatever it was, I'm sure you'll be in full agreement with the punishment, no matter how severe...

No, that's not an answer. What did the Sodomites and Gomorrahites did?
Most of just jump into discussions we have no idea about. So, pls do tell.
Re: Sodom And Gomorrah (Didn't the Children matter?) by TrajansKong: 5:54pm On Apr 21, 2016
analice107:

No, that's not an answer. What did the Sodomites and Gomorrahites did?
Most of just jump into discussions we have no idea about. So, pls do tell.
analice107, I already said its a good question. I can't even begin to imagine what toddlers and babes could have done to merit death by fire and brimstone followed by fiery torture continuing to this very moment and forever.

Don't. Get. It.

You are the believer here.

Tell us. What did they do, those evil sinful toddlers??
Re: Sodom And Gomorrah (Didn't the Children matter?) by analice107: 6:55pm On Apr 21, 2016
TrajansKong:

analice107, I already said its a good question. I can't even begin to imagine what toddlers and babes could have done to merit death by fire and brimstone followed by fiery torture continuing to this very moment and forever.

Don't. Get. It.

Sodom is still burning?
@TrajansKong am asking you that question. What was their sin that 10 persons couldn't be found in the city for the city to be spared?
No one up to the age of accountability in that city was innocent.
You guys are funny. The use of children with the intent to draw sympathy and black list God is so lame. For your information, any child under the age of accountability won't stand judgement. Babies won't go to hellfire. Only adults.
All the satanic activities of Sodom, none of you mentions them.
Keep spreading the Luciferean gospel, you'll be rewarded.
Re: Sodom And Gomorrah (Didn't the Children matter?) by TrajansKong: 7:51pm On Apr 21, 2016
analice107:

Sodom is still burning?
@TrajansKong am asking you that question. What was their sin that 10 persons couldn't be found in the city for the city to be spared?
No one up to the age of accountability in that city was innocent.
You guys are funny. The use of children with the intent to draw sympathy and black list God is so lame. For your information, any child under the age of accountability won't stand judgement. Babies won't go to hellfire. Only adults.
All the satanic activities of Sodom, none of you mentions them.
Keep spreading the Luciferean gospel, you'll be rewarded.

No, analice107, Sodom is not still burning. Hell burneth ever, no? that's where the children of Sodom are today according to your magic book.

I still don't know what the children's great sin was and you won't tell me. Why?? I'm sure your mind can furnish diabolical descriptions enough to give us a hint of what you mean.

You say babies won't go to hellfire! I understand how saying that makes you feel better about the truth of your religion, but where exactly in the Bible did you get that information from?? A few decades ago it was commonly understood that babies (along with all who had not been bapstised or accepted Christ) would be tortured in flames for eternity. Accepted doctrine. Only modern, liberal, permissive Christians like yourself try to wish your way away from the harsh truths underpinning your faith.

Luciferian gospel my back side. Mtcheeeew!
Re: Sodom And Gomorrah (Didn't the Children matter?) by TrajansKong: 7:53pm On Apr 21, 2016
analice107:

The use of children with the intent to draw sympathy and black list God is so lame.

This sentence alone is so very, very dark disturbing.

You are not a parent.
Re: Sodom And Gomorrah (Didn't the Children matter?) by realmindz: 7:59pm On Apr 21, 2016
IAmTobore:
You shouldn't be bothered by it since you say GOD doesn't exist.
I have an innocent question, God is all knowing, why did he send his angels to find if there would be 10 good people in that city, the omniscience should know all without sending angels to investigate...just some questions that have always popped on my mind since childhood

1 Like

Re: Sodom And Gomorrah (Didn't the Children matter?) by urahara(m): 9:07pm On Apr 21, 2016
TrajansKong:

You are not a parent.

Didnt u notice how he attempted to dodge the issue

1 Like

Re: Sodom And Gomorrah (Didn't the Children matter?) by analice107: 9:14pm On Apr 21, 2016
TrajansKong:

You are not a parent.
LOlzzz. I need you to show from the scriptures where you read that children are going to hellfire? Oga, kids are not accountable for anything. Their spirits simply returns to God. So, pls come up with another cheap blackmail.
Re: Sodom And Gomorrah (Didn't the Children matter?) by analice107: 9:16pm On Apr 21, 2016
TrajansKong:

No, analice107, Sodom is not still burning. Hell burneth ever, no? that's where the children of Sodom are today according to your magic book.

I still don't know what the children's great sin was and you won't tell me. Why?? I'm sure your mind can furnish diabolical descriptions enough to give us a hint of what you mean.

You say babies won't go to hellfire! I understand how saying that makes you feel better about the truth of your religion, but where exactly in the Bible did you get that information from?? A few decades ago it was commonly understood that babies (along with all who had not been bapstised or accepted Christ) would be tortured in flames for eternity. Accepted doctrine. Only modern, liberal, permissive Christians like yourself try to wish your way away from the harsh truths underpinning your faith.

Luciferian gospel my back side. Mtcheeeew!
Why not we start with the sins of their fathers?
Re: Sodom And Gomorrah (Didn't the Children matter?) by urahara(m): 9:17pm On Apr 21, 2016
analice107:

LOlzzz. I need you to show from the scriptures where you read that children are going to hellfire? Oga, kids are not accountable for anything. Their spirits simply returns to God. So, pls come up with another cheap blackmail.

Wow. U are like the only christian i ve seen who believes that kids dont go 2 hell.

1 Like

Re: Sodom And Gomorrah (Didn't the Children matter?) by Nobody: 3:07am On Apr 22, 2016
What if there were no children in Sodom and Gommorah? The people were evil and might have been involved in the sacrifice of their children or the passing of their children into fire...... Recall the story of Jonah when Jonah wanted God to punish Nineveh, God said "Will I not have mercy on people who do not know their left from their right?." So God takes some things into consideration before acting.
Re: Sodom And Gomorrah (Didn't the Children matter?) by Nobody: 3:11am On Apr 22, 2016
TrajansKong:

Don't. Get. It.

I thought you were a believer.
Re: Sodom And Gomorrah (Didn't the Children matter?) by TrajansKong: 7:28am On Apr 22, 2016
lordnicklaus:

I thought you were a believer.
I am.

I love and believe in Humanity.
Re: Sodom And Gomorrah (Didn't the Children matter?) by CoolUsername: 11:12am On Apr 22, 2016
analice107:

So it's ok to burn them on earth as long as they don't burn in hell, right?

1 Like

Re: Sodom And Gomorrah (Didn't the Children matter?) by analice107: 11:51am On Apr 22, 2016
CoolUsername:

So it's ok to burn them on earth as long as they don't burn in hell, right?
Why does death bother you so much? The children simply returned to their maker. But you will burn eternally if you don't repent. Whine or repent.
Re: Sodom And Gomorrah (Didn't the Children matter?) by zzzzy: 12:02pm On Apr 22, 2016
lordnicklaus:
What if there were no children in Sodom and Gommorah? The people were evil and might have been involved in the sacrifice of their children or the passing of their children into fire...... Recall the story of Jonah when Jonah wanted God to punish Nineveh, God said "Will I not have mercy on people who do not know their left from their right?." So God takes some things into consideration before acting.
you are right God takes consideration before acting
Gen. 18:32
And he said, Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak yet but this once: Peradventure ten shall be found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for ten's sake. if any one was even righteous there at all, God would have made them escape with Abraham.
Re: Sodom And Gomorrah (Didn't the Children matter?) by urahara(m): 1:58pm On Apr 22, 2016
analice107:

Why does death bother you so much? The children simply returned to their maker. But you will burn eternally if you don't repent. Whine or repent.

May your children simply return to their maker by being scorched by fire being rained down by him
Re: Sodom And Gomorrah (Didn't the Children matter?) by analice107: 2:25pm On Apr 22, 2016
urahara:

May your children simply return to their maker by being scorched by fire being rained down by him
Amen.
Are you happy now? If God allows that my infants get scorched by fire, good. You know why? When I die, there won't be fear of having them on the other side of the Gulf. The ones who will grow old may just decide to reject God (GOD forbit), but they have a choice and the right to choose, and their choices here will determine where they will end. But the ones who go home ahead of me in their infancy, I will reunite with them. For in the spirit realm, there's no young or old.
Re: Sodom And Gomorrah (Didn't the Children matter?) by urahara(m): 2:45pm On Apr 22, 2016
analice107:

Amen.
Are you happy now? If God rainz down fire on my infants , good. You know why? When I die, there won't be fear of having them on the other side of the Gulf. The ones who will grow old may just decide to reject God (GOD forbit), but they have a choice and the right to choose, and their choices here will determine where they will end. But the ones who go home ahead of me in their infancy, I will reunite with them. For in the spirit realm, there's no young or old.
Re: Sodom And Gomorrah (Didn't the Children matter?) by orunto27: 4:03pm On Apr 22, 2016
Sodom & Gomorrah didn't have children. They were all Gays, Sodomites and Lesbians. And God couldn't find 10 Righteous humans there. Satan was living full time with them and didn't need further instructions to destroy them.

1 Like

Re: Sodom And Gomorrah (Didn't the Children matter?) by johnydon22(m): 4:39pm On Apr 22, 2016
orunto27:
Sodom & Gomorrah didn't have children. They were all Gays, Sodomites and Lesbians. And God couldn't find 10 Righteous humans there. Satan was living full time with them and didn't need further instructions to destroy them.

and somehow a human with a brain thinks there is a City with a vibrant society that didn't have children but somehow continued to exist grin

if there was no children the city would not exist at all since all would die out and there won't be any continuity.

Our righteous Lot even offered his daughter grin

The length people will go to pull out nonsensical petty defence for outright absurdity.

The problem is, you need to conjure up even bigger absurdities in order to hold a defence for another absurdity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sodom And Gomorrah (Didn't the Children matter?) by urahara(m): 4:44pm On Apr 22, 2016
johnydon22:

and somehow a human with a brain thinks there is a City with a vibrant society that didn't have children but somehow continued to exist grin

if there was no children the city would not exist at all since all would die out and there won't be any continuity.

Our righteous Lot even offered his daughter grin

The length people will go to pull out nonsensical petty defence for outright absurdity.

The problem is, you need to conjure up even bigger absurdities in order to hold a defence for another absurdity

You see i so that post . the post was so foolish that it caused my phone to release a poisonous gas called obnoxygen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Download Music: Michael English In Christ Alone / Creationism Or Evolution - Post Your Peer-review Articles Here And Lets Discuss / See The Perfect Reason Your Church Is Going Through Famine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.