Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Another Girl Today You Wont Believe It. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Another Girl Today You Wont Believe It. (2963 Views)

Guys I'm Really Confused,i Caught My 11 Years Old Cousin With Another Girl / I Need Advice From U Guys I Cought My Uncle With Another Girl / ROMANCELANDERS ..........YOU WONT BELIEVE YOUR EYES. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Girl Today You Wont Believe It. by Joel3(m): 11:24pm On Feb 22, 2015
Ewuro4:

Next week shocked

I dont even have a dress yet, asoebi, wine carrying arrangee , makeup and gele, food and other refreshments . Heck no single invite sef undecided

I'm insulted.

no need for makeup. Afterall I don't like makeup so be nature
Re: Another Girl Today You Wont Believe It. by Ishilove: 11:42pm On Feb 22, 2015
Twaci:
This is a thriller!

*hugs ma pillow* So scared! Leg fingers ke!
Lmaao! cheesy
Re: Another Girl Today You Wont Believe It. by chival(f): 12:25am On Feb 23, 2015
Twaci:
This is a thriller!

*hugs ma pillow* So scared! Leg fingers ke!

And you win the award for funniest post of the day. I just can't stop laughing. Leg fingers indeed. Crazy people abound on nairaland I tell you!
Re: Another Girl Today You Wont Believe It. by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 23, 2015
Joel be careful. grin
Re: Another Girl Today You Wont Believe It. by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 23, 2015
runnazz:

lolzzz.... grin grin @ prettythicksme u want use laugh kill me here
cheesy
Re: Another Girl Today You Wont Believe It. by Twaci(f): 7:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
chival:

And you win the award for funniest post of the day. I just can't stop laughing. Leg fingers indeed. Crazy people abound on nairaland I tell you!
grin Na so we see am!
Re: Another Girl Today You Wont Believe It. by Twaci(f): 7:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
Ishilove:

Lmaao! cheesy
grin
Re: Another Girl Today You Wont Believe It. by david96(m): 7:27am On Feb 24, 2015
Do you often find yourself in a situation that you're so busy and unable to leave your location to get something to yourself or do you have that unique tailor that lives far away but you need your clothes the next morning before you travel but its late and lagos traffic is war don't worry Superflash Express Courier to the rescue . Here in Superflash our priority is to provide excellent service to our customers, we deliver items of all kinds ranging from foodstuff, certain foods, cosmetics, weavons, jewelry, clothes,bags,accessories,shoes,documents, household items ... We pick up and deliver in Unique speed all around lagos . SuperFlash Express; faster ,reliable, better . In lagos deliveries cost #1,000 except in Ajah,Badagry and Ikorodu where it costs #2,000 ,that same day. We are also fresh in delivering to anywhere in Nigeria and Abroad the next day. For enquiries email superflashxpress@gmail.com or visit www.superflashxpress.com or better still call 08029772977 or 08090650005 . Time is more valuable than money: patronize us : anyone can be stranded but Superflash Express to the rescue. Remember One day you'll need this kindly broadcast to friends and loved ones they may need it to thanks
Re: Another Girl Today You Wont Believe It. by Adamsynox(m): 1:33pm On Feb 24, 2015
Joel3:
was in a spot drinking as usual. A very light skin girl saw me when I am on the phone. She quickly sit in front of me and looking at my eyes, I was really shy to look at her eyes though. . but if that was not a enough after some minute she start to use her leg fingers to pinch and scrub my leg and jeans.

Girls so desperate.
Op na U cause am , why u go buy mama nkechi's weed #just asking#
Re: Another Girl Today You Wont Believe It. by opey112(m): 6:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
she won sell market for u. ;Dshe won sell market for u.
Re: Another Girl Today You Wont Believe It. by LordReed(m): 6:43pm On Feb 24, 2015
WTH are leg fingers??!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wealth Creation Centre. "BUILDING MIND FOR WEALTHY LIVING" Through The WORD / Why Do Igbos Hold Naming Ceremonies For Newborns Only Three Months After Birth? / 20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your BF/Husband To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.