Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. (58761 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) / Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is The Biggest Judas In Nigerian Politics Today" / Femi Kayode On The Treatment Given To Ex-NIMASA DG After Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by Badgers14: 10:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
agabaI23:
You are indirectly accepting that Buhari is no match for GEJ?
Thanks wink

Of course because the peoples General GMB is highly intelligent than GEJ, GEJ is intelligent on paper.
Go and watch Buharis interview with Christine Amanapour CNN and other interviews listen to his response , watch his composure and do the same for GEJ.
We all know our incoming incumbent president GMB
Bro it ain't too late to switch camp.

Sai GMB

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by hedonistic: 10:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
Adminisher:

The worst was the characterisation of Buhari' s anti corruption tribunals. We all knew the NPN government that Bhbari overthrew was very corrupt but Fani Kayode was almost defending all of them, import license hawkers, drug smugglers, people who were selling Niger delta oil allocation forms from NNPC in hotels while the owners of the oil were suffering. All these people FFK was defending because of politics.

Anti-corruption tribunals whose verdicts were entirely handed down by the despotic, all-powerful dictator called Buhari - who was both the accuser and the judge. Is that justice? Which properly constituted and constitutional court of law found these people guilty of the malpractices you so freely allege here?

Look, you people have to decide whether you want a civilised society based on the Rule of Law (which encompasses the right to fair hearing and lawful judicial processes) or you prefer a return to the dark days of despotism and suppression of human rights by crazed, power-drunk tyrants like Buhari and Abacha. .

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by Switpal(m): 10:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
FFKfuckedBIANCA:
I, Chief Oluwafemi Ifaniti Kayode, fvcked Bianca ojuku withour using a condom
And so?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by staymore: 10:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
hedonistic:

So you now arrogate to yourself the final authority to determine what is "factual" and what isn't? The word "factual" is entirely subjective these days, as what you consider a "fact" can be based entirely on your beliefs, prejudices, and persuasions as opposed to reality.

There is nothing factual about Amaechi's empty effusions. The brash and power-drunk misfit is no match for FFK anytime, anyday.

You really watched it. They are not on the same level of reasoning at all.
Never knew FFK is that intelligent, all he said is backed with facts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by yungboss(m): 10:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
From what i saw between Rotimi Amaechi and Femi Fani Kayode, the APC was better represented.
Fani Kayode kept on attacking personalities without dwelling on real issues, Amaechi spoke in a more focused manner, he sounded more realistic in the search for a different status quo...
Fani Kayode spoke only English, made many arrogant and inciting statements...too bad.

7 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by Akpan107(m): 10:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
doctimi:
Amaechi is just too amazing..... Very intelligent and factual. Giving Me hope on buhari/APC's chances....
hehehehehe, Ameachi cant withstand Fani Kayode... APC failure has really affected Ameachi. Infact, APC is a disaster!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by tolexy007(m): 10:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
mumumugu:
I prefer buhari-jonathan debate
so u want to injure Pa Buhari abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by shaqhead: 10:31pm On Feb 22, 2015
customized13:
FFK simply outspoke amaechi, he made amaechi feel like a riffraff.

Substance or gibberish?

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by emeka2847: 10:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
Give him food, and he would sing

7 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by tolexy007(m): 10:33pm On Feb 22, 2015
Sentiment apart, I tink FFK is far better than Amechi gud english and he spoke inteligently...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by AmakaDNB(f): 10:35pm On Feb 22, 2015
FFK didnt disappoint me at all. He played the fool well. Yet again

9 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by Akpan107(m): 10:35pm On Feb 22, 2015
mascot87:
FFK as shown that he is a first class fool
Amaechi must be panicking by now.... Hahahaha.. Fani is well schooled! Amaechi cant chanllenge him. R.I.P to APC. Where is Lai Muhammed to help him...

Am actually not watching it, but amaechi cant face fani

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by tolexy007(m): 10:36pm On Feb 22, 2015
kokoA:
FFK is just blabbing.. No substance in his responses at all.
luk at urself, u no d guy is makin sense, is just dat u are blind folded with hatred for ffk...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by emeka2847: 10:36pm On Feb 22, 2015
tolexy007:
Sentiment apart, I tink FFK is far better than Amechi gud english and he spoke inteligently...
Sentiment apart indeed.
So FFK impressed you?

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by puzzler: 10:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
abbsilurd:
Even if they were put together Amechi was factual while FFK was just "rapping",any sane person will know he's just trying to protect his job.
ffk is d biggest barawo I av ever seen.. u need to av watched dis parrot deliver five sentences in 5 seconds.. very sweet mouthed(no wonder Bianca open puna).. yet could not make a meaningful point other dan attack personalities..
Pls ffk , next time u come on air ..try and tell us wat it party has achieved and hopes to offer us..
sai change

9 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by anonym0us: 10:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
Haykay80:
Hmnn
idiotic ungodly satanic barbaric demonic fool that's a fake twitter account....
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by tolexy007(m): 10:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
emeka2847:

Sentiment apart indeed.
So FFK impressed you?
dey both do, bt I tink ffk still making sense dan Amechi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by thaoriginator: 10:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
Pigs Dirty Party grin

4 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by FFKfuckedBIANCA: 10:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
Switpal:
And so?
And so ... I feel like fvcking you too. Is your pvssy sweet? sad

5 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by Akpan107(m): 10:40pm On Feb 22, 2015
luvinhubby:
APC is a very useless party for writing a protest letter to Jacob Zuma complaining about the forth coming polls in Nigeria.
Who is Zuma to play the big brother arbiter in Nigeria.
angry
APC is confused party...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by yungboss(m): 10:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
minister2015:
sai Amaechi. GEJ insulted igbos by appointing FFK in to his campaign team. A man that said he slept with Bianca the wife of biafra warlord how would igbos look at FFK.
only that, he has also insulted the ibos, a tribe of population over 40million...
quoting him, the ibos are "collectively unlettered, uncouth, uncultured, unrestrained and crude in all their ways".

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by fandango: 10:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
OP pls i wil be glad if u post the full content of the interview,cus wit all character attacking opinion,i dnt evn kn who's telling the truth or lieing.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
FFKfuckedBIANCA:
I, Chief Oluwafemi Ifaniyi Kayode, fvcked Bianca ojuku withour using a condom

A disgrace to ndigbo nation.
I tire for these people.

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by andyanders: 10:44pm On Feb 22, 2015
patrickmuf:
FFK has a way of out doing himself when he opens his dirty mouth...Mentally deranged bastard...

FFK is MENTALLY DERANGED. He is sick hence his action.I do not love PDP and also APC, but hated FFK as he is sick and disgusting.

4 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by shaqhead: 10:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
kokoA:
You are biased.. All FFK did was insult APC members. He couldn't tell us what his candidate will do differently after six years of being in power.

Thats d problem wt d PDP folks dt make dem loose folks frm dia fold. Every opportunity they have to sell their candidate, they go on personality witch hunting n dnt even remembr to even tell their supporters to even COLLECT THEIR PVC at least if nt for anything! All the interviews of d PDP I hv seen hav bn one one of bitter vitriolics on personalities never on issues. FFK forgot y hw ws on d show n dwelled on Tinubu, Buhari, Amaechi...one thing they fail to realise is dt Nigerians hv gotten to dt stage where we r pretending to b asleep n it takes mo dan jst tellin us stale fibs wt personal vendetta about personalities to wake such up! Let them unwittingly continue d campaign for d we in d opposition, we r nt complainin!

CHANGE is here
#GeneralMarch4Buhari #GMB

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by lanrock(m): 10:46pm On Feb 22, 2015
Kudos to amechi the he defends his party but I cannot pick single reasonable point from ffk say. I suggest ffk should learn how talk in a proper manner. He argued like a conductor.

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by salo4resolute: 10:47pm On Feb 22, 2015
Na dat anger go send him and his oga @ d top go jail #oloribustofmiscrants
OrlandoOwoh:
Fani-Kayode is just angry.

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by Laid2001: 10:47pm On Feb 22, 2015
FFK came accross as a very angry man today. Even after Amaechi have refused to address FFK's allegation against APC.
FFK have shown that Amaechi must have been right with the assessment of his credibility, and hence the fuming and all that anger.

FFK confirmed that GEJ is hated in the north to the extent that he was stoned in several states of the north.

Amaechi made a point that Nigeria has become object of ridicule in the commity of Nations even among Africans. So bad that countries Niger, Chad,Ghana etc now summons our president for meetings. Something that never happened before GEJ. These are countries that were at Nigeria's call and beckon before. when Niger, Cameroun and chad now have to come to the aid of the African Giant!!

insult upon injury. Nonsense!!!

We can not continue along this route, Nigerians earnestly yearn for Change.

SAI BUHARI SAI BABA

16 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by brainchild78(m): 10:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
tola9ja:
Believe it or not, 'BUHARI' IS THE 'NELSON MANDELA' OF AFRICA!
Really?! Did Buhari stay in prison for 27 years for fighting the oppression caused by a ruling class that happen to be the minority of a nation. Did buhari lead non violent movement. Does buhari possess the qualifications of nelson mandela? The answer to the questions are no unequivocally. Hence, show respect to honorable men in our continent and stop equating mediocrity with nobility. Case closed

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by datribune: 10:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
hedonistic:

Anti-corruption tribunals whose verdicts were entirely handed down by the despotic, all-powerful dictator called Buhari - who was both the accuser and the judge. Is that justice? Which properly constituted and constitutional court of law found these people guilty of the malpractices you so freely allege here?

Look, you people have to decide whether you want a civilised society based on the Rule of Law (which encompasses the right to fair hearing and lawful judicial processes) or you prefer a return to the dark days of despotism and suppression of human rights by crazed, power-drunk tyrants like Buhari and Abacha. .

Ur trivialization of d issue shows u know little or nothing about what obtained in or d kind of trouble nigeria was in, in those heady days. U ar simply clueless. U hav no idea.
When faced wit d same problem dat nigeria had, Ghana under Jerry Rawlings executed their politicians including 3 former heads of states while nigeria under General Buhari merely overthrew & imprisoned our politicians.
Pls educate urself about d happenings in Nigeria during d 2nd republic & u will know why decades after & inspite of some of d most vicious media attacks, knowledgeable people still highly revere d General & yearn 4 his return. d nation owes him tons of gratitude 4 stepping up & answering d call of d nation when it needed a leader. History will be kind to GMB.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by puzzler: 10:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
Bgorgeous:
FFK was busy dishin out hott LIES on national tv & I was like, "how dis man take dey sleep 4 nite sef?" that is present day Nigerian for you,[/b] no conscience[b]

I tell u my brother. .. No conscience again...dis guys av sold their soul to Marmon...
make I go off my generator abeg..
34 days to marchforbuhari..

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Newly Married Lara Fortez Oshiomole Steps Out (photo) / Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife / Photo Of El-Rufai Kneeling Before Atiku Dug Up By Nigerians For Attacking Atiku

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.