Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. (58767 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) / Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is The Biggest Judas In Nigerian Politics Today" / Femi Kayode On The Treatment Given To Ex-NIMASA DG After Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by Champele(m): 11:17pm On Feb 22, 2015
Tinubu wants to use buhari and hold the presidential seat like OBJ did with Yardua.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by maestroz: 11:18pm On Feb 22, 2015
customized13:
FFK simply outspoke he made amaechi feel like a riffraff.

Its either you didn't watch the programme or you were taken aback by the bullshit english grammar ffk spoke all through.it is also possible you watched it live on black tv without good audio or you don't understand simple debate.
Guy u dull me but I no blame you sha cos u b product of GEJ ALMAJIRI's transformation.

8 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by victorD3: 11:19pm On Feb 22, 2015
balotelli:
May Supporters of GEJ not know peace in life may there life be troubled just as the North East is troubled for those who will reply ,quote negatively may you die on the day life is sweetest to you .....

Poor man prayer. Hod knows how wicked your heart is that's why he will never bless u. Enjoy your life in penury

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by Adminisher: 11:22pm On Feb 22, 2015
hedonistic:

Anti-corruption tribunals whose verdicts were entirely handed down by the despotic, all-powerful dictator called Buhari - who was both the accuser and the judge. Is that justice? Which properly constituted and constitutional court of law found these people guilty of the malpractices you so freely allege here?
Look, you people have to decide whether you want a civilised society based on the Rule of Law (which encompasses the right to fair hearing and lawful judicial processes) or you prefer a return to the dark days of despotism and suppression of human rights by crazed, power-drunk tyrants like Buhari and Abacha. .

Buhari is not promising the methods of the 80s to solve 2015 problems but the laws will.work and.they will work painfully. Judges will not be bribed, no technicalities to make.people escape..why is it that Ibori could not be jailed in Nigeria? .

8 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 22, 2015
Amaechi has already secured a place for his exile after the elections. He knows very well he can never survive here again.

He has stolen enough billions to start a new life in exile. Grace period would soon be over

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by datribune: 11:27pm On Feb 22, 2015
hedonistic:

Look at this fool throwing cheap words about - "clueless", "educate yourself", blah blah blah. You should locate a mirror and chant these words at whatever image you see there because they define you.

So because Jerry Rawlings executed former government officials in Ghana under the guise of fighting corruption, that makes it right to resort to arbitrary and capricious dispensation of justice - based on the whims of one power drunk man? You must be really really stoooopid. Using an instance of barbarism and illegality (in Ghana) as precedence/justification for Buhari's despotism just shows how demented you are. Do you know what the Rule of Law means? Do you know what Fair Hearing means? So if, in your self-righteous and power-drunk stupor, you suspect that certain people are thieves, you simply order their arrest, imprisonment, and execution - all by yourself. Clap for yourself! And don't bother to quote me again, because I would not deign you another reply. I don't suffer fools gladly.

Hahahaha another dumb TANoid defending d eediot & thief. U can't even mask your stupidity. Newsflash, dumbo, Nigerians ain't dumb like u, a unicellular-brained simpleton with a stupidity gene dat is throwing tantrums on d forum.
Yes, d reason why knowledgeable people revere GMB even today is because they know dat in 1983 Nigeria was d better because of Buhari's actions. I told u what Ghana did to those dat landed them in a similar position. saTANoid, u can keep defending d thief but is Ghana not d better because of Rawlings actions?.
Mtcheeeww. Go hug a transformer & save d world of ur pathetic existence if u can't deal wit d change dat is coming. Nigerians will soon say good riddance to d weakest, most corrupt & effeminate leader in nigerian history - d clueless one is at d homestrech of his inept presidency. SAI BUHARI

13 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by bboshodi: 11:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
customized13:
FFK simply outspoke amaechi, he made amaechi feel like a riffraff.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by Adminisher: 11:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
Faraidi:
my friend they are incomparable.FFK is one million times better than that Goat called Amaechi

How could you say that. FFK used to take drugs and did not deny it. First class waste of good opportunities in life. A man who has EFCC cases pending. Telling the whole world ypi slept with other people's widows and almost slept with other people's wives. That is your idea of a good person?. You people really deserve this clueless president and his low grade team.

10 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by filebe777: 11:34pm On Feb 22, 2015
Switpal:
And so?

Ojukwu dey vex for Hell.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by ndidibabe(f): 11:35pm On Feb 22, 2015
midolian:
mumu talk from mumu person..na so bianca do wey hin fvck am without condom.
Easy now. Why are you taking things personal? It's just an observation. Amaechi dey fork your mother?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by redcliff: 11:36pm On Feb 22, 2015
FFKfuckedBIANCA:
Yes it is true but dont forget that I, Chief Oluwafemi Ifaniyi Kayode, fvcked bianca ojuku without using a condom

After that, what next?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
Hence that's how ur life will be cut off the day it is sweetest to you bloody Bastard .I hope you get to hang urself and ur family soon
victorD3:

Poor man prayer. Hod knows how wicked your heart is that's why he will never bless u. Enjoy your life in penury
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by sunshine1974(m): 11:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
Ffk was spot on jare!!! Amaechi needs to fast and pray buhari wins this election.......if not, he shld either prepare to escape b4 may 29 or prepare to spend the rest of his life in jail.....the billions he stole......Wike has all the records, for criminals.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by Youngzedd(m): 11:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
customized13:
seriously, he made amaechi look like an illiterate, amaechi's intonation didn't help either.

Have you seen or heard where spoken English change the world

What we need is a sincere person, not a crook that will blow all the grammer in the world meanwhile the words of his mouth is acidic just like FFK.

You should be able to distinguish between intelligent and good spoken English.

Our people use to say; if you want to lie use English language, because it will suit the lie but in Igbo language you will castigate yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by PEREP: 11:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
Image123:

i tell you, at a point i became afraid. how can someone so highly positioned lie like swallowing saliva. He was just lying and spreading propaganda. Not issue based at all, just personal attacks. It seemed Buhari and Ameachi owes the man money, the way his temperament was.

Pls what exactly is a lie in the fact that Amaechi stayed in Odili's quarters?
What is a lie in the fact that GMB did Kangaroo Tribunal just to axe Ajasin?
What is a lie in the fact that Amaechi never campaigned nor sold his idea to be governor if not through the courts?

Pls just tell us one of the lies. We are all waiting.

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by globalresource: 11:40pm On Feb 22, 2015
Sammiejokes:
I watched the both amaechi and FFK talk, but amaechi did not for once attack personality, but FFK got nothing to say than to attack GMB,Tinubu,Ameachi. FFK is a disgrace to Nigerians. Ameachi said one thing that struck, even among African Nations there is no respect during this regime when you say you a Nigerian. We need change I must get my PVC

Bro you are on point! God bless you

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by abbsilurd: 11:42pm On Feb 22, 2015
Gov Amechi came to address issues and how to move the econocmy forward while FFK came to sell an expired product,but unfortunately for FFK the expiry date he's trying to cover is boldly written on his forehead.

6 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by MikkyT1(m): 11:44pm On Feb 22, 2015
customized13:
FFK simply outspoke amaechi, he made amaechi feel like a riffraff.
. I doubt if u really saw d interview....cos am trying To google ur own meaning of "outspoke"

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by Eddieactor: 11:44pm On Feb 22, 2015
So easy for Amaechi to critiscise a system at work, but to make a system work is a big task. FFK is a man, I love his courage and presentations. Take or leave he exposed those thieves calling themselves progressive.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by bboshodi: 11:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
This fellow is obviously OLODO!!!!

Is it b'cos that Basterd went to school in the UK with tax payers money only to learn how to talk fast. Can't u see that he could not harness his points even with the fact that he has them jotted down.

Wake up Baba, my son that lived in the UK for just six months is more articulate.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by Abduletudaye(m): 11:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
Badgers14:

I prefer PEJ and Aisha debate undecided

Its gonna be a massacre! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by 4stylz: 11:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
zekki:
Fani kayode is a disgrace to PDP

You talking as if ameachi as the governor of rivers is any better...u don't even know what's happening in this country..idiot

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by bayocanny: 11:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
pls it true that FFk bleeped bianca ojukwu
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by MikkyT1(m): 11:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
Abduletudaye:

Its gonna be a massacre! cheesy
lol...massacre will be an under statement...there will be "Brohaha of Grammar"

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by bayocanny: 11:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
;Dpls it true that FFk bleeped bianca ojukwu
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by midolian(m): 11:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
ndidibabe:
Easy now. Why are you taking things personal? It's just an observation. Amaechi dey fork your mother?
I ll prefer that to FFK looking my mum in the eye..just trying to tell you to comment on the topic and stop ridiculing yourself with your "cheap" comments.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by zeusdgrt(m): 11:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
All dese APC forged account on nairaland wuld nt stop to amaze us,even in an interview we all saw fani kayode beat rotimi hands down with words and facts.i pity these guys from APC

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by Tonylyte(m): 11:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
agabaI23:
Ewww? Did they?

The Zuma that is hating on GEJ because overshadowed him Ivory coast and Libya?

This is like surrendering your international supremacy to a subordinate.
I say ehn! This apc desperadoes don really destroy our image externally. Who is zuma that cant even govern a ''simple'' country like s.a?

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by meccuno: 11:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
Most comments about those who are no longer with APC are basically abuses......is there anything one can actually learn from this forum apart from childish rants and insults?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by Adminisher: 11:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
sunshine1974:
Ffk was spot on jare!!! Amaechi needs to fast and pray buhari wins this election.......if not, he shld either prepare to escape b4 may 29 or prepare to spend the rest of his life in jail.....the billions he stole......Wike has all the records, for criminals.

Ha ha ha.
Wike of all people. An armed robber. Go to Rivers State and ask questions, they know Wike. No genuine Rivers person will vote Wike for governor.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photo Of El-Rufai Kneeling Before Atiku Dug Up By Nigerians For Attacking Atiku / Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her / Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.