Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. (58803 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) / Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is The Biggest Judas In Nigerian Politics Today" / Femi Kayode On The Treatment Given To Ex-NIMASA DG After Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by salo4resolute: 10:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
Big fool,infact he obtained and purchased a first class fool tickets,1 4 himself,d oda 4 oga @ d top
mascot87:
FFK as shown that he is a first class fool

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by agabaI23(m): 10:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
Badgers14:

Of course because the peoples General GMB is highly intelligent than GEJ, GEJ is intelligent on paper.
Go and watch Buharis interview with Christine Amanapour CNN and other interviews listen to his response , watch his composure and do the same for GEJ.
We all know our incoming incumbent president GMB
Bro it ain't too late to switch camp.

Sai GMB
Then he should just come in and decimate GEJ naa. Isn't that the logical thing to do? grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by greggng: 10:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
As you can see is very clear pdp has nothing to offer than lies. Telling us you went to the best schools doesn't put food on our table. Ffk speaks good english but not making relevant points. We ve come along way no amount of stomach infrastructure will make me vote gej. Liars belong to hell. Pdp belongs to hell

9 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by StevDesmond(m): 10:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
Two parrots

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by ozo13(m): 10:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
tolexy007:

dey both do, bt I tink ffk still making sense dan Amechi
guy u don dey change mouth ooo grin
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
FFK can lie for Africa ehn! Enof of this attack on personalities! is there no really single achievement in this regime that PDP can use to campaign? rather than this propagandas!

APC till Rihana features K1ultimate

#saibuhari#

10 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by chichriso: 10:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
VOTE GEJ
VOTE PDP

Shun does that need power by all means, they are enemies to our nation, Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by IVORY2009(m): 10:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
If elections were to be conducted on social media, Apc win surely win!

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by Faraidi(m): 10:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
DrWalter:
FFK is on cheap cow dung
then you are a PIG

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by Faraidi(m): 10:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
patrickmuf:
FFK has a way of out doing himself when he opens his dirty mouth...Mentally deranged bastard...
i think you and your family are the real bastard

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by dejsmiles(m): 10:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
luvinhubby:
APC is a very useless party for writing a protest letter to Jacob Zuma complaining about the forth coming polls in Nigeria.
Who is Zuma to play the big brother arbiter in Nigeria.
angry
Its just as if you red my mind. It shows how classless APC is.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by Faraidi(m): 11:00pm On Feb 22, 2015
Adminisher:

He needs love, not even sex as such. Just tender words to cool his temper. If Jonathan loses, he will go to prison for looting aviation ministry but it is not the end of the world. He can come out at the age of 85 and still live a normal life.
APC Supporters and prison,I think that is your final Abode.MONKEY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by TippyTop(m): 11:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
M4gunners:
I'm not watching it, but from APC supporters comments here, one should be able to figure out fast that FFK has finish APC. FFK keep leaking APC yansh since the days of 1911.
My thoughts exactly, I can sense panic mode when theres one. Seems nairaland APC members were dumbfounded on FFK's tenancity and resilience while debating.
Una neva see anything, FFK is confident for a reason, anyway the reality would soon hit y'all.

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by appini: 11:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
Adminisher:

Yes any prostitute can survive in any party, it is just to change your principles, money for hand.
A man of principles will not find it so easy what GOD is used to doing.

Buhari has been contesting from different political parties.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by midolian(m): 11:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
ndidibabe:
Also fresh and handsome. Amaechi na pako....
mumu talk from mumu person..na so bianca do wey hin fvck am without condom.

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by Faraidi(m): 11:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
Rilwayne001:
No light here cry

How will FFK answer what PGEJ did in 6yrs, when he kept abusing him in d last 5yrs. He an only talk abt his perceived 1 yr "achievement"

Fani-Kayode is a democracy wrecker, who's very fluent in stupidity. Give him food, and he will sing and do "shoki" dance for you.
then what of your Certificate forger Tinubu and Buhari? The real democracy wrecker is that God father Tinubu
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by hedonistic: 11:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
datribune:

Ur trivialization of d issue shows u know little or nothing about what obtained in or d kind of trouble nigeria was in, in those heady days. U ar simply clueless. U hav no idea.
When faced wit d same problem dat nigeria had, Ghana under Jerry Rawlings executed their politicians including 3 former heads of states while nigeria under General Buhari merely overthrew & imprisoned our politicians.
Pls educate urself about d happenings in Nigeria during d 2nd republic & u will know why decades after & inspite of one of d most vicious media attacks, knowledgeable people still highly revere d General & yearn 4 his return. d nation owes him tons of gratitude 4 stepping up & answering d call of d nation when it needed a leader. History will be kind to GMB.

Look at this fool throwing cheap words about - "clueless", "educate yourself", blah blah blah. You should locate a mirror and chant these words at whatever image you see there because they define you.

So because Jerry Rawlings executed former government officials in Ghana under the guise of fighting corruption, that makes it right to resort to arbitrary and capricious dispensation of justice - based on the whims of one power drunk man? You must be really really stoooopid. Using an instance of barbarism and illegality (in Ghana) as precedence/justification for Buhari's despotism just shows how demented you are. Do you know what the Rule of Law means? Do you know what Fair Hearing means? So if, in your self-righteous and power-drunk stupor, you suspect that certain people are thieves, you simply order their arrest, imprisonment, and execution - all by yourself. Clap for yourself! And don't bother to quote me again, because I would not deign you another reply. I don't suffer fools gladly.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by romityl: 11:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
The truth of the mata is dat femi kayode tlkes anyhw .....he tlks witout evidence just dat pple do nt knw their ryt n the rule of law is not respected .....libel is a srous offence so y should kayode b tlking as if he was tOo much wen he was a taxi driver .

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by Faraidi(m): 11:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
Rilwayne001:
No light here cry

How will FFK answer what PGEJ did in 6yrs, when he kept abusing him in d last 5yrs. He an only talk abt his perceived 1 yr "achievement"

Fani-Kayode is a democracy wrecker, who's very fluent in stupidity. Give him food, and he will sing and do "shoki" dance for you.
shut up.The real democracy wrecker is that your illiterate God father Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by Champele(m): 11:07pm On Feb 22, 2015
yungboss:

only that, he has also insulted the ibos, a tribe of population over 40million...
quoting him, the ibos are "collectively unlettered, uncouth, uncultured, unrestrained and crude in all their ways".
Please im igbo,stop talking trash. Ewu

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by Faraidi(m): 11:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
FFKfuckedBIANCA:
I, Chief Oluwafemi Ifaniyi Kayode, fvcked Bianca ojuku withour using a condom
the way many men f*cked your mom without con*om
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by visalo: 11:09pm On Feb 22, 2015
Badgers14:

Of course because the peoples General GMB is highly intelligent than GEJ, GEJ is intelligent on paper.
Go and watch Buharis interview with Christine Amanapour CNN and other interviews listen to his response , watch his composure and do the same for GEJ.
We all know our incoming incumbent president GMB
Bro it ain't too late to switch camp.

Sai GMB

Your confident will soon fail you
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by deebrain(m): 11:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
Is this the same Fani Kayode that we used to read his criticism (as historians) of Obasanjo in 1999 when the later wanted to enforce state of emergency in Lagos during the OPC's riots?

Leave party politics aside, FFK seriously fall hand.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by Faraidi(m): 11:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
Adminisher:

Telling us that Ameachi was house boy to Odilli, used to wear the same shirt for days?. Even Amaechi has said worse about himself. He has said the same thing at many interviews. It is why Rivers people love him. You say he did not actually win elections but the courts made him governor, even Amaechi already said God made him governor. What else?.

Telling us you went to a good school while Amaeachi went to RSUST, we know that. It is not your intellect but your MENTALITY. Amaechi has better mentality. His explanation of CHANGE was clear- it is an unexplained, unexplainable phenomenon that happens, it does not have to be right or wrong, it just happens. Nigerians want change, it is primal, atavistic, it is a peaceful revolution.

FFK was too past and present focussed and defensive.
my friend they are incomparable.FFK is one million times better than that Goat called Amaechi

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by listlic: 11:12pm On Feb 22, 2015
I think we all should think about something here. The rich is getting married to the rich. Okoya's daughter got married to an ex governor. Igbinedion's daughter was married to the Oba's son. The circle is still rotating, the poor hasn't been added to it in anyway. That circle keeps reducing because anyone who doesn't like their way of life is eliminated. Why do we argue over things that is a waste. Why are we shouting, screaming and worried about people who drink on the same table, play draft while they play with the country's oil, why are you worried when you are not in the same circle yet? Why argue for nothing? FFK said this, Rotimi said that... How does it change anything? How does it affect Nigeria's future? After the speech, they will go home, call each other and drink over what was said and laugh Nigerians for thinking and speculating the wrong things. So why worry? Why not pray for Nigeria to be a better place? Why not pray to get involved in that circle so that when you get there you can make that change? Because if you think you know, my brother, you have failed, we know nothing.

10 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by knightsTempler: 11:12pm On Feb 22, 2015
FFKfuckedBIANCA:
Yes it is true but dont forget that I, Chief Oluwafemi Ifaniyi Kayode, fvcked bianca ojuku without using a condom

You never fail to come across as both remarkably mentally challenged and unable to contribute a farthing to any topic.
How does it feel to be as stup!d as you?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by Faraidi(m): 11:14pm On Feb 22, 2015
Sammiejokes:
I watched the both amaechi and FFK talk, but amaechi did not for once attack personality, but FFK got nothing to say than to attack GMB,Tinubu,Ameachi. FFK is a disgrace to Nigerians. Ameachi said one thing that struck, even among African Nations there is no respect during this regime when you say you a Nigerian. We need change I must get my PVC
can any change come from an Emperor?listen to Yinka Odumakin and you will understand better
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by bencobenz(m): 11:14pm On Feb 22, 2015
FFK is synonymous with lies. He's always making wild allegations without substantial evidence.
His DNA should be checked, I doubt this guy is of oduduwa race.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by Champele(m): 11:14pm On Feb 22, 2015
Truth i was taught hurt like cameroun pepper. APC got nothing for Nigeria but to force an old,sick,illiterate,brutal,dictator on u.s.'IMPOSSIBLE'.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 22, 2015
May Supporters of GEJ not know peace in life may there life be troubled just as the North East is troubled for those who will reply ,quote negatively may you die on the day life is sweetest to you .....
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by victorD3: 11:17pm On Feb 22, 2015
kokoA:
FFK is just blabbing.. No substance in his responses at all.

Omo have u paid ur NEPA bills or you watched it from papa Charley's window ?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. by StevDesmond(m): 11:17pm On Feb 22, 2015
When Amaechi and his party speak, they called it fact but when pdp talks, it becomes lie, propanganda, insult. Amaechi met his match today. He think say na GEJ

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos / No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) / I Don’t Know What Fuel Subsidy Means– Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.