Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

My Experience With A Nairaland Babe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Nairaland Babe (3049 Views)

Guys Which Nairaland Babe Do U Admire Most Nd Wanting 2 Meet / Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here / Any Nairaland Babe With This Kind Of Killer Shape? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Nairaland Babe by cokacoola(m): 8:18pm On Feb 22, 2015
We meet and exchange bbm pin here on nairaland. we chatted regurly and became close friends and later exchange phone number and toasted her but was say we must see first and the most shoking part was she was living very close to my hood. I usually send card to her anytime she ask for it, early this week i started disturbing her on how we are going to see and she told me to come her side on tuesday i came and called but she off her phone and later called to tell that her was down that i should cum again on friday and i came but she did not. She gave some silly excus about her dad been and we decided to put it 2day i got to her gate today and all their dogs started barking me, i shouted her name but she didt not came out and i left angry.... Plesea their romanclander do this girl any good intention for me And has anyone meet a nairaland babe
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Babe by siegfried99(m): 8:22pm On Feb 22, 2015
Lwkm grin

**falls from ugwu tree **

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Babe by ronald4lif(m): 8:23pm On Feb 22, 2015
What a comic relief grin

Whoever says trolling doesn't have some advantages cheesy
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Babe by eph12(m): 8:25pm On Feb 22, 2015
What is this na? cry
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Babe by cokacoola(m): 8:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
ronald4lif:
What a comic relief grin

Whoever says trolling doesn't have some advantages cheesy
but am serious on thissad i would have mention her moniker but thats childish
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Babe by Spicylate(f): 8:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
sorry but im finding it difficult to digest the question you asked? i cant seem to make sense out of it.
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Babe by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 22, 2015
hahahaahaha,if this is true,I would give up dinner to know who the girl isundecided....this your English would def make the dogs bark....no offeinse embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Babe by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
hilarious!!!

grin grin
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Babe by falconey(m): 8:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
no wonder she refuse to see you.........she prefer reading your english than listen to it

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Babe by cokacoola(m): 8:40pm On Feb 22, 2015
I dont kwon why you people are not taking me serious sad
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Babe by mkoabiola: 8:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
Hw old ar u? Op
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Babe by ronald4lif(m): 8:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
cokacoola:

Yea right, I know.

You may consider going back to her gate and shout her name louder. Should she not come out biko form odeshi and force yourself into her compound. Nah dogs that bark don't bite. Good luck with that mate
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Babe by snowhyt(f): 8:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
ronald4lif:

Yea right, I know.

You may consider going back to her gate and shout her name louder. Should she not come out biko form odeshi and force yourself into her compound. Nah dogs that bark don't bite. Good luck with that mate
lolx... u wanna push d op 2 his early grave abi...
@ op; if what u typed is actually the same way u speak and chat with d lady then i'm afraid, u'll neva meet her in ur life except by mistake.
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Babe by texybaby(f): 8:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
Lwkmd ahhhh sorry ooo op...but It won't b out of place to say that person is a guy using female moniker.....thats wat is reigning abiiii..very funny...keep trying shaaaa.....good luck..
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Babe by Beamborla(f): 8:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
She has Good intentinons for you, trust me.
You need to exercise some more patience.
Pls, don't give up just yet... think of all the airtime you've been sending... try to double the airtime as well.
All the best! wink

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Babe by ronald4lif(m): 8:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
snowhyt:
lolx... u wanna push d op 2 his early grave abi...
@ op; if what u typed is actually the same way u speak and chat with d lady then i'm afraid, u'll neva meet her in ur life except by mistake.

Hehe sis was just helping out a brother na cheesy
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Babe by cokacoola(m): 9:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
Beamborla:
Pls, don't give up just yet... think of all the airtime you've been sending... try to double the airtime as well.
All the best! wink
angry angry
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Babe by Lilknight(m): 9:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
Dis guy seriusly needs help....wtf r u guyz now saying. U r nt too dumb to undstnd wah iz tryn to convey ova dere nau, so what's wit is english. He said he needs advice, so provide it if u cn and if oda wise jst bypass insted of ranting.
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Babe by snowhyt(f): 9:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
ronald4lif:

Hehe sis was just helping out a brother na cheesy
hmmm, i get u grin
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Babe by djeezy(m): 9:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
She's just not into you. That's if your story is true. .
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Babe by 1miccza: 9:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
Hahahahahahahaha hoolllyy mollÝy!!!!! Bro you just got served.....
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Babe by deskossy(m): 9:15pm On Feb 22, 2015
Guy na to luck up na....move on!
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Babe by nairaman66(m): 9:34pm On Feb 22, 2015
texybaby:
Lwkmd ahhhh sorry ooo op...but It won't b out of place to say that person is a guy using female moniker.....thats wat is reigning abiiii..very funny...keep trying shaaaa.....good luck..
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Babe by siegfried99(m): 9:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
Beamborla:
All the best! wink

Wicked! grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Babe by auntymi(f): 9:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
SupEr stoRy undecided
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Babe by Beamborla(f): 9:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
cokacoola:
angry angry
Oh, dear! Come on! Don't feel bad just yet. You have my support, huh.
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Babe by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
shocked bro u make me open my mouth and eyes at the same time reading ur story up there#dont b tired dude,the girl no wan show face now**kip trying bro mumumugu grin
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Babe by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked bro u make me open my mouth and eyes at the same time reading ur story up there#dont b tired dude,the girl no wan show face now**kip trying bro mumumugu grin

I'm about to deactivate this account. Beg me or...........
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Babe by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 22, 2015

I'm about to deactivate this account. Beg me or...........
lol,pls do grin
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Babe by Rexhenrex(m): 10:24pm On Feb 22, 2015
op have u heard this song

This Hoes ain't loyal.
Ma bro she wan get chance the milk u like cow oooo.
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Babe by valdes00(m): 10:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
cokacoola:
I wuld av adviced u also buh its childish....
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Babe by blackstreak: 11:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
hmmm with that type of grammar up there, how'd you expect her to come out

but the Girl tho, shiiits not cool after all the cards. like some one said , double it up, you'll get better response

doh

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men. / Romancelanders Do We Hate Our Women ? / Do Such Men Really Exist Or Just Laying The Foundation Stone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.