Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,521 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Do Such Men Really Exist Or Just Laying The Foundation Stone. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Such Men Really Exist Or Just Laying The Foundation Stone. (3053 Views)

Which Body Type Do Men REALLY Prefer? / Do We Still Have Such Men? Picture. / Do Guys Like This Really Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Such Men Really Exist Or Just Laying The Foundation Stone. by peeparty(m): 11:16am On Jun 06, 2015
...men that rub your back and play with your hair ,until you fall asleep without demanding for sex are gift.cherish them the are rare to find in this age and time.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Such Men Really Exist Or Just Laying The Foundation Stone. by Tallesty1(m): 11:19am On Jun 06, 2015
peeparty:
...men that rub your back and play with your hair ,until you fall asleep without demanding for sex are gift.cherish them the are rare to find in this age and time.
gringringringrin

AND

If you see a guy that can give a beautiful girl a ride without asking for her number.......

Don't let him go.

They are rare.gringringringrin
Re: Do Such Men Really Exist Or Just Laying The Foundation Stone. by GeneralQuamdeen: 11:20am On Jun 06, 2015
Yes, I exist.
Re: Do Such Men Really Exist Or Just Laying The Foundation Stone. by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 06, 2015
There are still such men, but they are an endangered species, and soon, they will become extinct.

2 Likes

Re: Do Such Men Really Exist Or Just Laying The Foundation Stone. by elantraceey(f): 11:22am On Jun 06, 2015
They are next to nonexistent.

And if a guy pays for your tfair (above 1k) and doesn't ask for your number please run after him , he's an angel. grin
Re: Do Such Men Really Exist Or Just Laying The Foundation Stone. by Akkord4gov: 11:23am On Jun 06, 2015
I do all these
Re: Do Such Men Really Exist Or Just Laying The Foundation Stone. by peeparty(m): 11:24am On Jun 06, 2015
lomantic moment shouldnt just be about sex sex sex.sometimes dude allow that natural moment
Re: Do Such Men Really Exist Or Just Laying The Foundation Stone. by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 06, 2015
elantraceey:

And if a guy pays for your tfair (above 1k) and doesn't ask for your number please run after him , he's an angel. grin

For your mind abi?

You are still on a long thin, babe
Re: Do Such Men Really Exist Or Just Laying The Foundation Stone. by peeparty(m): 11:26am On Jun 06, 2015
sometimes sef na d woman go d abuse you or even gossip you among her friend say you know get action for nactation.lol
Re: Do Such Men Really Exist Or Just Laying The Foundation Stone. by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 06, 2015
That means i am rare
Re: Do Such Men Really Exist Or Just Laying The Foundation Stone. by Akkord4gov: 11:30am On Jun 06, 2015
elantraceey:

I dnt pay ladies t.fare,I only did so once becos d lady asked for help and I didn't use that opportunity to collect her no,as destiny wil want it,we met few months after and she was d one to beg for my number,to cut the story short,she is nw me ex.She ended d relationship with d claim that am stingy

Ladies are just too complicated,do goo to dem,dey complain,do bad na d same
Re: Do Such Men Really Exist Or Just Laying The Foundation Stone. by Akkord4gov: 11:30am On Jun 06, 2015
elantraceey:

I dnt pay ladies t.fare,I only did so once becos d lady asked for help and I didn't use that opportunity to collect her no,as destiny wil want it,we met few months after and she was d one to beg for my number,to cut the story short,she is nw my ex.She ended d relationship with d claim that am stingy

Ladies are just too complicated,do good to dem,dey complain,do bad na d same
Re: Do Such Men Really Exist Or Just Laying The Foundation Stone. by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 06, 2015
peeparty:

I take that as your own opinion, bro.

There are smarter guys.

My motto is: the more you look, the less you see.

Make I check who dey knock for my door
Re: Do Such Men Really Exist Or Just Laying The Foundation Stone. by peeparty(m): 11:33am On Jun 06, 2015
It doesn't happen in Africa magic alone it real.so ladies if you need such men am here for everybody but one somebody. *winks*
Re: Do Such Men Really Exist Or Just Laying The Foundation Stone. by peeparty(m): 11:34am On Jun 06, 2015
Another tot.but can women really sleep under such condition?
Re: Do Such Men Really Exist Or Just Laying The Foundation Stone. by elantraceey(f): 11:38am On Jun 06, 2015
Akkord4gov:

I dnt pay ladies t.fare,I only did so once becos d lady asked for help and I didn't use that opportunity to collect her no,as destiny wil want it,we met few months after and she was d one to beg for my number,to cut the story short,she is nw my ex.She ended d relationship with d claim that am stingy

Ladies are just too complicated,do good to dem,dey complain,do bad na d same

lol , She saw you as a giver but when she came close she couldn't see the giving side of you anymore so she had to leave, you should thank God she left.
Re: Do Such Men Really Exist Or Just Laying The Foundation Stone. by GJames(m): 11:45am On Jun 06, 2015
peeparty:
If a man does this, how is he certain she wouldn't leave him for being too nice. I watched a video about a woman who filed for divorce because her husband was to nice to her.
Re: Do Such Men Really Exist Or Just Laying The Foundation Stone. by XavierBlue(m): 11:45am On Jun 06, 2015
Tallesty1:
gringringringrin

AND

If you see a guy that can give a beautiful girl a ride without asking for her number.......

Don't let him go.

They are rare.gringringringrin
believe me, they are eunuchs grin

XavierBlue
Re: Do Such Men Really Exist Or Just Laying The Foundation Stone. by snakebeat: 11:51am On Jun 06, 2015
peeparty:
sometimes sef na d woman go d abuse you or even gossip you among her friend say you know get action for nactation.lol
This is so true.....
Re: Do Such Men Really Exist Or Just Laying The Foundation Stone. by Akkord4gov: 11:53am On Jun 06, 2015
elantraceey:

lol , She saw you as a giver but when she came close she couldn't see the giving side of you anymore so she had to leave, you should thank God she left.

Lol,na true anyway.Most ladies have no insight,na what dem go chop presently dem dey look for.
Re: Do Such Men Really Exist Or Just Laying The Foundation Stone. by Emodeee: 11:58am On Jun 06, 2015
elantraceey:

Will u like to sow and not reap? He sowed 1000naira into ur life, now is time to harvest, by collecting ya number.
Re: Do Such Men Really Exist Or Just Laying The Foundation Stone. by peeparty(m): 11:59am On Jun 06, 2015
GJames:

If a man does this, how is certain she wouldn't leave him for being to nice. I watched a video about a woman who filed for divorce because her husband was to nice to her.
nice u mean?
Re: Do Such Men Really Exist Or Just Laying The Foundation Stone. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 06, 2015
peeparty:

There are such men
They are called gay
Re: Do Such Men Really Exist Or Just Laying The Foundation Stone. by Divineluv14(f): 12:06pm On Jun 06, 2015
Nah. They all died in 1967 sad
Re: Do Such Men Really Exist Or Just Laying The Foundation Stone. by danchuzzy(m): 12:07pm On Jun 06, 2015
peeparty:

yes they fu..cking do!!
Re: Do Such Men Really Exist Or Just Laying The Foundation Stone. by misspicy(f): 12:08pm On Jun 06, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

There are such men They are called gay
There such men They are not gay. my boyfriend is part of them tongue
Re: Do Such Men Really Exist Or Just Laying The Foundation Stone. by misspicy(f): 12:08pm On Jun 06, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

There are such men They are called gay
There such men They are not gay. my boyfriend is part of them tongue
Re: Do Such Men Really Exist Or Just Laying The Foundation Stone. by GJames(m): 12:09pm On Jun 06, 2015
peeparty:
nice u mean?
She wakes up in the morning and there is already a meal waiting for her, he tells her that he loves her like twice weekly and it scares her.
Re: Do Such Men Really Exist Or Just Laying The Foundation Stone. by danchuzzy(m): 12:10pm On Jun 06, 2015
peeparty:
Another tot.but can women really sleep under such condition?

yes oooooooo
Re: Do Such Men Really Exist Or Just Laying The Foundation Stone. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 06, 2015
misspicy:

There such men
They are not gay.
my boyfriend is part of them tongue

Hehehe console urself tongue
Re: Do Such Men Really Exist Or Just Laying The Foundation Stone. by peeparty(m): 12:14pm On Jun 06, 2015
danchuzzy:

yes oooooooo
u be woman?
Re: Do Such Men Really Exist Or Just Laying The Foundation Stone. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 06, 2015
misssclassy:
There are still such men, but they are an endangered species, and soon, they will become extinct.
you assume too much angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Telemundo And Soap Opera Are Doing To Our Ladies / Selfie Madness: See What This Lady Did At A Gravesite! (picture) / A Thought Inspired By Ivvy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.