Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

God Forbid, If Armed Robber Burst To House & Rape Your Wife, Can U Stil Luv Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Forbid, If Armed Robber Burst To House & Rape Your Wife, Can U Stil Luv Her? (1476 Views)

Once You Tell A Nigerian Girl That You Luv Her You Already Owe Her Money? / Can You Date A Girl For 3 Years Without Making Love To Her And Still Luv Her? / Does Sucking Her P***y Means U Really Luv Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Forbid, If Armed Robber Burst To House & Rape Your Wife, Can U Stil Luv Her? by ArslordBaba(m): 8:23pm On Feb 22, 2015
God forbid bad thing, if armed robber burst to house and rape your wife to be or wife in your present, can u still love her as usual? Or what can u do to erase this bad heartache off your heart ever?
Re: God Forbid, If Armed Robber Burst To House & Rape Your Wife, Can U Stil Luv Her? by 2dice(m): 8:25pm On Feb 22, 2015
Werey re ooh
Re: God Forbid, If Armed Robber Burst To House & Rape Your Wife, Can U Stil Luv Her? by Spicylate(f): 8:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
why wouldnt i love her. its even in that time that one should even exude love and care coz of what she went and is going through but seriously, off all imaginations, this is where you had to land? aiyaya!

1 Like

Re: God Forbid, If Armed Robber Burst To House & Rape Your Wife, Can U Stil Luv Her? by kestolove95(m): 8:31pm On Feb 22, 2015
It's not her. Wish na..more reason to love ha self

1 Like

Re: God Forbid, If Armed Robber Burst To House & Rape Your Wife, Can U Stil Luv Her? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 8:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
@op.. What if you lose your job tomorrow... Should your wife still love you? undecided

3 Likes

Re: God Forbid, If Armed Robber Burst To House & Rape Your Wife, Can U Stil Luv Her? by Enegod(m): 8:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
mtcheeew
Re: God Forbid, If Armed Robber Burst To House & Rape Your Wife, Can U Stil Luv Her? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
Isn't marriage for beta for worse?
Re: God Forbid, If Armed Robber Burst To House & Rape Your Wife, Can U Stil Luv Her? by DrWalter: 8:33pm On Feb 22, 2015
Lolzzz..I wonder how some ppl think sha

2 Likes

Re: God Forbid, If Armed Robber Burst To House & Rape Your Wife, Can U Stil Luv Her? by falconey(m): 8:34pm On Feb 22, 2015
arm rubber or arm robber?......anyway wife na wife....the thing no dey read meter

2 Likes

Re: God Forbid, If Armed Robber Burst To House & Rape Your Wife, Can U Stil Luv Her? by Lordabas: 8:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
ArslordBaba:
God forbid bad thing, if armed rubber burst to house and rape your wife to be or wife in your present, can u still love her as usual? Or what can u do to erase this bad heartache off your heart ever?

Which kind useless question be this? :\

Re: God Forbid, If Armed Robber Burst To House & Rape Your Wife, Can U Stil Luv Her? by menix(m): 8:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
Am baffled at d replies..
D OP said armed rubber 4 Judas iscariot sake,
If a rubber is armed is dat not condom?.

So OP u said if an armed rubber(condom) burst bah, mii I will jst stand nd change to anoda condom chikena...
Re: God Forbid, If Armed Robber Burst To House & Rape Your Wife, Can U Stil Luv Her? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 22, 2015
falconey:
arm rubber or arm robber?......anyway wife na wife....the thing no dey read meter
prof, its armed robber not arm robber undecided
Re: God Forbid, If Armed Robber Burst To House & Rape Your Wife, Can U Stil Luv Her? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 22, 2015
menix:
Am baffled at d replies..
D OP said armed rubber 4 Judas iscariot sake,
If a rubber is armed is dat not condom?.

So OP u said if an armed rubber(condom) burst bah, mii I will jst stand nd change to anoda condom chikena...
Lmao guy you too much grin well may be the op and his wife are practising family planning and he don't want the wife get belle cheesy

1 Like

Re: God Forbid, If Armed Robber Burst To House & Rape Your Wife, Can U Stil Luv Her? by falconey(m): 11:44pm On Feb 24, 2015
hatbricker:
prof, its armed robber not arm robber undecided
why you no correct OP? They send you to me?
Re: God Forbid, If Armed Robber Burst To House & Rape Your Wife, Can U Stil Luv Her? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 24, 2015
falconey:
why you no correct OP? They send you to me?
but u said 'arm robber' which is incorrect.
Re: God Forbid, If Armed Robber Burst To House & Rape Your Wife, Can U Stil Luv Her? by falconey(m): 12:07am On Feb 25, 2015
hatbricker:
but u said 'arm robber' which is incorrect.
prof I didn't said it but typed it.
Re: God Forbid, If Armed Robber Burst To House & Rape Your Wife, Can U Stil Luv Her? by Penssuwa(m): 12:15am On Feb 25, 2015
Why on earth wld a man's love reduce because his wife was violated by a robber? Where problem lies is when she conceives and is delivered of a baby. It may be hard for the man to love the child as his but improper to visit the wrong on the innocent child.
Re: God Forbid, If Armed Robber Burst To House & Rape Your Wife, Can U Stil Luv Her? by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 25, 2015
falconey:
prof I didn't said it but typed it.
lol either way u were wrong.

(1) (Reply)

Truth About Naija Babes.. So Funny [pics] / He Is Not Attracted To Dark Skinned Girls,shd He Marry Her / 5 Signs You've Met Your Perfect Match! +/-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.