Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,656 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Can You Date A Girl For 3 Years Without Making Love To Her And Still Luv Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Girl For 3 Years Without Making Love To Her And Still Luv Her? (2895 Views)

I Luv Her But I Don't Think I Can Marry Her Because...... / Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? / Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date A Girl For 3 Years Without Making Love To Her And Still Luv Her? by meekyrozzay: 2:19pm On Sep 06, 2016
YEA SURE.........

#PALMCHAT
Re: Can You Date A Girl For 3 Years Without Making Love To Her And Still Luv Her? by yemsai(f): 2:22pm On Sep 06, 2016
cool
Re: Can You Date A Girl For 3 Years Without Making Love To Her And Still Luv Her? by JuicyPucci(f): 2:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
That's a lie. Men easily get persuaded by just a touch of a woman
Re: Can You Date A Girl For 3 Years Without Making Love To Her And Still Luv Her? by Gebbson007(m): 2:32pm On Sep 06, 2016
Hell yeah .love aint sex ,it's lv u feel fr er nuh sex so it's possible.
Re: Can You Date A Girl For 3 Years Without Making Love To Her And Still Luv Her? by tolugar: 2:36pm On Sep 06, 2016
Yea

She is a virgin and I've got no intensional of breaking one.
Re: Can You Date A Girl For 3 Years Without Making Love To Her And Still Luv Her? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 06, 2016
Mind you, there is a difference btw making love nd having sex wit someone
Re: Can You Date A Girl For 3 Years Without Making Love To Her And Still Luv Her? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 06, 2016
Its possible smiley
Re: Can You Date A Girl For 3 Years Without Making Love To Her And Still Luv Her? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 06, 2016
Hiroto:
Mind you, there is a difference btw making love nd having sex wit someone
theres no difference joor grin tongue
Re: Can You Date A Girl For 3 Years Without Making Love To Her And Still Luv Her? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 06, 2016
JuicyPucci:
That's a lie. Men easily get persuade by just a touch of a woman.
or just looking grin
Re: Can You Date A Girl For 3 Years Without Making Love To Her And Still Luv Her? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 06, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
theres no difference joor grin tongue
Do u know i can hav sex wit u later on to tell you dat i dont love u nd then u go nd commit suicide? grin
Re: Can You Date A Girl For 3 Years Without Making Love To Her And Still Luv Her? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 06, 2016
Hiroto:
Do u know i can hav sex wit u later on to tell you dat i dont love u nd then u go nd commit suicide? grin
why will I commit sucide? grin Are you relevant? Do you provide me with oxygen for me to live? Abeg go and sit down grin tongue I would enjoy the fvck just to while away time kiss

4 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Girl For 3 Years Without Making Love To Her And Still Luv Her? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
why will I commit sucide? grin Are you relevant? Do you provide me with oxygen for me to live? Abeg go and sit down grin tongue I would enjoy the fvck just to while away time kiss
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Girl For 3 Years Without Making Love To Her And Still Luv Her? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
I just dey wonder why people think they can survive on their own witout others..i tried it sometime ago well didnt work out well for me, did it?.. Nope

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Girl For 3 Years Without Making Love To Her And Still Luv Her? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 06, 2016
Hiroto:
I just dey wonder why people think they can survive on their own witout others..i tried it sometime ago well didnt work out well for me, did it?.. Nope
Too bad for you tongue because it didn't work for you doesn't mean it won't work for others, you are OYO grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Girl For 3 Years Without Making Love To Her And Still Luv Her? by firstking01(m): 3:15pm On Sep 06, 2016
Except i'm convinced she 'll marry me.
Re: Can You Date A Girl For 3 Years Without Making Love To Her And Still Luv Her? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Too bad for you tongue because it didn't work for you doesn't mean it won't work for others, you are OYO grin tongue
Haha... Well goodluck with it cool Mucho gusto
Re: Can You Date A Girl For 3 Years Without Making Love To Her And Still Luv Her? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
it's possible
Re: Can You Date A Girl For 3 Years Without Making Love To Her And Still Luv Her? by dmgr(m): 4:22pm On Sep 06, 2016
ok..lemmi see if i can cum up wit sumtin.......wat am i even syng yes i can since it's unconditional
Re: Can You Date A Girl For 3 Years Without Making Love To Her And Still Luv Her? by rosy1992(f): 4:27pm On Sep 06, 2016
it isn't a big thing to do ,once you are determined you can do it.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Girl For 3 Years Without Making Love To Her And Still Luv Her? by McBrooklyn(m): 4:37pm On Sep 06, 2016
Kolewerk!!! undecided

Dem no dey do that kind shît for this 21st century wey we gather dey now angry
Re: Can You Date A Girl For 3 Years Without Making Love To Her And Still Luv Her? by Laveda(f): 4:44pm On Sep 06, 2016
3 years?

For what nau? undecided
Re: Can You Date A Girl For 3 Years Without Making Love To Her And Still Luv Her? by stan241(m): 4:53pm On Sep 06, 2016
That's the thing, the guy may be committed to it but the lady in question might not necessarily have that kinda patience with the guy, she'd probably think he's either gay or getting some elsewhere
Re: Can You Date A Girl For 3 Years Without Making Love To Her And Still Luv Her? by CplusJason: 5:00pm On Sep 06, 2016
3years gini? Do i look like a reverend father? angry

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Girl For 3 Years Without Making Love To Her And Still Luv Her? by dryyansh1(m): 6:12pm On Sep 06, 2016
yemsai:
cool
You didn't answer the question
Re: Can You Date A Girl For 3 Years Without Making Love To Her And Still Luv Her? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
grin
Re: Can You Date A Girl For 3 Years Without Making Love To Her And Still Luv Her? by brandon180(m): 6:55pm On Sep 06, 2016
for 99.5% its impossible.
for 0.5% its possible.. actually among d 0.5% smiley
Re: Can You Date A Girl For 3 Years Without Making Love To Her And Still Luv Her? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 06, 2016
Yes!!

If u cut my Dipo,my hands,my tongue, even my teeth remove am too then i will be able to abstain and still cherish her
Re: Can You Date A Girl For 3 Years Without Making Love To Her And Still Luv Her? by Fidelismaria: 8:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
Hell Forkin No Kitten Is Meant To Be Eaten
Re: Can You Date A Girl For 3 Years Without Making Love To Her And Still Luv Her? by yemsai(f): 8:38pm On Sep 06, 2016
dryyansh1:
You didn't answer the question
M nt a boy na
Re: Can You Date A Girl For 3 Years Without Making Love To Her And Still Luv Her? by dryyansh1(m): 11:15pm On Sep 06, 2016
yemsai:

M nt a boy na
Ok, lemme rephrase the question. Can you date a guy for three years without sex?
And don't you dare reply with your usual 'Hmmm'. grin
Re: Can You Date A Girl For 3 Years Without Making Love To Her And Still Luv Her? by demzylahot(m): 12:34am On Sep 07, 2016
It's im

possible
Re: Can You Date A Girl For 3 Years Without Making Love To Her And Still Luv Her? by yemsai(f): 2:24pm On Sep 07, 2016
dryyansh1:
Ok, lemme rephrase the question. Can you date a guy for three years without sex?
And don't you dare reply with your usual 'Hmmm'. grin
Lolz...u answer first...i'll b back with my answer cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am In Love With A Prostitute / Last Sex With EX Before The Wedding Day. / My Madam Opened Her Legs And Asked Me To Put It Inside.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.