Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,084 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (4610 Views)

Guys How Do I Toast Girls On Nairaland / What Will U Do If U Have Already Held This Babes Hand To Toast Her (pictures) / How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

by joshbam: 10:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
Hello Romancelanders,

I've know this girl for over 10months now. Though since then, we just saw about a month ago.

When I was trynna search one of my secondary school classmates on the FB search engine, I came across her name and since then we've been good friends. I comment on most of her pictures/status and she does same. Ever since we know, if at all she wanna tag anybody on her photo, I'm always the one.

We both attend the same institution. Same level and same faculty. When she wanted to move from her old apartment she told me and I assisted her in getting a new one (though close to mine a little).

On the day of Valentine she asked me if I would go to the club at night, I told her yes. She told me to come pick her so we could go together. But I couldn't go pick her because they were about locking their gate so she went there before me. I later called her, but she didn't pick. When I got there, I was tactically looking for her but couldn't find her. I later sat down outside. After some minutes, I went inside again and pretended like dancing. When she saw me she called me, I went straight to her, she held my hand and we both went out to the other bar.

She told me she had already taken some bottles courtesy some friends. I told her ok but would she mind taking suya and a bottle of beer or snap, she said she was ok. I later bought her a snap and we went back to the club alongside my friends. We danced, I 'rocked' her and did everything do-able. She told me her (male) coursemates were disturbing her when the dancing show was still on, so I had to quickly move her from there.

I was taking her to my house since it was late but she said she was still going home. I had no choice than to take her home. After everything I dropped her home and left there.

With our recent chat, it seems she kinda love me but I don't know how to make the move. If I don't do it in time, I may end up being friendzoned. Nairalanders, please how do I go about it?
Re: by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
Op, first of all, some of the details in your post were unnecessary.

Coming to the issue at hand. I don't see any reason why you should be scared to ask her out. The number one problem most guys have when they want to ask a girl out is that they are scared of rejection.
In your case the girl has displayed her feelings for you. Come on, she asked you out on valentine's day. How many girl would do that?

Just arrange a meeting and tell her how you feel. Simple. Is not every day you ask a girl who already has feeling for you out, so op don't throw away this opportunity.
Re: by DrWalter: 10:09pm On Feb 22, 2015
I think you are already friendzoned
Re: by Samiceman: 10:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
This looks genuine....

Op from all indications, it appears she likes u... U just have to summon the courage to ask her out.

Are u even afraid to ask her out nii or u don't know how to do it? undecided
Re: by joshbam: 10:12pm On Feb 22, 2015
Samiceman:
This looks genuine....

Op from all indications, it appears she likes u... U just have to summon the courage to ask her out.

Are u even afraid to ask her out nii or u don't know how to do it? undecided

The both sir.
Re: by AfricanApple(f): 10:14pm On Feb 22, 2015
first of all, go and buy a toast machine, then we can know what next to do smiley
Re: by ronald4lif(m): 10:17pm On Feb 22, 2015
How did you ask your ex girlfriends out?

A girl is already given you all the greenlight needed and you still don't know how to ask her out, for real.

Don't go about telling her can you be my girlfriend, that's not a good one. Just keep checking her out as many times as you can daily,, especially early in the morning and late at night, show you care that's the most important first step. As long as she's interested in you and as given you a positive signal you can also be acting up as her boyfriend after a few weeks of close communication, smooth talk her but keep it decent. Hang outs more often and do everything you know lovers do. Just maybe you two may get to lock lips together in one of your outings.
Re: by Cutehector(m): 10:17pm On Feb 22, 2015
Put her in d toasting machine. And she is toasted. Is it so hard in dis modern age?
Re: by 2dice(m): 10:21pm On Feb 22, 2015
This kind of Babe doesn't need to be Toasted..
even toasting machine won't work..Jes act like her bf and do the needful
LoBatan
Re: by KingTom(m): 10:22pm On Feb 22, 2015
AfricanApple:
first of all, go and buy a toast machine, then we can know what next to do smiley
Stale undecided
grin
Re: by justmag(m): 10:23pm On Feb 22, 2015
You are one question away from the friendzone. Don't let her find another dude before you ale your move. Just tell her how u feel and call it a day. The worse she can do is say NO! Life will still go on though.
Re: by Beamborla(f): 10:23pm On Feb 22, 2015
Waif for one of those moments where you guys laugh and play a lot. After a Good laugh, hold her hands, look into her eyeballs and tell her your mind...

You might not know how to go about it... just tell her 'I've fallen for you'

Just saw it in a film grin
Re: by joshbam: 10:24pm On Feb 22, 2015
ronald4lif:
How did you ask your ex girlfriends out?

A girl is already given you all the greenlight needed and you still don't know how to ask her out, for real.

Don't go about telling her can you be my girlfriend, that's not a good one. Just keep checking her out as many times as you can daily,, especially early in the morning and late at night, show you care that's the most important first step. As long as she's interested in you and as given you a positive signal you can also be acting up as her boyfriend after a few weeks of close communication, smooth talk her but keep it decent. Hang outs more often and do everything you know lovers do. Just maybe you two may get to lock lips together in one of your outings.

Thanks sir.

I've been trynna do all you've just highlighted. The problem is that I'm not that good in calling a girl on phone, I prefer chatting with her. And most of the times, I go to the clubhouse with her to watch any match she desires to watch. On the day of val, most of my friends were even calling her my babe, all she did was smile sheepishly.
Re: by Enegod(m): 10:25pm On Feb 22, 2015
Cutehector:
Put her in d toasting machine. And she is toasted. Is it so hard in dis modern age?

AfricanApple:
grin
Re: by joshbam: 10:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
Beamborla:
Waif for one of those moments where you guys laugh and play a lot. After a Good laugh, hold her hands, look into her eyeballs and tell her your mind...

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin funny you. Wanna get more advice from the Pros here.
Re: by iphanyiuma(m): 10:27pm On Feb 22, 2015
Very easy how to toast her...go to any electronic shop and ask for toasting machine new one should be like 7k and 2nd hand 4-5k buy it wen you Get home buy slice bread I like uTc...put egg and tomatoes then toast her...gringringrin
Re: by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
Cutehector:
seconded!!!

he shouldn't forget to slice her first.

grin
Re: by AfricanApple(f): 10:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
KingTom:
Stale undecided
grin
do you mean the bread the op want to toast is stale?
Re: by AfricanApple(f): 10:31pm On Feb 22, 2015
Beamborla:

a good way for him to fail his exam sad
Re: by Cutehector(m): 10:31pm On Feb 22, 2015
diddydiva:

seconded!!!

he shouldn't forget to slice her first.

grin
she is dr gvn him obvious green lights and he is dulling. Chai. Wen me I dey here dey look for babe
Re: by KingTom(m): 10:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
AfricanApple:
do you mean the bread the op want to toast is stale?
Where is that smile I love so much grin
Re: by Cutehector(m): 10:34pm On Feb 22, 2015
AfricanApple:
a good way for him to fail his exam sad
hahahhahaha she go just say, awww, ur a nice guy dear, buh I think we should continue as friends cuz I like d way we are. grin e go just be like say fifty bags of cement fall for d guy head
Re: by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 22, 2015
Cutehector:
she is dr gvn him obvious green lights and he is dulling. Chai. Wen me I dey here dey look for babe
grin grin
I think his problem is the fear of rejection.
Re: by ronald4lif(m): 10:36pm On Feb 22, 2015
joshbam:

Thanks sir.

I've been trynna do all you've just highlighted. The problem is that I'm not that good in calling a girl on phone, I prefer chatting with her. And most of the times, I go to the clubhouse with her to watch any match she desires to watch. On the day of val, most of my friends were even calling her my babe, all she did was smile sheepishly.

Oh okay.

Chatting her up is even better than calling. Maybe try using sweet lines on her when you both are chatting, there are many you could use; life without you will be meaningless, it's so amazing how you let me in your life and please I want it stayed this way forever, your love is the purest thing that I ever felt bla bla. From her response you can start making the usual promises and there you have it; baby please can you let me a place in your heart, no matter how tiny is it I would glad make it my abode. Man up bro. Just flow with her response

3 Likes

Re: by Cutehector(m): 10:36pm On Feb 22, 2015
diddydiva:

grin grin
I think his problem is the fear of rejection.

yea. Its obvious. But why do girls always like to tel guys dey r nice befor turnin dem down. I thought they wanted nice guys in d first place
Re: by joshbam: 10:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
ronald4lif:

Oh okay.

Chatting her up is even better than calling. Maybe try using sweet lines on her when you both are chatting, there are many you could use; life without you will be meaningless, it's so amazing how you let me in your life and please I want it stayed this way forever, your love is the purest thing that I ever felt bla bla. From her response you can start making the usual promises and there you have it; baby please can you let me a place in your heart, no matter how tiny is it I would glad make it my abode. Man up bro. Just flow with her response

Guy, thanks for your clue. Sure gonna be making use of some of those lines.
Re: by ronald4lif(m): 10:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
joshbam:

Guy, thanks for your clue. Sure gonna be making use of some of those lines.

No worries bro. Good luck

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 22, 2015
Cutehector:
yea. Its obvious. But why do girls always like to tel guys dey r nice befor turnin dem down. I thought they wanted nice guys in d first place
some actually mean it while others don't. they just say it to be appreciative.

You may be nice but not lovable.
Re: by Cutehector(m): 10:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
diddydiva:

some actually mean it while others don't. they just say it to be appreciative.

You may be nice but not lovable.

you may actually be nice but not lovable. Abeg how one go take dey lovable mbok
Re: by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
Cutehector:
you may actually be nice but not lovable. Abeg how one go take dey lovable mbok
it varies.

ladies' preference
Re: by Ace119(m): 10:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
Pansy ass
Re: by joshbam: 11:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
@ all, your opinions are still much needed. Thanks!

(1) (2) (Reply)

see the woman banker want to chop my money +pics / Guys Have Ur Girlfriends Given You This Look Before / Which One of the Below Should I Go With? [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.