Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

7 Ways To Know Your Partner Just Slept With Someone Else – Check Number 3 & 7 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Ways To Know Your Partner Just Slept With Someone Else – Check Number 3 & 7 (5036 Views)

Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? / 7 Ways To Know If Your Partner Just Slept With Someone Else / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Ways To Know Your Partner Just Slept With Someone Else – Check Number 3 & 7 by good20: 3:03pm On Aug 17, 2018
Source==> ofofonews.com

The issue of infidelity in relationships can never be overlooked as it is a subject that affects many. The same way women cheat in relationships, men also cheat. What most people fail to understand is that gthere would always be lapses when a party starts to cheat on the other person. Although, many would agree that catching a cheating partner is psychological; this explains why people say their instincts led them to the discovery.

In this piece, we would be looking at the signs men watch out for when they want to know if their woman has been cheating or not. The signs that would be raised would be considered elementary for those girls who make cheating their life ambition and would never be c@ught doing it. Find below some of the give-away signs that men watch out for when women cheat on them:

7. THE SMELL

There is always a funny smell you will perceive after s*x; no matter the level of personal hygiene you may have, there would always be an odor. This is because s*x has its own smell. And after the meshing and grinding of two bodies on heat, you should not expect to breathe in clean air in that place. Men get to know if their girlfriends have just slept with someone else by perceiving that odor. Some people have very sensitive olfactory lobes that could pick smells from afar. Ladies who do not clean up well may be c@ught this way.

6. THE COLOUR

Let it [the se-men] out and look at the color, white means he has eja-3ulated within the past 3 days, yellow means he hasn’t. (Some people say the color will change after time too time, you can check yourself.)

5. DEEP SLEEP

Whenever your girlfriend returns from an unknown place and spend an awfully long time in the bathroom, then something is fishy. Women are always very conscious and would do everything they could to cover their tracks after sleeping with someone else other than their boyfriends. And to make matters worse, they go into a deep sleep without being drunk. Definitely, they have some serious explanations to make.

4. THEY TURN DOWN ADVANCES

Men get to predict if their girlfriends just slept with someone else when they turn down their s333xual advances later. Women do not like having s22x when they have reached orgasm severally. The best they could do in an instance as such is to turn down the s23xual advances and rest till they feel rejuvenated enough to do it.

Read more here=> http://ofofonews.com/7-ways-to-know-your-partner-just-slept-with-someone-else-even-a-runs-girl-cant-get-away-with-number-3-number-7-2/

Re: 7 Ways To Know Your Partner Just Slept With Someone Else – Check Number 3 & 7 by gaby(m): 3:33pm On Aug 17, 2018
You wan give people heart attack?
Re: 7 Ways To Know Your Partner Just Slept With Someone Else – Check Number 3 & 7 by donbachi(m): 3:35pm On Aug 17, 2018
No 7...anytime the man enters house.she will be like'see as u dey smell woman woman'.as if all women get a particular smell.

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways To Know Your Partner Just Slept With Someone Else – Check Number 3 & 7 by good20: 6:09pm On Aug 17, 2018
gaby:
You wan give people heart attack?

I no right ? no be so
Re: 7 Ways To Know Your Partner Just Slept With Someone Else – Check Number 3 & 7 by Philipsdael(m): 8:50pm On Aug 17, 2018
These whores ain't loyal.
Re: 7 Ways To Know Your Partner Just Slept With Someone Else – Check Number 3 & 7 by Olachase(m): 9:43pm On Aug 17, 2018
What did you just say the white mean
My brother this girl don play me maga

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways To Know Your Partner Just Slept With Someone Else – Check Number 3 & 7 by centurionpapa(m): 1:26am On Aug 18, 2018
Yellow semen? I've not heard of such f00lery in a long time
Re: 7 Ways To Know Your Partner Just Slept With Someone Else – Check Number 3 & 7 by good20: 7:31am On Aug 18, 2018
Just make sure you make use of those points infact check well before you leap grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: 7 Ways To Know Your Partner Just Slept With Someone Else – Check Number 3 & 7 by Agboki: 7:52am On Aug 18, 2018
Simple truth bsay any babe wey u neva marry no trust am,even d 1 wey u kip 4 house(as wife na knife).
Re: 7 Ways To Know Your Partner Just Slept With Someone Else – Check Number 3 & 7 by Skylarking: 2:38pm On Aug 18, 2018
centurionpapa:
Yellowish semen? I've not heard of such f00lery in a long time

Ignorance is not always bliss. Ignorance is detrimental sometimes. In this case, ignorance is detrimental to your sense of reasoning and choice of words.

He is right.

Perhaps, you are either a virgin or you don't pay attention to what comes out of your body during sex or masturbation.

NB: Be careful not to quote me; I won't reply you.
Re: 7 Ways To Know Your Partner Just Slept With Someone Else – Check Number 3 & 7 by centurionpapa(m): 3:16pm On Aug 18, 2018
Skylarking:

Ignorance is not always bliss. Ignorance is detrimental sometimes. In this case, ignorance is detrimental to your sense of reasoning and choice of words.

He is right.

Perhaps, you are either a virgin or you don't pay attention to what comes out of your body during sex or masturbation.

NB: Be careful not to quote me; I won't reply you.
You and the op are suffering from incurable STDs and you won't even admit it.
If your discharge is yellowish in colour you need a good doctor

(1) (Reply)

Should I Engage In Yahoo Or Not / ‘I Trained Her In The University, Built House For Her’, Man Rejected By Fiancée / Moving On Is Hard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.