Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,533 members, 7,861,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:13 PM

10 Things Guy Should Not Do If Not Going To Marry Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Guy Should Not Do If Not Going To Marry Her. (868 Views)

'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' / Things Guy Like About Girls And Things Girls Like About Guys. / 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things Guy Should Not Do If Not Going To Marry Her. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
It is always advisable not to initiate what you cannot accomplish. If you are not going to marry her, why deceive her? Why make her think you will? Here are 10 thing guys shouldn't do if they don't want to marry her.
Women can be hard to read, but men are pretty skilled at giving ladies mixed messages too. Like when a guys act like he's into a lady, when really, he's just not that into her at all. Here are things lady wish men wouldn't do when they clearly have no intention of making them their wives or fiancees.

1. Do not be ambigious about what she is to you.
If only you like her as a friend, refer to her as your friend in front of her.

2. Do not pay for her meals.
It's a really sweet gesture. But if you don't fancy her in a romantic way at all, then split the bill. Because after all, you are just friends. Do you pay for all of your friends' meals? NO.

3. Do not ask a lady about the types of guy she likes.
If you do, this will make her think you are curious to know if you fit what she's looking for in a man. Thus, making her think you are interested.

4. Do not talk to her all the time.
Don't call and/or text her everyday. This make it seems you are thinking about her all the time, which can be translated into something more.

5. Do not spend one-one-one time with her after a group hangout.
This makes a lady think you want to extent your time spent together, which makes her think you really like spending time with her. And that can make her thinks you have a romantic feelings for her. Jus go you seperate ways after a group hangout.

6. Do not hold her hand.
Just don't. Sure, friends hold hands but not all the time. You should only hold her hand if you her trying to make her your girl.

7. Do not bring her into your friends group.
Letting her know your "boys" is a big deal. You may think, "well, I'm just letting meet my 'boys'". But she meeting your clique is sending the message that you want to be deeply involve in your life.

8. Do not suggest meet-the-parents plans with a lady.
Things like travelling, meeting your family, etc, is kind of "boyfriend-ish" . Planting it in her head that she'll one day do these things with you makes her thinks there is a possible romantic future for the two of you.

9. Do not hang out with her almost every single day.
It's great that you love hanging out with her. But spend enough time with someone you know you have feelings for. Because she'll also assume you love hanging out with her and want to take it to the next level.

10. Do not have sexual intercourse with her.
This is so prevalent among the guys nowadays. Bleeping who you know you don't have future with. The lady will think you are the love of her life not knowing you are just using the format of the use-and-dump system. So guys, this is not good enough.

A word is enough for the wise. Stop breaking our girls' hearts. And girls, wise up! You will know if he's just after your.........*cough*......I rest my case.
Re: 10 Things Guy Should Not Do If Not Going To Marry Her. by iceberylin(m): 10:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
Dont fwck a girl you cant marry.....

CD dh burst oooo grin
Re: 10 Things Guy Should Not Do If Not Going To Marry Her. by simplemach(m): 10:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
Op i no understand the last one.
So because i dont intend to marry a gurl, i should then not visit the local govt, what if she wants it?
Re: 10 Things Guy Should Not Do If Not Going To Marry Her. by Buildingthelife(m): 10:18pm On Feb 22, 2015
simplemach:
So because i dont intend to marry a gurl, i should then not visit the local govt, what if she wants it?
Lolz, Bro. It isn't necessary, to be honest tho, i haven't seen any relationship these days devoid of sex. Just 5 outta 100.
Re: 10 Things Guy Should Not Do If Not Going To Marry Her. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 22, 2015
simplemach:

wat re maryland prostitute made for? You can just pick one and, off u go.
Re: 10 Things Guy Should Not Do If Not Going To Marry Her. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 22, 2015
Buildingthelife:

Lolz, Bro. It isn't necessary, to be honest tho, i haven't seen any relationship these days devoid of sex. Just 5 outta 100.

and re u among the 5?
Re: 10 Things Guy Should Not Do If Not Going To Marry Her. by Mubbyleey(m): 10:46pm On Feb 22, 2015
I support this... If you don't want them, just let them go.

(1) (Reply)

Single Guys, Would You Let Wifey Wear This On Your Wedding Day? / What Is Your Take On Unclad Photos? / Why Your Ex And Her Family Are Nasty To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.