Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

My Letter To Another Nairalander - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Letter To Another Nairalander (4336 Views)

PHOTO: Another Nairalander Dazzle In Interethnicity Prewedding Picture / My Letter To Mrsphyno / Love In The Air, Another Nairalander Proposes To His Girlfriend. See Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Letter To Another Nairalander by Mzflexydeeva(f): 10:42pm On Feb 22, 2015
For many, this forum is always going to be a site to visit for aproko gist, a few information and some of us a place to relax. For me, well it's a lot of things but I must say this letter is way over due.

Nairaland forum,
22nd Feb, 2015.
Nigeria, Africa.

Dear NLer,
I would have written you all this while but I just couldn't find the words or best time to so i'm writing now because i've realised there's never going to be a perfect time.
I love you.
I'm in love with you.
I'm loving everything about you.

In my dreams I only imagined you but now i've met you my dreams are no longer figment of imagination. I would always feel like the term "I love you" is insufficient because love doesn't even begin to describe this feeling. Over & again you would be my number 1 choice. One naira or one million you'll always have me. I'm tempted to shout to the world but I guess now isn't the time. My smile you have made your priority, my joy your concern my laughter your job. You changed heartbreak to heartbeat, some say guys are the same but I say you are the exception. Roses, gifts, cash isn't what we are based on but our genuine affection blossoms like flowers by the sea shore. We do not seek perfection least we fall prey but we know we are different but we want to turn our differences into distinct. I won't have asked for anything better, I won't even ask for anything more but i'll ask that as you found your way to my life and heart, you remain close. My friend, my companion, my all. Lots of people don't understand it but we know where and how we soar high just like on angels wings. I'll love you now and always.
Re: My Letter To Another Nairalander by chemmerfrank(m): 10:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
Odi egwu, you no sabi where post office dey?

2 Likes

Re: My Letter To Another Nairalander by ArchEnemy(m): 10:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
Love is a beautiful thing
Re: My Letter To Another Nairalander by ArchEnemy(m): 10:46pm On Feb 22, 2015
chemmerfrank:
mba post office no go fast reach this one
Re: My Letter To Another Nairalander by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 22, 2015
chemmerfrank:

Lol
Re: My Letter To Another Nairalander by Cutehector(m): 10:47pm On Feb 22, 2015
Damn
Re: My Letter To Another Nairalander by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 22, 2015
How will he know you are referring to him nau?

1 Like

Re: My Letter To Another Nairalander by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
Is he ur husband or ur boyfriend?
Re: My Letter To Another Nairalander by ronald4lif(m): 10:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
Sweet sweet but would have been sweeter if you had stated the recipient of the letter. But what do I know. All the best with your new found love smiley

1 Like

Re: My Letter To Another Nairalander by Mzflexydeeva(f): 10:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
ArchEnemy:
Love is a beautiful thing
you can say that again
Re: My Letter To Another Nairalander by Mzflexydeeva(f): 10:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
ronald4lif:
Sweet sweet but would have been sweeter if you had stated the recipient of the letter. But what do I know. All the best with your new found love smiley
wat if it was 4 u?
Re: My Letter To Another Nairalander by Mzflexydeeva(f): 10:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
obongproff:
Is he ur husband or ur boyfriend?
lemme aask
Re: My Letter To Another Nairalander by leeport: 10:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
Loove is bliss when found... wink
Re: My Letter To Another Nairalander by Mzflexydeeva(f): 10:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
Cutehector:
I knw say na me Mzflexydeeva dey love. No doubts
hmmmmmmm!
Re: My Letter To Another Nairalander by akinsadeez(m): 10:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
awwwwwwwwww. That's so romantic. Nice use of words. I just hope he is aware of your feelings.
Re: My Letter To Another Nairalander by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
lemme aask

Okay am waiting.
Re: My Letter To Another Nairalander by Mzflexydeeva(f): 10:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
chemmerfrank:
I no sabi o!
Re: My Letter To Another Nairalander by ronald4lif(m): 10:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
wat if it was 4 u?

I will take that as a compliment but wouldn't want to fly just yet. smiley

But you actually is not obligated to tell who the addressee is, he sure knows himself.

Na amebo make me pokenose
wink
Re: My Letter To Another Nairalander by lirusehn(m): 10:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
chemmerfrank:
. cheesy
Re: My Letter To Another Nairalander by chemmerfrank(m): 10:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Lol
your just cute like dah tongue
Re: My Letter To Another Nairalander by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
I hope he loves you too, if not you are just wasting your time

1 Like

Re: My Letter To Another Nairalander by chemmerfrank(m): 10:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
I no sabi o!
your an arsenal fan?? Well this your public letter no carry stamp sef grin grin
Re: My Letter To Another Nairalander by Mzflexydeeva(f): 10:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
ronald4lif:

I will take that as a compliment but wouldn't want to fly just yet. smiley

But you actually is not obligated to tell who the addressee is, he sure knows himself.

Na amebo make me pokenose
wink

stick around! U maay just fish him out grin
Re: My Letter To Another Nairalander by ronald4lif(m): 11:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
stick around! U maay just fish him out grin

Oh well...
Re: My Letter To Another Nairalander by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
@op

whisper it to me. I swear I won't tell anyone. not even mirexxx, or dotwillis1 or Twaci.

I will keep it safe.

who is the lucky guy?

cheesy
Re: My Letter To Another Nairalander by Mzflexydeeva(f): 11:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
ArchEnemy:
mba post office no go fast reach this one
abeg tell am..... tongue
Re: My Letter To Another Nairalander by Mzflexydeeva(f): 11:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
Cutehector:
Damn
y u dey damn
Re: My Letter To Another Nairalander by Mzflexydeeva(f): 11:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
Tandullceblog:
How will he know you are referring to him nau?
trust me!
Re: My Letter To Another Nairalander by Mzflexydeeva(f): 11:07pm On Feb 22, 2015
leeport:
Loove is bliss when found... wink
I dey tell u
Re: My Letter To Another Nairalander by Mzflexydeeva(f): 11:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
akinsadeez:
awwwwwwwwww. That's so romantic. Nice use of words. I just hope he is aware of your feelings.
I hope so tooo else i'll be standing on a long tin
Re: My Letter To Another Nairalander by leeport: 11:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
diddydiva:
@op

whisper it to me. I swear I won't tell anyone. not even mirexxx, or dotwillis1 or Twaci.

I will keep it safe.

who is the lucky guy?

cheesy

shhhhhhhh na me jor

dont tell anyone oooo grin
Re: My Letter To Another Nairalander by Cutehector(m): 11:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
y u dey damn
its notn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Allow This To Happen To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend?(pics) / Please let's pray for our girls (PIC) / Do U Wanna Propose/wed?? Enter Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.