Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

My Letter To Another Nairalander - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Letter To Another Nairalander (4369 Views)

PHOTO: Another Nairalander Dazzle In Interethnicity Prewedding Picture / My Letter To Mrsphyno / Love In The Air, Another Nairalander Proposes To His Girlfriend. See Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Letter To Another Nairalander by zyzxx(m): 9:56am On Feb 23, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
you too gbaski
K.
Gm
Re: My Letter To Another Nairalander by Mzflexydeeva(f): 10:11am On Feb 23, 2015
Pearls92:
Reading through the first page I can tell who she's referring to but I will lipsrsealed
hmmmmmm
Re: My Letter To Another Nairalander by Mzflexydeeva(f): 10:12am On Feb 23, 2015
zyzxx:
K.
Gm
Gm
Re: My Letter To Another Nairalander by Pearls92: 10:13am On Feb 23, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
hmmmmmm

Yes yes I think he's a great guy
Re: My Letter To Another Nairalander by leeport: 11:04am On Feb 23, 2015
Pearls92:

who e b jor
Re: My Letter To Another Nairalander by leeport: 11:10am On Feb 23, 2015
Pearls92:

udeme is a great man/guy grin
Re: My Letter To Another Nairalander by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 23, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
tell. Dem o! Youths of nowadays don loose d sense of humour all in d name of hustling

cheesy grin
Re: My Letter To Another Nairalander by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
sense of humor to sense of hustling,no be our fault but we still know how to have fun...so the sense of humor isn't totally lost but just one of a kind...speaking for me self tho smiley
Re: My Letter To Another Nairalander by Pearls92: 2:14pm On Feb 23, 2015
leeport:
who e b jor

If I am to go by her comments the guy she's likely referring to has a numeric at the middle of his name. I could be wrong
Re: My Letter To Another Nairalander by simdam500(m): 2:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
Mzflexydeeva: I hope so tooo else i'll be standing on a long tin

It cool u know... cry

*sitting back and relax, leg crossed* smiley
Re: My Letter To Another Nairalander by Baddestguyp(m): 3:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
Pearls92:

If I am to go by her comments the guy she's likely referring to has a numeric at the middle of his name. I could be wrong
haha, you're right, I don't know how we missed that. but true, her comments indicate he's the one
Re: My Letter To Another Nairalander by leeport: 4:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
Pearls92:

hmmmm .... seems ur onto the trail. ... *investigative mode*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hotel Where People Pay To Have Sex With Animals Busted By Police / Habits Stopping Matured Ladies From Getting Married / What Happens When The Bride Gives The Wine Meant For The Groom To Someone Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.