Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School (34415 Views)

Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. / What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? / Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by vicadex07(m): 12:54am On Feb 24, 2015
AkaGum:
My story goes like this:

When i was in SS2, there was this cute girl in SS1 wey i dey eye,her class was also adjacent to my class, i did everything to woo and toast dis girl but she no dey give me face. on top the matter she started spreading lies and rumor about me among girls in SS1 then. me and one of my close guys got the news, we waited for the school to dismiss and other student to go home. we went into her class took the girl's locker with her chair and the books in the locker, opened one of the ceiling boards in my class climbed into the ceiling and tied it up locker and chair there neatly.
For days the girl and her friends searched for her locker through out the whole school. Some how she knew i was the one that did it but no evidence. the babe summoned courage came to me and said that she knew i was the one and that she was sorry about the lies she told. i said ok. that i have forgiven her. sharp sharp the next morning the locker and chair was back at the position it was removed from. not only that but washed, clean and looking new.

and we became friends.....................................

Wow...wisdom
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by cassyrooy(m): 1:03am On Feb 24, 2015
If i no talk na me and God go see later.

Went to GSSS T/MAJE Abuja, i was a day student in first term but changed in second term because it became full boarding house. My first slap was like Ronaldo shot.

When i got orientation of how things work, i changed my destiny. I collect like 15plate of food in a day, if tea, bread and egg? My school father go dey happy, it started in SS1 up till SS2 when i and my AKGuyz school brother started dissing school food to our self-made food. We go into town to steal bottle of oil, onions, MTN welcome back parks, seasoning cubes, salt, spaggetti, chicken, eggs.

When we ran short of mattrass in boys hostel, we'd go to girls hostels to augment our supply until TuNice started to press bo0bs, unfortunately for him one of my classmate clamped his hand with rake, dude wore longsleeves until the wound heal.

I coveted my school fees in SS2 3rd term.

My SS2 3rd term, we started gettin real question papers. It was chemistry and PHE, due to the seriousness of the science dudes, they left the PHE with me. After sorting answers i made call to both girls hostels to share the answers to them.

Exam day, we were all sitted when our VP came with other active male teachers, they started searching while i was just smiling, when they reached me he asked me to follow him to an office at the back of the class, he searched both my boxers but found nothing.

Exam started only for him to return to my seat, i started writing my essay answers, shocked he searched me again still finding nothing, in no time i finished but was not allowed to submit because it was to early to do so. When submission was allowed, i left just to find half of my class waiting outside, they were caught with various answers.

When questioned about the source they all chorused my name. Our principal was like who is that? My student? I don't know this person.
When her emisery sent to call reached my hostel, i was home eating

Saturday morning Baddoski and Van Vicker woke me at home to inform me of my future, they was a rubbery in the admin block and the school lost so many things.

Me started asking of good waec centre that minute. Who wan go back?

1 Like

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by clans(f): 2:35am On Feb 24, 2015
elipheleh:

RUB AND SHINE.... grin
MIZMYCOLI U GO FGC OKIGWE?
Did you go to Okigwe?
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by kent79: 2:38am On Feb 24, 2015
eitsei:
nt me bt my classmates did diz.....they went to d Bush to gather yerepe(dnt knw d english word for it) n put it inside matches box n blew into d bodies of some female students.... lol come c d rate at whc these galz took off thr uniform n began to scrub thr bodies.... chai i c boobs dat day...lord forgv melipsrsealed

Lol.....
Badt guy
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by kent79: 2:42am On Feb 24, 2015
culcid:
Chai, I will never forget this experience. One day during evening prep in my SS1, while everybody was in the school block jerking, I was in the hostel with my alobas, searching for garri and milk to soak, all of a sudden the whole school went dead silent, the noise emanating from the school block instantly vanished. Being a sharp guy I peeped through the window to know whatsup, lo n behold , our principal, teachers and prefects were coming down to search for defaulters like me. Without telling any of my friends, I just jumped window and started running towards our chapel, my friends didn't even ask why I was running and followed suite, only that they ran to the direction of our principal. Once I entered the chapel, I started telling myself that I have made it, only to hear a voice from downstairs "I saw somebody ran into the chapel" choi, I won't surrender now, with my head working at 1000% accuracy I dashed to the alter, hoping to hide under the holy communion table covered with curtain, without knowing that out principals dog was already there before me defecating, as I put my head to hide under the table the dog barked and almost bite me, God!!!! I was dead and alive, my whole body covered with goose pimples, I started shouting holy ghost fire, my father! Jesus! and starts running bark, by then our principal and others had entered the chapel, all of them started running back without even asking what was pursuing me, that was how every body scattered that day. Can't stop laughing when I reminisce on what transpired that day.

Bros lwkmd oooo. I don laff tire. Ur principal self no get mind. Very funny experience.
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by kent79: 2:46am On Feb 24, 2015
ixora3:
One time a teacher was invigilating us and he bent down to see what one student was writting so his bum bum was facing me,so I used my pen and started putting it under his bum bum didn't even knw d was anoder teacher @my back,dt teacher gave me d knock of my life.d whole class started laughing.d teacher asked wat was wrong and oda teacher dt gave me a knock said nothing.I thank God say she no expose me.I for diÉ

Very very funny.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by Paitty(f): 6:56am On Feb 24, 2015
vicadex07:

Hi
Hlo
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by imsuboi(m): 8:46am On Feb 24, 2015
thaoriginator:
grin Dis na Lag, things don happen here sef wela o.. Bad things grin

Na so we go drug one of our class girl there o, omo babe started shaking as if she caught holy ghost come see hw boys tek dey flee like mad jets grin

grin grin
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by vicadex07(m): 8:53am On Feb 24, 2015
Paitty:
Hlo

I just sent u a pm. Please reply
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by portaableg(f): 9:09am On Feb 24, 2015
pbs4real:
fart tinz?
lol, just moving my bumbum to spell out the alphabets
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by portaableg(f): 9:10am On Feb 24, 2015
Rapmoney:

I don't get it How did u do that?

just moving my bumbum to spell out the alphabets
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by ERCROSS(m): 9:10am On Feb 24, 2015
T3amie:
guy yo passed out from iganmode grammer school no lie
Lolzzzz...
Goons mie...
I knw dere was one BABATUNDE in iganmode den.. And dere was another one at ansar-ud-deen too... Dey were blood brothers... And I heard Martins has been transferred to iganmode now...

But I passed out frm ansar-ud-deen... grin
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by pbs4real(m): 9:37am On Feb 24, 2015
portaableg:

lol, just moving my bumbum to spell out the alphabets
is dis bum bum big enuf?
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by elipheleh(m): 12:23pm On Feb 24, 2015
clans:

Did you go to Okigwe?
Yes I did. What set were you?
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by clans(f): 12:46pm On Feb 24, 2015
elipheleh:

Yes I did. What set were you?
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by chachanga: 1:42pm On Feb 24, 2015
Don't even go there; parent's made the mistake of their lives sending me to some mission boarding&day school like that.
I became a catapult ninja; can't forget doing the chemistry teacher who could flog an ogbanje back to Apostle Peter's presence. Guy beat me on top say na gal wey I toast wey refuse dey write names of noise-makers. Me and d boys waited for him like a week after, on his way home. Taking strategic positions, in d bushes. The first shot missed him, the second hit him on the thigh, he guessed the general direction of the shots and tried coming after us, not knowing say we don scatter full ground. Like 3shots join am for head region pah-pah, pah! Choi...my guy-man leave dignity, pick race o….come see tearing!

Hmmn, we were bad buh some girls sef "badder"…e get one chick wey sabi do dis kain exhibitionist kinky-type shy.t, na she almost turn us peeping tom finish….she gave us our own first crude strip show. She go know say we dey peep come begin dey slowly-slowly dey softly-softly de soap all those scrumptious parts with delicate extra TLC….omo, come see fighting for better viewing position. Of course, we tried doing our peeping thing @one of the nearby rivers, omo, see halla and relay-race one day like dat when village girl scope my guys come race alarm!

Truancy nko? Number of days school opened - 120; number of days late - 120; hail to my friend, Lanre the Undertaker; the guy sabi over-late and lived so-close to the school.

Being surrounded by some mild forestation, my kalakuta guys (wetin we sabi then sef); we beat like 5 separate bush-paths to the school-farm where we dey hold court dey smoke kush sometimes (me, I nor smoke pass st moritz make my seniors here nor beat me o). 2 out of out bush-paths were lined with shotput-nylons hanging from trees….ewww! If you be senior wey take mistake pursue us go up schoolfarm, we veer off in that direction, we know the route, you don't. Omo, come see the looks on their faces when dey match shy.t or the way they jump around when they run face-first into our "hanging gardens of shy.t".

Broke my record pieces of asbestos ceiling slates. We adamantly refused to play our mock tennis games outside….Nooooo, how the thing wan take sweet. Na inside the class. U can imagine the way our Principal would curse and rant on assembly back then

Forays into organizing outside school parties were very productive…it yielded more than enough experiences in 'touchery' and smooching.

What about the practical jokes, fagging, "obtaining" and practically implicating folks Countless.
'tis a surprise for which am always thankful to God that I made it out of there into Uni
Dunt know how because most of this shy.t happened in my Jss3 -SS2 days. Jss1&2, I was a meek l'iil lamb beating dem down at quizzes and debates before Jss3 when I ran into these boys with the playboy mags and the cigarettes.
Most teachers would looked @me then and thought they saw fallen-angel until I made my papers at 1st seating and got my admission straight-off!
thankGod for little blessings

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by KingTom(m): 2:37pm On Feb 24, 2015
chachanga:
Don't even go there; parent's made the mistake of their lives sending me to some mission boarding&day school like that.
I became a catapult ninja; can't forget doing the chemistry teacher who could flog an ogbanje back to Apostle Peter's presence. Guy beat me on top say na gal wey I toast wey refuse dey write names of noise-makers. Me and d boys waited for him like a week after, on his way home. Taking strategic positions, in d bushes. The first shot missed him, the second hit him on the thigh, he guessed the general direction of the shots and tried coming after us, not knowing say we don scatter full ground. Like 3shots join am for head region pah-pah, pah! Choi...my guy-man leave dignity, pick race o….come see tearing!

Hmmn, we were bad buh some girls sef "badder"…e get one chick wey sabi do dis kain exhibitionist kinky-type shy.t, na she almost turn us peeping tom finish….she gave us our own first crude strip show. She go know say we dey peep come begin dey slowly-slowly dey softly-softly de soap all those scrumptious parts with delicate extra TLC….omo, come see fighting for better viewing position. Of course, we tried doing our peeping thing @one of the nearby rivers, omo, see halla and relay-race one day like dat when village girl scope my guys come race alarm!

Truancy nko? Number of days school opened - 120; number of days late - 120; hail to my friend, Lanre the Undertaker; the guy sabi over-late and lived so-close to the school.

Being surrounded by some mild forestation, my kalakuta guys (wetin we sabi then sef); we beat like 5 separate bush-paths to the school-farm where we dey hold court dey smoke kush sometimes (me, I nor smoke pass st moritz make my seniors here nor beat me o). 2 out of out bush-paths were lined with shotput-nylons hanging from trees….ewww! If you be senior wey take mistake pursue us go up schoolfarm, we veer off in that direction, we know the route, you don't. Omo, come see the looks on their faces when dey match shy.t or the way they jump around when they run face-first into our "hanging gardens of shy.t".

Broke my record pieces of asbestos ceiling slates. We adamantly refused to play our mock tennis games outside….Nooooo, how the thing wan take sweet. Na inside the class. U can imagine the way our Principal would curse and rant on assembly back then

Forays into organizing outside school parties were very productive…it yielded more than enough experiences in 'touchery' and smooching.

What about the practical jokes, fagging, "obtaining" and practically implicating folks Countless.
'tis a surprise for which am always thankful to God that I made it out of there into Uni
Dunt know how because most of this shy.t happened in my Jss3 -SS2 days. Jss1&2, I was a meek l'iil lamb beating dem down at quizzes and debates before Jss3 when I ran into these boys with the playboy mags and the cigarettes.
Most teachers would looked @me then and thought they saw fallen-angel until I made my papers at 1st seating and got my admission straight-off!
thankGod for little blessings

Guy you be real bastard! Chai grin
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by Spaxon(f): 8:36am On Feb 25, 2015
sameer1212:
LOL... Hw hin no go flog u weh u want use insult finish hin carrier? grin
grin cheesy
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by chachanga: 9:02am On Feb 25, 2015
in my late principal mrs voice:
"i see say many regular young scallywags in here"
u pple don bad b4 tey-tey

@KingTom
jst pardon me sire
i knows me sins be many
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by killercute16(m): 11:39am On Feb 25, 2015
cassyrooy:
If i no talk na me and God go see later.

Went to GSSS T/MAJE Abuja, i was a day student in first term but changed in second term because it became full boarding house. My first slap was like Ronaldo shot.

When i got orientation of how things work, i changed my destiny. I collect like 15plate of food in a day, if tea, bread and egg? My school father go dey happy, it started in SS1 up till SS2 when i and my AKGuyz school brother started dissing school food to our self-made food. We go into town to steal bottle of oil, onions, MTN welcome back parks, seasoning cubes, salt, spaggetti, chicken, eggs.

When we ran short of mattrass in boys hostel, we'd go to girls hostels to augment our supply until TuNice started to press bo0bs, unfortunately for him one of my classmate clamped his hand with rake, dude wore longsleeves until the wound heal.

I coveted my school fees in SS2 3rd term.

My SS2 3rd term, we started gettin real question papers. It was chemistry and PHE, due to the seriousness of the science dudes, they left the PHE with me. After sorting answers i made call to both girls hostels to share the answers to them.

Exam day, we were all sitted when our VP came with other active male teachers, they started searching while i was just smiling, when they reached me he asked me to follow him to an office at the back of the class, he searched both my boxers but found nothing.

Exam started only for him to return to my seat, i started writing my essay answers, shocked he searched me again still finding nothing, in no time i finished but was not allowed to submit because it was to early to do so. When submission was allowed, i left just to find half of my class waiting outside, they were caught with various answers.

When questioned about the source they all chorused my name. Our principal was like who is that? My student? I don't know this person.
When her emisery sent to call reached my hostel, i was home eating

Saturday morning Baddoski and Van Vicker woke me at home to inform me of my future, they was a rubbery in the admin block and the school lost so many things.

Me started asking of good waec centre that minute. Who wan go back?
Chai see character sha,bro me am afraid of you oh. grin
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by cassyrooy(m): 11:45am On Feb 25, 2015
killercute16:
Chai see character sha,bro me am afraid of you oh. grin
Na only the PHE wey me share land me for self-expel, that school na die. Things happened and i'm still innocent
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by eoobembe: 12:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
Check this out:

http:///1Fpu9M2
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by T3amie(m): 8:46pm On Feb 25, 2015
ERCROSS:

Lolzzzz...
Goons mie...
I knw dere was one BABATUNDE in iganmode den.. And dere was another one at ansar-ud-deen too... Dey were blood brothers... And I heard Martins has been transferred to iganmode now...

But I passed out frm ansar-ud-deen... grin
yeah...them beat martins for igs too
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by vicechopsticksz(m): 10:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
totoakins:

so what was she doing in the toilet?
grin.hehe she was shitting nii....wif very bad smell

1 Like

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by totoakins(m): 12:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
vicechopsticksz:
grin.hehe she was shitting nii....wif very bad smell
damn
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by ikes9(m): 4:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
All these experiences are sooooo funny!!!
secondary school is really fun...
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by KingTom(m): 6:14pm On Feb 27, 2015
chachanga:
in my late principal mrs voice:
"i see say many regular young scallywags in here"
u pple don bad b4 tey-tey

@KingTom
jst pardon me sire
i knows me sins be many
It is well cheesy
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
Smh undecided
jnrbayano:
Don't laugh people bikonuoooooo cheesy

Sometime back in the days, early 90s to be precise, I did something to this day is by far the craziest thing ever heard or imagined.

I was amongst the very few guys usually who spray perfume after we put on our school uniforms. We formed a lot brandishing the sweet fragrance in our class and in whichever class we entered. I used Malazia Uomo. cool

On a particular day after bathing and ready to dress up for school, I tried to take the perfume spraying exercise to a whole new level.

Please laugh easy. grin

In spraying around my body, I mischievously decided to do the unthinkable. Holding my joystick to position, I directed the perfume right into the joystick through the hole (the ureter)

The star that came out of my eyes that day were more numerous that that which God showed Abraham in Genesis. It was so painful.

This is my story cry
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by Chingy29: 8:40am On Jun 19, 2015
Swam in a girls boobs during maths class...was soothing cool
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by stevedre: 8:22pm On Jan 03, 2016
Chai... thats werepe a.k.a. devils beans...lolzzz

eitsei:
nt me bt my classmates did diz.....they went to d Bush to gather yerepe(dnt knw d english word for it) n put it inside matches box n blew into d bodies of some female students.... lol come c d rate at whc these galz took off thr uniform n began to scrub thr bodies.... chai i c boobs dat day...lord forgv melipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Madonna University: Justice For Stephanie Who Died On Campus / What Is The Differences Between Pre-degree And Remedial? / Federal Poly Nekede ND & HND Admission List 2015/2016 Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.