Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

My Girlfriend Is A Street Slut. Advice Please. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is A Street Slut. Advice Please. (1767 Views)

My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants / My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is A Street Slut. Advice Please. by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 23, 2015
Every girl above 14 in my new area are involved in sex. Sex is a daily routine. Teenagers having pregnancy is no more a news but now a fact. But i noticed a girl, she's alot different from others.. she's quiet, beautiful and no nonsense person. "She is fit for my personality" i think. So I approached her. I overated her standard so i make alot of promises till she finally agrees to date me and i'm ready to be loyal to her too. Two months of dating her i realized she is nothing near a good girl. She is a slut. A quiet one. She visits me everyday, and if she do and i didn't have sex with her, she takes it for a crime.. and i do it just to please her anyway. The worse about her is that she didn't care about the avenue for sex, as far as it is a place where it is dark and no one would see. Some guys who didn't know i was in a seriour relationship with her told me how they had there way with her. I challenged her but she told me the truth. I feel like i'v boarded the wrong ship. Now i'm lost. I need advice.
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Street Slut. Advice Please. by Samiceman: 10:52am On Feb 23, 2015
Abeg which area is that? I for like move in

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is A Street Slut. Advice Please. by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 23, 2015
Run n never look back.
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Street Slut. Advice Please. by Jerrick(m): 11:00am On Feb 23, 2015
Dude can be so so annoying!! Advice for what again if I may ask?? You called someone a STREET SLUT and yet you're still seeking advice pertaining your relationship with her? Continue with her pls.......#Rubbish angry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is A Street Slut. Advice Please. by Akkord4gov: 11:02am On Feb 23, 2015
Attention seeker.OPONU
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Street Slut. Advice Please. by wisefizz(m): 11:03am On Feb 23, 2015
Samiceman:

omo bururku.... badesh guy.... u kno even advice the OP...na toto u dey hustle for........... grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Street Slut. Advice Please. by Elslim: 11:03am On Feb 23, 2015
Send d Coordinates and GPS location of dat area... make we come conduct research
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Street Slut. Advice Please. by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 23, 2015
guy sharap...how can u call ur babe a slut...do u want us to advice or insult her.....Calling ur babe who u still need advice on a Slut means u are a street urchin.....

A sensible person would maturely end the relationship without making noise abt it.....

Nairalanders.....Forming stories since Sodom and Gomorrah

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is A Street Slut. Advice Please. by Samiceman: 11:08am On Feb 23, 2015
wisefizz:

omo bururku.... badesh guy.... u kno even advice the OP...na toto u dey hustle for........... grin grin grin grin
Toh how I go do with my life now?

Man must nack
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Street Slut. Advice Please. by Fatalveli(m): 11:20am On Feb 23, 2015
Pls which area is that, I've been thinking of relocating since and it seems I've found a suitable area and as for your boo, hook me up with her, lemme advice her and give her relationshp tips
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Street Slut. Advice Please. by Baddestguyp(m): 12:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
op, if this is true, send me ur girl's pin. I need to give her some advice
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Street Slut. Advice Please. by Thanos(m): 1:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
Samiceman:
Just died
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Street Slut. Advice Please. by falconey(m): 1:47pm On Feb 23, 2015
you suit yourselves SLUT AND slowpoke
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Street Slut. Advice Please. by suptol(m): 1:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
run
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Street Slut. Advice Please. by 2goodbobo(m): 2:08pm On Feb 23, 2015
All you need to do when you board a wrong ship that is not going your way is to drop from it tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Street Slut. Advice Please. by Sexystella: 2:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
Run!
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Street Slut. Advice Please. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 23, 2015
Love her more, she loves you but some men have confused her. Maybe those guys even spelled her. Fight for your love. smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Street Slut. Advice Please. by hunter21(m): 2:58pm On Feb 23, 2015
see, make sure you use double condom
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Street Slut. Advice Please. by justmag(m): 3:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
Lmaoo @ the word "street slut"....brah! They are called H**S as in these H**S ain't loyal!!
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Street Slut. Advice Please. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 24, 2015
kallmemrB:
guy sharap...how can u call ur babe a slut...do u want us to advice or insult her.....Calling ur babe who u still need advice on a Slut means u are a street urchin.....

A sensible person would maturely end the relationship without making noise abt it.....

Nairalanders.....Forming stories since Sodom and Gomorrah
i'm aint forming any story.. it's just the truth that is hard to believe. If it's a norm.. then i wouldn't have posted it here
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Street Slut. Advice Please. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
2goodbobo:
All you need to do when you board a wrong ship that is not going your way is to drop from it tongue
if one jumps out from a fast moving car.. it's an accident.. but if one jumps out of a slow moving ship, it's death!

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Lady Who Broke Off Her Engagement To Keep Dating Sugar Daddies / LAMO!!! If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) / #SharpGuyBut Trending On Twitter, See Hilarious Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.