Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,438 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants (9359 Views)

This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / How I Banged My First Bank Marketer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by christopheru(m): 3:33pm On Jun 08, 2016
My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants – Angry Lover Cries Out

A man who is currently dating a female bank marketer has showed his paranoia on social media due to the tag of ‘corporate prostitution’ attached to her job title by the Nigerian society.
Corporate prostitution in the banking sector is well pronounced and has been crippling romantic relationships. A case in hand is a recent stroy sent to Joro Olumofin by a disturbed Nigerian man.
Read his story below and draw lessons:-
[img]http://nlmedia.a.cdnify.io/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/bank-prostitutes-700x900.jpg[/img]
What do you think this Young man should do?
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by Cutehector(m): 3:34pm On Jun 08, 2016
How did he knw she wasn't wearing pants?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by vicstar(m): 3:35pm On Jun 08, 2016
christopheru:

Read his story below and draw lessons:-
What do you think this Young man should do?

lipsrsealed

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CLvPsLIWIAA99E2.jpg:large[/img]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by iceberylin(m): 3:36pm On Jun 08, 2016
So you need my location to come get it undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 08, 2016
Atimes i pull off my pants nd i'll just put it in my bag for no reason cheesy

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by sinaj(f): 3:39pm On Jun 08, 2016
Mayb she market d pant join sad

12 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by RoyalBlak007: 3:40pm On Jun 08, 2016
Berlyn:
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 08, 2016
Lol.. Sh!t happens mehn... Buy her a new one and move on.....grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by vicstar(m): 3:41pm On Jun 08, 2016
Berlyn:

so u just wet yo pants for no reason lipsrsealed embarassed

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CLvup4GWEAAXcFK.jpg:large[/img]

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 08, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
shocked shocked shocked shocked
cool cool why you surprise grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 08, 2016
vicstar:

so u just wet yo pants for no reason lipsrsealed embarassed

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CLvup4GWEAAXcFK.jpg:large[/img]
angry undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by RoyalBlak007: 3:45pm On Jun 08, 2016
Berlyn:
cool cool why you surprise grin

u pull it off sumtyms?? grin

why...it's hot down there? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 08, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

u pull it off sumtyms?? grin

why...it's hot down there? cheesy

maybe undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by vicstar(m): 3:47pm On Jun 08, 2016
Berlyn:
angry undecided lipsrsealed

abi na fresh air u want make e enter gringrin

11 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 08, 2016
vicstar:

abi na fresh air u want make e enter gringrin

lol iono 'i said for no reason undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 08, 2016
The man should ask the Bank MD where his GF's pant. I guess the MD will have a clue

Or maybe the pant is on duty somewhere

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by timsonpreye(m): 3:49pm On Jun 08, 2016
Berlyn:
shocked shocked shocked are u sure or u do remove it for fresh air grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 08, 2016
timsonpreye:
shocked shocked shocked are u sure or u do remove it for fresh air grin
embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by vicstar(m): 3:51pm On Jun 08, 2016
Berlyn:
lol iono 'i said for no reason undecided

is only mad people that does tinz for no reason lipsrsealed undecided

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by RoyalBlak007: 3:51pm On Jun 08, 2016
Berlyn:
maybe undecided

that moment when..

..the contents of the bag spills.... cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 08, 2016
vicstar:

is only mad people that does tinz for no reason lipsrsealed undecided

lipsrsealed

1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by RoyalBlak007: 3:54pm On Jun 08, 2016
she didn't feel

comfy...so she took it off

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 08, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

that moment when..

..the contents of the bag spills.... cheesy

Kontinue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by vicstar(m): 3:57pm On Jun 08, 2016
Berlyn:
lipsrsealed

so is diz how u'gon date ma nigga lalasticlaclæ undecided when u just pull of yo panty for no fucccking reason cry kinda absurd don't yo fink

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CLvt3ISWIAAZ7wj.jpg:large[/img]

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by RoyalBlak007: 3:57pm On Jun 08, 2016
Berlyn:
Kontinue

you know the

rest..
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by timsonpreye(m): 3:58pm On Jun 08, 2016
sinaj:
Mayb she market d pant join sad
is like u are saying from experience grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by ever811(m): 3:58pm On Jun 08, 2016
guy ur own better,.so if she come back u dey tell her to unclad in your present for proper check up ,abi?
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 08, 2016
vicstar:

so is diz how u'gon date ma nigga lalasticlaclæ undecided when u just pull of yo panty for no fucccking reason cry kinda absurd don't yo fink

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CLvt3ISWIAAZ7wj.jpg:large[/img]
lala loves quickie grin i bet, you dont knw him much undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by christopheru(m): 4:00pm On Jun 08, 2016
vicstar:

where's d story undecided

+Modified+ grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 08, 2016
Berlyn:

Are you a bank marketer too?
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants by vicstar(m): 4:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
Berlyn:
lala loves quickie grin i bet, you dont knw him much undecided

yea he loves it embarassed but he prefers when he pulls d panties off himself tongue he likes his meal well packaged so he can carefully unwrap it embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dating A Demanding Girl / Ask Me Anything..... / Reaction From The Wife Of The Man That Died After Sleeping With A Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.