Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

My Wife Lied To Me, She Is Evil - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Lied To Me, She Is Evil (1029 Views)

Man Who Married Two Wives Same Day In Delta Lied - Nigerians / I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) / She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

My Wife Lied To Me, She Is Evil by cokacoola(m): 11:47am On Feb 23, 2015
We got married last december. during the wedding my father inlaw gave us a car as a wedding gift two weeks after weeding my wife came bark home crying and told me that the car is stolen at gun spot, i told her to stop crying that i will buy her a new car cus she was they one using. Fast forwad to yestaday i was in abuja and saw the car and walk to guy driving and asked him politily how he got the car and he told me that her "baby" gave he as birthday, i got shock and ask her the name of her so called baby and she told me excatly my wife name.. Yextaday was the must shoking part of my life cus i dnt belive my ears and dnt kwn how to comfront my wife... Plesea Advicee sad
Re: My Wife Lied To Me, She Is Evil by TrishaP(f): 11:52am On Feb 23, 2015
Things are happening sha. Dunno what to say. It's barely one year in the marriage and she has messed up already. Unbelievable!
Re: My Wife Lied To Me, She Is Evil by temitemi1(m): 11:55am On Feb 23, 2015
Why nt get d guy arrested for driving stolen car, beleiving me the truth behind d whole thing will surface... I sense lies though n ur write up undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Lied To Me, She Is Evil by zyzxx(m): 11:58am On Feb 23, 2015
TrishaP:
Things are happening sha. Dunno what to say. It's barely one year in the marriage and she has messed up already. Unbelievable!
hmm
Gud morning
Re: My Wife Lied To Me, She Is Evil by cokacoola(m): 11:59am On Feb 23, 2015
temitemi1:
Why nt get d guy arrested for driving stolen car, beleiving me the truth behind d whole thing will surface... I sense lies though n ur write up undecided undecided undecided
i shock that even didt kwn were the guy drove offsad
Re: My Wife Lied To Me, She Is Evil by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
My advice, try and logout of nl for a day, troll!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Lied To Me, She Is Evil by temitemi1(m): 12:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
My bro u need to get anoda wife
cokacoola:
i shock that even didt kwn were the guy drove offsad
Re: My Wife Lied To Me, She Is Evil by Tapout(m): 12:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
cokacoola:
We got married last december. during the wedding my father inlaw gave us a car as a wedding gift two weeks after weeding my wife came bark home crying and told me that the car is stolen at gun spot, i told her to stop crying that i will buy her a new car cus she was they one using. Fast forwad to yestaday i was in abuja and saw the car and walk to guy driving and asked him politily how he got the car and he told me that her "baby" gave he as birthday, i got shock and ask her the name of her so called baby and she told me excatly my wife name.. Yextaday was the must shoking part of my life cus i dnt belive my ears and dnt kwn how to comfront my wife... Plesea Advicee sad

lies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Lied To Me, She Is Evil by DonaldGenes(m): 12:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
Aww! Before I book my thought, please learn to rework on your English just a bit...So, that the purpose of your Question won't be defeated- Don't be angry for correcting You

Now, Back to your Story, essentially, I think your Girlfriend is taking you for a ride due to the way you speak or write. Which brings us back to my earlier advice before.

Solution; Confront her gentlemanly and don't make nasty decisions. If possible, Talk to the guy Man-to-Man, I'm sure everything will be fine

Regards.
Re: My Wife Lied To Me, She Is Evil by TrishaP(f): 12:04pm On Feb 23, 2015
zyzxx:
hmm
Gud morning
It's afternoon cheesy.
How are you?
Re: My Wife Lied To Me, She Is Evil by Enegod(m): 12:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
mtcheew..fake story
this op is a troll angry
Re: My Wife Lied To Me, She Is Evil by SwaGUnLimiTeD(m): 12:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
LOLZ do we need to tell u that she deserves RED CARD undecidedLOLZ do we need to tell u that she deserves RED CARD
Re: My Wife Lied To Me, She Is Evil by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
Hey Women!
Who can decipher your thoughts?
To whom has thy wicked acts been revealed?
Thy eyes shed copious waters like a burst pipe,
Yet saying the opposite of thy mind's words.
Thy ways maketh me believe more the admonition of my father,
"study ye the ways of a woman like a scholar"
For theirs ways which the eyes judgeth leadeth astray.
Re: My Wife Lied To Me, She Is Evil by cokacoola(m): 12:08pm On Feb 23, 2015
DonaldGenes:
Aww! Before I book my thought, please learn to rework on your English just a bit...So, that the purpose of your Question won't be defeated- Don't be angry for correcting You

Now, Back to your Story, essentially, I think your Girlfriend is taking you for a ride due to the way you speak or write. Which brings us back to my earlier advice before.

Solution; Confront her gentlemanly and don't make nasty decisions. If possible, Talk to the guy Man-to-Man, I'm sure everything will be fine

Regards.

thankssad your kinds are rear on Nl
Re: My Wife Lied To Me, She Is Evil by cokacoola(m): 12:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
Enegod:
mtcheew..fake story
this op is a troll angry
sad
Re: My Wife Lied To Me, She Is Evil by Ishilove: 12:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
cokacoola:
Please stop spamming this section with your horribly written, fake stories. Don't let me warn you again.

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to
use perfect grammar and punctuation.

(1)

Does She Truly Love Me? / Genetically Induced Or What ? / Nairalanders Do You Experience This??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.