Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) (41817 Views)

Police Kills Hair Stylist In Delta State (Graphic Photos) / Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos / Man Brutally Kill Girl For Saying No.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by RashMe(f): 6:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
Dis so real and pathetic. My office is at Joju busstop and I witnessed it fron d begining, just because of rice smugglers, dis young girl was killed but she isn't d only one. There is also a young guy that was shot and later dies dis afternoon. there are also many that were seriously injured.

This country nawa
RIP to d dead
Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by AsherStorm(m): 6:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
walahi, these people are mad
Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by pmc01(m): 6:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
I hope Mr. Reno Omokri will take this up.

It is time Nigeria took a cue from the likes of the USA that make the protection of lives and dignity of their citizens an utmost priority.

Believe me, thes little things count in judging responsible leaders.

I condole with the bereaved family.

3 Likes

Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
Nigeria is indeed a jungle, when will all these atrocities stop ..........uniform men pulling trigger over minor issues, why can they go to sambisa forest and face the terrorist?............but killing a young lad because you are pursuing smugglers is insane....l hope justice is served on the killers. rest in peace to the young girl.....my condolences to his family...... embarassed
Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 6:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
So Sad. RIP....

Another life lost....

Oga ooo
Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
RashMe:
Dis so real and pathetic. My office is at Joju busstop and I witnessed it fron d begining, just because of rice smugglers, dis young girl was killed but she isn't d only one. There is also a young guy that was shot and later dies dis afternoon. there are also many that were seriously injured.

This country nawa
RIP to d dead

Oh my world, you mean they where two who died?.....this is pathetic, we do not have a government.. embarassed
Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
okwuosho1:
There was pandemonium today in Sango Ota area of Ogun state as custom officers shot bullets into the air along Abeokuta expressway,leaving a young girl dead.

According to an eyewitness,the decease was hit by a stray bullet fired by one of the custom officers while she was making Amala in a shop at Sango garage.The custom officers deserted the scene without taking care of the deceased.

The shooting commenced around 10am from Joju area of Sango.The eyewitness went ahead to say that the custom officers were pursuing smugglers whom they seized their bags of rice.

Source: http:///NrlS7f

I don't remember nonsense like these happening during the military era.

But collateral damage occurs anywhere, the issue here is that they did not stop to render aid.

In developed countries, heads in upper management will roll before the end of the weekend and the Chief of Custom Services will be fired in short order.

You guys continue to stroke each other that Nigeria is working and no need for change.

1 Like

Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 6:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
What if she is making amala for the road side? She was SHOT! Point blank period.. And her family has just been thrown into jeopardy.
aryzgreat:
Idiotic customs.

But e get as d story be, was she making amala by d road side?

RIP young girl.
Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
Ouch!!! dats not good!
Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by onatisi(m): 6:31pm On Feb 23, 2015
thank God nobody on front page has blamed gej for this ,let me move over to page 1. May God grant the family of the deceased the fortitude to bear this loss.
Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by sweetcocoa(f): 6:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
What kind of country is nigeria for crying out loud?

This is really sad and annoying. angry

These f00ls released bullets because of bags of rice? My god!
Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by otiigba1(m): 6:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
Very sad indeed!, the custom officer must think he is invincible, he will most definitely get what's coming to him (death) whether he agree or not angry
Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by onatisi(m): 6:41pm On Feb 23, 2015
sweetcocoa:
What kind of country is nigeria for crying out loud?

This is really sad and annoying. angry

These f00ls released bullets because of bags of rice? My god!
even police officers release bullets just because 20naira
Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by loomer: 6:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
As soon as dem see the officers, make dem send dem to fight boko boys, make dem meet their match.
Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
Nothing person no go suffer..,from..
Immigration wahala..
NSCDC...nko.
Police na the order of the day...
People are now POINT and KILL abi
IF this story is TRUE..
then her KILLERS will never Find peace..until they appease the gods.
Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by wummyanthoy: 6:50pm On Feb 23, 2015
My brothers n sisters I live close 2 d area U need 2 how smugglers kill people n cause fatal accident on d road dat claim lifes n d accident is alwys multiple, jst last wk sunday @6am on my way 2 chur wit my family see ds smugglers abt 10 vehicles almst climbed our car loaded wit rice suddenly making U-turn because dey heard info dat d custom were a bus-stop away,infact it wsnt a laughing mata n dis smugglers, r alwys armed n dey alwys jazz ! Anyone gng 2 sango,owode,ota area shud be vry vry careful o, RiP 2 d innocent girl !
Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by sweetcocoa(f): 6:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
onatisi:
even police officers release bullets just because 20naira
It's really a shame, that's how they killed one young guy last week in a viewing centre, for no reason.

I don't understand how it's okay to shoot an unarmed person, especially when the person isn't even attacking you.
Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by demandtruth: 6:56pm On Feb 23, 2015
Why so many psychos in the law enforcers.

They have no right whatsoever to pursue anyone into town. Their regulations stops at the border and the police take over.

They should be charged for manslaughter when caught

1 Like

Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
aryzgreat:
Idiotic customs.

RIP young girl.
her shop was by the road side, she was hit by a stray bullet.

May her soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by juman(m): 6:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
Very sad, her family should sue the custom for ten billion naira.

A failed country.
Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by Codyt(m): 7:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
aryzgreat:
Idiotic customs.

RIP young girl.
Mr. Man According to an eyewitness,the decease was hit by a stray bullet fired by one of the custom
officers while she was making Amala "in a shop"
at Sango garage. Read properly.
Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by Kassidy90(m): 7:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
This just triggered my buried hatred toward nigeria custom service...2 of my uncles we killed by unknw custom officers 1 in 1986 anoda in 1997...God help us in this country
Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
RIP

Time for APC parallel government
Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by onatisi(m): 7:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
sweetcocoa:
It's really a shame, that's how they killed one young guy last week in a viewing centre, for no reason.

I don't understand how it's okay to shoot an unarmed person, especially when the person isn't even attacking you.

the only remedy to the problem is the recruitment of sane normal human beings into the police or any uniform job, the retraining of those in service ,prosecuting and punishing those that commit this atrocities. There is a case of a police woman who slapped and assaulted a prisoner ,the mother filed charges and with way the case is going the police woman will be dismissed.if the same too can be applied in nigeria things might change positively a little bit.
Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by ceejay80s(m): 7:04pm On Feb 23, 2015
Lawless country ...
What happens next? NOTHING , no justice
Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by Osama10(m): 7:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
These officers should be deployed immediately to the border points in the North East. angry
Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by diportivo: 7:08pm On Feb 23, 2015
i honestly dont know what these customs guys do at the border...cos if they do their duties as it were,nothing should find its way into the country in the first place...they now go about using force inside dense towns and cities,trying to seize what shouldnt av entered in the first place...this country needs a holistic review of its various laws....its pathetic the way we do things
Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by Temptee101(m): 7:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
Just like that. Like play like play another family has been thrown into grieve. The worst is that nothing will be done to avert such in the future. RIP
Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by blacq2009(m): 7:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
ejikeme:
bags of rice for a girl's life? Nigerians we are not paying our security agencies to shoot at us. who trained these supposed Officers?? ok ooooo......

What's with Nigeria? Somebody must die everyday .
Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by IbileIfe: 7:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
ejikeme:
bags of rice for a girl's life? Nigerians we are not paying our security agencies to shoot at us. who trained these supposed Officers?? ok ooooo......

The PDP government has failed to train law enforcement officers in Nigeria.
A visit to their colleges will show you why they behave like animals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC In Disarray Over Faleke’s Decision. / El-Rufai: FG Claims That Old Notes Of ₦‎1,000, ₦‎500 Already Destroyed By CBN / Remembering Kudirat Abiola, 19 Years After Her Assassination (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.