Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,392 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) (41821 Views)

Police Kills Hair Stylist In Delta State (Graphic Photos) / Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos / Man Brutally Kill Girl For Saying No.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by momove4real25(f): 9:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
Thank God for sparg my life today, if u see how i ran into one construction company beside NEPA off joju, all in d name of stray bullet not to hit me. Oluwa ose o, pe won first oku mi ranse sile, even the applicants awaitg my colleagues for c of o inspection dispersed immediate wen they heard gun shots
Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by btoks: 9:47pm On Feb 23, 2015
pmc01:
I hope Mr. Reno Omokri will take this up.

It is time Nigeria took a cue from the likes of the USA that make the protection of lives and dignity of their citizens an utmost priority.

Believe me, thes little things count in judging responsible leaders.

I condole with the bereaved family.
Agreed, security and protection of lives should be the govt's number 1 priority. Nothing else really matters without it.
What a shame the state of our country.! Sympathies with the girl's family.

1 Like

Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by spartacuz: 9:48pm On Feb 23, 2015
Wen a Primary 6 holder holds a gun, he shoots @ his own command. Goodluck be dancing Sekem, Nigerians be passing out daily. Blame it on Silly governance, I repeat, clueless govt. De spirit of d@ must hunt and kill hu killed her. Amen. U dunno wat it means to die 4 notin, she must hunt dem.
Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by justiniy(m): 10:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
Hmm..quite disheartening
Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by Davd52(m): 11:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
RIP to d dead. embarassedRIP to d dead. GOD save us all from untimely death amen
Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by harry509: 11:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
okwuosho1:
There was pandemonium today in Sango Ota area of Ogun state as custom officers shot bullets into the air along Abeokuta expressway,leaving a young girl dead.

According to an eyewitness,the decease was hit by a stray bullet fired by one of the custom officers while she was making Amala in a shop at Sango garage.The custom officers deserted the scene without taking care of the deceased.

The shooting commenced around 10am from Joju area of Sango.The eyewitness went ahead to say that the custom officers were pursuing smugglers whom they seized their bags of rice.

Source: http:///NrlS7f

so... Bcus of bag of rice. Innocent girl life jst wasted. By d wey who gve dat ediat custom officer gun?
Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 11:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
Now you see why I don't say rip to these bastards when they fleet roasted by armed robbers, smugglers and boko haram

We only have animals in uniform
Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by Davd52(m): 11:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
Dis country of ours tho tongue embarassedmaay GOD save us all and keep us all alive..untrained men now hold guns#guns and rose

Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by optimusprimer(m): 11:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
Dis is terrible! Is it that dis guys dont recieve good training or dey just dont take to it
Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by sova(m): 12:14am On Feb 24, 2015
I witness d sporadic shootin from sango to iyana ipaja nd I saw d body of d innosent girl at joju,it was pathetic, customs were just displayin lk an escape lunatic frm a psychiatric den. Dix guys were shootin directly, nw I knw wat my fellow citizen face in Borno state. I share tears for my Country.
Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by Olaone1: 4:17am On Feb 24, 2015
Funny thing is these bags of rice end up in their homes - with their wives and girlfriends. There is no Custom officer in SW Naija without bags of rice in house. They are confiscating the rice for themselves. Not because they love Nigeria.
Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by wahihi(m): 9:53am On Feb 24, 2015
Hmmm rip to the dead but what are those motor tyre doing there? do they want burn d dead body?
Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by xklucvG: 12:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
tit:

why naw?
why you want to behave like this?
why kill 2 customs?
why not kill 1000?
Abi? Thank you my dear broda for correction me. Oh what a kind hearted girl you are i will kill 1000 custom touts as you suggest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) / Surulere Constituency 1: Desmond Elliot Celebrates As He Is Currently Leading / Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Udechukwu As Lawyer To Represent Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.