Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) (41818 Views)

Police Kills Hair Stylist In Delta State (Graphic Photos) / Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos / Man Brutally Kill Girl For Saying No.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by DjHypno(m): 7:11pm On Feb 23, 2015
Cutiexprincex:
DEAR FRIENDS, PLEASE VOTE FOR YOUR FAVOURITE CONTESTANT (AJIBADE ADEPEJU) on the Emodel Facial Look Contest. And tell your friends too. Tnk u nd God bless u as u do so.

1. Click on this link to vote for me on facebook by liking and commenting on my picture. https://www.facebook.com/edoziemcvdotcom/photos/a.848796438470442.1073741828.708307112519376/1044409672242450/?type=1&theater

2. Click this link to vote for me on instagram by liking and commenting on my picture. https://instagram.com/p/zZ8ja3wwxN/?modal=true

3. Please LIKE the page ON FACEBOOK and also FoLLOW @EDOZIEMCV ON INSTAGRAM to make your vote count. Thanks

THE CONTEST IS BOTH ON FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM.
Posting your shiii on this kind of thread? Shows you are very heartless. Pathetic soul.

3 Likes

Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by Samoranopapa(m): 7:13pm On Feb 23, 2015
Oh Gosh ! joju area,RIP to the little soul
Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by aryzgreat: 7:14pm On Feb 23, 2015
[s]
Codyt:

Mr. Man According to an eyewitness,the decease was hit by a stray bullet fired by one of the custom
officers while she was making Amala "in a shop"
at Sango garage. Read properly.
[/s]

Does that picture where she lay look like a shop?

Don't get me wrong, I am only trying to point out the conflict between d report and d picture
Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by Dexema(m): 7:14pm On Feb 23, 2015
What a cruel way to die with her corpse lying on the street,somone also said more than one person died. And to think of it that killer official might likely have a family of his own While going around playing indiana jones on the street with peoples lives.
I can't wait for that day when our govt would treat Nigerian lives as sacred as the US does.

1 Like

Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by mightycrown1(m): 7:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
RIP Small girl. one day we shall be truely delivered.
Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by dont8(m): 7:16pm On Feb 23, 2015
RashMe:
Dis so real and pathetic. My office is at Joju busstop and I witnessed it fron d begining, just because of rice smugglers, dis young girl was killed but she isn't d only one. There is also a young guy that was shot and later dies dis afternoon. there are also many that were seriously injured.

This country nawa
RIP to d dead
Those Custom Officers were pathetic and professionally inept, I was told that they shot sporadically straight at any object in sight knowing fully well that the place is a market and is always jam-parked. The fact is, it could have been anybody as I even passed there (coming from Ijako) just before noon and when I saw people discussing in groups, I knew immediately something terrible must have happenned.

RIP the dead.
Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by Temptee101(m): 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
demandtruth:

Why so much psychos in the law enforcers.

They have no right whatsoever to pursue anyone into town. Their regulations stops at the bother and the police take over.

They should be charged for manslaughter when caught
This is Nigeria. This issue is as good as forgotten. Nobody will be arrested, charged and prosecuted. This is not the first time such is happening and it won't be the last

1 Like

Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by synergycom19: 7:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
GEJ's men,Enemies of the Masses like there Oga,so unfortunate she is poor,GEJ doesn't give a Dammed
Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by Ajarney(m): 7:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
So sad
Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by babeshayo(f): 7:31pm On Feb 23, 2015
RIP to the young girl .May God comfort your parents and relatives
Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by kcowen(m): 7:33pm On Feb 23, 2015
That's d difference btw black(naija) & whites,d white will chase u without carrying any Gun(foot 2 foot)cos they knw d consequence of firing Gun so it might not kill any civilian,but black(naija) wey no fit run,they cum give them big Gun(Ak 47) 2 dey carry,that's why instead of chasing criminals on foot,they chase with Gun & end up killing innocent one,after they will say its accidental********************
Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by Wolexdey(m): 7:42pm On Feb 23, 2015
This is totally unacceptable...Careless action by the officer and this has to be taken up and investigation should commence concerning this cruel act.

Enough of this mucky behaviors that puts people's life at peril.

LORD HAVE MERCY
Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by 100Cents: 7:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
ejikeme:
bags of rice for a girl's life? Nigerians we are not paying our security agencies to shoot at us. who trained these supposed Officers?? ok ooooo......

Is it not the same thing with policemen ?

They all behave like animals when given a gun.

" If you are pursuing a person and he is getting away from you in a crowded area, does it make sense to shoot ? " no..
Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by AreaFada2: 7:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
ejikeme:
bags of rice for a girl's life? Nigerians we are not paying our security agencies to shoot at us. who trained these supposed Officers?? ok ooooo......
It's a hangover from our shoot, shoot, kill, kill military regimes.

It takes times to democratise institutions.

People can go right ahead and vote. He might even put death penalty on rice smuggling. Retroactively even. He can easily force it through our corrupt NASS.

It could be anybody's relative then.

Hope nobody will come here and complain then.
Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by andyanders: 7:47pm On Feb 23, 2015
The most painful thing here is that when they confiscate the rice, they divert as much as they want to their wife's shops and now put sand into the bags and burn them claiming that they have confiscated smuggled items and have burnt them.

99% of The Nigerian custom guys posted to the all these areas are billionaires.They own shops which their wife run. They confiscate truck loaded with turkey, they divert them to their wife's shops.

Now, look at the the way they have wasted the life of an innocent child.The Human Right Activist should please help the family of this innocent lady.
Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by Dahjhi: 8:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
dre11:

This is inhumane

Just because of rice...... A life was lost
This is how reckless our security agent have become

#OnlyInNigeria
embarassed
Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
Arrant nonsense,hu dash dem gun
RIP 2 d dead
Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by xklucvG: 8:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
okwuosho1:
There was pandemonium today in Sango Ota area of Ogun state as custom officers shot bullets into the air along Abeokuta expressway,leaving a young girl dead.

According to an eyewitness,the decease was hit by a stray bullet fired by one of the custom officers while she was making Amala in a shop at Sango garage.The custom officers deserted the scene without taking care of the deceased.

The shooting commenced around 10am from Joju area of Sango.The eyewitness went ahead to say that the custom officers were pursuing smugglers whom they seized their bags of rice.

Source: http:///NrlS7f

I must kill 2 custom officers for this.
Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by drololaaof: 8:04pm On Feb 23, 2015
This is the result of telling lies & cheating. We say we can grow our own rice whereas we depends on imported rice where is the home grown rice? They allow custom officers to harass kill innocent people seize rice only for them to consume them God will deliver us from deceitful people in govt
Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by tit(f): 8:12pm On Feb 23, 2015
xklucvG:

I must kill 2 custom officers for this.

why naw?
why you want to behave like this?
why kill 2 customs?
why not kill 1000?
Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by fpeter(f): 8:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
ejikeme:

I bet they won't take responsibility for the death. They will surely put the blame on the smugglers, surviving in Nigeria on a daily basis is a major miracle.
Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by greall12(m): 8:16pm On Feb 23, 2015
R.I.P
Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by greall12(m): 8:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
sad Poor thing
Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by daniella4real(m): 8:31pm On Feb 23, 2015
Niger hmmmmmmmm.well RIP to d dead
Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 23, 2015
Hmmm! Which way fwd Naija! RIP to d dead.
Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by tahoe(m): 8:42pm On Feb 23, 2015
I was there when it happened the girl was not making amala when she was shot her boss sent her on an errand·abt 3 shops from my place of work. We all lied down in fear
Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by tahoe(m): 8:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
I was there when it happened the girl was not making amala when she was shot her boss sent her on an errand·abt 3 shops from my place of work. We all lied down in fear
2 custom officers also died at joju bus stop
Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by engrjoe(m): 8:47pm On Feb 23, 2015
okwuosho1:
There was pandemonium today in Sango Ota area of Ogun state as custom officers shot bullets into the air along Abeokuta expressway,leaving a young girl dead.

According to an eyewitness,the decease was hit by a stray bullet fired by one of the custom officers while she was making Amala in a shop at Sango garage.The custom officers deserted the scene without taking care of the deceased.

The shooting commenced around 10am from Joju area of Sango.The eyewitness went ahead to say that the custom officers were pursuing smugglers whom they seized their bags of rice.

Source: http:///NrlS7f

OMG
And I was there never knew they shot some one dead. Had to go inside d office because of such occurrence which i feared may happen... So pathetic
Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by ilovecritics(m): 9:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
Qiewz11:
This kind of thing happens regularly and the irrelevant authorities are not doing anything about it. It is sad and disappointing that innocent lives are being wasted by these morons, and yet they go scot free.

A change of attitude towards these killings and recklessness is needed.

R I P to the dead

They are irrelevant!!!
Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by IbnuUche(m): 9:23pm On Feb 23, 2015
TCD:
useless officers . when they carry them to sambisa forest now they won't be able to shoot.
Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by anonimi: 9:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
GenBuhari:
RIP
Time for APC parallel government

Indeed so Buhari can resume his SELECTIVE extra-judicial killings, abi

biafranqueen:
Really show me what your APC people have done?

You have plenty of anger and small sense. How can a man that has blood on his hands be your Messiah?
So only recycled Generals that are serial losers are fit to rule this country my Dear you are really the one without shame. Look at you and look at the truth!

Why was Dantata's son not with them on this day? He got caught too with cocaine!

Only the blind and the ones full of hate won't see and feel the change in Nigeria!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2098538_buharifailed3_jpeg68f29a85527ee78d6e45625e5bbf4ccf

God forbid!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
I rain curse on the set of poeple who have brought our country into this.. where idiots wld be given guns,..where animals are being recruited into customs and police and other paramilitary in the country and are let into the society like mad pigs,..
CuRSE BE UNTO THE GOVERNMENT AND SYSTEM THAT HAS TURNED THIS SOCIETY INTO A LAWLESS AND USELESS ONE..WHERE POLICE MEN AND CUSTOMS, ET A AL CAN HAVE THE EFFRONTERY TO BEHAVE ANYHOW THEY LIKE AND EVEN RUNAWAY FROM THE SCENE LIKE COMMON CRIMINALS AND THIEVES..WITHOUT REGARDS 4 COMMON NIGERIANS HOVERING IN THE SOCIETY LOOKING 4 THEIR DAILY BREAD IN A USELESS SOCIETY WHERE THE GOVERNMENT HAS FAILED, AND IN THE FACE OF THEIR HUZZLE FOR THE LITTLE THEY CAN GATHER 4 THEIR SURVIVAL..THE SAME GOVERNMENT IN THE GUISE OF THIS GOONS THEY HAVE EMPLOYED AS COSTUMS, POLICE, DEFENSE RECRUITS WLD STILL USELESSLY ENTER INTO THE SOCIETY BRANDISHING WEAPONS AS THEY HAVE NEVA SEEN IT B4...LIKE USELESS GOATS..COMMITTING CRIMES MORE DEMONIC DAN THE CRIMINALS THEMSELVES..AND WITH SUCH USELESSNESS AND RECKLESS ABANDON, BLIEVING THAT NOTTING WLD HAPPEN..
CURSE BE TO THE POLICE SYSTEM AND THE COSTUME SYSTEM.. WHO WLD COMMIT HEINOUS CRIMES..HIDE THEIR MAD COWS AND CALLOUSLY MOVE TO SWEEP THE CASE UNDER THE CARPET...IF THIS CULPRIT GO UNPUNISHED, CURSED BE THE UNIT AND SYSTEM THAT SENT THIS GROUP OF MAD LUNATICS & PSYCHOTIC BASTARDS..THEY WLD NEVA DIE WELL... WE ALL CAN SEE WAT DOES BASTARDS DO, THAT IS NOT THE 1ST, THE 2ND OR EVEN THE 1OOTH CRIMES THE POLICE AND PARAMILITARY COMMIT.. AND NIGERIANS JUST WAVE THEIR HANDS ABOUT IT...I JST HAVE THIS HATRED AND PITY FOR THIS PEOPLE (PUT 2GEDA) RYT NOW...WEN WLD NIGERIANS EVER GET FED UP..?..JST HOPE THIS MADNESS WOULD BE TAKEN UP..
NIGERIA A COUNTRY SO USELESSLY RELIGIOUS YET HAVE NO REGARD 4 THE SACREDNESS OF HUMAN LIVES..WAT AN IRONY...Chia!!..*shakin my head*..(SOME OF DOES IDIOTS GO TO CHURCHES AND MOSQUES, SIT DOWN AND CLAIM 2 PRAY WITH US..)...WAT PATHETIC LOTS...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC In Disarray Over Faleke’s Decision. / El-Rufai: FG Claims That Old Notes Of ₦‎1,000, ₦‎500 Already Destroyed By CBN / Remembering Kudirat Abiola, 19 Years After Her Assassination (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.