Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Increasing Livability In Eastern States - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Increasing Livability In Eastern States (9366 Views)

SHOCKER!!! South Eastern States Support Nigeria? / South Eastern States And Their Natural Resources. / Contribution Of The 5 Eastern States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Increasing Livability In Eastern States by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 26, 2015
The rot in our education started when govvernment took schools from the original owners and founders, Pita Obi did his research wela and came up with that wonderful idea of returning schools to the owners, if you want things to be done well you better do it yourself.

Check all great Igbomen they were and are products of CMSs and watch we the present crop of youths the government train and see strinking and glaring differences in all areas.

Though missionary schools are expensive but their products are durable and timeless

ROSSIKE:
Handing which schools back to missionaries? That's a very lousy idea. The state now has hundreds of schools out of which less than a tenth were ever run by missionaries. And really, the sooner we rid ourselves of this silly, irrational colonial hangover, the better. Independence was in 1960. If today we still need "missonaries" to run our schools, we might as well close shop and call it a day.
Re: Increasing Livability In Eastern States by oneeast: 9:59am On Feb 26, 2015
Now some of you are seeing what I saw. Let him keep the gibberish coming, I am watching the thread closely..

Ngwakwe:
@Abagworo,
It seems you have nothing positive to contribute on this pan Igbo thread than your usual antagonism.

Leave Akpabio and Amaechi supremacy out of this thread.

There is nothing effective lobbing can't do when it is directed to someone/party that shares your vision and has soft-spot for your ideologies and predicaments.
Re: Increasing Livability In Eastern States by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 26, 2015
Berra wake up brother.

Its like you waiting to see yolobas advise their youths against killing ,thuggery and political brigandage or their parents against the need to stop voting where belle face, where there are stacks of parboiled rice, odourless fufu or indomie.

They always know how and where to advise Igbos but they lack voices in their own cases

tonychristopher:

Lol

the most annoying thing is that they will sound sophisticated and will love to advise you without hands on experience

I am waiting for his postulations

1 Like

Re: Increasing Livability In Eastern States by oneeast: 10:07am On Feb 26, 2015
If you people cannot open thread and discuss issues than insulting Yorubas unnecessarily here then I do support the MODS to shut this thread down. If not when the e-war eventually starts I will effectively be on their side because they did not first insult any Igbo here.

Every Igbo state should stop talking, go to your state and make sure that it works. Some governors are already attracting investments that runs into billions of dollars, creating enabling environment via capital infrastructures, etc. This is no regional system anymore. Go and develop your state. Enough said!

MOD please shut down this thread if it is about throwing jabs to the perceived enemies.

Be warned!!!

Scatterboss, Bruteforce101, Guccidoro, ChinemeOkpan, Customizedl3, Kororuged

2 Likes

Re: Increasing Livability In Eastern States by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 26, 2015
Oga not on this thread bikoooo
Bikooooooo Bikooooo Bikokwa

oneeast:
Now some of you are seeing what I saw. Let him keep the gibberish coming, I am watching the thread closely..

Re: Increasing Livability In Eastern States by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 26, 2015
oneeast:
If you people cannot open thread and discuss issues than insulting Yorubas unnecessarily here then I do support the MODS to shut this thread down. If not when the e-war eventually starts I will effectively be on their side because they did not first insult any Igbo here.

Every Igbo state should stop talking, go to your state and make sure that it works. Some governors are already attracting investments that runs into billions of dollars, creating enabling environment via capital infrastructures, etc. This is no regional system anymore. Go and develop your state. Enough said!

MOD please shut down this thread if it is about throwing jabs to your perceived enemies.

2 Likes

Re: Increasing Livability In Eastern States by oneeast: 10:14am On Feb 26, 2015
Keep insulting me as you like, I don't have your time yet. When I am ready for you we shall find you offline wherever you are and finish it off!

Odi ka imaro n ana enwe obodo enwe.

Continue..

1 Like

Re: Increasing Livability In Eastern States by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 26, 2015
Nobody is insulting anybody but don't come here acting like your bullying folks, stop ban

post=31097976]Keep insulting me as you like, I don't have your time yet. When I am ready for you we shall find you offline wherever you are and finish it off!

Continue..[/quote][/font]Nobody is insulting anybody here but don't come here acting like your bullying folks, stop like your threatening folks to submission cus nobody gives a ratass about what you gon do.

[quote author=
:
Keep insulting me as you like, I don't have your time yet. When I am ready for you we shall find you offline wherever you are and finish it off!

Continue..

At the bolded, you will see how Ogwugwu mmili will wash away everything you and your entire family laboured in this life before your very eyes, keep your threat alive maka onye ana agwo ibi ono eto afo amaro na udene na akpoaa oku na ajo ohia.

3 Likes

Re: Increasing Livability In Eastern States by oneeast: 11:06am On Feb 26, 2015
Just continue insulting me from thread to thread. We are watching you..

Continue..

1 Like

Re: Increasing Livability In Eastern States by reborn1: 11:11am On Feb 26, 2015
oneeast:

MOD please shut down this thread if it is about throwing jabs to the perceived enemies.

Be warned!!!

Scatterboss, Bruteforce101, Guccidoro, ChinemeOkpan, Customizedl3, Kororuged

Noted. I am sure the mod wont see all this now, but will be quick to react when we retaliate. I wont insult Ibos cos of nuisance like Ebuka and Tonychris, they should continue. No one should complain when we start our own, will be watching.....

3 Likes

Re: Increasing Livability In Eastern States by reborn1: 11:13am On Feb 26, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Berra wake up brother.

Its like you waiting to see yolobas advise their youths against killing ,thuggery and political brigandage or their parents against the need to stop voting where belle face, where there are stacks of parboiled rice, odourless fufu or indomie.

They always know how and where to advise Igbos but they lack voices in their own cases

Good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Increasing Livability In Eastern States by reborn1: 11:14am On Feb 26, 2015
tonychristopher:

Lol

the most annoying thing is that they will sound sophisticated and will love to advise you without hands on experience

I am waiting for his postulations

Good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Increasing Livability In Eastern States by tonychristopher: 11:14am On Feb 26, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Berra wake up brother.

I HAVE GIVEN UP ON EM, WHAT I DONT LIKE IS THEM DISHING POLITICAL AND ECONOMIC ADVISE TO IGBOS THINKING THAT WE ARE OF THE SAME LEAGUE

LETS DISCUSS OUR IGBO THINGS AND FORGET THEM. I STILL AWAIT GIS SO CALLED ECONOMIC ADVISE, I WOULD HAVE TAKEN HIM TO CLEANERS, WE ARE TALKING HOW TO MOVE IGBO FORWARD AND HE CAME AND STARTED TELLING US OR DISHING ADVISES TO US. I FELT INSULTED.
Re: Increasing Livability In Eastern States by superstar1(m): 11:14am On Feb 26, 2015
Y1bos and their fixation on yorubas.

We are watching the thread closely and we will gladly take the thread to the dogs for you.

3 Likes

Re: Increasing Livability In Eastern States by reborn1: 11:18am On Feb 26, 2015
superstar1:
Y1bos and their fixation on yorubas.

We are watching the thread closely and we will gladly take the thread to the dogs for you.

Honestly, I dont know the problem of these i.diots. They keep throwing jabs at people that dont even care if they exist. Tonychris is fond of insulting the Yorubas everywhere on nairaland like they owe him something, the bigoted mod will ignore but rush to ban people when they retaliate. I am sure there wont be story when we start our own.

@Oneeast, God bless you General.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Increasing Livability In Eastern States by superstar1(m): 11:21am On Feb 26, 2015
U
reborn1:

Honestly, I dont know the problem of these i.diots. They keep throwing jabs at people that dont even care if they exist. Tonychris is fond of insulting the Yorubas everywhere on nairaland like they owe him something, the bigoted mod will ignore but rush to ban people when they retaliate. I am sure there wont be story when we start our own.

@Oneeast, God bless you General.

I took time off Politics section because the knowledgeable veterans on both sides have opted out and can not descend to the low IQ level of some present monickers on NL.

Banning is not my issue. No be today. My issue is the IQ level of the low lifers and paid party agents in Politics section nowadays.

Can't wait for the election to be over and all these stup1d Buhari vs GEJ and PDP vs APC threads can go into extinction.

3 Likes

Re: Increasing Livability In Eastern States by jpphilips(m): 11:24am On Feb 26, 2015
Ikengawo:
Otutu Oma,

Wanted to make this thread to discuss how we can make our eastern cities more livable. I believe livability, a long side with economic development is key to eastern cities as to curb the lose of our human resources to other cities.

So what are some ideas to make eastern cities the choice places to live?

Start by voting out Jonathan, your dilemma is summarized here

https://www.nairaland.com/2166883/president-jonathan-south-east-orchestra

1 Like

Re: Increasing Livability In Eastern States by reborn1: 11:29am On Feb 26, 2015
superstar1:
U

I took time off Politics section because the knowledgeable veterans on both sides have opted out and can not descend to the low IN level of some present monickers on NL.

Banning is not my issue. No be today. My issue is the IQ level of the low lifers and paid party agents in Politics section nowadays.

Can't wait for the election to be over and all these stup1d Buhari vs GEJ and PDP vs APR threads can go into extinction.

You absolutely right. Too many little kids and paid goats roaming here lately, you see them turn a normal thread to bashing thread just to feel fine. My problem with them is how they cry to the mods when we retaliate, ngwakee is a bigot and always support his bigot brothers. He was even supplying some lowlifers with emails and IP location of some members, not knowing that many of them use IP masking software. We have proof and email conversations to that and will surely send to S..EUN when its time.

3 Likes

Re: Increasing Livability In Eastern States by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 26, 2015
reborn1:

You absolutely right. Too many little kids and paid goats roaming here lately, you see them turn a normal thread to bashing thread just to feel fine. My problem with them is how they cry to the mods when we retaliate, ngwakee is a bigot and always support his bigot brothers. He was even supplying some lowlifers with emails and IP location of some members, not knowing that many of them use IP masking software. We have proof and email conversations to that and will surely send to S..EUN when its time.
shut up and get lost, hypocrite. Look at this one accusing people of turning normal threads into bashing when he is very guilty of same accusation. Nothing wey person no go see for here.

Go drink garri ijebu, if you don't know what to say undecided

1 Like

Re: Increasing Livability In Eastern States by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 26, 2015
Anybody can come here and make his or her contributions but nobody should come here acting like he is choking some brothers, acting like your some gangbanging sh1t or bullying a brother, try sh1t and get your feathers ruffled, act sh1t and see some families have some funerals.

This thread was going smoothly before two yolobas ibedun and Alcatrazz jump into the fray,I aint saying sh1t for anybody to be rational but any sh1t that spill outside this forum will be severly handled in the way that pleases one.

Zuzuo ezuzu ka mgbapuru gi nzu ka ifu ihe ka nkita anya ene
Re: Increasing Livability In Eastern States by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 26, 2015
I guess the ediots didn't go thru the thread or they went but chose to live in denials like they always do, am not interested in anybody from afar talking bullcrap here but am interested in seeing what the threatening m0f0 will actually do here or there.

customized13:
shut up and get lost, hypocrite. Look at this one accusing people of turning normal threads into bashing when he is very guilty of same accusation. Nothing wey person no go see for here.

Re: Increasing Livability In Eastern States by reborn1: 11:57am On Feb 26, 2015
[s]
customized13:

[/s]

Tell your senile dying father to shut up, your eczema-ridden skin bleached mother is the hypocrite but you are scared to admit it. I noticed you are trying to gain voice by quoting me, cos we cool down dont mean we dont know what to do. We can make nairaland hell for you all again and make you lost voice like before. Dont push me further, elderly people like Eziaci calmed us. You foolish yeeboes can discuss about your rubbish without throwing childish tantrums, i wont waste my time on you anymore.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Increasing Livability In Eastern States by kettykin: 11:58am On Feb 26, 2015
My thoughts on these is that many successful igbo business men need to think East , siting one or 2 of their Core businesses in the East, take for instance a very Successful oil servicing company owner who is doing projects for Shell SPPDC, chevron , Total and has his facility in PH and head quaters in Lagos but does not have a single workshop/Plants in the East, this attitude is very defeatist and makes a mocker of history.

Igbos need some core business to stay afloat

1. Small /medium sized steel mill that would produce flat sheet for the auto industry and pipes for the oil industry.
2. small/ Medium petro chemical plants that would power Aba , Onitsha , Nnewi, Enugu with fuel
3. Ports in Aba and Onitsha to faciliate the export of locally made products like shoes, auto parts , capital goods.
4.Venture capital by very influential and succesful igbo businessmen to fund innovation , growth and aspiration of startups from the east
5 .urbanization of Enugu , Owerri to accommodate five star estates where igbo immigrants from US ,EU Aisa can retire to or relocate to.
6.Replacement of the Shanties called market in Aba and Onitsha with first grade shopping cities , malls arcades as found in Dubai, china
7. to building of more Tech clusters in Nnewi, Aba, Onitsha etc
8 .Opening up of trade agreements with trading nations like US, Germany, China, India and South Korea.
9. the linking of Cities like owerr , Enugu to Aba, Onitsha via high speed trains.
10 world class private airport with a world class private airline possible owned by an igbo to facilitate international travels .
11 establishment of Visa offices and consulates in enugu to facilitate international travels.
12 investment and improvement in tourist activities in Enugu and owerri and the marketing of such to the world via road trip documentaries .

2 Likes

Re: Increasing Livability In Eastern States by reborn1: 12:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
[s]
BuddahMonk:
I guess the ediots didn't go thru the thread or they went but chose to live in denials like they always do, am not interested in anybody from afar talking bullcrap here but am interested in seeing what the threatening m0f0 will actually do here or there.

[/s]

Your father is the ediot you local dingbat, you are only good at making mouth online but you are nothing but a nobody offline. You can always your other gullible yeeboes as you do, no one cares if you post crap or bash any tribe, i am only sounding a warning to the bigot mod called Ngwake that rush to ban people when they retaliate to your madness. This thread is already in flame and we will help you burn it to the ground. Bas.tard yeeboe goat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Increasing Livability In Eastern States by joeyfire(m): 12:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
Okwa ndi igbo ne me ndi igbo. Unu mechie ife a
Re: Increasing Livability In Eastern States by oneeast: 12:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
Igbo states go and develop your states and stop making wishful comments without action. Some states are already doing major capital infrastructures, attracting investments worth billions of dollars but some chose to be playing to the gallery. This is no longer regional government but federal system.
Re: Increasing Livability In Eastern States by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
reborn1:
[s][/s]

Tell your senile dying father to shut up, your eczema-ridden skin bleached mother is the hypocrite but you are scared to admit it. I noticed you are trying to gain voice by quoting me, cos we cool down dont mean we dont know what to do. We can make nairaland hell for you all again and make you lost voice like before. Dont push me further, elderly people like Eziaci calmed us. You foolish yeeboes can discuss about your rubbish without throwing childish tantrums, i wont waste my time on you anymore.
This is the same person calling other forumites children. Smh
Re: Increasing Livability In Eastern States by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
Someone should wake me up when they start posting pix. grin
Re: Increasing Livability In Eastern States by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
What East need is the influx of the formal sector, places like Abia and Anambra need to attract bank headquarters in the respective state.

Why is East yet to have a regional bank that will have its head office in any of the states and have branches in the entire East.

East need a very robust internet services providers and ICT driven environment to step up the notch, if places like Nnewi will have good hotels and the River shore in Onicha is developed for people to go there to relax we are getting there.

What East should promote now is less markets more offices like we have in Enugwu and Owerre, these offices will help in reducing the exodus of graduates from East to Lagos but will increase it from East city to East city.

Our government should digitalize all her activities in order to increase the awareness of an ICT conscious environment.
We have fixed security, we have reduced youth unemployment but we are yet to diversify our potentials and opportunities so that people will invest in key areas like ICT, Real Estate, manufacturing, oil n gas and sports industry

kettykin:
My thoughts on these is that many successful igbo business men need to think East , siting one or 2 of their Core businesses in the East, take for instance a very Successful oil servicing company owner who is doing projects for Shell SPPDC, chevron , Total and has his facility in PH and head quaters in Lagos but does not have a single workshop/Plants in the East, this attitude is very defeatist and makes a mocker of history.

Igbos need some core business to stay afloat

1. Small /medium sized steel mill that would produce flat sheet for the auto industry and pipes for the oil industry.
2. small/ Medium petro chemical plants that would power Aba , Onitsha , Nnewi, Enugu with fuel
3. Ports in Aba and Onitsha to faciliate the export of locally made products like shoes, auto parts , capital goods.
4.Venture capital by very influential and succesful igbo businessmen to fund innovation , growth and aspiration of startups from the east
5 .urbanization of Enugu , Owerri to accommodate five star estates where igbo immigrants from US ,EU Aisa can retire to or relocate to.
6.Replacement of the Shanties called market in Aba and Onitsha with first grade shopping cities , malls arcades as found in Dubai, china
7. to building of more Tech clusters in Nnewi, Aba, Onitsha etc
8 .Opening up of trade agreements with trading nations like US, Germany, China, India and South Korea.
9. the linking of Cities like owerr , Enugu to Aba, Onitsha via high speed trains.
10 world class private airport with a world class private airline possible owned by an igbo to facilitate international travels .
11 establishment of Visa offices and consulates in enugu to facilitate international travels.
12 investment and improvement in tourist activities in Enugu and owerri and the marketing of such to the world via road trip documentaries .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Receives Humanitarian Award Of Excellence From Shettima / Max Siollun Unravels That The 1966 Coup Was Not Just An ''igbo Coup'' / ‘20 Chibok Schoolgirls’ Parents Died Of Heartbreak’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.