Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,109 members, 7,852,756 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:21 AM

GEJ Planning To Create Fake Shekau, APC Alleges - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Planning To Create Fake Shekau, APC Alleges (2494 Views)

Gej Planning To Increase Price Of Fuel After Elections / FG Plotting To “create” A Fake Shekau – APC / FG Plotting To Create Fake Shekau – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Planning To Create Fake Shekau, APC Alleges by ahaika23: 8:50pm On Feb 23, 2015
APC you guys are quite foolish. What then would stop the real Shekau from posting one of his lousy videos then to expose the Government unless if of course he's the real bastarddd!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Planning To Create Fake Shekau, APC Alleges by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 23, 2015
dein77:

Yes. Within the confines of the law!

All the same, we're watching as events unfold.
Brother, we are watching events. As for APc and their propaganda, it is Dead on Arrival

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Planning To Create Fake Shekau, APC Alleges by ozo13(m): 9:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
grin final n coffin closing busting for PDP before election.always digging deep well n dey always end up falling inside it
berem:
I wonder the kind of plastic surgery they will perform on the fake Shekau to make him look like the one we always see on television. Hahahaha!!!

Jonathan and PDP will be busted as usual.

Sai Buhari 2015!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Planning To Create Fake Shekau, APC Alleges by pacesetter939: 9:56pm On Feb 23, 2015
Another BIG plot against GMB and Nigerians. Please read and share.
The story below reached us this morning (23/02/2015). It came from one of our reliable sources in Nigeria. It is one of the most disturbing stories that we have yet received. Read it and make your own judgement!

“I have it on a strong ground that there is a plan to capture a Shekau before the week to elections. And the captured Shekau who is currently undergoing training on what to say and do will mention Buhari as one of their core sponsors. The target according to the source is to discourage Southern voters and the Northern Christians (from liking Buhari). The confession is alleged to be so perfectly planned that Buhari may even be arrested and even those who love him may think twice (about his sincerity). The sum of 4.5 billion Naira is purportedly budgeted. The purpose of this budget I am told is for bribing some Northern clerics so when the time comes, they will pacify their followers (to reject Buhari as he is BoKo Haram sponsor). There will purportedly be audio of phone calls (between Buhari and the Boko Haram leaders). Buhari will not be able to sue the government since it will be an arranged confession of a captured terrorist. Now, I am not saying this (leak) is true. But knowing how desperate these PDP people are, they can do just anything to get Buhari out of the way. Honestly, I am deeply, deeply, deeply, worried. In fact, I am troubled. Kindly share this and let the world know about this evil machination of the PDP before it is too late. Kindly do it. The person who gave me this information is an Intelligence officer with the Army. He looks worried too.”

May God save Nigeria and Nigerians. Amen.

Dr. Idris Ahmed.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Planning To Create Fake Shekau, APC Alleges by Noviolence2015: 9:58pm On Feb 23, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Foul cryer's.. Always crying even when no 1 is beating them. Abeg iyaa mayowa, gimme 2 packets of handkerchief's for my lovely friends..

GEJ till buhari believes he's yaradie de second..

Oboy lies can only take APC far enough. Truth will always prevail

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Planning To Create Fake Shekau, APC Alleges by sayemma: 9:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
The story below reached us this morning (23/02/2015). It came from one of our reliable sources in Nigeria. It is one of the most disturbing stories that we have received.
Read and give it a thought.

“I have it on a strong ground that there is a plan to capture a Shekau before the week to elections. And the captured Shekau who is currently undergoing training on what to say and do will mention Buhari as one of their core sponsors. The target according to the source is to discourage Southern voters and the Northern Christians (from liking Buhari). The confession is alleged to be so perfectly planned that Buhari may even be arrested and even those who love him may think twice (about his sincerity). The sum of 4.5 billion Naira is purportedly budgeted. The purpose of this budget I am told is for bribing some Northern clerics so when the time comes, they will pacify their followers (to reject Buhari as he is BoKo Haram sponsor). There will purportedly be audio of phone calls (between Buhari and the Boko Haram leaders). Buhari will not be able to sue the government since it will be an arranged confession of a captured terrorist. Now, I am not saying this (leak) is true. But knowing how desperate these PDP people are, they can do just anything to get Buhari out of the way. Honestly, I am deeply, deeply, deeply, worried. In fact, I am troubled. Kindly share this and let the world know about this evil machination of the PDP before it is too late. Kindly do it. The person who gave me this information is an Intelligence officer with the Army. He is worried too.”

https://twitter.com/CUPS_nigeria
https://www./cupsnigeria/
http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/dr-idris-ahmed/34/628/71b
23/02/2015.
Re: GEJ Planning To Create Fake Shekau, APC Alleges by Noviolence2015: 10:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
dein77:

Berem, on the contrary, I think it's the APC that's really desperate.

The one wen Tinubu steal for Lagos no do am. Me wan take me jaga jafa politics to aso rock ... God pass man.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Planning To Create Fake Shekau, APC Alleges by ahaika23: 10:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
ahaika23:
APC you guys are quite foolish. What then would stop the real Shekau from posting one of his lousy videos then to expose the Government unless if of course he's the real bastarddd!
smh for foolishness in high heavens
Re: GEJ Planning To Create Fake Shekau, APC Alleges by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 10:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
You are advocating for Change? Ok! After
jonathan, this is *a real Change*. Old
cargo who is surrounded with corrupt
Toronto and canada fraudstars can not
bring meaningful change than bad
change...Alh Gani O Galadima for
president. Sai Galadima! Sai Nigeria

Re: GEJ Planning To Create Fake Shekau, APC Alleges by jamace(m): 10:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
Stop killing boko haram members Buhari tells FG: https://www.nairaland.com/2095243/stop-killing-boko-haram-members
Re: GEJ Planning To Create Fake Shekau, APC Alleges by duality(m): 11:42pm On Feb 23, 2015
Okay na....

APC don't want us to capture shekau.We shall capture Him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ Planning To Create Fake Shekau, APC Alleges by Vikky014(f): 12:44am On Feb 24, 2015
ozoigbondu:
How did they know the fake sheaku
Have they met him
Are they his sponsor
Do they direct him
Do they know the real one

Hmmmmm....... just thinking out aloud

GEJ till 2019
Re: GEJ Planning To Create Fake Shekau, APC Alleges by brightology3: 12:52am On Feb 24, 2015
berem:
Confines of the law indeed! Watch how desperate he is just to grab power at all cost. You will be ashamed to have him as a president.
I will nt lay couse on u because u re already a barel woman
Re: GEJ Planning To Create Fake Shekau, APC Alleges by brightology3: 12:54am On Feb 24, 2015
berem:
I wonder the kind of plastic surgery they will perform on the fake Shekau to make him look like the one we always see on television. Hahahaha!!!

Jonathan and PDP will be busted as usual.

Sai Buhari 2015!
d thunder dat will fire u is still doing press up.shediot barel woman
Re: GEJ Planning To Create Fake Shekau, APC Alleges by nationwide1(m): 12:58am On Feb 24, 2015
APC is already intimidated by the success against terrorism. APC knows that when Shekau is captured alive, the sponsors are going to be exposed so they are already priming the people’s minds in self exoneration. I put it to APC that Nigerians are wiser.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ Planning To Create Fake Shekau, APC Alleges by olami234lekan(m): 1:01am On Feb 24, 2015
opiaoku:
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

https://m.facebook.com/ukeoma.aikfavour?timecutoff=1320475692&sectionLoadingID=m_timeline_loading_div_1325404799_1293868800_8_&timeend=1325404799&timestart=1293868800&tm=AQC7lcjvsUdXC3E6QSk&refid=17

check out the lies nta and ait has been
broadcasting, see the real last post of the dead man and
shame the liars and their master. they even went as far as
using the unfortunate death of the young man to score
political point.

Re: GEJ Planning To Create Fake Shekau, APC Alleges by nationwide1(m): 1:04am On Feb 24, 2015
berem:
Jonathan is very desperate and will do anything to bring down Buhari just to win the election. I believe the story 100percent!
History has already brought down Buhari. GMB is unpackageable.
Re: GEJ Planning To Create Fake Shekau, APC Alleges by Gquest01: 2:27am On Feb 24, 2015
Buhari is a terrorist sponsor, you are going to caught and prosecuted for your sins and actions tongue
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019 #GEJ4NAIJA

1 Like

Re: GEJ Planning To Create Fake Shekau, APC Alleges by ahaika23: 7:39am On Feb 24, 2015
]APC you guys are quite foolish. What then would stop the real Shekau from posting one of his lousy videos then to expose the Government unless if of course he's the real bastarddd!
Re: GEJ Planning To Create Fake Shekau, APC Alleges by ahaika23: 7:54am On Feb 24, 2015
ahaika23:
]APC you guys are quite foolish. What then would stop the real Shekau from posting one of his lousy videos then to expose the Government unless if of course he's the real bastarddd!
Re: GEJ Planning To Create Fake Shekau, APC Alleges by IVORY2009(m): 7:54am On Feb 24, 2015
rhymaster:
[s]In a recent chat with the Director General of the All People’s Congress, Governor Rotimi Amaechi, he stated that Nigerians have made up their mind on whether or not they will vote for or against the incumbent President, Goodluck Jonathan. He went ahead to state that postponing elections to solve problems that Nigerians believe he failed to solve for 5 years or more a few weeks to the elections will not change the mind of Nigerians. Would it change your vote one way or the other? Would fixing the power problem in the next few weeks change your mind? If not these, what could possibly change your mind?

Watch the video and if you would like to go straight to the exact time, start the video at 7:15.

We would love to broadcast your opinion to all Nigerians and the world, so VOTE NOW! Leave us a comment if there’s something your candidate could do to win your vote! Vote now, share with your friends on Facebook and Twitter and remember to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for updates!

Please VOTE using the link in my signature, NL is blocking free speech and democracy!!..[/s]

copy and paste baba, wen will you change?

1 Like

Re: GEJ Planning To Create Fake Shekau, APC Alleges by victorD3: 8:00am On Feb 24, 2015
So Jonathan is now a plastic surgeon ?

I have decided to free Nigeria of an impending evil known as APC ( desperados)

1 Like

Re: GEJ Planning To Create Fake Shekau, APC Alleges by victorD3: 8:06am On Feb 24, 2015
sayemma:
The story below reached us this morning (23/02/2015). It came from one of our reliable sources in Nigeria. It is one of the most disturbing stories that we have received.
Read and give it a thought.

“I have it on a strong ground that there is a plan to capture a Shekau before the week to elections. And the captured Shekau who is currently undergoing training on what to say and do will mention Buhari as one of their core sponsors. The target according to the source is to discourage Southern voters and the Northern Christians (from liking Buhari). The confession is alleged to be so perfectly planned that Buhari may even be arrested and even those who love him may think twice (about his sincerity). The sum of 4.5 billion Naira is purportedly budgeted. The purpose of this budget I am told is for bribing some Northern clerics so when the time comes, they will pacify their followers (to reject Buhari as he is BoKo Haram sponsor). There will purportedly be audio of phone calls (between Buhari and the Boko Haram leaders). Buhari will not be able to sue the government since it will be an arranged confession of a captured terrorist. Now, I am not saying this (leak) is true. But knowing how desperate these PDP people are, they can do just anything to get Buhari out of the way. Honestly, I am deeply, deeply, deeply, worried. In fact, I am troubled. Kindly share this and let the world know about this evil machination of the PDP before it is too late. Kindly do it. The person who gave me this information is an Intelligence officer with the Army. He is worried too.”

https://twitter.com/CUPS_nigeria
https://www./cupsnigeria/
http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/dr-idris-ahmed/34/628/71b
23/02/2015.

Go back to sleep all will be over when you finally wakeup in the right side of the bed, on the truth that APC has a hand in Boko haram and wont win the presidential election come march 28

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Blasts AIG Mbu On Twitter:You Can't Be The Voice Of Police(Pics / Why Only Ogun State? / Time To Purge Naira Land Of Biafra Agitators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.