Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Military Releases Video Of Terrorists Bombardment (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Releases Video Of Terrorists Bombardment (video) (44638 Views)

Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest / Military Releases Pictures Of Battle Against Boko Haram In Gombi / Military Releases Statement, Shares Photos Of Weapons Seized From Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Releases Video Of Terrorists Bombardment (video) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 24, 2015
topconnecti0ns:
[size=14pt]Do you need a Sugar Mummy or Sugar Daddy that will show you love and help you financially?

This is your chance to get connected.

We can connect you anywhere in Nigeria.

<><>Call us on 0 8 0 3 8 6 2 8 4 4 7<><>[/size]
I have high love sugar, Pls can you arrange bitter leave mummy.

1 Like

Re: Military Releases Video Of Terrorists Bombardment (video) by Guyman02: 12:53pm On Feb 24, 2015
Thanks to the Russians for giving those weapons just to spite America. I hope that US will not supply TOW and Milan ATGM rockets to BH like they have done to rebels in Syria to threaten those attack helicopters and tanks.

Here is a picture of the Russian Hind helicopter the Killer of Boko Haram and the reason that GEJ asked Nigerians for Six weeks. It works better at night using infrared radiation as anything that produces body hit is easily spotted.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Releases Video Of Terrorists Bombardment (video) by McLuhan(m): 12:54pm On Feb 24, 2015
midolian:
Its a pity some dont sense what they ought to sense in this 11th hour victory against boko haram. But I am sure God isn't sleeping. He ll expose them @ the right time.

Nigeria is bleeding profusely.
Nigeria is NOT bleeding. Boko Haram and their sponsors are the ones who are bleeding. And they'll continue to bleed, insha Allah. If you are one of them, I am sorry for you.

2 Likes

Re: Military Releases Video Of Terrorists Bombardment (video) by PapiWata: 12:55pm On Feb 24, 2015
zimoni:

It could be drone instead of helicopter.

The total absence of ANY aircraft engine noise means that the gunfire on that tape was NOT recorded during the attack, but was added later with video editing, regardless of whether the attacking aircraft was manned or un-manned. NO ground attack aircraft flies in TOTAL silence, so any recording that captures the plane's machine-guns firing must ALSO capture engine noise.

This might see like a minor point to some, but generally speaking, it is unwise to enhance air-strike footage with sound-effects from any other source but the attacking aircraft. That gunfire sound-track was added during post-production editing of the video, and that was a bad idea, since it leaves the door open to those who would question the authenticity of the video footage itself.
Re: Military Releases Video Of Terrorists Bombardment (video) by holyokoto(m): 12:58pm On Feb 24, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Sponsored by their genocide screaming elders

Am a Northerner, and I knew exactly what my people have faced, I pray your people never experience this so that people that has no clue of this Devilish disasters will not start mocking at you indirectly, by God's grace the truth will come out. take the death of Azazi as a case study man.
Re: Military Releases Video Of Terrorists Bombardment (video) by zimoni(f): 12:59pm On Feb 24, 2015
PapiWata:

The total absence of ANY aircraft engine noise means that the gunfire on that tape was NOT recorded during the attack, but was added later with video editing, regardless of whether the attacking aircraft was manned or un-manned. NO ground attack aircraft flies in TOTAL silence, so any recording that captures the plane's machine-guns firing must ALSO capture engine noise.

This might see like a minor point to some, but generally speaking, it is unwise to enhance air-strike footage with sound-effects from any other source but the attacking aircraft. That gunfire sound-track was added during post-production editing of the video, and that was a bad idea, since it leaves the door open to those who would question the authenticity of the video footage itself.

You are right Sir.

Thumb up.
Re: Military Releases Video Of Terrorists Bombardment (video) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 24, 2015
TEACHER: who can tell me the full meaning of APC?
STUDENT: All Past Criminals. TEACHER:what is a joke? STUDENT: A joke is when APC members dream of impeaching Mr. President. TEACHER:What is ignorant? STUDENT: Ignorant is when APC law makers jump through fence to make law.
TEACHER: What is selfishness?
STUDENT: Selfishness is when APC aspirants want to win elections by all means. TEACHER: What is silence? STUDENT: Silence is when GEJ is busy doing his work and APc are making noise.

2 Likes

Re: Military Releases Video Of Terrorists Bombardment (video) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 24, 2015
GOD BLESS THE N.A.... SOME 73 YEARS OLD CERTIFICATE FORGER GRANDPA FROM THE NORTH WILL SOON SAY DIS IS GENOCIDE AGAINST THE NORTH........BUT NIGERIA IS BIGGER THAN THEM.........GOD BLESS GEJ....GEJ TILL 2019..

2 Likes

Re: Military Releases Video Of Terrorists Bombardment (video) by PapiWata: 1:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
remember007:
GOD BLESS THE N.A.... SOME 73 YEARS OLD CERTIFICATE FORGER GRANDPA FROM THE NORTH WILL SOON SAY DIS IS GENOCIDE AGAINST THE NORTH........BUT NIGERIA IS BIGGER THAN THEM.........GOD BLESS GEJ....GEJ TILL 2019..

Chai, see trouble. I check this woman profile picture, and my jeans no come size me again. Diariz God o !
Re: Military Releases Video Of Terrorists Bombardment (video) by Saucekide25(m): 1:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
GET AMAZING DISCOUNTS AND SWIFT DELIVERY WHEN YOU ORDER ITEMS ON JUMIA.COM [Pay on Delivery]...TO PLACE YOUR ORDERS CALL or WHATSAPP (08122204769)or E-MAIL me via (EONUEGBU1@GMAIL.COM).[/quote]
Re: Military Releases Video Of Terrorists Bombardment (video) by PapiWata: 1:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
Guyman02:
Thanks to the Russians for giving those weapons just to spite America. I hope that US will not supply TOW and Milan ATGM rockets to BH like they have done to rebels in Syria to threaten those attack helicopters and tanks.

Here is a picture of the Russian Hind helicopter the Killer of Boko Haram and the reason that GEJ asked Nigerians for Six weeks. It works better at night using infrared radiation as anything that produces body hit is easily spotted.

She's a beauty for sure, and she sees at night, making those kills as she goes.

1 Like

Re: Military Releases Video Of Terrorists Bombardment (video) by ozoigbondu: 1:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
holyokoto:

Am a Northerner, and I knew exactly what my people have faced, I pray your people never experience this so that people that has no clue of this Devilish disasters will not start mocking at you indirectly, by God's grace the truth will come out. take the death of Azazi as a case study man.

My people faced death and destruction from 1966-1970 and they have been continously targeted and killed in the north due to some religous riots.It is nice for your people to feel what my people have felt for years maybe it will teach them the value of human life

4 Likes

Re: Military Releases Video Of Terrorists Bombardment (video) by Guyman02: 1:13pm On Feb 24, 2015
PapiWata:

Check the links of US Apache helicopter attacking Taleban in Afghanistan, what you hear is the sound of the rockets being fired and not the engine depending on the location of the camera and the settings. Click on youtube and stop talking trash.

3 Likes

Re: Military Releases Video Of Terrorists Bombardment (video) by PapiWata: 1:17pm On Feb 24, 2015
Guyman02:

Check the links of US Apache helicopter attacking Taleban in Afghanistan, what you hear is the sound of the rockets being fired and not the engine depending on the location of the camera and the settings. Click on youtube and stop talking trash.

There MUST always be a mixture of engine noise and firing or missile launches audible during ANY air strike that is being being taped from aboard the attacking bird. It is not possible for the engine noise to be totally absent REGARDLESS of where the camera is mounted on the aircraft.

You are however entitled to your opinion, Oga Guyman provided your are satisfied with that perception.
Re: Military Releases Video Of Terrorists Bombardment (video) by Bigheart(m): 1:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
Own Android Tablets, Samsung S4 and IPad for Less than #20,000

This is new and hot. I got some non tested android tablets, samsung s3,s4, Iphone, Nokia Lumia and Apple Ipad. Each of the stuff cost less than #20,000.
Non-tested Android Tablets (10 inches, Black and silver color) - #10,000
Tested Samsung Galaxy S4 - #25,000
Non-Tested Apple Ipad mini - #19,000
Non-Tested I-note = #8,000

Call: 08033641806 or email: abulifescience@gmail.com to place your order

Re: Military Releases Video Of Terrorists Bombardment (video) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 24, 2015
I can't believe that those boko guys will be running like chicken. see confusion every where.

1 Like

Re: Military Releases Video Of Terrorists Bombardment (video) by tonero92: 1:33pm On Feb 24, 2015
jude33084:

Childish!
The only childish thing is your small dick!.. .. cheap ass Apc e-rat....pussy!
Re: Military Releases Video Of Terrorists Bombardment (video) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 24, 2015
topconnecti0ns:
[size=14pt]Do you need a Sugar Mummy or Sugar Daddy that will show you love and help you financially?

This is your chance to get connected.

We can connect you anywhere in Nigeria.

<><>Call us on 0 8 0 3 8 6 2 8 4 4 7<><>[/size]
scam dey ur blood abi? Comot with ur stupidity
Re: Military Releases Video Of Terrorists Bombardment (video) by Ephemmm: 2:01pm On Feb 24, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Our soldiers are really pounding these boko boys hard
Boko boys looking for where to hide
Nobody should show this video to buhari
His children are being killed
His eldest son shecow is about to be captured
Northern elders will weep at the sight of this video
APC will say this video is doctored how can their campagin topic slip like that
God bless russia and the east for remembering us at this trying time by supplying us with weapons
Fvck america and their puppet europe
GEJ is working
God bless our c in c

Meanwhile GEJ till 2019
Remember to bless and support our millitary they are willing to die for us

Big head with fish brain is what I see here, honezly.
Re: Military Releases Video Of Terrorists Bombardment (video) by Temptee101(m): 2:08pm On Feb 24, 2015
thaoriginator:
Hope say they know Shekau is in Aso Roc with GEJ?
Foolish talk

4 Likes

Re: Military Releases Video Of Terrorists Bombardment (video) by ojialo(m): 2:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
see the way they are running for safety so they too love their lives smh

4 Likes

Re: Military Releases Video Of Terrorists Bombardment (video) by Temptee101(m): 2:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
May God strengthen and reward them for their good deeds. RIP to those who already lost their lives defending their nation

1 Like

Re: Military Releases Video Of Terrorists Bombardment (video) by holyokoto(m): 2:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
ozoigbondu:

My people faced death and destruction from 1966-1970 and they have been continously targeted and killed in the north due to some religous riots.It is nice for your people to feel what my people have felt for years maybe it will teach them the value of human life

You are comparing session to terrorism. You are an Igbo I guess, Go through the Diary of Biafra, is different from BH invasion. Am a Northerner but a Christain like you. You don't open old wound for modern merciless politics of life and properties. shares boy
Re: Military Releases Video Of Terrorists Bombardment (video) by ozoigbondu: 2:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
holyokoto:

You are comparing session to terrorism. You are an Igbo I guess, Go through the Diary of Biafra, is different from BH invasion. Am a Northerner but a Christain like you. You don't open old wound for modern merciless politics of life and properties. shares boy

Your right is different biafra war cost 3 million souls bh is less than 50,000 so you guys can feel a little heat the east felt during the war

Even after the war north has not ceased its porsecution of my people like the riots caused by a danish cartonnist so let the muslims feel the pains and agony we xtains go through

3 Likes

Re: Military Releases Video Of Terrorists Bombardment (video) by tonychristopher: 2:34pm On Feb 24, 2015
holyokoto:

you guyd ain't seen nothing yet ....you northern Christians collaborated with muslim and fought biafran men

This is it ...face the heat and i ain't got no pity

Your ancestors will either haunt or hunt you unrolled. I am sorry but we igbo can't forgt biafra in a jifty

1 Like

Re: Military Releases Video Of Terrorists Bombardment (video) by MethodmanWES: 2:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
"THE CLUELESS ONE", SHOW THEM PEPPER
Re: Military Releases Video Of Terrorists Bombardment (video) by Shubbylee(m): 2:58pm On Feb 24, 2015
Mr President Good job but why is it when Election is around the Corner (after it has been postponed once) that you're now Crushing Boko Haram?! u could have done it all these years but I suspect u've been saving this for your Re-election campaign bid!! You can deceive the Easterners and the South-South but you can't deceive the Westerners we are wiser, more critical of issues and less sentimental!! Change is coming....Believe!!
Re: Military Releases Video Of Terrorists Bombardment (video) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 24, 2015
Shubbylee:
Mr President Good job but why is it when Election is around the Corner (after it has been postponed once) that you're now Crushing Boko Haram?! u could have done it all these years but I suspect u've been saving this for your Re-election campaign bid!! You can deceive the Easterners and the South-South but you can deceive the Westerners we are wiser, more critical of issues and less sentimental!! Change is coming....Believe!!

hmmmmm

God bless President GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Military Releases Video Of Terrorists Bombardment (video) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 24, 2015
Boko haram ur time is up..

Seeth thou a man that is diligent in his business

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

Everyday I resolve sme data related issues ranging from can't browse,deduction of airtime while browsing nd step by step configuration of mobile devices due to the nature of my Job nd experience in telcom.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on ur Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing, step by step configuration of all devices etc.
Re: Military Releases Video Of Terrorists Bombardment (video) by enomakos(m): 3:03pm On Feb 24, 2015
good job boys
Re: Military Releases Video Of Terrorists Bombardment (video) by nagoma(m): 3:40pm On Feb 24, 2015
ozoigbondu:
God bless russia and the east for remembering us at this trying time by supplying us with weapons
GEJ is working
God bless our c in c
Meanwhile GEJ till 2019

The President who has been on holiday for the last 6 years has now woken up and is trying to be presidential and sell himself in 6 weeks of borrowed or stolen time ( "stealing is not corruptions"wink. We like what the soldiers are doing now to secure our country , but we can see through GEJ , he remains clueless , the Godfather of corruption , he cannot be trusted and cannot be returned as president. No way!
Re: Military Releases Video Of Terrorists Bombardment (video) by abarry001: 3:40pm On Feb 24, 2015
ozoigbondu:
GEJ is working
God bless our c in c

Your Gullibility has no cure...smh

Meanwhile GEJ till 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Accuses INEC Of Working For APC In Ondo Election / Old Family Picture Of Tinubu With His Wife And Kids / Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.