Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,915 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) - Career (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) (137684 Views)

Java Study Group(online) / Which Certification Is Top-notch? Microsoft Or Cisco / Cyberoam Study Group, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by DanIndia(m): 4:41pm On Sep 10, 2015
WOW Awesome. I'm actually thinking about going that route in the next couple months. How was it ? Study and prep period was for how long ?
snipesdam:
Guys whats up here........... this thread is getting bored oooo. Lemme assume we are all studying shaa cheesy cheesy Just passed 300-101 cool cool cool
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by snipesdam(m): 5:02pm On Sep 10, 2015
DanIndia:
WOW Awesome. I'm actually thinking about going that route in the next couple months. How was it ? Study and prep period was for how long ?

Studied for 3 months and did some lab sims. Cisco tested me on 3 lab simulations and one evaluation with 4 questions. gotta be very composed. Note that write memory and copy run start won't work as it was disabled on the simulation. Almost got frustrated trying to save my config and was wondering why....
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by DanIndia(m): 5:49am On Sep 11, 2015
It does work sometimes. I've heard such before but I believe it differs from center to center. Just type the full config and you should be good to do. IF I remember clearly, I even used the tab completion.
snipesdam:

Studied for 3 months and did some lab sims. Cisco tested me on 3 lab simulations and one evaluation with 4 questions. gotta be very composed. Note that write memory and copy run start won't work as it was disabled on the simulation. Almost got frustrated trying to save my config and was wondering why....
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by snipesdam(m): 4:38pm On Sep 11, 2015
DanIndia:
It does work sometimes. I've heard such before but I believe it differs from center to center. Just type the full config and you should be good to do. IF I remember clearly, I even used the tab completion.

Yes the tab works, but some commands are taken out during the simulation. Like the R1#(config) do wr, or R1# copy running-config startup-config. This will give an error saying %command not implemented% which means that such commands exists but its not implemented so i decided to be calm and contd.
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by bbtundey(m): 5:03pm On Sep 11, 2015
lleye.babs@gmail.com
Im a ccnp certified & a microwave transmission expert on huawei, ericsson & aviat radio.
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by incrediblestev: 7:52pm On Sep 13, 2015
Hi All,
I am currently studying and training with INE materials, I have got some very good Materials both from INE and CBT Nuggets that will be of help to the study group. Before seeing this NL thread, I have tried without success to find an online study group with Nigerians interested in Cisco technologies and are training not just to get certified but to actually acquire the skills. Currently, I am studying and buying online rack time from INE for the CCNP collaboration track. It has not been easy but worth the effort and resources put into it. I will really like to join the group and also contribute in my own little way, I have got the new INE RnS Workbooks CCNA, CCNP and CCIE....trust me guyz, the best way to LAB is follow the INE workbook. Add me Up to the group: My gmail is incrediblestev@gmail.com. By the way, I have already created a skype group for thesame stuff.... Cisco Nigeria Study Group
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by incrediblestev: 8:23pm On Sep 13, 2015
Just to add a little to the discussion, especially for those that are starting out with CCNA, honestly, you do not need to fork out over 50k for the training when you can easily watch some of these videos online if you know how to find them. I have written all of my CCNA voice exams and currently about to start writing one of the five exams CCNP voice/collaboration exams without having to go to any training scchool.

I am going to tell you guys some of the steps you can take to gain valuable access to some materials and even equipmets if you want to go all the way.

For CCNA routing and Switching hopefuls, Packet tracer and GNS3 can do everything you need for it. I am not sure many people understand how powerfuol GNS3 is....it is the next best thing to real life gears. It uses real cisco ios through an emulation software called dynamips. Good thing is that the new versions from 1.3.2 and and above can now do switching using the Cisoc in-house IOU images, I am talking from experience of using this new version which I already have set up on my laptop. GNS3 is so powerful that it can be set up as a Cisco Call manager for VOIP lab at CCNA levels.

Getting this software is free and the ios images can be downloaded too if you know how to search using google.
At CCNP Level, instead of wasting money going to new horizon or Aptech who claim to give you a 2-week training program for more than 100k per module, I will advice that CCNP hopefuls should try to get the full training package of online training centres like INE, CBT Nuggets, IPExperts, Narbic and the likes. Personally, I will recommend INE as their training packages are very in-depth and structured, they have workbooks(Which to me, is the most important material after the videos) for each of the Cisco track, very well detailed and covers all the topics. With their workbooks you can also rent their online racks so that you can practice everything on the labs as it.

With the 100k you are going to dash Aptech, get a subscription plan from INE and get all their materials and training infrastructure, that way, you can learn everything you need to learn about Cisco.

2 Likes

Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by DanIndia(m): 3:11am On Sep 14, 2015
R1# copy running-config startup-config.. why didn't this work ? Thus should work on any environment as it is the full command. In fact, Cisco should be happy that Engineers are using the full command hehe
snipesdam:

Yes the tab works, but some commands are taken out during the simulation. Like the R1#(config) do wr, or R1# copy running-config startup-config. This will give an error saying %command not implemented% which means that such commands exists but its not implemented so i decided to be calm and contd.
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by incrediblestev: 8:08am On Sep 14, 2015
By the way, does anyone here know about Cisco's Virtual Internet Routing LAB-VIRL?
The ios images run on VMs and can run most of the hitherto difficult cisco ios images that GNS3 struggles with. From the little research I have done, it supports a lot of Cisco's IOS platforms that GNS3 struggles with.

Cisco VIRL/CML is a graphical front-end (like GNS3),it can create labs using x86 images using OpenStack/KVM. It’s faster than Dynamips, more flexible than IOU/IOL. Since its release, Cisco has been updating it so that it can support more Features to the point one wont have to bother with the time wasting bugs in GNS3.

Cisco VIRL (Virtual Internet Routing Lab) is the old name of Cisco Modeling Lab (CML). It’s a graphical front-end for Cisco virtualized appliances. Currently VIRL supports:

Cisco CSR1000v: based on IOS-XE it runs 3 GigabitEthernet interfaces and requires about 2Gb of RAM (different versions have different requirements).
vIOS: it should requires less resources than CSR1000v now supported
Cisco IOS XRv: based on IOS-XR supported
Ubuntu Linux: it’s a simply Ubuntu Linux Virtual Machine which serves as a server.
All of them are Virtual Machines running x86/x86_64 code.

The main differences between VIRL and IOU are now evident:

VIRL is not based on IOU, VIRL needs Virtual Machines;
VIRL won’t supports serial interfaces, only Ethernet interfaces will be supported;

By the way, it is not free but does not cost a lot either. Has two editions foe purchase, the Coperate edition and the Personal edition. Some training centres are already adopting the technology and designing and selling their workbooks based on VIRL/CML.

Here is a couple of images i screen grabbed from an INE video introducing clients to this wonderful offerings from Cisco.

Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by incrediblestev: 8:12am On Sep 14, 2015
More Images of what VIR/CML can now do.

Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by incrediblestev: 8:19am On Sep 14, 2015
More

Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by DanIndia(m): 8:37am On Sep 14, 2015
Thank you for sharing, Stev. I've known VIRL since before it was even released. It's just not gaining attention as the other simulators. I am not sure how it is now though but I might just give it a try as I am planning to either buy live gears sometime soon or invest on a brutal workstation. How much does the Personal edition cost ?
incrediblestev:
More
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by snipesdam(m): 9:50am On Sep 14, 2015
DanIndia:
R1# copy running-config startup-config.. why didn't this work ? Thus should work on any environment as it is the full command. In fact, Cisco should be happy that Engineers are using the full command hehe

Omoo eee the just disabled some commands you just have to be smart. It made me make so many mistakes.... The key thing is to to practise very well...
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 14, 2015
Yeah...this makes perfect sense. Can you pls send the link? mikolodian94@yahoo.com
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by incrediblestev: 10:49am On Sep 14, 2015
DanIndia:
Thank you for sharing, Stev. I've known VIRL since before it was even released. It's just not gaining attention as the other simulators. I am not sure how it is now though but I might just give it a try as I am planning to either buy live gears sometime soon or invest on a brutal workstation. How much does the Personal edition cost ?

Introducing The Next Generation Network Simulation System…

We all have our own lab full of high-end routing equipment ready and waiting for when we need it. If only it were that simple! A major part of a network engineer’s time is spent waiting to get ‘hands on’ with the lab network equipment. Then there’s the time spent cabling and configuring and finding that mistyped subnet mask.

But imagine what you could do if those network resources were available at a click of a button. What if network engineers had the same capabilities as software engineers, with the ability to create virtualized environments with high fidelity?

Used by engineers across Cisco, VIRL is a network simulation system based on OpenStack, along with virtual Cisco router running IOS, IOS XE, IOS XR and NXOS network operating systems, as well as IOS Layer-2 switching and ASA firewall functionality. With the VM Maestro GUI, you can quickly create network topologies and have the router and switch configurations built using AutoNetkit. Then, with a single click, start the simulation. The network topology is realized as a running network of VMs, each of which is an instance of a Cisco NOS representing a switch or routing platform, orchestrated by OpenStack.

Cisco VIRL In Detail
Cisco VIRL Personal Edition annual subscription license provides a scalable, extensible network design and simulation environment with several Cisco Network Operating Systems. This includes IOSv, IOSvL2, IOS XRv, NX-OSv, CSR1000v and ASA1000v virtual machines as well as third party images such as Ubuntu Linux.

Educational pricing is available for this product for college students, parents buying for a college student, or teachers, homeschool teachers and staff of all grade levels – limited to one purchase.

VIRL enables users to:

• Build highly-accurate models of real-world or future networks.

• Learn and test with ‘real’ versions of Cisco network operating systems – IOS, IOS XR, IOS XE, NX-OS and ASA.

• Integrate virtual network simulations with real network environments.

• The download includes VIRL Personal Edition 1.0 Pre-Release software with a single-user annual license to manage up to 15 Cisco nodes.

Read about the virtual OS feature support list here:

• For IOSv: http://community.dev-innovate.com/t/iosv-more-info/633

• For IOSvL2: http://community.dev-innovate.com/t/iosvl2-more-info-updated-4-26-15/3279

• For IOS-XRv: http://community.dev-innovate.com/t/ios-xrv-more-info/631

• For NX-OSv: http://community.dev-innovate.com/t/nxosv-more-info/632

• For CSR1000v: http://community.dev-innovate.com/t/csr1000v-more-info/630

Requirements
Verify that your PC or laptop meets the following minimum requirements:

• Host system must be able to access the Internet on a regular basis (TCP ports 4505 & 4506 outbound enabled on any firewall/proxy)

• Four CPU cores and 8GB of DRAM that can be allocated to the VIRL VM (more resources allows for larger simulations)

• Intel VT-x / EPT or AMD-V / RVI virtualization extensions present and enabled in the BIOS

• 50GB of free disk space for installation

• VM Maestro User Interface client requires Java JRE 6+ to be installed

You must purchase and install one of the following supported Hypervisors in order to run Cisco VIRL.:

• VMware Fusion Pro v5.02 or later (including v6.x or v7.x)

• VMware Workstation v8.04 or later (including v9.x and 10.x)

• VMware Player v5.02 or later*** (including v6.x)

• ESXi 5.1 / 5.5 using the vSphere Client: ESXi 5.1U2 (Build 1483097) or ESXi 5.5U1 (Build 1623387)****

These Hypervisors are not included as part of Cisco VIRL and must be purchased separately.

For non-Hypervisor installations (Bare-metal) verify that you PC or Laptop meets the following minimum requirements:

• Host system must be able to access the Internet periodically

• Four CPU cores and 8GB of DRAM – more resources allows for larger simulations

• Intel VT-x / EPT or AMD-V / RVI virtualization extensions present and enabled in the BIOS

• Ability to boot .ISO image or attach the ISO via an integrated management interface (such as the Cisco Integrated Management Controller)

***VMware Player

***VMware Player – Note:

VIRL provides the capability to link both the management- and data-plane interfaces of nodes within a simulation to external networks and devices on those networks. This connectivity requires that an interface be shared between the host PC and the VIRL virtual machine.

Both VMware Fusion and VMware Workstation provide tools to configure the required virtual networks and interfaces. VMware Player does not include such tools, so although VIRL will still operate with VMware Player, the ability to communicate over Ethernet from the PC to nodes within a simulation will be inhibited. If such direct Ethernet connectivity is desired then either VMware Fusion Pro (for Mac), VMware Workstation (Windows or Linux) is required.

Users are able to communicate with nodes within a simulation running on VMware Player using the VM Maestro ‘Telnet to console port’ or ‘ssh to Management port’ access mechanisms.

****VMware ESXi

****VMware ESXi – Note:

ESXi host MUST have Intel CPU with VT-X / EPT support. AMD processors are NOT supported.
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by incrediblestev: 10:52am On Sep 14, 2015
DanIndia:

Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by DanIndia(m): 12:48pm On Sep 14, 2015
You're right. A simulation I was quite familiar took me almost 7 minutes on an exam environment. In fact, I been dey even forget to save configs self
snipesdam:

Omoo eee the just disabled some commands you just have to be smart. It made me make so many mistakes.... The key thing is to to practise very well...
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by DanIndia(m): 12:51pm On Sep 14, 2015
OK STEVE. Thanks for sharing.
The texts were quite long though. Keep it at a minimum. It would seem like spam messages to mods and ops but thanks anyways.
incrediblestev:

Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by snipesdam(m): 1:04pm On Sep 14, 2015
incrediblestev:

Introducing The Next Generation Network Simulation System…

We all have our own lab full of high-end routing equipment ready and waiting for when we need it. If only it were that simple! A major part of a network engineer’s time is spent waiting to get ‘hands on’ with the lab network equipment. Then there’s the time spent cabling and configuring and finding that mistyped subnet mask.

But imagine what you could do if those network resources were available at a click of a button. What if network engineers had the same capabilities as software engineers, with the ability to create virtualized environments with high fidelity?

Used by engineers across Cisco, VIRL is a network simulation system based on OpenStack, along with virtual Cisco router running IOS, IOS XE, IOS XR and NXOS network operating systems, as well as IOS Layer-2 switching and ASA firewall functionality. With the VM Maestro GUI, you can quickly create network topologies and have the router and switch configurations built using AutoNetkit. Then, with a single click, start the simulation. The network topology is realized as a running network of VMs, each of which is an instance of a Cisco NOS representing a switch or routing platform, orchestrated by OpenStack.

Cisco VIRL In Detail

Cisco VIRL Personal Edition annual subscription license provides a scalable, extensible network design and simulation environment with several Cisco Network Operating Systems. This includes IOSv, IOSvL2, IOS XRv, NX-OSv, CSR1000v and ASA1000v virtual machines as well as third party images such as Ubuntu Linux.

Educational pricing is available for this product for college students, parents buying for a college student, or teachers, homeschool teachers and staff of all grade levels – limited to one purchase.

VIRL enables users to:

• Build highly-accurate models of real-world or future networks.

• Learn and test with ‘real’ versions of Cisco network operating systems – IOS, IOS XR, IOS XE, NX-OS and ASA.

• Integrate virtual network simulations with real network environments.

• The download includes VIRL Personal Edition 1.0 Pre-Release software with a single-user annual license to manage up to 15 Cisco nodes.

Read about the virtual OS feature support list here:

• For IOSv: http://community.dev-innovate.com/t/iosv-more-info/633

• For IOSvL2: http://community.dev-innovate.com/t/iosvl2-more-info-updated-4-26-15/3279

• For IOS-XRv: http://community.dev-innovate.com/t/ios-xrv-more-info/631

• For NX-OSv: http://community.dev-innovate.com/t/nxosv-more-info/632

• For CSR1000v: http://community.dev-innovate.com/t/csr1000v-more-info/630

Requirements
Verify that your PC or laptop meets the following minimum requirements:

• Host system must be able to access the Internet on a regular basis (TCP ports 4505 & 4506 outbound enabled on any firewall/proxy)

• Four CPU cores and 8GB of DRAM that can be allocated to the VIRL VM (more resources allows for larger simulations)

You must purchase and install one of the following supported Hypervisors in order to run Cisco VIRL.:

• VMware Fusion Pro v5.02 or later (including v6.x or v7.x)

• VMware Workstation v8.04 or later (including v9.x and 10.x)

• VMware Player v5.02 or later*** (including v6.x)

• ESXi 5.1 / 5.5 using the vSphere Client: ESXi 5.1U2 (Build 1483097) or ESXi 5.5U1 (Build 1623387)****

These Hypervisors are not included as part of Cisco VIRL and must be purchased separately.

For non-Hypervisor installations (Bare-metal) verify that you PC or Laptop meets the following minimum requirements:

• Host system must be able to access the Internet periodically

• Four CPU cores and 8GB of DRAM – more resources allows for larger simulations

• Ability to boot .ISO image or attach the ISO via an integrated management interface (such as the Cisco Integrated Management Controller)

***VMware Player

***VMware Player – Note:

VIRL provides the capability to link both the management- and data-plane interfaces of nodes within a simulation to external networks and devices on those networks. This connectivity requires that an interface be shared between the host PC and the VIRL virtual machine.

Both VMware Fusion and VMware Workstation provide tools to configure the required virtual networks and interfaces. VMware Player does not include such tools, so although VIRL will still operate with VMware Player, the ability to communicate over Ethernet from the PC to nodes within a simulation will be inhibited. If such direct Ethernet connectivity is desired then either VMware Fusion Pro (for Mac), VMware Workstation (Windows or Linux) is required.

Users are able to communicate with nodes within a simulation running on VMware Player using the VM Maestro ‘Telnet to console port’ or ‘ssh to Management port’ access mechanisms.

****VMware ESXi

****VMware ESXi – Note:

ESXi host MUST have Intel CPU with VT-X / EPT support. AMD processors are NOT supported.

Wow this is good and requires a core i7 processor and 8gb-16gb ram config system, to avoid lagging like GNS.
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by DanIndia(m): 1:22pm On Sep 14, 2015
Is that the minimum requirement for it? That's not really good. GNS3 doesn't really lag - it only lags if the PC can't take the load.
snipesdam:

Wow this is good and requires a core i7 processor and 8gb-16gb ram config system, to avoid lagging like GNS.
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by rhymz(m): 2:48pm On Sep 14, 2015
GNS3 is a powerful learning tool once you can get past the bugs and you are using it for R&S at CCNA/NP level studies and labbing. But for Ike Data tracks like Data Centre, Security or Service provider, GNS3 comes short in comparison to this new offering from Cisco. Cisco operating systems that are ASICS specific to the hardware gears like the catalyst IOS, or the Nexus switches used for Data centre and Cloud service routers for SP are a headache to run on GNS3 where as thus new offering will be doing all these. Trust me, people are going to jump on this one and leave GNS3 in the lurch.

I have a video of INE's Brian McGahan going through configurations on all these other cisco IOS that GNS3 can't properly emulate and it was clean and straight forward, you won't have to spend half of your study time trouble shooting gns3 and all that crap.... I will be getting it soon if my ogas them no wan talk well.
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by DanIndia(m): 5:32pm On Sep 14, 2015
WAIT. You mean could simulate catalyst switches on it without having to deal with the drag ? I still don't think so yet.. at least until I'm proven wrong. As setting up switcges on GNS3 are a pain
rhymz:
GNS3 is a powerful learning tool once you can get past the bugs and you are using it for R&S at CCNA/NP level studies and labbing. But for Ike Data tracks like Data Centre, Security or Service provider, GNS3 comes short in comparison to this new offering from Cisco. Cisco operating systems that are ASICS specific to the hardware gears like the catalyst IOS, or the Nexus switches used for Data centre and Cloud service routers for SP are a headache to run on GNS3 where as thus new offering will be doing all these. Trust me, people are going to jump on this one and leave GNS3 in the lurch.

I have a video of INE's Brian McGahan going through configurations on all these other cisco IOS that GNS3 can't properly emulate and it was clean and straight forward, you won't have to spend half of your study time trouble shooting gns3 and all that crap.... I will be getting it soon if my ogas them no wan talk well.
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by lynkyinka(m): 5:37pm On Sep 14, 2015
snipesdam:

@Snipesdam: how was your exam made up, what labs did you study exactly ad was it VALID?

Rgds
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by incrediblestev: 7:04pm On Sep 14, 2015
DanIndia:
WAIT. You mean could simulate catalyst switches on it without having to deal with the drag ? I still don't think so yet.. at least until I'm proven wrong. As setting up switcges on GNS3 are a pain
Well my friend it now has the ability to do so....Like I said before, I have seen a video where the catalyst switch ios which in the VIRL environment is being referred to as IOSv.... Not only can you do switching on but also NX-IOS, thats Data center switching....So GNS3 dose not stand a chance here....But the good thing here is that, some people are already coming up with ways to run these IOSv and the likes on GNS3 like they did with the IOU L2 and L3 switches which I am currently using for my switching.....So yes, go do your research, it can switch now....the early release couldn't latest August release can damn well do switching with so much ease.
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by DanIndia(m): 1:55am On Sep 15, 2015
I have done my research already. VIRL is nowhere close to as efficient as GNS3.
VIRL doesn't support serial connections, vendor depend, 15 switches simulation limitation, very hard to setup and a lot more. You can't even bridge a live gear into it. All that VIRL can do, you can actually do with GNS3. VIRL works in between virtual hosts. You can do that with GNS3 and with WireShark capture whatever traffic between them. VIRL is good but I don't think it can ever be close to GNS3.

Plus, it doesn't even fit in the requirements for a CCIE so another big thumbs down.
incrediblestev:
Well my friend it now has the ability to do so....Like I said before, I have seen a video where the catalyst switch ios which in the VIRL environment is being referred to as IOSv.... Not only can you do switching on but also NX-IOS, thats Data center switching....So GNS3 dose not stand a chance here....But the good thing here is that, some people are already coming up with ways to run these IOSv and the likes on GNS3 like they did with the IOU L2 and L3 switches which I am currently using for my switching.....So yes, go do your research, it can switch now....the early release couldn't latest August release can damn well do switching with so much ease.
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by Gbengard(m): 2:53pm On Sep 15, 2015
Hello Bosses,
I need your attention please!

I'm a final year Computer Science Student and I wish to pursue a Professional Certification (CISCO to be precise). I'm a novice in regards to NETWORKING but i'm used to some programming languages.

I need where I can do it (with more practicals than theory) and the cost?

According to what I read through the pages (on this thread), I noticed I can do the Exam without going for the training. How cool would that be? Will it apply less charges?

Your replies will do wonders!

Thanks in Anticipation!!!!
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by snipesdam(m): 3:13pm On Sep 15, 2015
DanIndia:
VIRL doesn't support serial connections, vendor depend, 15 switches simulation limitation, very hard to setup and a lot more. You can't even bridge a live gear into it. All that VIRL can do, you can actually do with GNS3. VIRL works in between virtual hosts. You can do that with GNS3 and with WireShark capture whatever traffic between them. VIRL is good but I don't think it can ever be close to GNS3.

Plus, it doesn't even fit in the requirements for a CCIE so another big thumbs down.

Guys the best option save and buy CCIE lab kit on Ebay or Amazon. Am gradually saving for that though. However i haven't done a research on VIRL but with the extent of what GNS3 provides and tweaking the switch which is a living hell, I wish to see VIRL do more. @DanIndia pls could you provide me with links to some IOS images
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by DanIndia(m): 3:27pm On Sep 15, 2015
OH I don't. The images I have are the ones I've been using for many years now.
snipesdam:

Guys the best option save and buy CCIE lab kit on Ebay or Amazon. Am gradually saving for that though. However i haven't done a research on VIRL but with the extent of what GNS3 provides and tweaking the switch which is a living hell, I wish to see VIRL do more. @DanIndia pls could you provide me with links to some IOS images
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by snipesdam(m): 5:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
Hello Guys, I work in IT department of one the leading Banking industries. Currently there is urgent need of IT support staff Computer Science graduates and other science discipline. This is very urgent and needS quick response.

Here are the requirements.

HND Upper credit ONLY!

CCNA, ITIL added advantage.

Not More than 25years as of last birthday.

Location should be within South East, South South.

Kindly prepare your CV and other documentation and show up tomorrow @Emmanuela Plaza First floor Abuloma Road, Port Harcourt before 9am. The address is a recruiting agency SOL whom is in charge of the recruitment process.
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by snipesdam(m): 5:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by DanIndia(m): 5:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
WOW. Thanks for sharing, snipesdam.

Let's hope someone will show up for this position. Do you have more details ? Salary, term etc ?
snipesdam:
Hello Guys, I work in IT department of one the leading Banking industries. Currently there is urgent need of IT support staff Computer Science graduates and other science discipline. This is very urgent and needS quick response.

Here are the requirements.

HND Upper credit ONLY!

CCNA, ITIL added advantage.

Not More than 25years as of last birthday.

Location should be within South East, South South.

Kindly prepare your CV and other documentation and show up tomorrow @Emmanuela Plaza First floor Abuloma Road, Port Harcourt before 9am. The address is a recruiting agency SOL whom is in charge of the recruitment process.
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by rhymz(m): 6:54pm On Sep 15, 2015
DanIndia:

no need to argue over this anyway..... Would give you guyz a heads up when I am ready to get it for RnS fir now I need to round up the track I am doing presently.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (57) (Reply)

Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay / I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up / Nigeria Immigration Salary Scale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.