Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,530 members, 7,816,294 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. (22693 Views)

Can Attracting Women Be Learned? / Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently / PHOTO: This Wedding Is Attracting A Lot Of Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by naijaboiy: 8:49am On Feb 24, 2015
This is not "the cry of a Broke äss Niggah" as some myopic people will say because it's far from that.

Often times,,i've seen and heard people talking about money as being the only way to woo a lady in this our country. At first,,it was only coming from the female folk. But now,,the male folk have joined in this chant,,not only that but they have also made it seem like the Norm and that without it nothing fruitful will happen.

Yes,,i agree with the fact that money is good and can get us almost anything(if not everything) we need. But when it comes to finding true LOVE can money do that?
Please ladies,,let's be realistic here. When a man approaches you and the first thing he does is to begin to flaunt his wealth and other flashy things,,does that make you Fall head over heels for him? I believe ladies who know what they want and know the true meaning of happiness will reply in the Negative. Ladies only want the money when they are hungry or needy.

Now to my fellow nigerian men. This is nothing but the truth. We all need to sharpen our dating and attraction skills. Many men are lazy to walk up to a lady and tell her their mind. Their ideology is "Let me make the money first". But I will tell you that even when you get that money you still will be unfulfilled as you lack the prowess to naturally attract women.

In my opinion,,people who use money to attract girls and try to make her fall in Love through that way are suffering from Low Self Esteem and Lack of self confidence. Any girl that claims she loves you after your display of wealth is only out for your money and nothing else. When she is tired she will still walk away.

We need to use our natural talent given to us by God (or whoever we think we worship),,to attract these ladies or women. Get them to like us the natural way and then the money can start flowing.

Let the Ladies fall in Love with your true personality and not your wealth.

Now don't get me wrong,,i'm talking about attraction and not maintaining the relationship.

This opinion does not apply to men who only want the Lady for sex and need a "sharp sharp" method. But even at that,,there are ways with which you can attract a lady sexually and get her to bed with you without even spending a DIME!

The real Ladies know this,,but they won't talk because they are enjoying your money.

Money will only make you a 'MAGA' and not buy her 'LOVE'

We men should go and sharpen our attraction skills. MONEY will be used to sustain the relationship among other things.

Naijaboiy.

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by iceberylin(m): 8:54am On Feb 24, 2015
See as you just dh fool yaself undecided

43 Likes

Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 24, 2015
Look I'm not gonna lie because I'm attracted to powerful men and Money equals power. What's attractive is that this man has earned his money. It shows characteristics that are inspirational. I look at a man's shoes to determine if he's worth my love. Now I'm talking about grown men here above 30. As for a younger man who has time on his side then I wouldn't dream of taking from him instead I'd invest and take my place as the great woman behind that great man nagging.

24 Likes

Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by naijaboiy: 8:57am On Feb 24, 2015
iceberylin:
And you come wise abi? smiley

Abeg shift make better people comment undecided

19 Likes

Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 24, 2015
Thank you.
I'm happy this is coming from a guy.

Just as the poster below me said, only immature guys reason that way. Sadly, we have a lot of them on NL and in Nigeria too. wink

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by xynerise: 8:58am On Feb 24, 2015
The men know this already. Only the immature losers will think money is the only ingredient to a successful relationship. This is an over-flogged topic

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by Enegod(m): 8:59am On Feb 24, 2015
Back in the days of early man, a male
worth was determined by the amount of
food he brought home. How good of a
hunter he was.

It's easy to see how this translates into
modern times. Women wanted the best
hunters(it showed an ability to provide)
So, now they want the ones with the
most money (Instead of food.)

Its been going on for centuries. You cant
change what your ancestors have
programmed you to do. This is simple.
Its not a "bad" thing. Annoying? Sure.
Frustrating? At times. undecided

68 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by Deejavuu(f): 9:02am On Feb 24, 2015
Nice one Op..

Sadly this is the general belief most of our Nigerian men have,and when you try to counter it,they term you a "pretender".

Money makes everything easy,true that, but why do we still have failed marriages of rich guys undecided.?.I will always say it money only impress lazy girls,a girl that knows what she wants and goes for it to her money is just a bonus..

9 Likes

Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by naijaboiy: 9:03am On Feb 24, 2015
xynerise:
The men know this already. Only the immature losers will think money is the only ingredient to a successful relationship. This is an over-flogged topic
Thank You sir! I've been seeing so many guys use that line of late here on Nairaland and it's just sad.
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by ShakurM(m): 9:05am On Feb 24, 2015
1 Orijin 4 Op!!
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by Deejavuu(f): 9:05am On Feb 24, 2015
iceberylin:

This is how you know the premature babies..

16 Likes

Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by Fatalveli(m): 9:06am On Feb 24, 2015
Both genders don't care, money must be involved, except if the females is owkay financially...

Apart from that, this thread is a Crapundecided

9 Likes

Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by xynerise: 9:07am On Feb 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

Thank You sir! I've been seeing so many guys use that line of late here on Nairaland and it's just sad.
Funny enough this category of guys are broke ass niggas. Some of them were jilted by a girl over something else and they linked it to money, whereas it could be they have mouth odour

8 Likes

Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by joseph1832(m): 9:09am On Feb 24, 2015
To me it differs, basically women get attracted to men for various reasons, be it the men be rich, strong, a smooth talker, has charisma, honest or outrightly stewpid!.
All the more reason why James Hadley Chase said "You Never Know With Women".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by jnrbayano(m): 9:10am On Feb 24, 2015
I have already said that, "a lady that accepted you for money will also leave you for money" in a thread of my own.

Op, I agree with you that the real men never believe in this overused cliche of "money being the only thing used to woo a lady" however, I postulate that the source of money to an individual is key to getting and keeping a real lady.

To be honest, you don't expect any right thinking lady who is advanced in age to just settle for a guy because of good looks, personality and all. They really want to know; what you do for a living, whether your personality have the propensity to generate money in short and long run etc. That's part of planning for the future.

As for the youngsters, they are most likely to be swayed by money, looks etc. They have less experience and are still testing the waters. As for this group, the cliche is so true about them and rightfully so. I'm afraid, this is the group you may be in their age level Op. The schoolgirls! They are a multitude of people.

While I was still in school, I did have some money to part with, the looks and the right personality to go with it. The three never failed to deliver one time or the other.

I'm not writing to be a superhero, the Superman and Robinhood are still alive in Hollywood. Not taking their office.

smiley

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by naijaboiy: 9:10am On Feb 24, 2015
Deejavuu:
Nice one Op..

Sadly this is the general belief most of our Nigerian men have,and when you try to counter it,they term you a "pretender".

Money makes everything easy,true that, but why do we still have failed marriages of rich guys undecided.? .I will always say it money only impress lazy girls,a girl that knows what she wants and goes for it to her money is just a bonus..

Exactly @ bolded. Probably they thought the money could attract her and also make her stay as long as it keeps flowing.

But once a woman is tired,,she is tired.

Nothing can liven her up again.
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by naijaboiy: 9:11am On Feb 24, 2015
Fatalveli:
Both genders don't care, money must be involved, except if the females is owkay financially...

Apart from that, this thread is a Crapundecided
Comprehension is really a disease undecided

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by Deejavuu(f): 9:13am On Feb 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

Exactly @ bolded. Probably they thought the money could attract her and also make her stay as long as it keeps flowing.

But once a woman is tired,,she is tired.

Nothing can liven her up again.

Gbam!!! All these guys shouting up and down about money,check them out "shishi"nor gum them ..They come to NL and be feeling like DR Dre .Taah iffa hear

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by malonephill(m): 9:14am On Feb 24, 2015
Most funiest thing all this nigga claiming only money can make babe get your attractions, many are dating up to 3 chicks which they never make dime in getting 'em to their bed, yet they making noise na only girls sabi

B.itches all around
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by naijaboiy: 9:14am On Feb 24, 2015
xynerise:

Funny enough this category of guys are broke ass niggas. Some of them were jilted by a girl over something else and they linked it to money, whereas it could they have mouth odour
yea! Because even girls break up with rich niggas so what will be the excuse of that rich fellow? undecided

Bolded though gringrin
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by mirexxx(f): 9:15am On Feb 24, 2015
nice! smiley

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by Deejavuu(f): 9:17am On Feb 24, 2015
xynerise:

Funny enough this category of guys are broke ass niggas. Some of them were jilted by a girl over something else and they linked it to money, whereas it could they have mouth odour

God bless you sire!!

Empty vessels come online and be making loud noises,how much u get gal wan chop

Your last line cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by naijaboiy: 9:17am On Feb 24, 2015
Deejavuu:

Gbam!!! All these guys shouting up and down about money,check them out "shishi"nor gum them ..They come to NL and be feeling like DR Dre .Taah iffa hear
Internet dey give people mouth na grin
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by naijaboiy: 9:20am On Feb 24, 2015
Dimples192:
Look I'm not gonna lie because I'm attracted to powerful men and Money equals power. What's attractive is that this man has earned his money. It shows characteristics that are inspirational. I look at a man's shoes to determine if he's worth my love. Now I'm talking about grown men here above 30. As for a younger man who has time on his side then I wouldn't dream of taking from him instead I'd invest and take my place as the great woman behind that great man nagging.
Ladies are attracted to powerful or Made men,,i know. The major point here is it shouldn't be the basis of falling in Love with that man.
I don't know if you are getting me? smiley
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by xynerise: 9:20am On Feb 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

yea! Because even girls break up with rich niggas so what will be the excuse of that rich fellow? undecided

Bolded though gringrin
Lol...don't underestimate the power of mouth odour my brother....It destroys relationship faster than infidelity

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by xynerise: 9:23am On Feb 24, 2015
Deejavuu:

God bless you sire!!

Empty vessels come online and be making loud noises,how much u get gal wan chop

Your last line cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin

Their opinion though, and it works for them......but has a grace period grin
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by Fatalveli(m): 9:23am On Feb 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

Comprehension is really a disease undecided
A preamble to the prejudice.

No need for insult because I stated my opinion

8 Likes

Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by Viktoh(m): 9:23am On Feb 24, 2015
Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

Ladies are attracted to powerful or Made men,,i know. The major point here is it shouldn't be the basis of falling in Love with that man.
I don't know if you are getting me? smiley

Absolutely I couldn't be with a man that I wasn't feeling ONLY because he's rich but at the same time I could step away from a man that I'm attracted to but he has no money and no drive to want to work. So what I'm saying is it goes hand in hand. Like kanye said " I ain't saying she a gold-digger but she ain't messing with no broke nigga"

6 Likes

Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by naijaboiy: 9:28am On Feb 24, 2015
Fatalveli:
A preamble to the prejudice.

No need for insult because I stated my opinion
Yea by calling my thread crap smiley

I hope you'll like it if I go to your story thread in the Lit section and condemn your works cheesy

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 24, 2015
Nice one there, boss.

Money ain't everything when it comes to getting a girl to really LOVE you for who you are.

* as I'm typing this, my landlord and his wife are yelling at each other. She believes he's cheating and all *

Why? As he once told me, she married him for the money and not REAL love. He is in pain regretting his action.

Money can only go so far, friends!

Guys, you must find that girl who loves you now you're HUSTLING and gathering wealth. If money comes, she will only pursue you for the money!
You can find one when you have the money though...

undecided

8 Likes

Re: Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. by naijaboiy: 9:30am On Feb 24, 2015
Dimples192:

Absolutely I couldn't be with a man that I wasn't feeling ONLY because he's rich but at the same time I could step away from a man that I'm attracted to but he has no money and no drive to want to work. So what I'm saying is it goes hand in hand. Like kanye said " I ain't saying she a gold-digger but she ain't messing with no broke nigga"
Yes! And I also stated it too.

There should be money,,it should overflow. But it shouldn't be the basis for Love.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rich And Caring Sugar Mummies Available Call 07038629058 / Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride / What Is Love All About?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.