Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Dumped Her For Asking For Xmas Clothes. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dumped Her For Asking For Xmas Clothes. (802 Views)

Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? / 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) / He Bought Her A Range Rover Sports And Dumped Her On Valentine Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dumped Her For Asking For Xmas Clothes. by charles316: 5:56pm On Jan 08, 2009
GUY,I HAD TO DUMP MY GIRL FRIEND OF 12 MONTHS NOT BECOS SHE ASKED FOR MONEY FOR XMAS CLOTHES BUT because SHE RUDELY DID.INFACT SHE CALLED ME TO TELL ME THAT ALL HER FRIENDS HAVE BOUGHT XMAS CLOTHES INSTEAD OF POLITELY ASKING FOR MONEY.
I DON T KNOW WHETHER SHE FEELS(LIKE SOME OTHER GIRLS THAT I SHLD PAY FOR SLEEPING WITH HER)
Re: Dumped Her For Asking For Xmas Clothes. by esilove(m): 6:06pm On Jan 08, 2009
some girls are interested in money instead of love. the same thing happened to me this xmas my gave list of items to buy for her after giving her some cash almost every month.

that is not love to me i will advice u to shun her.
Re: Dumped Her For Asking For Xmas Clothes. by Encomium(m): 6:25pm On Jan 08, 2009
Women will always be women, interms of love for money anywhere be it in Africa and the entire world as whole. Niay, Nigerian girls talk of love when money is involved as when they say the guy is good or I love him very much. I urge you to forgive her and give her second chance.
Re: Dumped Her For Asking For Xmas Clothes. by SeanT21(f): 6:30pm On Jan 08, 2009
If she is giving you good sex why not buy her christmas clothes.Is that too much to ask for.
Re: Dumped Her For Asking For Xmas Clothes. by touchmeder: 10:09pm On Jan 08, 2009
Wow undecided
Re: Dumped Her For Asking For Xmas Clothes. by sicily4u: 10:53pm On Jan 08, 2009
women are so greedy, but any way if she is giving u a good sex like some one have just said, u may consider her and give her second chance.
Re: Dumped Her For Asking For Xmas Clothes. by MoneyRule(m): 11:12pm On Jan 08, 2009
Nice!! Just expect the next girl to dump you the moment you pronounce the K in kiss!!
Re: Dumped Her For Asking For Xmas Clothes. by Adennem(f): 2:57pm On Jan 12, 2009
WELL CHARLES, THE WAY YOU SOUND HERE IS LIKE YOU DONT LOVE YOUR SO CALL GIRL FRIEND. AND YOU ARE SOUNDING AS EVEN YOU HAVE WON AN AWARD FOR DUMPING YOUR GIRL. I HOPE YOU ARE AN ADULT. BUT IF YOU LOVE HER, I THINK THE BEST THING TO DO IS TO SIT HER DOWN AND TELL HER THAT SHE IS BEING RUDE TO YOU AND THAT YOU DONT LIKE IT. AND SEE HOW SHE WILL REACT.

SO MY DEAR, CALL HER AND TALK TO HER. STOP FEELING LIKE YOU HAVE WON AN AWARD AFTERALL SHE IS NOT RUDE TO YOU WHEN IS TIME FOR SEX, SO WHY NOW
Re: Dumped Her For Asking For Xmas Clothes. by georgee(m): 4:11pm On Jan 12, 2009
i hate babes that behave like dat
"what do u wanna get me for xmas" angry angry
Infact i wuld stop talkn 2 such babe.
Cheapees angry
Re: Dumped Her For Asking For Xmas Clothes. by Busybody2(f): 7:10pm On Jan 12, 2009
charles316:

GUY,I HAD TO DUMP MY GIRL FRIEND OF 12 MONTHS NOT because SHE ASKED FOR MONEY FOR XMAS CLOTHES BUT because SHE RUDELY DID.INFACT SHE CALLED ME TO TELL ME THAT ALL HER FRIENDS HAVE BOUGHT XMAS CLOTHES INSTEAD OF POLITELY ASKING FOR MONEY.
I DON T KNOW WHETHER SHE FEELS(LIKE SOME OTHER GIRLS THAT I SHLD PAY FOR SLEEPING WITH HER)

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Can You Date A Womaniser? / When Do U Start Saying I Love You / Pls Help: I Need To Get Married (the Lady I Love Is Neck Deep Into A Relatnship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.