Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? (32395 Views)

'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo / 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. / See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by MrImole: 6:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
Do ladies still abuse guys for asking them out?

Hello guys, how are you all doing?
There's this girl living infront of my house, not so pretty[ugly girls make me weak, I don't know if it's a syndrome] but for the past few weeks now, I have found myself falling for this girl. She seems to have noticed that too as a result of staring at her always.
The problem now is that she's an extrovert while I'm an introvert, I have noticed one thing about her, she is excellent at abusing people.
I have not felt like this for a girl in years and I don't want to fail in getting her, how do you suggest I go about this?

[quote] NB: I resent the fact that I'm shy, and not outspoken when meeting a girl for the first time. It's going to affect me psychologically if I fail and I'm afraid of the effect it is going to have on my self-esteem for I have once carelessly lost a treasure, I can't afford not to get this lady

Forgive my English please, I'm not an excellent writer.

Thanks and merry christmas in advance.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by RexKexMilann: 6:12pm On Nov 20, 2015
MrImole:
Do ladies still abuse guys for asking them out?

Hello guys, how are you all doing?
There's this girl living infront of my house, not so pretty but for the past few weeks now, I have found myself falling for this girl. She seems to have noticed that too as a result of staring at her always.
The problem now is that she's an extrovert while I'm an introvert, I have noticed one thing about her, she is excellent at abusing people.
I have not felt like this for a girl in years and I don't want to fail in getting her, how do you suggest I go about this?

NB: I resent the fact that I'm shy, and not outspoken when meeting a girl for the first time. It's going to affect me psychologically if I fail and I'm afraid of the effect it is going to have on my self-esteem for I have once carelessly lost a treasure, I can't afford not to get this lady

Forgive my English please, I'm not an excellent writer.

Thanks and merry christmas in advance.
Only the Senseless Ladies still Do that..........I Mean the ones with An I.Q lower than 0.00000001 grin.

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 20, 2015
eyah... u wouldn't knw if u dnt go for her..
so, go for her wit courage...

I dnt knw if girls still abuse or nt..cos if I try to talk to a girl and she abuses me, im gonna abuse her more..

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by MrImole: 6:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
Come to my aid Mr lalasticlala, I need answers.
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by McCarlito(m): 6:25pm On Nov 20, 2015

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by MrImole: 6:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
justified19:
eyah... u wouldn't knw if u dnt go for her..
so, go for her wit courage...

I dnt knw if girls still abuse or nt..cos if I try to talk to a girl and she abuses me, im gonna abuse her more..

Thank you bro but do you think ladies love dating guys from the same street or neighbourhood?

3 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by MrImole: 6:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
MrImole:
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
MrImole:

Thank you bro but do you think ladies love dating guys from the same street or neighbourhood?
it depends on d girl...so, u still need to talk to her to b sure.
but, I hope u re ripe enuf to get a gf sha cos u sound lyk "omo mummy"

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by MrImole: 6:41pm On Nov 20, 2015
justified19:
it depends on d girl...so, u still need to talk to her to b sure.
but, I hope u re ripe enuf to get a gf sha cos u sound lyk "omo mummy"
Lol!
I'm ripe enough, I reached a voting age eight years ago.

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
MrImole:
Lol!
I'm ripe enough, I reached a voting age eight years ago.
lol....guy, try folo d babe talk.. share wat hapns after.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
That era is gone, people are more civilized now.

Go for here jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by MrImole: 8:02pm On Nov 20, 2015
MrImole:
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by jonaifame22(m): 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
U jus better have some money, or else when u approach her ehn, the way she'll look at u alone is an insult/abuse

4 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by lasisi69(f): 8:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
If yes, they are the end time ladies

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
The poster above me grin

Is she an Ibadan lady? If yes, she will
Abuse you at any slightest chance.
Not that they lack respect, it's just part
Of them
grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by damton(m): 8:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
Shey you carry(money) to her taste.

if you think so, come what may she no fit yabb you.

The worst she could do is decline

That's the only recipe if you are trying to avoid bashes. You know money rules in the mind of a lot of women

Nobody should come for my head .it's simply my opinion

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by miqos02(m): 8:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
ok
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by looseweight: 8:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
Yes grin
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by NOBODYY: 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
Guy these stuffs only happen in Nollywood movies..
No lady insults a male if you approach her in the right way(at least av not seen one)
Just grow some balls and walk up to her

3 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by Lovexme(m): 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
I don't ask random girls out, so I'll never know. undecided

In the OP's case, just go with the flow, and if she slaps you, she isn't worth the hustle jor.

2 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by adedam007(m): 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
T
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by Flashh: 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
She is not even happy she sees a guy who asked her out.

Dude, stop rolling out with kids.

14 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by ihatebuhari(f): 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by kunzaar83(m): 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
I dedicate this Placard to the ladies in quastion

3 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by yorex2011: 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
Ok.. So i was just there.. On my own when she just stopped calling or picking calls, is that the new way of ending relationships these days,

But make i no lie e pain me o.. Bros no go urge enter wetin go cast at the end o... If correct guy like me can be casted baba anything can happen

In other news, please pray for naija

4 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by missKiffy(f): 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
Do guys still insult ladies who refuse their advances? That is when they will know she is a prostitute, she wasn't a prostitute when they asked her out, but immediately she says no, she becomes one embarassed

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by chynie: 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
How will I know

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
OP, u need to observe her very well.

Are the people she always abuse her friends? It might be a joke or sumfin, that's how I relate with my close friends too!

Does she just go around and start abusing people if they haven't wrong her in one way or the other?

Op, just go for her first and if she abuses you (of which is abnormal), fine. If she doesn't, fine too!

2 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by Ayoswit(f): 8:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
Ya, it depends on how d guy approached d Lady.
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by Seunaj05(m): 8:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
Go and pray
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by OCTAVO: 8:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
I don't want to believe it still happens in 2015. If she abuse you she's either from my ancestors' era or she's just plain silly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" / I Found Her In Youth Service / Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.