Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Dude Wants His Money Back(picture Of Chat) Funny Stuff. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dude Wants His Money Back(picture Of Chat) Funny Stuff. (9008 Views)

"I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) / I Ate His Money, What Do I Do? / When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dude Wants His Money Back(picture Of Chat) Funny Stuff. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 24, 2015
iphanyiuma:
lollzz...thanks bro...buh for your lineage nobody fine reach me...so what does that make you??...decomposed corpse
lol...am not gonna fight you untop who fine pass,have outgrown that...but am serious you like look alien(no offence)
Re: Dude Wants His Money Back(picture Of Chat) Funny Stuff. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 24, 2015
brito:

Honey
honey grin,can I lick it...
Re: Dude Wants His Money Back(picture Of Chat) Funny Stuff. by iphanyiuma(m): 2:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
Ipledge:
lol...am not gonna fight you untop who fine pass,have outgrown that...but am serious you like look alien(no offence)
undecided bro plaster is N15 your brain is leaking...no offence cos you're not making any sense
Re: Dude Wants His Money Back(picture Of Chat) Funny Stuff. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 24, 2015
iphanyiuma:
undecided bro plaster is N15 your brain is leaking...no offence cos you're not making any sense
i don't need wasting my time on you anymore,I have seen your level of education stupidity,so you u hold a leaking brain with plaster lipsrsealed
Re: Dude Wants His Money Back(picture Of Chat) Funny Stuff. by iphanyiuma(m): 2:34pm On Feb 24, 2015
Ipledge:
i don't need wasting my time on you anymore,I have seen your level of education stupidity,so you u hold a leaking brain with plaster lipsrsealed
...hahahahah I acknowledge the fact that you know I have some level of education which I can't say same...you're an illiterate a yourba illiterate to worsen it...brain leaking fool..undecidedundecidedSWERVE
Re: Dude Wants His Money Back(picture Of Chat) Funny Stuff. by apholaryn: 2:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
iphanyiuma:
That must be a yoruba boy and girl...cos only yoruba people enjoy making out outside..too poor to lodge in a cheap hotel and they like to eat their cake and think they can have it back...gringringrin
Ode!!
Re: Dude Wants His Money Back(picture Of Chat) Funny Stuff. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 24, 2015
Ipledge:
honey grin,can I lick it...

lolz, bees will sting your mouth if you try to. Reason no one has licked it. chei!!! let me run outta here before keeper1 break my head.
Re: Dude Wants His Money Back(picture Of Chat) Funny Stuff. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
brito:

lolz, bees will sting your mouth if you try to. Reason no one has licked it. chei!!! let me run outta here before keeper1 break my head.
I kill the bee and eat,wow I will be licking fresh honey grin
Re: Dude Wants His Money Back(picture Of Chat) Funny Stuff. by Jerrick(m): 3:25pm On Feb 24, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Dude Wants His Money Back(picture Of Chat) Funny Stuff. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 24, 2015
Ipledge:
I kill the bee and eat,wow I will be licking fresh honey grin

Lolz
Re: Dude Wants His Money Back(picture Of Chat) Funny Stuff. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 24, 2015
brito:

Lolz
nor let me spoil you grin
Re: Dude Wants His Money Back(picture Of Chat) Funny Stuff. by Redlips22(m): 3:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
Hv u eva dated a crazy nigga b4?..
Mhizizzy:
Funny post..crazy niggas everywhere
Re: Dude Wants His Money Back(picture Of Chat) Funny Stuff. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 24, 2015
Why are u guys fighting like kids? who fine pass and who no fine. get lost!!!!! you fine?

1 Like

Re: Dude Wants His Money Back(picture Of Chat) Funny Stuff. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 24, 2015
Ipledge:
nor let me spoil you grin

Spoil me? hmmm.....na u go spoil
Re: Dude Wants His Money Back(picture Of Chat) Funny Stuff. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 24, 2015
brito:

Spoil me? hmmm.....na u go spoil
lol,for your mind...you know why they call me Johney?am spoiled grin
Re: Dude Wants His Money Back(picture Of Chat) Funny Stuff. by LewisO: 4:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
Mehn! Can u just imagine.
Best way to get your money back from runs girls. grin
Re: Dude Wants His Money Back(picture Of Chat) Funny Stuff. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
grin sharp guy grin
but come to think of it oooo 100k too much to spend on toto cheesy.
abi dem lace am with gold? grin

1 Like

Re: Dude Wants His Money Back(picture Of Chat) Funny Stuff. by suyamasta(m): 4:23pm On Feb 24, 2015
lefulefu:
grin sharp guy grin
but come to think of it oooo 100k too much to spend on toto cheesy.
abi dem lace am with gold? grin
Lol Abi oo
Re: Dude Wants His Money Back(picture Of Chat) Funny Stuff. by iamrealdeji(m): 4:27pm On Feb 24, 2015
iphanyiuma:
That must be a yoruba boy and girl...cos only yoruba people enjoy making out outside..too poor to lodge in a cheap hotel and they like to eat their cake and think they can have it back...gringringrin
You're foolish,someone that can spend 100k on puchy won't be able to afford to lodge?
Re: Dude Wants His Money Back(picture Of Chat) Funny Stuff. by snowhyt(f): 6:13pm On Feb 24, 2015
lolx
Re: Dude Wants His Money Back(picture Of Chat) Funny Stuff. by Imoy(m): 7:23pm On Feb 24, 2015
iphanyiuma:
.....now that's an angry yoruba wild animal....I nor get your time, seek other peoples attention not mine bro. Who useless don useless just like you bro...SWERVE

Its either ur parent no train u well or na u refuse to hearken to their training.
Am pretty sure the latter is wot u are suffering from.

What happened to respecting other peoples tribe and ethnicity?

Is that how ur parents brought u up?
its a pity how the children of nowadays seem to throw away decorum.

Pray ur children will not be like u, cos u are already a disgrace to parenthood.
Re: Dude Wants His Money Back(picture Of Chat) Funny Stuff. by agrovick(m): 7:59pm On Feb 24, 2015
brito:

Honey
Bad pikin grin I go like see ur pishure o
Re: Dude Wants His Money Back(picture Of Chat) Funny Stuff. by iphanyiuma(m): 8:03pm On Feb 24, 2015
Imoy:

Its either ur parent no train u well or na u refuse to hearken to their training.
Am pretty sure the latter is wot u are suffering from.

Is that how ur parents brought u up?

Pray ur children will not be like u, cos u are already a disgrace to parenthood.

...oya clap for yoursef, adult of nowadays...dude that's your problem and your family's headache..see you way get better home training...yoruba people are useless am still saying it with you and your animalistic family in line. Go kick rocks bro
Re: Dude Wants His Money Back(picture Of Chat) Funny Stuff. by iphanyiuma(m): 8:09pm On Feb 24, 2015
iamrealdeji:

You're foolish,someone that can spend 100k on puchy won't be able to afford to lodge?
...nahh am not foolish as a matter of fact the reverse is the case...cos only a yoruba man will mistakenly receive 100k and marry another wife that's how useless u guys are...and am sure that's the capacity of brain your father has..and that's what you inherited from the poor dude...fool.
Re: Dude Wants His Money Back(picture Of Chat) Funny Stuff. by Imoy(m): 8:09pm On Feb 24, 2015
iphanyiuma:
that's my problem and my family's headache..see me way no get better home training...I am useless am still saying it with me and my animalistic family in line. My parents did not train me well

We know already, just stop disturbing us about it
Re: Dude Wants His Money Back(picture Of Chat) Funny Stuff. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
pussygotlips:

guy, face your front
how do you expect me to face my front when you're humiliating my religion undecided
Re: Dude Wants His Money Back(picture Of Chat) Funny Stuff. by iphanyiuma(m): 8:13pm On Feb 24, 2015
apholaryn:
Ode!!
same here bro
Re: Dude Wants His Money Back(picture Of Chat) Funny Stuff. by iphanyiuma(m): 8:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
Imoy:

Its either my parent no train me well or na me refuse to hearken to their training.
Am pretty sure the latter is wot am are suffering from.

Is that how my parents brought me up?

Pray my children will not be like me, cos am already a disgrace to parenthood.

that's cool
Re: Dude Wants His Money Back(picture Of Chat) Funny Stuff. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
agrovick:

Bad pikin grin I go like see ur pishure o

I'm using Nokia 3310 , no way to snap
Re: Dude Wants His Money Back(picture Of Chat) Funny Stuff. by UncleJudax(m): 9:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
Beesluv:
Lol

Let him return the punny to how he met it since he didn't enjoy it. grin
The punny has seen better days obviously. And no, he can't give it back because he never took it tongue
Re: Dude Wants His Money Back(picture Of Chat) Funny Stuff. by JOKLEVIZ(m): 10:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
Chizzy20:
hmm nawa ooh.

nt kul ryt? ''evri laborer ix entitle to his/her wages'' LOL
Re: Dude Wants His Money Back(picture Of Chat) Funny Stuff. by Beesluv: 10:49pm On Feb 24, 2015
UncleJudax:

The punny has seen better days obviously. And no, he can't give it back because he never took it tongue

He ate from it, so he should put back the part he ate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Catches Wife Sleeping With A Man In The Boutique He Opened For Her (photos) / Some Guys No Dey Try..see What This Guy Inboxed A Facebook Babe PICS / My Neighbour Will Not Allow Me To Sleep!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.