Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

OAU Student Purchases Iphone6 That Uses Nokia Battery - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / OAU Student Purchases Iphone6 That Uses Nokia Battery (33358 Views)

Three Uses For Your Phone's Camera That Don't Involve Photos / Girl Accidentally Buys A China Iphone 6plus Thatuses Nokia Battery [SEE PHOTOS] / Iphone 6 With Nokia Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Student Purchases Iphone6 That Uses Nokia Battery by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 25, 2015
A won way-ray online scammers
Re: OAU Student Purchases Iphone6 That Uses Nokia Battery by Tymax(m): 7:31am On Feb 25, 2015
This is why I don't buy stuff on Jumia, Konga and the likes. They can't protect their consumers from conmen and once the money is paid, don't bother asking for a refund. They'll frustrate you.

Just wondering who manufactured this device. Can't the Chinese Government arrest these counterfeiters in their country?
Re: OAU Student Purchases Iphone6 That Uses Nokia Battery by calabaman(m): 7:32am On Feb 25, 2015
Sorry OP

NEXT TIME KINDLY ENTER A SHOP AND MAKE UR PURCHASE TO AVOID SUCH.
Re: OAU Student Purchases Iphone6 That Uses Nokia Battery by hareskay(m): 7:32am On Feb 25, 2015
So phone slots are no more operating abi? Crap
Re: OAU Student Purchases Iphone6 That Uses Nokia Battery by ozo13(m): 7:33am On Feb 25, 2015
wheezyoung:
FATHER LORD...THIS IS DOWN RIGHT FUNNY grin grin...and also heart wrenching cry.....we've got to be careful of what we buy....SHINE YOUR EYES,BOYS ARE NOT SMILING
I know those types of phone
Re: OAU Student Purchases Iphone6 That Uses Nokia Battery by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 25, 2015
Liars, just posting fake stories to get attention, does that look like a new phone ordered online? I don't believe any online market sells such phones.

Nonsense.
Re: OAU Student Purchases Iphone6 That Uses Nokia Battery by Mckandre(m): 7:33am On Feb 25, 2015
initialize:
@Op

Are you sure your post is about the phone or you trying to promote your blog or looking for suitors for the lady holding the phone?

Reason for asking:

An iphone which has a memory card slot, with a sim tray that sits under the battery cover will definitely occur as fake to someone that was able to gather #100,000 by selling her previous phone to buy this "gbe' - gbe" clone at the point of purchase.....

Oshokay ... You wan to earn dollar as $1 now exchange for #222 abi??

You don try
your comment was reasonable at first but went astray later. smh
Re: OAU Student Purchases Iphone6 That Uses Nokia Battery by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 25, 2015
Where did she buy it from?
She needs to name and shame
Re: OAU Student Purchases Iphone6 That Uses Nokia Battery by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:34am On Feb 25, 2015
plsdont ever insult jumia. we sell quality phone delivered in ur door steps.... the girl didnt bought frm jumia... and we dont sell iphone.. that use nokia battery.. pls watch wat u say here pls...
Tymax:
This is why don't buy stuff on Jumia, Konga and the likes. They can't protect their consumers from scammers and once the money is paid, don't bother asking for a refund. They'll frustrate you.

Just wondering who manufactured this device. Can't the chinese government arrest these counterfeiters?
Re: OAU Student Purchases Iphone6 That Uses Nokia Battery by peddybossi: 7:34am On Feb 25, 2015
I can see her sweating all over,imagine loosin such an amount of money to fraud...(Take her
Re: OAU Student Purchases Iphone6 That Uses Nokia Battery by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:35am On Feb 25, 2015
There are better phones she could have gotten for 40k but no! She wants to "BELONG". Now look at what it has gotten her. Samnokia iLUMIA grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAU Student Purchases Iphone6 That Uses Nokia Battery by yuncka: 7:35am On Feb 25, 2015
I think our scam sins are backfiring at us. Some days back someone bought beach sand online in the name of apple Ipad, now dis one also. God forbid, I think its high time we stop all dis ordering and shipping nonsense. I would rather use d pay on delivery option given by Dealdey, Jumia, or Konga. Pls be wise fellas.
Re: OAU Student Purchases Iphone6 That Uses Nokia Battery by braxjay(m): 7:35am On Feb 25, 2015
obviously she doesn't know what an IPhone looks like and she is so eager to belong the the iphone users league tongue tongue tongue tongue . since when did iphone open from the back to insert SIM ?

advise: if you want to use a new product and don't know much about it, ASK or check online for answers
Re: OAU Student Purchases Iphone6 That Uses Nokia Battery by loomer: 7:36am On Feb 25, 2015
na this one them de call, I MUST USE IPHONE 6
Re: OAU Student Purchases Iphone6 That Uses Nokia Battery by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 25, 2015
Isn't that a Fairly used phone
..?
One of the INSATIABLE women...
Re: OAU Student Purchases Iphone6 That Uses Nokia Battery by hadizadeezy(f): 7:37am On Feb 25, 2015
This one nawa wa! But the gal na ogbono soup sef, u wan buy wetin u no know. angry angry
Re: OAU Student Purchases Iphone6 That Uses Nokia Battery by vislabraye(m): 7:39am On Feb 25, 2015
oshokay:
Ohhhh my goodness lord may this not happen to me..A student of OAU (name unknown) and her roommate would be telling a story for a very long time as they recently purchased an iphone 6 that uses a Nokia battery.

According to her, except for the Apple logo and Iphone 6 boldly written at the back, the phone is just exactly like a cheap techno phone.

She added : "The camera quality is not only pathetic, the touch pad is terrible with its sinking effect. For the screen, it's just a write-off."

"This is saddening for my room mate who not only saved up, but sold her former phone to order for the phone online and get it delivered at over 100k." What other reason does a person need to get a heart attack?

source : http://oshokay..com/2015/02/student-of-oau-purchases-iphone-6-with.html

People just have to be Very careful with online transactions.
I pity the lady. Its just fraud.
Re: OAU Student Purchases Iphone6 That Uses Nokia Battery by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:39am On Feb 25, 2015
that is why u need to buy ur phone.. and other items in jumia.. the best online market in nigeria....we are till on top.... grin grin grin
Re: OAU Student Purchases Iphone6 That Uses Nokia Battery by Godmother(f): 7:39am On Feb 25, 2015
This is why it is advisable to buy goods from sites where you pay on delivery, after you have tested that your goods is exactly what was advertised.
Re: OAU Student Purchases Iphone6 That Uses Nokia Battery by tyconcepts(f): 7:40am On Feb 25, 2015
Students want to use iPhone 6, saves money (money meant for school fees, hand-outs & test books),all to famz only to be jonzed wickedly...

I will call it nemesis....Your parents sweat fought for them grin

Instead of you to come buy ;

Jiayu s3

Xiaomi mi3

Ulefone be pro

Kolina k100+ e.t.c

All listed are below 60k....You choose to go the opposite way tongue

2 Likes

Re: OAU Student Purchases Iphone6 That Uses Nokia Battery by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 25, 2015
SHE GOT HERSELF AN IPHONE. THE BATTERY IN USE DOES NOT MATTER. SHE ONLY NEED TO KNOW HOW TO CHANGE THE BATTERY WITH ANOTHER SHOULD IT RUN DOWN.

YOU CARRY IPHONE, SHE CARRY IPHONE. FINALLY THERE IS CARRY AND IPHONE.
Re: OAU Student Purchases Iphone6 That Uses Nokia Battery by Aystarz: 7:41am On Feb 25, 2015
Homegal probably didn't make the 100k the clean way or perhaps her boyfies wey drop money no happy deep down to let it go. Whichever way, I sha know say, omo, awuff abi na karma dey run plenty belle. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: OAU Student Purchases Iphone6 That Uses Nokia Battery by ifoundmyperfect: 7:45am On Feb 25, 2015
It's not a scam. This is iPhone 7 grin grin grin grin
Re: OAU Student Purchases Iphone6 That Uses Nokia Battery by Tymax(m): 7:47am On Feb 25, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
plsdont ever insult jumia. we sell quality phone delivered in ur door steps.... the girl didnt bought frm jumia... and we dont sell iphone.. that use nokia battery.. pls watch wat u say here pls...

Do you think you are talking to a novice? Why are you trying to paint the picture that "Jumia" as a company sells all the stuff on the site?

You have sellers who trade on your site. You don't have control over your sellers. And your money-back policy is at best CRAP.

UP TILL NOW I HAVE NOT MET ANYONE WHO HAS ORDERED SOMETHING ON JUMIA AND PAID ON DELIVERY. You would never deliver the product.

There was a Z10 promo/cheap sale on Jumia a while ago. When my colleague paid you later said it's no longer available and converted his payment to voucher. I warned him but he wouldn't listen. Now he knows better.

Whatever I can't get in Nigerian stores, I buy on Amazon and I have never been disappointed. Don't come here typing marketing trash.
Re: OAU Student Purchases Iphone6 That Uses Nokia Battery by nikky47: 7:48am On Feb 25, 2015
Tmany:
Which kind yeye online site, its only on Olx this kind of scam can work.
I really. Agree wit. You which website some1 in OLX tried to ply prank on me but becos am smarter and not greedy. It. Was impossible so plss stop badlisting online market because. Of ur carelessness
Re: OAU Student Purchases Iphone6 That Uses Nokia Battery by OMRUNLOCK: 7:48am On Feb 25, 2015
oooooooooooooooooooooooohahahahahhahhahahahhahahhahahahahahhha
Re: OAU Student Purchases Iphone6 That Uses Nokia Battery by ObioraIkenna(m): 7:52am On Feb 25, 2015
oshokay:
Ohhhh my goodness lord may this not happen to me..A student of OAU (name unknown) and her roommate would be telling a story for a very long time as they recently purchased an iphone 6 that uses a Nokia battery.

According to her, except for the Apple logo and Iphone 6 boldly written at the back, the phone is just exactly like a cheap techno phone.

She added : "The camera quality is not only pathetic, the touch pad is terrible with its sinking effect. For the screen, it's just a write-off."

"This is saddening for my room mate who not only saved up, but sold her former phone to order for the phone online and get it delivered at over 100k." What other reason does a person need to get a heart attack?

source : http://oshokay..com/2015/02/student-of-oau-purchases-iphone-6-with.html
Sorry about ur loss pumpkin, its not every online offer that z juicy, especially when itz nt a popular name. We still have reputable Online services from d likes of Konga, Jumia, Slot et al, that offers legitimate services. #takeitaslessonlearned
Re: OAU Student Purchases Iphone6 That Uses Nokia Battery by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 25, 2015
What's my business, she's lucky enough to received chinko phone.. 100k for I phone.. The matter of days of runs she will order another one..
Re: OAU Student Purchases Iphone6 That Uses Nokia Battery by nikky47: 7:54am On Feb 25, 2015
I don't know. Wat happened. To. Your friend. But all d tins I. Buy is pay. On delivery dat is the online site. My. Sis shop wit and is. Also same
Tymax:

Do you think you are talking to a novice? Why are you trying to paint the picture that "Jumia" as a company sells all the stuff on the site?

You have sellers who trade on your site. You don't have control over your sellers. And your money-back policy is at best CRAP.

UP TILL NOW I HAVE NOT MET ANYONE WHO HAS ORDERED SOMETHING ON JUMIA AND PAID ON DELIVERY. You would never deliver the product.

There was a Z10 promo/cheap sale on Jumia a while ago. When my colleague paid you later said it's no longer available and converted his payment to voucher. I warned him but he wouldn't listen. Now he knows better.

Whatever I can't get in Nigerian stores, I buy on Amazon and I have never been disappointed. Don't come here typing marketing trash.
Re: OAU Student Purchases Iphone6 That Uses Nokia Battery by vainfairy: 7:54am On Feb 25, 2015
grinface98:
Tragicomedy at its peak

Its called tragmedy, ok? grin cool

E gud na! her matez dey save to buy car,na 100k+ fone she dey save 2buy,,,,biko,,,she no get working klass bobo, aristo or yzee-boyfy nii
Re: OAU Student Purchases Iphone6 That Uses Nokia Battery by EMEzzy(m): 7:54am On Feb 25, 2015
Baroba:
Damn... This is terrible, please my people STOP buying electronic devices online, especially in Nigeria. Our e commerce sector ain't that developed.

I wonder what software that "inokia" is running..
Android users run CPU z app on a phone you are buying to get full info including software and hardware..

Be wise...
Do not assume because he said 'online' that she meant jumia or konga etc these guys are reputable and many Nigerians can vouch for then and iphone 6 on jumia is over 200k,even my phone i bought from jumia and its fantastic.
By online she probably means nairaland phone and technology market or olx lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Much Have You Spent On Data Subscription This Year? / Beautiful Pictures Of Speculated Design Of Iphone7 / Letv Le 1s Discussion thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.