Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Damn! Israel Just Killed 3 Hamas Generals. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Damn! Israel Just Killed 3 Hamas Generals. (2750 Views)

God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists / PHOTO: Injured Hamas Terrorist Is Taken To Israeli Hospital / Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Damn! Israel Just Killed 3 Hamas Generals. by nguage(m): 10:48pm On Jan 08, 2009
Imagine you're a baby, a cute little innocent baby, sleeping in your crib and dreaming about your mother's breast milk.

BAM! Everything goes silent around you and darkness, you just got killed.

There you go sucker, that's what you get for being a terrorist!

Re: Damn! Israel Just Killed 3 Hamas Generals. by sleekp1: 11:39pm On Jan 08, 2009
And yet Jews wonder why people hate them.
Re: Damn! Israel Just Killed 3 Hamas Generals. by dayokanu(m): 3:24am On Jan 09, 2009
@Topic,

Can you show the pictures of Israelis killed too in rockets and suicide bombing
Re: Damn! Israel Just Killed 3 Hamas Generals. by Nobody: 3:25am On Jan 09, 2009
sleek_p:

And yet Jews wonder why people hate them.

simple logic escapes you. the irony is that before these gory pictures . . . people still hated the jews. Before 1948 muslims hated the jews. Before even mohammad died centuries ago, muslims still considered it a sacred duty to wipe out the jews . . . so what is new here?
Re: Damn! Israel Just Killed 3 Hamas Generals. by osisi3(f): 3:28am On Jan 09, 2009
how are we sure the man didn't kill his own children.These people are capable of any and all ills
aren't they the same ones that kill their daughters on suspicion of fornication?
Re: Damn! Israel Just Killed 3 Hamas Generals. by osisi3(f): 3:30am On Jan 09, 2009
@ poster,do you have to resort to deception in your title?
The same lies and deception that qualify the religion of piss
Re: Damn! Israel Just Killed 3 Hamas Generals. by H2O2: 3:30am On Jan 09, 2009
Make love, not war.
Re: Damn! Israel Just Killed 3 Hamas Generals. by OgidiBoy(m): 3:34am On Jan 09, 2009
Those pictures must have been taken by Joe de Plumber, I hear his now a war correspondent. "say it ain't so joe"
Re: Damn! Israel Just Killed 3 Hamas Generals. by dayokanu(m): 4:00am On Jan 09, 2009
"We are ready to sacrifice our souls, our brothers and sisters, our children, our loved ones for what we believe in"

Hassan Nasrallah,
Hezbollah leader

Tha is the philosophy of terrorist!!!
Re: Damn! Israel Just Killed 3 Hamas Generals. by Nobody: 5:07am On Jan 09, 2009
So much "love"

[flash=450,370]http://www.liveleak.com/e/828_1230715257[/flash]
Re: Damn! Israel Just Killed 3 Hamas Generals. by RichyBlacK(m): 9:03am On Jan 09, 2009
I still don't understand how any person will make fun of dead children, whether Palestinian or Israeli.

n-guage:

Imagine you're a baby, a cute little innocent baby, sleeping in your crib and dreaming about your mother's breast milk.

BAM! Everything goes silent around you and darkness, you just got killed.

There you go sucker, that's what you get for being a terrorist!

How can you say that? Do you have a conscience?
Re: Damn! Israel Just Killed 3 Hamas Generals. by Lagosboy: 9:48am On Jan 09, 2009
Funny how heartless people can be when the hate a religion or race. They dont even care if they are arab christians been killed. They just hate arabs and assume all of them are muslims.

Even Osisi is denying and saying he might have killed his own children.

I am just ashamed of my people
Re: Damn! Israel Just Killed 3 Hamas Generals. by dayokanu(m): 9:59am On Jan 09, 2009
@Lagosboy and richyblack,
I would like to see your outrage when Israeli children are being killed by suicide bombers and Qassam rockets?

"We are ready to sacrifice our souls, our brothers and sisters, our children, our loved ones for what we believe in"

Hassan Nasrallah,
Hezbollah leader

This is a statement from Hezballah leader so who is to blame. People who willingly sacrifice their children just to be right

I guess lagosboy if anyone attacks your house you would rather sacrifice your children like Nasrallah just to prove a point.
Re: Damn! Israel Just Killed 3 Hamas Generals. by Jairzinho(m): 1:24pm On Jan 09, 2009
I think the above sums up,why people seem not to be on the side of Hamas & their Islamic ideology.

It has little to do with people's hatred for Islam ,but its just that when you look around the world: India,US,UK,Middle East,Jos,Kano. Its the same story !!

Really sad indeed.

The bright side is that we have the Gulf states(Dubai,Qatar,Bahrain etc) who are giving us another view of what Islam is all about.
Re: Damn! Israel Just Killed 3 Hamas Generals. by yicob(m): 10:28pm On Jan 09, 2009
That was a gory sight. Sinless babies. The Isrealis are really hitting the palestenian in gaza big time. Imagine the death toll. Pales. . . . 781, israe . . . .13
Re: Damn! Israel Just Killed 3 Hamas Generals. by RasPwn(m): 3:23am On Jan 10, 2009
OP here, I got banned by the Zionists, trigger-happy moderators of this forum. This is my new username, Ras stands for the title I hold in my service to humanity as a descendant of the original man and pwning is what I do to downpressors, hence the name Ras pwn.

RichyBlacK:

I still don't understand how any person will make fun of dead children, whether Palestinian or Israeli.

How can you say that? Do you have a conscience?

Do you understand sarcasm?
Re: Damn! Israel Just Killed 3 Hamas Generals. by RichyBlacK(m): 8:15am On Jan 10, 2009
Ras Pwn:

OP here, I got banned by the Zionists, trigger-happy moderators of this forum. This is my new username, Ras stands for the title I hold in my service to humanity as a descendant of the original man and pwning is what I do to downpressors, hence the name Ras pwn.

Do you understand sarcasm?

Your taste is poor! Sarcasm has no place on this issue!!!
Re: Damn! Israel Just Killed 3 Hamas Generals. by RasPwn(m): 8:48am On Jan 10, 2009
RichyBlacK:

Your taste is poor! Sarcasm has no place on this issue!!!

What am I supposed to do? Cry? Dude, I can't help it, over the years when I don't like things I exaggerate how much I love them and when I love things, I just exaggerate how I much I can't stand them. It's called having a sense of humor.

I'm sorry if this doesn't represent your ideal ways to react expressed in your 2007 book "How to React When American-Funded Zionist Kill Babies." I think anyone and almost everyone understood my reasons for making this thread.
Re: Damn! Israel Just Killed 3 Hamas Generals. by RichyBlacK(m): 9:28am On Jan 10, 2009
Ras Pwn:

What am I supposed to do? Cry? Dude, I can't help it, over the years when I don't like things I exaggerate how much I love them and when I love things, I just exaggerate how I much I can't stand them. It's called having a sense of humor.

I'm sorry if this doesn't represent your ideal ways to react expressed in your 2007 book "How to React When American-Funded Zionist Kill Babies." I think anyone and almost everyone understood my reasons for making this thread.

Well, whoever banned you the first time really knew what he/she was doing. Good job!

Thank you.
Re: Damn! Israel Just Killed 3 Hamas Generals. by otele(m): 8:13pm On Jan 10, 2009
this richyblack is so dumb he doesnt even know that n-guage is on his side grin grin grin
Re: Damn! Israel Just Killed 3 Hamas Generals. by RasPwn(m): 3:01am On Jan 11, 2009
It's sad bro, we're both making the same arguement and I really don't get your point, I'm definitely not the first to employ sarcasm in reporting casualities during this war.

otele:

this richyblack is so dumb he doesnt even know that n-guage is on his side grin grin grin

Man, it's sad. Now these zionists will run in here thinking every peace lover is just as 'wise' as richyblack
Re: Damn! Israel Just Killed 3 Hamas Generals. by RichyBlacK(m): 8:04am On Jan 11, 2009
otele:

Otele,

You're a fool! I don't think I should waste my time joining issues with empty shells like you.
Re: Damn! Israel Just Killed 3 Hamas Generals. by RichyBlacK(m): 8:06am On Jan 11, 2009
Ras Pwn:

It's sad bro, we're both making the same arguement and I really don't get your point, I'm definitely not the first to employ sarcasm in reporting casualities during this war.

Man, it's sad. Now these zionists will run in here thinking every peace lover is just as 'wise' as richyblack

Mea culpa.

But, I still think sarcasm is inappropriate on sensitive issues.
Re: Damn! Israel Just Killed 3 Hamas Generals. by muhsin(m): 3:01pm On Jan 11, 2009
RichyBlacK:

Mea culpa.

But, I still think sarcasm is inappropriate on sensitive issues.

And I don't even believe that is one, really.
Re: Damn! Israel Just Killed 3 Hamas Generals. by otele(m): 11:43pm On Jan 11, 2009
@richyblack

if u like curse from here to west bank, now we know why u argue the way you do, you couldnt even know who is on your side in an argument grin grin grin grin
Re: Damn! Israel Just Killed 3 Hamas Generals. by RichyBlacK(m): 2:26am On Jan 12, 2009
otele:

@richyblack

if u like curse from here to west bank, now we know why u argue the way you do, you couldnt even know who is on your side in an argument grin grin grin grin

otele,

I don't argue because I want to take anybody's side, I argue based on my personal conviction!

How would you feel if it was your dead kids that someone is using to make sarcastic comments?

Sarcasm has no place in times of grief! It is always of poor taste when used in that way!
Re: Damn! Israel Just Killed 3 Hamas Generals. by nanayisha: 11:53am On Jan 12, 2009
@ Davidylan

Your Ignorance is so painful for me to read. You Know nothing. Just don't give up the day job.

Muslim do not hate Jews.
Muslims do not like Zionist. I can even say that some Muslims hate Zionist, which would be rightly justified.

Let me educate you: There is a distinction between Jewish people and Zionist. Not all Jews are Zionist.
Zionism is not an Abrahamic tradition. It is a relatively new ideology, thus not all Jews believe and follow this new innovation.

Judism is very similar to Islam, thus we do not hate Jews.
Naturally,  any sane person will despise anyone who territories them from my land, Kills my mother, wives, daughters and children in the name of an Aparthied state. But I will never hate someone who believes in live and Let live.
Re: Damn! Israel Just Killed 3 Hamas Generals. by bluespice(f): 1:49pm On Jan 12, 2009
nanayisha sorry to burst ur bubble but from time immemorial, Isreal and jews have been referred to as Zionists

where do u think Ahmedinejad was referring to when he said he'll like to wipe the zionist state off the map? (in not so many words)
Re: Damn! Israel Just Killed 3 Hamas Generals. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 12, 2009
nanayisha:

Muslim do not hate Jews.
Muslims do not like Zionist. I can even say that some Muslims hate Zionist, which would be rightly justified.

This fraudulent idea that somehow jews are different to zionists is simply the creation of hateful muslims and arabs desperate to justify their own hatred.
Let me give you the REAL difference . . . a jew (in arab parlance) is simply a dhimmi living under islamic codes, one that has no rights. A Zionist on the other hand is the jew who dares to stake a claim to his own inheritance, ancestral lands and a right to establish a jewish state.

Why is it justified for a muslim in far away Niger to hate a zionist? has he ever seen a jew? What did the jew do to him?

nanayisha:

Let me educate you: There is a distinction between Jewish people and Zionist. Not all Jews are Zionist.

More hubris. your quran and mohammed did not differentiate between the jew or zionist when they placed their ineffective curses.

nanayisha:

Zionism is not an Abrahamic tradition. It is a relatively new ideology, thus not all Jews believe and follow this new innovation.

Zionism is a political movement, just the same as arab nationalism. Why do you hate zionism?

nanayisha:

Judism is very similar to Islam, thus we do not hate Jews.

tell that to the marines. Mohammad's favorite curse on his death bed was to the JEW not to the Zionist.

nanayisha:

Naturally, any sane person will despise anyone who territories them from my land, Kills my mother, wives, daughters and children in the name of an Aparthied state. But I will never hate someone who believes in live and Let live.

What a slowpoke . . . tell Jordan to give the palestinians their land.
Re: Damn! Israel Just Killed 3 Hamas Generals. by nanayisha: 2:13pm On Jan 15, 2009
@bluespice.
bluespice:

nanayisha sorry to burst ur bubble but from time immemorial, Isreal and jews have been referred to as Zionists

where do u think Ahmedinejad was referring to when he said he'll like to wipe the zionist state off the map? (in not so many words)

I don't think you understood me well. What I said was that not all Jewish People are Zionist. If there were, you wouldn't find Jewish communities all over the world who have no intention for moving to the so called Jewish state, which in reality is an Apartheid state. There are Jewish people who do not believe in what we know as Israel.
Those people do believe in a promise land, but they believe in a Messiah that will come and show them the promise Land, where ever it may be.
Now doesn,t that sound more logically to you?, oppose to the stealing of the land of a group of people and continous oppressing placed on them.

My dear you need more exposure, believe it is better than the lies you have been feed.

So what did Ahmedinejad exactly say?
Here is a quote of what he exactly said in Farsi:
Imam (Khomeini) ghoft (said) een (this) rezhim-e (regime) ishghalgar-e (occupying) qods (Jerusalem) bayad (must) az safheh-ye ruzgar (from page of time) mahv shavad (vanish from).

The word “rezhim-e” means Regime. In the Farsi quote, it is noticed that Ahmedinejad did not even mention the word “Israel”. He meant the Israeli regime. Actually what he said was,”rezhim-e ishghalgar-e qods” (regime occupying Jerusalem).
The full quote translated directly to English:

“The Imam said this regime occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of time”.
Word by word translation:
It was not the western media that twisted and mistranslated the quote.
It was The Islamic Republic News Agency, that used this phrasing in the English version of some of their news releases covering the World. And of course all international media used this to make great copy, without even trying to verify what was actually said. Iran`s Foreign Minister tried afterwards to clarify the statement but what is done is done. Nothing would change what has been said Media used this awfully. Unfortuantely media is misleading when it comes to this statement. Even after the truth was found out, media still uses this mistranslated statement every now and then
Re: Damn! Israel Just Killed 3 Hamas Generals. by ifele(m): 9:17pm On Jan 19, 2009
Let me tell you something. In war there are 2 ways to die. The quick way or the slow way.

Dont forget the thousands of Jewish children that were killed by Nazis through fire, cruel experiments and zyklon-B gassing.

Children in Gaza are suffering for the stupidity of their adults. Yisrael as pulled out of Gaza. Did the Nazis pull out of Bergen-Belsen when the mothers of murdered children were crying out to God for help.

This same Palestinians supported Hitler during the War and planned to ship Jews in Israel to Europe to be murdered.

Today Palestinians regularly deface synagogues with swastikas. Then they start to shout genocide. Go and read the Koran.Mohammed carried out genocide against Jews.

(1) (Reply)

We Founded, Recruited Taliban And Alqaeedah; Hilary Clinton (vid) / Top 10 Mustaches (Dictators) That Brutalized Modern History... / Breaking! Donald Trump Set To Be Removed As U.S President Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.