Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,967 members, 7,952,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:02 AM

Can A Lady Force Her Boyfriend To Have Sex With Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Lady Force Her Boyfriend To Have Sex With Her? (6511 Views)

See What Lady Ordered Boyfriend To Do To Prove He Is Not Cheating (photos) / Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) / Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Lady Force Her Boyfriend To Have Sex With Her? by Islie: 12:39am On Feb 25, 2015
Do read this piece

My boyfriend and I have been dating for over six years. We started dating when we were in the secondary school. Now, we are both undergraduates in the university,

My problem with him, however, is that he is too shy and I don’t know why he does not want to have sex with me.

Both of us are virgins, I have tried talking to him about this for some time, but every time I tried, he wouldn’t even allow me to finish before changing the subject.

All my friends are no longer virgins and whenever they talk about sex I feel like an odd one out. Please, can I initiate sex or force him to have sex with me? I am not also sure if he loves me like he said because I believe if he does he would have sex with me.

I saw it on Facebook and I marvelled.....
Do ladies still have such kind of believe on the emboldened part. So, why all this negative vibes I do get that guys are the one that only want sex and initiate the need for sex

°So, am forced to ask do ladies really forced their boyfriend to have sex?
°Can a lady pressure her boyfriend to have sex with her

2 Likes

Re: Can A Lady Force Her Boyfriend To Have Sex With Her? by Nobody: 12:53am On Feb 25, 2015
Man no be wood undecided choose a night create a romantiC date with him but you call him make sure you cook a delicious dinner (his best dish) wear a revealing dress then call him after all the eating and whatsoever grab his hand and drag him to the bedroom even if he's turning down and the rest na story

If this didn't work I think you dating a robot

2 Likes

Re: Can A Lady Force Her Boyfriend To Have Sex With Her? by LewisO: 12:56am On Feb 25, 2015
Why not? A lady can.
Re: Can A Lady Force Her Boyfriend To Have Sex With Her? by bogolobango(m): 12:58am On Feb 25, 2015
May be the guy konji is not functioning mine dey kanpee nd he strong like zuma rock

Lets have a private chat pm me

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Force Her Boyfriend To Have Sex With Her? by vislabraye(m): 1:02am On Feb 25, 2015
What is she a gf for ? They should define the relationship whether its the type that would lead to marriage.

If marriage is not in view and sex is out of the question, why are they in the relationship? She may as well seek pleasure outside.
Re: Can A Lady Force Her Boyfriend To Have Sex With Her? by LewisO: 1:03am On Feb 25, 2015
bogolobango:
May be the guy konji is not functioning mine dey kanpee nd he strong like zuma rock

Lets have a private chat pm me

Girls no dey your area?

2 Likes

Re: Can A Lady Force Her Boyfriend To Have Sex With Her? by bogolobango(m): 1:09am On Feb 25, 2015
@ Lewis0 girls full brekete but whenever i hear virgin ##odikwa tight##
Re: Can A Lady Force Her Boyfriend To Have Sex With Her? by kiowy(m): 2:40am On Feb 25, 2015
His dickirichi is dead
Re: Can A Lady Force Her Boyfriend To Have Sex With Her? by Samiceman: 3:17am On Feb 25, 2015
Hahahah I laugh in Mandarin.....

That guy's Dickson is not working Jare... Nawa ooo, why is it that am never lucky with a girl? undecided

Chai! If my girlfriend beg me for sex, I go dey feel like KING KONG

But sha she done tear eyes.... Quite unfortunate

2 Likes

Re: Can A Lady Force Her Boyfriend To Have Sex With Her? by djeezy(m): 5:48am On Feb 25, 2015
Women are humans and they have intimate urges too. The society we live in makes them pretend about it and they act like when they have sex, they're doing the man a favour. Only few would admit they are indeed h.orny.
Re: Can A Lady Force Her Boyfriend To Have Sex With Her? by naijaboiy: 6:16am On Feb 25, 2015
Its just because of the kind of society we find ourselves.

Nothing there for a lady to initiate sex if she feels the urge. But it has already been stereotyped that way,,sadly.

There is nothing really to be proud about if your Girl makes the first move on sex,,to me it's perfectly normal. undecided
Re: Can A Lady Force Her Boyfriend To Have Sex With Her? by Enegod(m): 6:48am On Feb 25, 2015
Nothing sexier then a women that isn't scared to express how she feels sexually.
if you end up having unplanned sex, it's
probably cuz she initiated it... undecided
Re: Can A Lady Force Her Boyfriend To Have Sex With Her? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:55am On Feb 25, 2015
I suggest she get herself a gun. At gun point, I believe anybody can be forced.
. grin
Re: Can A Lady Force Her Boyfriend To Have Sex With Her? by INCREDIBLEGUY: 7:33am On Feb 25, 2015
grin me chaiii de guy dicken nor dey work........... he dicken la wood............make de gurl alert me..........ma burst dat tin
Re: Can A Lady Force Her Boyfriend To Have Sex With Her? by dre11(m): 8:20am On Feb 25, 2015
naijaboiy:
Its just because of the kind of society we find ourselves.

Nothing there for a lady to initiate sex if she feels the urge. But it has already been stereotyped that way,,sadly.

There is nothing really to be proud about if your Girl makes the first move on sex,,to me it's perfectly normal. undecided

A lady can initiate sex when she has the urge to have it with her man
But, she can't use it as a yardstick to guage love from the supposed story the OP gave before his question
Re: Can A Lady Force Her Boyfriend To Have Sex With Her? by dre11(m): 8:22am On Feb 25, 2015
Islie:

Do read this piece

I saw it on Facebook and I marvelled.....
Do ladies still have such kind of believe on the emboldened part. So, why all this negative vibes I do get that guys are the one that only want sex and initiate the need for sex

°So, am forced to ask do ladies really forced their boyfriend to have sex?
°Can a lady pressure her boyfriend to have sex with her

A lady can initiate sex
But,
She should not force sex........ Just my opinion
Re: Can A Lady Force Her Boyfriend To Have Sex With Her? by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 25, 2015
I suggest you rape the silly boy lipsrsealed
Re: Can A Lady Force Her Boyfriend To Have Sex With Her? by Mubbyleey(m): 9:22am On Feb 25, 2015
- "Comot here joor, Whatever kind of attention you were looking for, you missed.
Re: Can A Lady Force Her Boyfriend To Have Sex With Her? by agoadiv(m): 10:27am On Feb 25, 2015
attention seekers u guys need kahlen,cara n de wizard
Re: Can A Lady Force Her Boyfriend To Have Sex With Her? by haroldrich: 12:02pm On Feb 25, 2015
Single person Makes $389,844/Yr in Her Spare Time on The Computer Without Selling
Anything,,, through the site given below
www.jobspase.com
"I basically make $30,000-$40,000 a month online.Through this site.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Re: Can A Lady Force Her Boyfriend To Have Sex With Her? by Wristler: 12:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
Things dey happen oo
Re: Can A Lady Force Her Boyfriend To Have Sex With Her? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 25, 2015
DOES SHE EVEN NEED TO FORCE ME?
I DOUBT.........AS LONG AS SHES SWEET, SHE'L ALWAYS BEG TO BE GIVEN REST cheesy
Re: Can A Lady Force Her Boyfriend To Have Sex With Her? by Qmab: 3:32pm On Feb 25, 2015
dre11:

A lady can initiate sex
But,
I second your opinion. She shouldn't force the act. It should be as a result of mutual consensus between them. And the girl could help the guy along if he's really that shy.
Re: Can A Lady Force Her Boyfriend To Have Sex With Her? by dre11(m): 3:39pm On Feb 25, 2015
Qmab:
I second your opinion. She shouldn't force the act. It should be as a result of mutual consensus between them. And the girl could help the guy along if he's really that shy.

Can there be a shy guy to sex
Unless he is a learner

Have always thought that shyness comes when try to woo the lady to be your girl and when she becomes your girl....... The shyness disappear and principles set in
Re: Can A Lady Force Her Boyfriend To Have Sex With Her? by Qmab: 3:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
dre11:

Can there be a shy guy to sex
Unless he is a learner

Have always thought that shyness comes when try to woo the lady to be your girl and when she becomes your girl....... The shyness disappear and principles set in
i think the guy in the context is still a learner. Since he dated the same girl straight from secondary school for six years and he still remained a virgin. So i suppose he needs help the first time around. After which the girl will change tune and start singing ' help my boyfriend is a sex addict' lol.
Re: Can A Lady Force Her Boyfriend To Have Sex With Her? by UnimkeAk(m): 4:06pm On Feb 25, 2015
That boi is impotent joor.
That girl should rape that nigga with the aid of those women that raped their husband to dead in Benue

If it was because of his religious believes that's why, he doesn't wanna have sex(we know the likes), then he wouldn't have had a gf in the first place.

Yh and girls initiate sex all the time, Once a babe gets to know you, that ure a cool guy and is free with you, you don't judge her, you'll be amazed at wht she is capable of... Which is always fun. And deepens connections.
Re: Can A Lady Force Her Boyfriend To Have Sex With Her? by dre11(m): 4:29pm On Feb 25, 2015
Qmab:
i think the guy in the context is still a learner. Since he dated the same girl straight from secondary school for six years and he still remained a virgin. So i suppose he needs help the first time around. After which the girl will change tune and start singing ' help my boyfriend is a sex addict' lol.

You had a point......

But, am sure the girl.was pushed because of peer pressure and wanting to feel among
Re: Can A Lady Force Her Boyfriend To Have Sex With Her? by dre11(m): 4:30pm On Feb 25, 2015
UnimkeAk:
That boi is impotent joor.
That girl should rape that nigga with the aid of those women that raped their husband to dead in Benue

If it was because of his religious believes that's why, he doesn't wanna have sex(we know the likes), then he wouldn't have had a gf in the first place.

Yh and girls initiate sex all the time, Once a babe gets to know you, that ure a cool guy and is free with you, you don't judge her, you'll be amazed at wht she is capable of... Which is always fun. And deepens connections.

You must have had catalog of experience for you to speak so confidently like this

Respect
Re: Can A Lady Force Her Boyfriend To Have Sex With Her? by Mhizizzy(f): 4:46pm On Feb 25, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
DOES SHE EVEN NEED TO FORCE ME?
I DOUBT.........AS LONG AS SHES SWEET, SHE'L ALWAYS BEG TO BE GIVEN REST cheesy

Lolz
Re: Can A Lady Force Her Boyfriend To Have Sex With Her? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
Mhizizzy:

Lolz

THAT KIND THING NA cheesy
Re: Can A Lady Force Her Boyfriend To Have Sex With Her? by Islie: 5:04pm On Feb 25, 2015
dre11:

A lady can initiate sex
But,

Hum

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Been Embarrassed Because Your Dick Got Hard In Public? / Runs Girl Caught & Disgraced By Area Boys For Stealing An Iphone And N200k / Three Girls On Nairaland That Can Kill You In Real Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.